Wednesday, June 19, 2013

LADY FUCKED IN HOTEL ROOM

This real experience was happened when I went to repair a laptop in hotel room of visiting Trainer of one insurance company. Such a situation was created that we had experienced a good and enjoyable fucking session.

At first I want to introduce the girl first. Her name was menu. Her height was 5’7". She has a very good and attractive personality. Her figure was 36, 30 and 36. She was very fair in colour and being an educated lady trainer, she had a very glazing and smiling face. One day I was got a call from one branch manager of insurance company that laptop of her visiting trainer was not working properly. I went there in the evening around 6 PM. I rang the doorbell. Then a smart girl opened the door. I greeted her and introduced myself. She gave me lovely smile and said please come inside, you are welcome. For a moment I became speechless to see such a gorgeous beauty in front of me. She was looking like an angel. She asked me what I will take. I answered first I will see your laptop then I would like to take cold drink or juice because it was very hot climate outside. She shows me her laptop and said video files were not running properly. She was in training session today. She thinks some one bad operate her laptop while she was in a training room. And then she gave me one CD to check after repairing her laptop. She said she had to take a shower. I told her to do her work. I will call her when work will be done. She had gone to the bathroom for shower. I repaired the system. Some window video and audio files were corrupted. I loaded those files within some time. So now laptop was running very well. I inserted the CD and shocked to see blue film. She had given me a blue film CD by mistake. My cock became hard like rod after seeing those scenes.

Gate of the bathroom of her room was situated like that I can see her clearly when she came out. Suddenly I saw that she forgot to take her bra and panty which were on the bed. Now I was in mood to fuck her. I became to see those undergarments left. It might be possible either she came out in towel or call me to give her bra and panty. As per my thinking she slightly opened the door of the bathroom and said – "Please give me my bra and panty, which was on the bed I forgot to take them in the bathroom." Then I lifted the bra and panty from bed and was going to give her. But at the gate suddenly I was slipped and gate was opened completely due to touch of my legs on that. Her towel was dropped on the floor. She was completely naked in front of my eyes. Oh my God, such a divine beauty. She was looking like sex Goddess. My eyes were forgotten to blink. She wants to hide her boobs by her arms. She wanted to stand up. But because of slippery floor with water she again slipped and now she was in my arms. She was naked and I was in cloths. She said – "Please leave me, please leave me for God’s sake". Now I was not in mood to stop myself. Because I was hot before this scene due to seeing blue film on her laptop. I hold her tightly and starting sucking her boobs and my one hand was pressing her ass. She was now moaning but in little voice she was also saying to leave her. My hands were now also running on her back. "Please leave me, I want to go. Please leave me. Don’t do these things with me." She was murmuring these sentences. Then I locked her lips by lips and deep French kiss was now going on.

Muuuuuuuuuuchh muchhh chhhc. Now she was also supporting my kiss by inserting her tongue inside my mouth. We both tasted each other saliva. She now holds my cock from the pant. When she holds my cock she tried to measure it length and width by her hands. Suddenly she said "wow! how can I take it inside my small hole. It is so big and wide." "Hello! Madam you are willing me to leave you and thinking to gulp my cock inside your pussy. If I will leave you, you will become starving animal for sex and will be fucked by hotel boy or room attendant." Now I said darling open my cloths and make me naked too. Then we will enjoy the fuck session. I had curly hair on my chest. She first opens my T shirt then she opened my pant too. Now I was only in boxer. She started kissing my chest and admiring my body. After some time she also opened my boxer. Now we both were naked in that hotel room. That lady was very sexy and having good knowledge of sex also. She kept me on the bed on the corner and she sat of the floor and started giving me blowjob smartly. She was moving her head up and down and sucking my cock very sweetly. I was feeling very good and cold blood was running in my ribs. I hold her head and keeping that up and down. I also pressing and messaging her bare and tight boobs. This became very hard due to hotness of that lady. She was enjoying the mouth fuck sweetly and smartly. When she sucks my pink portion by her tongue I was in the heaven. After some time we both on the bed and she kept me down and make such position that her pussy hole was near my mouth 69 position. Now I understood she also wants her pussy to be licked. I started licking her pussy. First I chew the clitoris then started my tongue to taste her dripping salty liquid.

My tongue was moving and running on her pussy walls and I was opening the lips of pussy by my fingers. Her pussy colour was pinkish. I never saw such a beautiful pussy. That was clean shaven and a sweet aroma was there. Now I also was inserting my one finger inside her pussy. Now she was shivering with joy and sexy mood. She was busy in sucking my cock. She was taking it in her mouth deep till her throat and next moment it was outside. Her blowjob was awesome. My cock was now very hard and she was licking it like ice cream. She was also consuming my pre cum. We both were enjoying by each other tongue work. Now my cock was hard like rod and standing as pole. She changed the position and now she was trying to sit on hard cock. She placed my cock on pussy gate and started sitting on it slowly. Slide in and up – down, then again a slow pressure and up – down and last hard pressure and Cock was disappeared in her pussy completely. And now she was riding on my cock up – down in slow motion. This was an awesome experience for me to be fucked by such a natural and gorgeous beauty in suck a style. I was lying on the bed and that lady was doing that thing which should be done by me. Now her speed was increased. When she go up and came down her open hairs were mesmerizing me. It was looking like some clouds were hiding the sun and showing the sun, here was the tube light of the room was the sun. This was looking and disappearing because of that lady up and down motion. I was enjoying it very much. After some time she holds me and keeps me up on the bed and now she was on my laps. Now movement style was changed. She holds my back and now sideways movement was going on, back and front, to and fro action. She was very intelligent in fuck science. She went back and in next moment she gulped my dick deep in side her. Wow I can’t describe that time joy on words.

After some time she said "I am reaching the climax, please hold me tight. Ohhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh uuuuuuuuu." Then with a very sound she released her liquid on my dick and laps. My dick was showered by her sweet and crispy love juices. Now it’s my turn to ride on her. Now I want on top and I placed her like + sign. And I was inserted my dick deep inside her and sideways fucking was going on. Her one leg was up and I was sitting on her down leg. I was giving her hard and fast pumping. Within 40 – 50 strokes she again started squeezing her body. I know she had reached her second orgasm. Now I put her in doggy style and started fucking her from back side. My hands were round her boobs and my both legs were placed near her belly and deep screwing was going on. With every stroke she moans heavily ohhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh. Bu my speed was not lowering it was increasing with every jerk. Such a nice fucking session I can’t even imagine. After some time I also released all my hot liquid in her lovely pussy. And after cleaning my rod I was abut to return. But she stopped me and told me join in a combined bath with her. We had taken a shower together. She cleaned my body and I cleaned her. After shower we dressed ourselves like respected personality of the society. We went down stairs in a restaurant and took dinner together. She said me to inform to home that you have taken dinner and will return after 1 hour. I want to ask question but she stopped me to say any thing. I responded her wish and inform at my home to come late. I was amazed what next was left after such a nice fuck. We were again at her room. She sat and lights a cigarette and also gave me one. Now she was open with me and she was telling me how she was deflowered by her boss on first training tour in the hotel. But because of the career she hadn’t reveal this incident to any one. She was very fond of watching blue films. Every step she learned from those movies. Now she wants to experience an ass fuck by me. As this was only her second fuck session of the life. But this was with her permission. So she wants to enjoy each and every style of fuck.

Now again we were naked on her bed. She was sucking my cock to make it ready for ass fuck. After some time it was again became hard and ready to obey every command of its master. She bring a cream from her beg and applied it on my rod and gave me to apply on her ass and inside the ass. I obeyed her and now she was in down side position on the bed and her ass was little up from the bed. I understood what I have to do? I placed my dick on her ass and gave a light jerk. Only pink portion was gone inside because of slippery way of cream. But her body was shivering due to pain. She was feeling the pain but she was nodding her head to continue the work in same position with slow movement. I was giving slow movement rear and front in same position. When I feel she was ready to take a hard jerk I gave a hard jerk so my dick went little inside. After 5 – 10 minutes my complete dick was inside her ass. Now she was permitting me to increase the speed. So I was now giving the hard and deep thrusts on her ass. Now she was also enjoying the ass fuck. She was co operating the fuck by moving her ass back for accepting the jerk and with jerk she moves forward on the bed. Her ass was very tight and I was feeling that my dick was certainly got the scratches. But because of hotness of sex I forgot about wound and continuing the fuck in fast motion. That lady was really a sex Goddess because she gave me such pleasurable and memorable fuck which I can’t describe. After 25 – 30 minutes I again reach the climax on that evening but this time in her tight ass. Then we dressed and I have taken permission from that lady to return back. She gave me lovely smile and very sweet good night kisses to me. Then I returned from there to my home and rested.

No comments: