Wednesday, June 19, 2013

DIPTI

I am Dipti from Mumbai. I am working here in a small private firm. I was just into my 22nd year of life and my final year of College when I met Rahul. It was at a dinner party with some friends, and you could say he swept me off my feet or swept into my life like a tornado or knocked me for a loop, or any of those corny things, because it was absolutely true. I was totally and completely overwhelmed. I'd grown up in a small town and my parents were very strict and conservative, and although there had been one or two males in my life since I came to College and I wasn't totally inexperienced, Rahul literally blew me away with his charm, his wit, his good looks and his incredible sensuality.
Rahul is a well built and very appealing personality. I was working in a small firm as secretary. We seemed to be made for each other. I discovered aspects of myself. It was like me suddenly coming alive. Within two weeks we were meeting regularly at parks, at the cinema hall etc. and within six months we were married at a court. It was a short of love marriage. He had consent from my parents. Rahul's charm won my parent's over straight away, so although they were a little shocked by the suddenness of it, they embraced the situation much more willingly than I thought they would, although, of course, we did omit to tell them we were already living together! It was that kind of whirlwind situation, so much so that I only managed to meet his parents once before the wedding well before us taking it seriously. Of course after marriage they accepted me in their family whole heartedly.
Rahul was a computer programmer and graphic designer, and quite a high flyer in the company he worked for, so when they expanded their operation and needed someone to set up the new offices down at Mexico, Rahul was asked to take on the task. We talked long and hard about how to manage the situation, Rahul would only be away for two months, so there wasn't much point in me accompanying him, particularly as he would be working incredible hours and I wouldn't get to see him much. I had already left my job and was a total house wife. He didn't like the idea of me staying alone in our apartment, so he suggested that I spend the two months with my parents or with his.
Well, there was no way I wanted to go back to my small town and have to put up with mom and dad's small town ideas and restrictions, so I agreed to go and spend the time with Rahul's parents. They were absolutely delighted when Rahul rang them and insisted on coming to pick me up the day he flew out, and driving me all the way to their home at Baroda.
Naturally I was upset at being separated from Rahul after only a few months of marriage, so on the day Rahul left I was quite emotional when they arrived at the apartment to pick me up. His mother, Maya, immediately wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big hug, holding me for an absolute age as I wept a little on her shoulder, and when she let go and went to make a cup of tea I was surprised to find his father take her place and wrap his arms around me and hold me tight. But it felt so good having strong arms around me and for a moment I actually forgot it wasn't Rahul and started to respond, pressing my body against him and squirming, I was even in the process of lifting my face to receive his kiss when I realized who I was with and pulled back very red faced and flustered. Daddy didn't seem to notice, or didn't seem to mind, as he smiled at me and took my hands and led me to the kitchen. His smile was amazingly similar to Rahul's and my heart actually leapt as he beamed at me.
Well, after a Tea to settle us all down I collected my luggage and Daddy put them in the boot of the car and off we drove. It was a delightful drive, the scenery was fantastic and My father in law and mom were incredibly witty companions, and before I knew it I was laughing and joking along with them, my depression lifting, my thoughts of Rahul settling into a warm glow, after all I did have part of him right here in the car with me. I glanced occasionally at Daddy, seeing the similarities in the way he cocked his head, or the way he phased certain words, or the way he laughed, and I had to admit he was a very handsome man for his age. I mean he wasn't old, having just turned 45, and he was very sophisticated, and I smiled as I thought "That's just how Rahul will look at that age, Mmmmm, nice"
Mom was a couple of years younger, but only looked in her early to mid thirty's, she was slim and tall and quite, quite beautiful, and obviously took good care of herself. In fact she told me that she had a very tight schedule and did jogging and yoga daily. She was quite proud that she still fitted the clothes she had when she and Daddy got married. My father in law looked over at her when she said that and grinned "oh yes" he said, "And she still looks just as good out of them too!"
"Jitu!!" exclaimed Mommy, "Now you stop that, what will Dipti think of us?"
He looked at me through the driving mirror and grinned, "Well I think she'll think I'm a very lucky man, just as I think Rahul's a lucky man too!" he said, and I felt myself flushing with embarrassment - mixed with pleasure. I heard Mom chuckle and saw her glance over her shoulder at me.
"Don't take any notice of him Dipti, he's just a great big flirt" she said, laughingly, then gripped his arm and hugged it, "And I love him for it".
The rest of the journey passed so quickly, as things always seem to do when you're really enjoying yourself, and then we were at their house and unloading my luggage and carrying it inside. House was located at the outskirts of Baroda. It was built in a vast land. It was a beautiful house, quite large with a beautiful garden surrounding an in ground pool, and they allocated me Rahul's old room, "Just to make you feel more at home" Mom said with a wink. This room, I knew what she meant with that wink, the room had special horny memories for me, but I still felt the color rush to my face. We stayed in this room just after our marriage.
That first night we had dinner and sat around chatting and watching a bit of TV, before wandering off to bed quite early, after all it had been a long emotional day. I was surprised to find that I went off to sleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow, and slept very late the next day, so late that Daddy and Mom had already had their breakfast. They were at the swimming pool. I stood for a moment in the kitchen looking out at them before announcing my presence, Mom had just climbed from the pool and was squeezing the water from her hair, her arms up high, lifting and showing off to perfection her beautiful ripe breasts, and I felt a slight envy, knowing mine were not as large. Then Daddy climbed from the pool, the water streaming from his lean, bronzed body, and I couldn't help but let my eyes run up and down over him, amazed at how similar he was to Rahul, even down to the almost indecently brief bathers that showed off his large bulge..
I shook my head, trying to get the image of Rahul out of my mind, telling myself that it wasn't him I was looking at, but my tongue still rolled across my lips as I looked at that bulge, and I felt the wetness start to creep between my legs. Then he slipped up behind Mommy and slid his hands around to cup and fondle her breasts, and even through the window I heard her soft moan as her body reacted, moving back and rubbing against him. For a long moment I was frozen there, watching them stroke and fondle each other, feeling myself becoming more and more turned on, and I realized I had to get away, had to stop feeling like this, "Oh Rahul, where are you" I moaned quietly to myself as my hand slid down and brushed over my sopping wet pussy. Then I shuddered, and that seemed to wake me from my dream and I dashed from the kitchen into the shower and put the cold water on full blast.
When I finally emerged from the bathroom, reasonably composed, they were both in the kitchen, and fussed over me like a long lost child, making me sit while they made breakfast - although it was fast approaching lunch time. Fortunately both had put on robes, so I was spared the arousing sight of their almost naked bodies, and got through breakfast without any disaster, but occasionally I'd catch one or the other of them glancing sideways at me, and I wondered if they knew I'd been watching, if I'd made any noise when I rushed out, but their glances were always tinged with a smile, and their conversation was every bit as happy and witty as it had been in the car.
That afternoon Mom decided to take me shopping, show me around and, when we met up with some of her exercise friends, to show me off too. Daddy stayed at home and did some odd jobs, then watched a little sport. Most of our shopping was of the window variety, but Mom did insist on buying me a dress. I wanted to buy a saree or a salwar suit. But to my astonishment mom asked me to buy something sexy.
"You are young and owner of a great figure. Then why shy of showing it to others?" she asked me. "You should wear sexy cloths. So that others may feel jealous of my daughter in law"
"But mom......." I felt shy hearing such words as I had imagined her to be a typically old fashioned and orthodox lady.
"Don't take it otherwise we are not old fashioned. We live in present and not in past"
I was really delighted to hear her thoughts. She took me to one of the fashion shops. She showed me a number of dresses and finally she selected one among them. It was a frock of short length. As soon as I saw it I knew that Rahul would love it, or should I say love me in it. It was deep blue in color, which matched my eyes, it had a low cut front and a hem that barely covered half of my thighs and seemed to fit my skin like a glove. When I emerged from the change rooms to show Mom, her eyes widened and she let out a piercing whistle that sent me scuttling back in with embarrassment, only to re-emerge laughing a few moments later to parade it in front of her. It felt wicked, that's why I knew Rahul would like it, but I was still surprised when Mom came up behind me as I looked at it in the mirror, and whispered, "That is the horniest dress I've ever seen, it suits you perfectly, I'm so glad you removed your bra while wearing it"
I looked down and saw that my nipples were standing out fiercely through the material, and I felt myself flush again, then I giggled "I couldn't get my bra on under it" I whispered back.
"Mmmm, so glad" Mom said, "That will knock all the men folk dead"
"Oh, but I only want to knock your son dead" I said, flushing again.
"I know, dear, I know" she said, "But perhaps we'd better try it out on some one else first. May be your Daddy, he and Henry always had amazingly similar tastes"
A shiver ran through me as I had the sudden vision of parading in front of my father in law dressed like this, and I rushed off to the change room before Mom could notice how my nipples had hardened even more with that thought.
We arrived home late, to find that Daddy had already prepared dinner.
"Oh, Mr. Sharma and Jyoti rang" he said, "But I told then we had a special visitor and wouldn't make it tonight"
"Oh no!" I cried, 'I don't want to interfere with your plans, I'll be fine on my own, honestly"
Mom looked across at Daddy and grinned, " We usually see Navin Sharma and Jyoti every Saturday night, so it might be a good thing to have a slight break, after all, absence makes the heart grow fonder doesn't it?"
Dad grinned back, "Oh yes, that's what I thought, a little anticipation might be just the boost they need" he said, and they both laughed.
I looked from one to the other, sensing some undercurrent, but not knowing what it could be.
"Anyway" said Mom, "Dipti has a special surprise for you tonight that I don't think you'd want to miss at all"
I felt myself go bright scarlet.
Dad grinned even more widely, "I'm intrigued, something to do with your shopping expedition?" he asked.
"Wait and see" said Mom laughing, then looked at me and winked, "I think we should keep him in suspense as long as possible, don't you?"
I could not even nod to show my approval. I knew my face was deeply flushed and I couldn't help it, I gulped water from the glass I held and almost ended with a coughing fit. Mom wasn't going to let me get away with it, she really wanted me to parade the dress for My father in law, even though she'd virtually acknowledged that it would turn him on. I knew, I couldn't let her down, especially now I knew that they'd given up their usual Saturday get together for me. Worse still, part of me wanted to do it, wanted to parade in that really short, sexy dress with my hard nipples showing through, wanted to see Dad's eyes widen, wanted to see the approval there, the heat there, and as I met Mom's eyes I knew that she knew the thoughts that were flooding through me, and her smile and her nod told me it was ok, she didn't mind. I felt the shiver run through me and tried desperately to concentrate on the food, only half listening as my in laws carried on with their light, flirty banter.
Then the meal was over and mom all helped me with the dishes before moving to the lounge to relax for a while. TV was quickly dismissed when there was nothing that any of us really liked, then Dad got out a couple of videos and some albums of Rahul growing up and we laughed at his gawky, awkwardness in his pre teen years, and marveled as he filled out to the man I knew and loved. I was amazed to see how little Dad and Mom themselves had changed, there were a couple of shots of them in bathers over the years and my mind immediately went back to what I'd seen earlier in the day, and I felt myself start to become a little aroused again.
Then the videos were over and Dad put on some rock music and I watched the two of them dance for a while before I was pulled up to join them, finding myself enjoying their musical tastes and their energetic dancing. It was in a rest period between CD's when Dad was trying to find some special music that mom whispered to me that this was the perfect time for me to pop off to the bedroom and put on the new dress. I started to argue, but there was such a pleading look on her face, and I remembered they'd given up their evening for me, so I quickly left the room and raced down the corridor and into the bedroom. It didn't take me long to change, I mean there was only clothes to be slipped off and one dress to put on, a dress that looked infinitely smaller to me now as I looked at myself in the mirror than it had done in the shop! Fortunately Rahul had bought me some really hot, sexy underwear just after we were married, so I slipped a pair of the briefest pants imaginable on underneath, and, of course left off my bra, and I was ready. I took one last look in the mirror and saw that my nipples were already jutting out, and I shivered and nearly cancelled out. I sat on the bed for sometime deciding whether to go out to meet my father in law or not. After lot of thinking I took a deep breath and walked slowly down the corridor.
When I walked into the lounge room, I found Dad and Mom locked in a fierce embrace, their lips locked together in a very passionate kiss, and I started to back out, but Mom must have sensed my presence because she broke away and glanced over at me and smiled brightly. Then she beckoned, and I started forward, "Well, Jeet, what do you think?" she said, and Dad turned to look at me.
His eyes didn't just widen, they positively bulged and a loud gasp came from his lips, "My god, I knew you were beautiful, but...but... in this dress you are absolutely sensational" he said, the admiration rich in his voice. I came to a stop just a few feet away from them feeling incredibly self conscious, yet incredibly proud and incredibly stimulated all at the same time, and Dad walked slowly around me, letting out short low whistles as he went, and I stared at Mom grinning away just a few feet in front of me.
Then Mom lifted her arms and caught my hands.
"Let's dance" she said, and started to move and gyrate in front of me. Almost in a daze I followed her. Letting my body writhe and shimmy inside the skin tight dress, following her actions, leaning back when she leaned back and bending forward as she bent forward, all the time conscious that dad was behind me, watching me. Then she half twirled me around and I was facing Dad, and I could see that he was moving his body to the music too. Music that wasn't too fast or too loud, but wasn't slow either, music that was sensuous, perfect for showing off a beautiful body. When I'd turned our eyes had met instantly and held, but after a few moments I watched his eyes drop slowly down to my breasts, and I found myself arching slightly, thrusting my breasts forward, feeling my nipples swell even more and thrust through the material, and I saw his tongue come out and brush across his lips. Then his eyes went lower, over my stomach and down to where the hem of my dress met my long legs, and I bent my knees slightly allowing them to drift apart, giving him a teasing, titillating view of my brief lace panties, and I heard the sharp intake of breath.
Then with a wicked smile I turned away from him once again, back to face Mom. All the earlier nerves and hesitations were gone now, I was really into the swing of this sensuous dance, so I arched and thrust and dipped for Mom too, seeing her eyes do exactly the same as Dad's, seeing her lips and tongue do exactly the same as Dad's, and a new, unexpected fire ignited within me. Then I felt a touch, a light feather touch, and I knew Dad had brushed his hands across my tight ass cheeks, and a shiver ran through me. I straightened and quickly turned, catching him by surprise, his hands just moving forward to brush against my ass once again, and his face flushed with momentary embarrassment, and his hands hovered in the middle of nowhere. I leaned forward, bending from the waist, giving him a new and more extensive look at my firm breasts, and as I did so I felt hands brushing me once more, brushing over the dress now tight against my ass cheeks, Mom's hands. I gasped with shock, but before I could move, before I could react, Dad's hovering hands lifted upwards and lightly cupped my breasts, brushing his palms over my swollen nipples and causing me to gasp even louder.
Bending forward had lifted the hem of my dress at the back, and mom's brief caress must have lifted it even more, because when her hands next brushed over me it was the naked skin of my ass cheeks that she touched, slowly trailing along the line of my panties before slipping down to brush my upper thighs, and I moaned. Dad lifted one hand and stroked the back of it over the exposed slopes of my breasts, and fire raced through me. Oh god, this was crazy, my in-laws were touching me, stroking me, turning me on, and I loved it, enjoyed it.
Then Mom's hands were around my waist, lifting me and straightening me up and Dad was leaning forward and pressing his lips lightly on mine, his tongue sliding sensually into my mouth, and I was responding. I was feeling the fire racing through me, feeling the shivers and shudders starting to ripple through my body. Then Mom's hands were on my dress, at the zipper, easing it slowly down all the way to the swell of my ass cheeks, and the material fell away from my body, my high, firm breasts almost bursting out and causing Dad to gasp and gulp. Then Mom pushed the dress to the floor and with a small whimper I lifted my foot and kicked it aside, and stood there in just my brief lace panties. Dad wasn't touching me now, he was standing back running his eyes over my almost naked body, and I wasn't trying to hide anything! With a start, I realized I wanted this, I wanted dad's eyes on me, I wanted Mom's hands on me, I was more turned on than I'd ever been in my life.
Then Mom turned me around to face her, and sucked in her breath at her first sight of my naked breasts, and I loved the look of adoration and lust that came into her eyes. Then with a soft groan she dropped to her knees in front of me and began slowly to peel down my lace panties. I felt dad's presence close behind me and his hands slid around to hold me up as Mom lifted my legs to ease the panties off, and I was naked, completely totally naked. His hands lightly cupped and caressed my breasts once more, and sent another shudder racing through me, but I was watching Mom, as she leaned closer and closer until her face was almost brushing my trimmed pussy hair, and I almost leapt out of my skin as she blew softly on my pussy.
God, it was the most erotic sensation I had ever experienced! She wasn't touching me, she was breathing on me, blowing on me, stimulating my pussy and my clit like nothing I'd ever known. I found myself lifting my pussy towards her mouth, almost begging for the feel of her tongue, and each time she moved back, keeping just out of reach, blowing lightly then more powerfully on my twitching, writhing pussy. Dad was staring down over my shoulder watching her, his hands lightly caressing my breasts, rolling the hard nipples between his thumb and finger, and suddenly I realized that I was feeling his skin against my back, somewhere in the last few moments of ecstasy he'd slipped off some of his clothes, in fact, all of his clothes, as I realized when he suddenly pressed forward and I felt his hard cock against my ass cheeks, grinding slowly into me, rubbing up and down the crevice of my shuddering ass.
Then I felt him dip slightly and his cock slid between my legs, bumping lightly against Mom's chin, and she looked up and smiled, "Mmmmm Jeetu she is so beautiful isn't she, so incredibly sexy, did you like the dress? It turned me on so much when I saw her in it the first time I just knew she had to have it, and I just knew we had to have her", and she cupped her hands around his cock and rubbed it lightly up and down my pussy lips.
"Oh yes, Maya" Dad said, hoarsely, "I loved the dress, it excited me so much, and she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen next to you. She is so...so....sexy that I don't have words to describe her. Do you mind that I want her so much?"
"Oh, Jeet, no, I love it, the both of us together, loving this beautiful creature" she said.
For a moment it was as if I wasn't there, as if I didn't exist, this was something between the two of them, and perhaps I should have resented that, but all I could feel were his hands on my breasts, his cock between my legs and her breath on my steaming pussy, and I wanted whatever they were prepared to give. At that moment Mom looked up at me and our eyes locked and held for a moment, then with a half sob I reached down and cupped my hands around her face and guided it to my pussy, "Oh yes, Please" I whispered, "I want you both so much", and I pushed my pussy into her face, screaming wildly as her tongue immediately shafted deep into me, lashing my swollen clit and surging deep between the walls of my pussy. And I bucked and shook as the first orgasm exploded within me.
Dad let go and moved around to sit on the couch directly behind Mom, his hand lightly stroking his rock hard cock, and with almost a mewing sound I leaned over Mom and started to run my tongue up and down his throbbing stem. God it was so beautiful, so hard and firm and hot, and I loved the feel of it and the taste of it as I took it slowly into my mouth, running my tongue around its head, then sucking it so deep that my lips almost took in his heavy balls, and I heard his half gasp, half scream. Mom's tongue was going wild in my pussy and my juices were pouring down onto her face, and I was shaking and shuddering through another orgasm. Then Mom was away from underneath me and, still on her knees was guiding me towards dad's throbbing cock, and I was straddling it, and she was taking it in her hand and guiding it to my pussy, rubbing the head teasingly up and down my pussy lips as I begged and whimpered for it to be inside me.
And then he was! Ramming his cock ball deep into my body, and I screamed with pure delight, loving the feel of his thick cock slamming into me, and mom was there, kissing me, then sucking on my breasts, and my hands were fondling her breasts too, and as she lifted up I clamped my lips over her nipples too, hearing her scream out with joy. And it was like sexual heaven, my father-in-law' s cock raging inside me and my mother-in-law' s lips ravishing my breast, my lips and every other part of my body she could reach, and I was cumming, god was I cumming! Over and over and over again, my screams ringing around the room, I was being fucked like never before. I thought my whole body was going to explode or implode, or just dissolve into a stream of hot lava all over Dad's thrusting cock. And then with a gigantic roar, Dad was cumming too, shooting his boiling hot juices into me like a fire hose, filling my pussy to overflowing. And Mom was shifting us around, her lips and tongue eagerly scooping up any of Dad's cum juice that oozed from my pussy, and there was plenty of it, as Dad couldn't seem to stop cumming.. Over and over and over again he spurted into me, thrusting his big cock deeper and faster, and roaring the whole time, until finally he slumped back totally exhausted.
I slid from his softening cock and slumped to the floor, and Mom followed me, licking and sucking at Dad's cum oozing from my pussy, and I loved the feel of her tongue, found my body responding anew, But I wanted to taste her too, so I switched around and started to do to her what she'd been doing to me. Never having done it before, I guess I wasn't all that good, but I made up for it with enthusiasm, licking and sucking on her pussy and clit and loving every moment of it, but it was still a surprise when she suddenly screamed and started to buck and heave through an orgasm and her juices came pouring down onto my face. God it tasted soo good! And I lapped it up and lapped it up and slid my tongue in as far as I could go to ream out all her juices, and she shuddered and shook all over again.
When we both collapsed exhausted on the floor, we found a Thick Cheekoo shake thrust into our hands, and looked up to see Dad standing there grinning, his cock already half erect again, and he lifted his glass and grinned "To a night to remember! To a totally family get together" he toasted, then laughed, and we joined him, both in the toast and in the laughter, and by the time the drink was finished, dad was rock hard once again, so I took hold of his lovely cock and started to guide it towards Mom's pussy, and she grinned at me, and blew me a kiss, and I returned her kiss - in full measure! As the night progressed, we enjoyed and enjoyed again. We slept together on the same bed naked. That night with my mother and father in law was the most incredible sexual experience of my short life, and when I awoke the next morning I was surprised to find that I didn't feel any guilt or embarrassment at all. Oh I thought of Rahul quite a bit, and wondered how he'd react if he knew, but somehow I had the feeling he would understand.. .and approve. Mom and Dad had confided to me during the night that their regular Saturday night visitors were another sexy couple and they changed partners and shared whenever they could, and that this had been going on for quite a number of years. It was most likely that Rahul already knew of his parent's open attitude to sex, indeed, I was sure they'd passed it on to him. I shivered as I thought of future possibilities with Rahul now that I had opened up a little.
I slept very late, and when I got up and wandered out I found Mom and Dad once again enjoying the pool. This time I didn't stand hidden in the kitchen and watch, I wandered outside, still in my bathroom and called a greeting. Mom waved and called for me to join them, but I laughed and told them I wasn't dressed yet. Both of then swam over to the shallow section and stood up grinning, "Neither have we" said Mom, and I could see through the crystal clear water that indeed they were both totally naked. There was just a momentary flush of shock and embarrassment, then with a laugh I allowed the robe to drop and stood there a moment while Father in law whistled loudly, then dove over their heads into the water.
Wow, the water was incredibly cold at first contact, and when I surfaced almost at the wall at the other end, I noticed my nipples had already hardened. I touched the wall and pushed off immediately, stroking slowly down to the other end of the pool where my in laws waited, and as I arrived they moved apart and each slid an arm beneath my body and almost lifted me out of the water.. Then I was kissing them, and their hands were caressing my breasts and my naked body and mother in law was whispering in my ear hotly, "Water is so incredibly sensuous, don't you think? Every time we come into the pool we get horny and can't stop touching each other, have you ever made love in the water?"
"No, I....I haven't" I stammered, my body already shuddering as fire raced through it.
"Mmmm, it's quite incredible" Mom whispered, "as Jeet's cock slides inside you it forces water up into your pussy, and that's an amazing feeling, almost like having two cocks in you at once"
I shuddered at the thought and the image, then Dad was behind me, his hard cock pressing against my ass cheeks, his hands fondling my breasts, "Mmm I'd love to fuck you in the pool, Dipti, why don't you bend over and hold on to the side of the pool"
I did as he suggested, moving in that misty haze that I'd experienced with them last night, as though their very voices were hypnotizing me. Mom guided my hands to the wall and positioned me with my feet well apart, then Dad moved in behind me and bent slightly at the knees, his hand holding his big, hard cock, and rubbing it up and down my pussy lips, and I started to whimper with desire, "Oh please, please...yes. ..fill me Daddyyyy...I want it so much" I heard myself say as if from a great distance, and couldn't quite believe I was saying it. But Dad did, and slowly he inserted the head of his cock into my pussy. I expected the same slow sensual entry that he'd employed with devastating results last night, but almost as soon as his cock head was wedged tightly, he rammed forward, burying his cock to the hilt.
I screamed loudly, not with pain, but with absolute ecstasy, as his rampaging cock shot a mass of water deep into my pussy like a tidal wave. A wave that folded back on itself as his following cock plowed through, giving not a double fuck effect, but almost a triple. I couldn't believe it, it was soo powerful that I orgasmed straight away from that one thrust! My whole body seemed to fall apart around his cock, and I shook and shuddered wildly. His cock hadn't stopped, however, it had withdrawn until only the head was inside, then again slammed deeply and powerfully into me, over and over again, and I was howling, "Oh yes Daddy, fuck me, oh god so good, fuck me Jeet, FUCK MEEEEEEE!"
Well I didn't really need to call that out, Dad had absolutely no intention of stopping, he was standing tall and firm, holding onto my hips and plundering my pussy with his rampant cock, "Oh wow, oh wow, what an incredibly tight cunt you have, I just can't get enough, I've just got to cum...oh lord...you're milking me, you're so hot, oh god I'm cumming, cummming. CUUUMMMIIINNNG"
And his cock was exploding it's juices deep into my pussy, making a thicker, harder wave as it met and mixed with the water, and that was another new and incredible sensation as the water and his juices were rammed firmly and frequently back into my steaming pussy. The pool water sure wasn't feeling cold now!
When It was finally all over and Dad's cock had slipped from my pussy, Mom embraced me hotly and kissed me deeply, "Well" she said, "was it as good as I said it would be?"
I could only murmur softly in her ear, still drained of energy, "My god, it was even better, I didn't realize, it was.....wow. ...wild" She grinned, "Mmmm Jeet loves it too, it's so much tighter for him, and for us, yeah, wild!", then she leaned real close and whispered in my ear, "And it's even more sensational in your ass!"
I gasped, not quite believing what she'd said, but when I looked at her face and then from hers to Dad's I knew she meant every word, and a huge shudder ran through me... I could feel my head shaking from side to side, but at the same time I could feel this incredible heat bursting in my pussy and spreading all round to my ass. Then Mom grinned, "But you'll have to find your own man for that, mine's the only ass Jeet does it to"
Father in law laughed at that, and I didn't know if I felt relieved or disappointed. Then he was off, out of the pool, calling to us that it was time to eat, because if we didn't eat we wouldn't keep our strength up and he felt we might be needing that strength before long. We both laughed at his comment, but both hurried from the pool and chased him indoors, where all three of us prepared the lunch amidst lots of laughter and touching, none of us bothering with clothes. For a cold salad meal, the preparation was exceedingly hot...and we loved it!
We had almost finished lunch when the telephone rang, my heart lurched, thinking it might be Rahul, but it wasn't, it was a call from Dad's brother advising that his mother had been taken into hospital with a mild stroke and could they both come over straight away. Well there was no question that they would, and they raced around for the next half hour getting themselves ready, not sure how long they'd have to stay, but assuring me that they would be back as soon as they could. I told them that I would be fine on my own and they mustn't worry, and I promised to look after the place for them for as long as it took. Then they were off, no thoughts of sex on their mind now, and I wandered around cleaning up from lunch. Enjoying the silence and the emptiness, but already missing their warm laughter and witty conversation.
I spent the afternoon doing those things you tend to do when you're feeling a little bored and lost, I washed some clothes, did some ironing and tidied the same places two or three times. Mom rang in the early evening to say that her mother in law was ok and would make a full recovery, but they would have to stay over that night at least and perhaps the next one too. I assured her again that it was fine and I was fine and I'd cope, and not to worry, then I could sense that she was putting the phone right up to her mouth because I could hear her breathing suddenly louder in my ear, and she whispered, "Jeet and I are missing you already, we were so much looking forward to sharing with you tonight, it's always excited me seeing Jeet with another woman, but with you it was even more exciting, I came just watching you and I've never done that before. I guess it's because you're Rahul's wife, somehow that makes it more saucy, maybe even a little taboo, did you feel that too?"
I groaned, feeling the heat suddenly flare between my legs again, "I don't know what to feel, it's all so different,,, I've never been with a woman before, never felt like this about one, and Dad...I shuddered... god it was so exciting having him inside me, knowing you were watching, is that terrible?" I said, somewhat hoarsely.
I heard her chuckle hotly, "Oh no, that's just the way I hoped you were feeling, are you playing with yourself right now, thinking about it, I am, I'm going to go to sleep tonight thinking about you naked, thinking about Jeet's cock thrusting into you, thinking about sucking his juices from your pussy...giggle. ..we're having to share a room with other family members that have turned up, so we can't have any real fun, guess we'll have to keep that for when we get back...wow.. .wont we be horny then!", she said.
I confirmed that I was indeed playing with myself at that very moment and that I, too, would probably drop off to sleep imagining that they were with me, playing their hot sexual games, then she said goodbye and hung up, and I lay back on the couch frantically thrusting my finger into my pussy, trying to imagine it was Rahul or his dad's cock.
And that's how I was when the lounge door opened and a man walked in!
I stopped, frozen and wide eyed with shock as he walked across the room to stand looking down at me, a wide smile on his face. He was a man, but only just, probably not yet 20, but he had the same strong chin and the same hot, sexy eyes as Rahul and daddy and I realized that this must be Rahul's younger brother, Rohit. He continued to grin down at me as my fingers slowly slipped from my sopping wet pussy, "rahul bhaiya said I should stop by and see you, he thought you might be missing him and might need a little looking after...his eyes dropped deliberately to my naked, wet pussy, and his eyes seemed to flare....I can see he was right, you do need looking after"
Then to my utter astonishment he dropped down to his knees beside the couch and buried his face between my legs. His tongue immediately sliding forward to lap up the juices that had been copiously dripping from me. My body jerked, thrusting upwards, giving every appearance of lifting even more firmly onto his lips and tongue, although I'm sure this wasn't the case, it was purely a reflex action caused by the unexpectedness of his touch.
Of course I cried out loudly, "No, No, you mustn't", and of course I reached down to grab his hair and pull his face away, but he ignored my cry and my hands ignored their orders, and instead of pushing him away, pulled him even tighter into my pussy. And my body was shaking and shuddering, and my words had turned to a moaning gibberish, as his tongue shafted deep into my pussy, curling around my red, swollen clitoris, and flicking on it expertly, and in no time flat the ministrations I had given my pussy and the tongue lashing he was giving it had the inevitable result, I blew a mile high! A huge orgasm ripping through me, arching my body and setting it to shaking and shuddering as if a volcano was exploding inside me, and I was howling and wailing and spewing juices everywhere. It seemed to go on for ever, and Rohit remained between my legs eagerly lapping up everything he could reach.
Eventually, I crumbled into a heap on the couch, my eyes tightly closed, my breathing ragged, my body still racked by the occasional shudder, and I felt Rohit move away. Shame and embarrassment overcame me then and I lifted my hands to bury my face in them, hiding from Rohit and hiding from myself and hiding from the world, god, what would he think of me? what would everybody think of me?
A light tapping on my hands broke my thoughts and I slid my fingers apart and peeked through them to see a smiling Rohit standing above me telling "wow, that was wild, you are really quite sensational, Rahul Bhaiya is a lucky man, you arethe sexiest sister in law in the world."
I felt the flush run through my body and up into my face, but once again it was only partly embarrassment, it was also partly pleasure at his compliment, and I began to wonder if I was going a little crazy. I should be feeling lots of things, holding on to the guilt and the shame the way my parent's had always taught me, but somehow I couldn't, somehow I felt incredibly alive, and smiling up at him. Then he held out his hand almost formally and said "Oh, by the way, I'm Rohit, Rahul's younger brother" and shook my hand. The sheer idiocy of a formal handshake introduction after he had just eaten out my pussy sent us both into peels of laughter that broke any residual discomfort either of us might have been suffering.
He then asked where his mom and dad was, and when I told him of his grandmother' s illness he showed genuine concern and rushed over to the phone to ring and find out what was happening. I watched him as he stood talking to his father on the phone, noticing his broad build, his quite handsome features, his quick smile when his father said something amusing, and, the large bulge in his jeans. Mmmm that looked very, very interesting, I thought, and immediately berated myself, what on earth was possessing me? I jumped to my feet and rushed out to the kitchen to make some coffee, anything to keep myself busy, out of his way, and stop me thinking thoughts that brought fresh heat to my body.
When I returned with the steaming coffee he was just replacing the phone, a slightly pensive look on his face, "Is everything alright?" I asked, quietly.
"Oh yes, fine" he said, "it was only a minor attack and she's going to be released tomorrow, so mom and dad will be back then". He glanced over at me as I placed the two coffee's on the side table, "Dad asked if I'd stay over and make sure you were ok" he said with a grin. I flushed and looked away. "I told him it would be my pleasure" he added, an even wider grin coming to his face.
"Oh, you don't have to" I stammered, "I'm quite capable of looking after myself"
"So I noticed", he said, with a light laugh, "But it's so much better when there's someone to help isn't it?"
I flushed deeply, feeling that familiar heat start to rise again, "really, you don't have to" I managed to say, but he only grinned more widely.
"I know I don't have to, but I want to, I've never met anyone as beautiful and exciting as you, I remember thinking at the wedding how beautiful you were and how lucky Bhaiya was, but now you're absolutely stunning" he said, his voice seeming to get deeper, his words literally caressing me, and I shivered slightly. Then my eyes widened as his hands came up and started to undo the belt of his jeans, I started a choking protest, but the words got stuck in my throat. I even grabbed up my coffee cup and took a large gulp, trying to release my vocal chords and tell him to stop, but it didn't seem to help, and I watched almost mesmerized as he peeled off his jeans, his shirt and his underpants and stood before me totally naked and very, very aroused.
"Now you" he whispered, "I want to see every inch of your beautiful body Bhabhi"
I could only gulp and stare at the magnificent sight before me, he had an absolutely beautiful sculptured cock, long and thick, and it seemed to be beckoning to me. I shuddered, trying desperately to resist the feelings that were mounting fast inside me, god, what was it with this house, was there some kind of aphrodisiac in the air conditioning system or something, I'd never felt so hot and horny in my whole life as I'd felt since I'd been here. Even as my mind was fighting its losing battle, my hands were reaching up and unhooking my dress, letting it drop to the floor to reveal my unencumbered breasts, and Rohit sucked his breath in sharply and whistled the air out through his teeth, "Wow" he said, a note of awe in his voice, "I've never seen such magnificent tits before"
I flinched slightly at his small crudity, but it seemed to fire me even more, and I quickly leaned forward and peeled down my briefs, then stood up straight again and heard his deep agonized groan, "Oh I do love that magnificent pussy" he whispered, and he was moving forward, reaching out, running his hands over my shoulders, down onto my breasts, over my hips, around to my naked ass cheeks, everywhere, and I shivered at his touch, licking my lips, feeling the fire bursting inside me.
Then, with a half strangled cry that signified the final defeat of those small voices in my head, I reached forward and cupped my hands around his big, beautiful cock and began to stroke it lightly, running my fingers teasingly up the underside, then circling his cock head, causing him to shudder and groan too. Then reaching down and cupping his large heavy balls and squeezing them gently, before dropping to my knees in front of him and running my lips and tongue over his cock too. That brought forth a deep shuddering groan, "Oh yes, Bhabhi, that is so good, please, oh, please"
He didn't really need to plead, I was totally enamoured of his beautiful cock and I intended to give him as much pleasure as he'd recently given me, so I took him slowly into my mouth, deeper and deeper, lashing it with my tongue as I went, sending shivers and shudders racing through him, causing his knees to buckle.. He spread his feet a little wider, and as I glanced up I could see his head was thrown back, the muscles standing out on his neck, his face contorted in that agonized ecstasy look, and I grinned to myself. I dropped my eyes again and focussed on his cock, licking it, sucking it, teasing it, playing with it, stroking it until I could feel the shudders building to a climax and I knew he was close to cumming. He tried to pull away, but I held him tight and sucked harder and faster, pumping his young cock with one hand and squeezing and fondling his balls with the other.
Then he was screaming and shaking wildly as his cock swelled and swelled and suddenly exploded, shooting his hot juices deep into my throat, making me gag momentarily, but I relaxed my throat muscles and started to suck and swallow the juices that were shooting copiously from his cock. My hands continued to stroke and squeeze his cock and balls as his cum spewed out over and over again and he shook and shuddered and cried out his ecstasy. At one point I allowed his cock to slip from my mouth and his juices to spurt hotly over my ripe, firm breasts, and seeing that seemed to send him into a fresh orgasm and his spurting cock juices intensified, so I took him back inside my mouth and sucked him more and more. I don't even know how long this went on, but it seemed to be forever, and I was surprised to find myself experiencing a series of small orgasms as he pumped his dwindling cock deep into my throat.
Mmmmm he tasted so sweet, I couldn't seem to get enough of his hot juices, but eventually there was no more to cum out, and he sort of sank to the floor, a look of bemused incomprehension on his face, his breathing totally ragged, and I sank alongside him, stroking his muscular body and his tight ass cheeks, bringing small moans and groans from him with my feather touch. I smiled down at him, "ready for that coffee yet? I hope it hasn't got cold" I said.
He finally managed a weak grin, "I'm not sure I have the strength to hold the cup" he whimpered pitifully, and we both burst into laughter. I fetched the coffee and it was half cold, but neither of us seemed to mind as we sat sipping it, gazing into each other's eyes, speaking silently of things that were yet to be. A few fleeting thoughts of Rahul and Dad and Mom flitted across my mind and I wondered if this incredible sexuality was somehow genetic, or was it just me, were they all made to be amazing lovers and sexual athletes, or was I breaking out of a lifetime of small town morality? realized that in part it had to be me, because when I looked down and saw that Rohit's cock was already beginning to stir into fresh life, I was filled with an incredible excitement, and I blessed whatever force or trick of fate had brought me into this unique family environment. Then the thinking time was over, Rohit's cup had been discarded and his mouth and tongue were now busy elsewhere - on my super sensitive nipples - and I was responding, my body coming alive again. He was every bit as gentle and forceful as Rahul and Dad, and despite his tender years, every bit as skillful, and he soon had me in a state of wild sexual ecstasy, that pleading, demanding state where all inhibitions and all self control had been washed away by the fires of passion coursing through me, and I was crying out, "Yes, oh yes, Rohit darling, Please...fill me up...I want your beautiful cock in me, Please, take me, take me"
And he was sliding over me, his big cock rubbing sensually over my inner thighs, then brushing over my pussy lips and I was arching and reaching for him and crying out even louder, and he was whispering hotly in my ear, "I want you Dipti Bhabhi, I've wanted you since I saw you at the wedding, I want to fuck you and fuck you and fuck you!"
I let out a strangled scream, lifting and squirming, trying to find his probing cock, "Oh yes, Rohit, yes I want you too, I want you to fuck me, long and hard, oh god, please, fuck me, fuck me now" and as I said that he lunged forward and his big, hard cock split me in two, lancing ball deep into my pussy, causing me to scream and buck even more, and it was like somebody had unleashed two wild animals as we clawed and thrashed about on the floor, his massive cock plundering my pussy, my hands grabbing and scraping his tight ass cheeks, urging him on, pulling him in deeper. Having just been blown, Rohit was slow to build to his peak, and that made it even more fantastic as he pounded and pounded his luscious cock deep into me, and I spun off into massive orgasm after massive orgasm. We were both screaming and crying, both telling each other how much we were enjoying being fucked and how we wanted more and more, my fingers were probing his ass hole, slipping inside, and he was arching and screaming even more wildly.
Then he was cumming again, with a final wild cry, "Oh shit, Dipti, I'm cumming, I'm CUUUUMMMMIIINNNGGG" , and his cock once again spewed forth it's juices, this time into my hot, writhing, eager pussy, and I milked him with my tight pussy walls, pulling every last drop of his beautiful cum from his thrusting cock, and I was spiraling into that orgasm of infinity again, screaming and screaming until my voice was just a distant echo.
A long, long time later I came back to the room, back to the feel of Rohit's muscular body pressed against mine, back to the feel of his still twitching cock slipping slowly from my pussy. Mmmmm I did love this feeling of total completion, total contentment, and I snuggled more firmly into Rohit's arms. A small smile creased my face as I looked up and saw the desire still hot in his eyes, and I knew the night was not yet over, there was more to come, much more of his beautiful hard cock, and I couldn't wait. I licked my lips in anticipation, feeling the heat.

2 comments:

Blogger said...

YoBit lets you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 distinct crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as much as coins you want from the available offers.

After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and resume claiming.

You can press CLAIM as much as 30 times per one captcha.

The coins will stored in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or USD.

Blogger said...

Invest in Ripple on eToro the World’s Leading Social Trading Network!!!

Join millions who have already found easier strategies for investing in Ripple.

Learn from profitable eToro traders or copy their trades automatically!