Wednesday, June 5, 2013

TRUTH

After drinking water and milk I wanted to go to the toilet. I said so to Didi. Mohan heard it. He said we all should go to the toilet. Again I was surprised. He said that today we would drink each others urine. What an idea it was! From where he brings such ideas I do not know. We all agreed and went to the bathroom. The bathroom was big for four of us. Mohan and Ranjit sat down opening their mouth. Then Mohan told me to piss in his open mouth. I
did so. Mohan gulped my hot urine. Then I pissed in Ranjit's mouth. He also drank it. Then Didi did the same thing. After that Didi and
I sat down. First Mohan pissed in my mouth. The taste was salty and smell of beer was there in his urine. Then Ranjit also urinated in my mouth. Then they repeated the act over Didi.

            After washing we all came to the
bedroom. Really the urine had made a jazzy impact. Mohan said it's a kind of stimulation
and it would rejuvenate our energies. Then Mohan told something in Ranjit's ears. Ranjit announced," Ladies, you have big moss of hairs on your cunts. While sucking the hair breaks and go into our mouth. So you will get your cunts shaved from us" What a fantastic idea it was! We all agreed.

            Ranjit took out a shaving kit from drawer of the table. He told me to bring water in a mug. I put an old cloth on the bed. Mohan said he will first shave my cunt. He made me sit on the bed stretching my legs knee folded. Then he took a pair of scissors and started cutting the big hairs on my cunt. Both Didi and Ranjit were
watching it. After the crop he applied the shaving cream with a brush to my vagina. The touch of the brush and the cold cream was
making me crazy. My cunt started oozing. With razor he started shaving my cunt. Then he told me to kneel down facing my buttocks to
him. Didi stretched my buttocks. On the asshole there were few hairs. Mohan applied the cream there. Then he shaved my asshole also. Then again I sat in my original position. With towel Mohan wiped my pussy. Didi put a small mirror in front of my cunt. I saw my clean shaven cunt and I got thrilled. My cunt was looking like a
small girl's pussy. I never before had shaved my cunt. It was feeling emptiness between my legs.

            Then Mohan told Ranjit to shave Didi's cunt. He performed the same ordeal on Didi. Then I put the mirror in front of her cunt. Didi also got thrilled to see her big, gapping cunt. By constant fucking by these two fuckers her cunt lips had become hard and dark. The big clit was protruding from the lips.
            Then Didi said that you too also had big jungle of hairs around your cocks. We would shave it. Both Mohan and Ranjit agreed. Now it was my turn to cut the pubic hairs of Mohan. With pair of scissors I cut big hairs around Mohan's shaft. By the very idea only his cock had become hard and it was dangling. Didi heldit in her hand. Then I applied the shaving cream. I started shaving the pubic hairs. Then Mohan turned his bottoms. There were also few hairs on his asshole. I applied the cream there also and shaved the hairs. Then Didi did the same ordeal on Ranjit.
            We all had become horny again. The urine effect had made us lusty again. The next action was doing 69 by Mohan and I and Didi and Ranjit. Mohan lied on the bed. He called me and took me upon him in reverse direction. Now Mohan's face was between my two legs and my
mouth was on his already erectcock .Immediately put it in my mouth and started sucking it. There Mohan inserted his rough tongue in my shaven cunt. I started zooming in pleasure. 


            There Ranjit did the same thing to Didi. Ranjit's cock was still limp. Didi was sucking it. We all could watch our actions in the big mirror on the wall. Suddenly Mohan got up. He lifted me. He put my both legs on his shoulders and making topsy-turvy he started sucking my cunt. I was holding his huge cock and sucking it.
A quick reaction took place with Ranjit also. He too stood up. He made Didi's topsy-turvy. Both Mohan and Ranjit were sturdy. So they did not had in difficulty in lifting us.
            After few minutes Mohan and Ranjit exchanged us. Now Ranjit lifted me and Mohan lifted Didi. Ranjit's cock was still limp. To get it erect Mohan must fuck his asshole. Mohan realized this. He made Ranjit to sleep on the bed. He put a big cushion under his buttocks. In standing position he started inserting his hard
cock in Ranjit's asshole. Didi and I sitting either side were fondling Ranjit's cock. Suddenly Ranjit pulled me and made me to sit
on his face. He started sucking my already wet cunt. What a scene it was! Mohan was fucking Ranjit's asshole, I was sitting on Ranjit's
face, he was sucking my cunt and Didi was fondling his cock. In between Mohan was fondling Didi's and my breasts. Gradually Ranjit's cock showed the sign of erection.  Within minutes it became hard like a rock.
            Then Mohan stopped. He removed his cock from Ranjit's asshole. Ranjit also got up. Mohan desired that his asshole should
be fucked by Ranjit. Ranjit went behind him and Mohan bend down. Ranjit put his hard cock in Mohan's asshole. Mohan told me to bend
down and holding my buttocks slammed his hard, big cock in my cunt. Didi came under me and started licking my clit. She was squeezing
Mohan's testicles. Again the scene was interesting. After some time Mohan started fucking my asshole.
            After few minutes Ranjit removed his cock from Mohan's asshole. He came in front of me and put it in my mouth. I started sucking it. There Didi knelt down and invited Ranjit to fuck her. Ranjit went to her. And he started fucking her cunt first and then her asshole. Again Both Mohan and Ranjit changing their partner fucked us. While fucking I neared my cum and giving a shout I spent my cum. There Didi had also spent her cum.

            This time instead cumming in our assholes both Mohan and Ranjit made Didi and I sit on the ground and they shot their cum in
our mouth and on our breasts. We both licked and gulped the cum.
 
            Since we exhausted we sat on the bed. This time I served fruits to all.It was only half past mid-night. The entire thing was jazzy, funky and zany. There were no words to describe it.
            Again we had the urine therapy. After becoming fresh we came back to the bed.
            Now the new action plan was to be followed. Ranjit and Mohan discussed something. Ranjit got up and went to the cupboard. He took out two medium sized plastic dildos straps attached to them. Didi and I were wondering what to do now. Throwing the dildos at us Ranjit said both of you now fuck our assholes with the dildos tying on to your waist. What an idea it was! Didi smiled and said OK fine. Since long you have fucked our assholes now it is our turn! 
            However, we did not know how to tie the dildo. So Ranjit helped Didi and Mohan helped me in tying the dildos. We, Didi and I were looking funny with dildos dangling in front of our belly. Both Mohan and Ranjit bend down. I was to fuck Mohan's asshole and Didi was to fuck Ranjit's asshole.
            I inserted the dildo in Mohan's big asshole and Didi inserted in Ranjit's asshole. We first slowly then vigorously started fucking both Mohan and Ranjit's assholes. "You bastards,
fucked our assholes now we are fucking you!"

said Didi. I heard the bad words first time from Didi's mouth. I smiled. I caught hold of Mohan's cock which was rock hard. Both Mohan and Ranjit were enjoying our dildo fuck. Didi was also fondling Ranjit's cock . Suddenly I saw there was erection in Ranjit's cock. I was amazed to see it. What a surprise it was! Adjusting Mohan I went to near Ranjit and yes the cock was now fully erect and hard like a rock. 

            It means now there was no need of Mohan to fuck Ranjit's asshole for erecting his cock. Even I with dildo have now could
erect Ranjit's cock. What a game of Nature!  Suddenly Ranjit grabbed me and holding my butts he put his erect cock in my cunt.

            Again what a scene it was! Didi was fucking Ranjit's asshole with a dildo, Ranjit was fucking my cunt and I was fucking Mohan's asshole. All four of us in line were fucking each other.
            Ranjit then removed his cock from my cunt and slammed in my asshole. I was moving my hands on Mohan's cock. Mohan told me to
withdraw the dildo from his ass and he went to Didi and slammed his cock in Didi's cunt first and in her asshole afterwards. Again the
position was funny. Mohan was fucking Didi's asshole, Didi was fucking Ranjit's asshole and Ranjit was fucking my asshole. Ranjit
was also rubbing my clit. I could not control.
"Oh! Fuck me hard, tear my asshole!!" I shouted and I cummed. Every body surprised hearing those words from my mouth. Mohan said well
you are in line. "You Mohini bitch, I will tear your asshole, oh I cumming!" said Mohan and he exploded in Didi's asshole. "You Reena,
Mohan's slut, I too would tear your asshole!" said Ranjit and he too exploded his cum in my asshole.
            Now Didi had not yet cummed. Mohan told her to sit on the bed spreading her legs knee folded. Both Mohan and Ranjit sat at
both the side. Mohan told me to fuck Didi with my fist. I did not know about the fist fucking. Mohan told me to insert first my four
fingers in Didi's big gapping cunt. I did so. Didi started moaning with pain. Then Mohan told me to insert my thumb also. I did so. I was moving my hand front and back. Both Ranjit and Mohan were watching. They were kneading Didi's breasts and also rubbing her big clit. Slowly I put my hand up to my wrist in Didi's cunt. She was shouting, oh my god, Reena you bitch, you are tearing my cunt. Fuck me, tear my cunt! Put your entire hand in my cunt!! And suddenly she
gave away. It was a big cum. My fist was fully soaked of Didi's cum. Both Mohan and Ranjit licked it like a hungry animal.
            We all really were tired and lied on the bed. Mohan realized that what happened to Ranjit few minutes before. He said to
Ranjit and me, now do not forget us! How we could ever forget Mohan and Didi, who gave us the immense pleasure of the life time!

No comments: