Wednesday, June 19, 2013

LOVE WITH AN APHRODITE (GODDESS OF LOVE)

 I am presenting a real story about my relation with one of the sexiest woman. I got a transfer with promotion to this place 2 years back. I came to join my new office on one Saturday morning. As I'm new to this place, one of my co-worker's already rented a home for me to stay. It was in a remote area, more than 3 kms from my office. Still I didn't have any problem as it takes only around 12 minutes to reach office on a bike. When I came to my new house, I noticed that my stuff has already reached there even before I arrived. I started to arrange my house and by the evening I finished my work. So before taking a bath, I thought of smoking a cig and went outside the house through the back door. Not many houses were there. 3 or 4 houses here and there. I took a look around and there she was! First I didn't believe. So I gave a second look. I was stunned. She, (let us call her Nirmala - not real name) was standing there, holding on to a child. She was really a beauty. In fact a village beauty. She was around 5'7, with a little bit chubby body, not fat.

The first thing I noticed was her breasts. She was wearing a nighty; I noticed that her breasts were popping through her nighty because of its size. Then I noticed her hair. Long, curly and oily hair hanging down to her waist. Her butts were terrific and in total she looked like an aphrodite to me. She saw me and I smiled at her. She was seeing me for the first time; she too gave me a smile. To my surprise she came by the wall and talked to me. She asked about my family and my job. I told her all about me and she told me that it was nice to have me as a neighbour. After some time, she went back. I came inside my home ad went for a shower. While showering, her breasts came into my mind and yes that was an exceptional feeling. From Monday onwards I started to go to work. Still the first sight was with me in my mind. After that I use to watch her doing her work at kitchen whenever I get a chance through my kitchen windows. I loved to watch her breasts. I was also sure that she was feeding her baby as her baby was around 7 or 8 months old. Her husband was working as a delivery person in one of the famous courier companies. I also noticed that he wasn't at home for more than 4 days a week. All these things made me to think more about her. In fact I was falling in love with her. I started imagining her by my side all the time. I really wanted to hold her in my arms and didn't want to let her go. I was waiting for a chance and when ever she talks to me, I used to stare at her full breasts to give her a clue of what was in my mind. At last I succeeded in that. Gradually we started to talk about sex and related matters. We were enjoying it really as I was a bachelor and she didn't have her hubby with her all the time. We even exchanged a few sexual words and after that we started waiting for a real opportunity

And the day I have been waiting for the last 2 months finally arrived. One day there was a heavy rain fall with thunder and lighting. So I came back from office at noon. After some time, I got a call from her, asking me whether I had electricity at my place I told her I had and asked why she was asking. She told me that the connection wire to her home got cut off during the rain and she was a bit nervous about that. Due to the heavy rain, it became dark soon. That evening her husband called me and asked me whether I could check out his home, as he wouldn't be there for the next two days. I told him, that I will and he was very thankful for doing it. My mind started to jump with happiness. After some time I called her and told her that she could come to my house if she wanted. She read my mind and caught on to my intentions; and to my surprise, she agreed with a naughty laugh. I hung up the phone and started to jump up and down in happiness. Around 6:45 pm I got a call from her, telling me that she was coming. I was in heaven! I heard a knock on my door and I looked out my window. I saw her standing with her child holding an umbrella. She asked me to help her with the small bag. She was carrying I took my jacket and reached there in no time. I took the bag and we came into my home. She told it was her child’s stuff inside the bag. When I heard that I realized that she was not going back today. Wooohoooo.... We both knew what we wanted but we didn't talk about that. After settling in my home, she asked where she can put her baby. I told her that she could use my bed for laying down the baby, with a wide smile. She understood what I meant and gave me a naughty smile; but it was sexy too. She went into my bed room and put her baby on my bed and came back. She told me that she will make some tea and went into the kitchen. I watched her bouncing butts while she walked and I took my own towel and gave her to wipe off the rain drops from her hand and face.

She went into the kitchen and after some time I too went in there. I started to watch her back. She slowly turned to one side and gave me a look. Mmmm.... the side view of her breasts and the look she gave me brought a lighting feeling in my body. I slowly walked towards her, touched her shoulders and whispered in her ears, “Nirmala, I need you.” She responded with a sexy moan. But she told me “wait baby, milk is boiling and we could do it after making tea.” I slowly slided my hands through the opening under her arms, cupped both her breasts from behind and told that I wanted milk from them! I suddenly realized the size of those melons. They were really big. She made a hissing sound. That was it, I lost all my control. I switched off the stove, held her hand and walked her to the dining room. I hugged her very tight; she hugged me and pulled me against her. I started kissing her on her forehead, eyes, nose, lips, chin, and neck. I slowly went further down kissing her huge melons and stomach over through her nighty. When I reached her pelvic region she held my hair with her hands and pulled my head up. I stood up. I caught her nighty at hips and slowly pulled it up. I removed her dark green printed nighty very slowly over her head and pressed it in my face taking a deep breath. Oh yes, the smell of her nighty drenched in her sweat gave me a real hard on. I slowly raised my head and looked at her. She was wearing a black and a deep red petty coat. That scene almost had me a shivering all over my body. I pulled out a chair and sat down. I held her waist and pulled her towards me. Now my face was facing her belly. Her belly button was real big and deep and I guessed that the deep crater could hold a glass full of water. I smelled her navel. Ohhh, it was some thing rare. I wasn’t able to wait, I pushed my tongue into it, licked, kissed and sucked it and I was mad. She was making lots of moaning noise which inspired me more. Then I removed her bra and looked at her breasts. Wow, they were huge, handful, with very big black areolas and nipples which were around 1 inch long, thick and hard. Without wasting my time I took one of those nipples and started to suck. She held my head close to her and pushed her breast into my mouth at the same time. I sucked and drank her milk for about 3 or 4 minutes before I went in search of her other breast.

All this time, I was squeezing her butts wildly. I suddenly got up. Held her in my arms close to my chest, and untied the knot in her petticoat. It fell down in no time. I lost all my control, I pulled off my lungi and my penis stood erect in full throttle. I knew that I wouldn’t be able to hold for much more time. I tried to lift her and carry her in my hands, but she was a little bit too heavy. Still I managed to take her and went into the bed room. I threw her on the bed, kissed and licked her naked body from head to toe. Then I separated her legs and started to lick and kiss her light brown thunder thighs and slowly moved towards her pussy. It was unbelievably wet and warm. I started to lick all her love juice and continued that for some time. By this time she was yelling and growling and making all kinds of noises. From the way she grabbed my hair I knew that she too couldn't hold much longer. I was ready to enter in her. I couldn’t believe that all my dreams were coming true. I kissed her forehead, and inserted my long, hard dick into her love hole. She was screaming with happiness when I started to move my hip forwards and backwards. After some strokes I entered into my dream lady completely. I fucked her smoothly and nicely for about 8 to 9 minutes and finally I shot my cum inside her. Oh. That was an unbelievable experience for both of us. We kissed each other. Then she got up, took her baby and moved him a little bit closer to the wall so that we both could lie down comfortably. After some time she told me that she had to get dressed, but I held her hand, pulled her towards me and held her in my arms. I don't know how long we stayed like that, kissing and talking about the experience. Gradually we fell asleep and both of us woke up only when we heard the baby crying. She stayed with me that night and we made love 2 more times. After that we did it whenever we had the opportunity. I am still living in the same place and we use to meet each other and satisfy each other whenever we could.

No comments: