Wednesday, June 5, 2013

GWEN GETS BEATEN Part 3

“You’re a sex machine,” I breathed.
I slid my fingers against her lips, circling them, then sliding them inside. Her mouth, and even her tongue seemed dry, and I hoped she wasn’t getting too dehydrated. A little was good for now, but not too much.
I went over to the tub next to the washing machine and poured a cup of cold water, then returned and squatted down in front of her. I dipped my fingers into the water and put them into her mouth, and she moaned and sucked greedily.
I pulled my fingers out, dipped them into the water, and again slid them into her mouth for her to suck. I did this a few more times, then grinned and dipped my hard prick, into the water. I pushed my boner against her mouth and she sucked it in mindlessly.
Man! What mom and dad would shit a brick if they knew there precious little virgin was sucking my cock right now!
I let her suck it dry, then slid it out and soaked it again before pushing it back into her mouth. What all this was gonna do to the little slut’s mind I wasn’t sure, but I hoped it was turning her into a real sex-crazed nympho.
I was pretty sure, for instance, that her heat at being strung up and whipped came from the association she had between pain and pleasure, from the spankings I gave her where she climaxed so nicely.
I hadn’t yet questioned her much, but I didn’t think she had much, if any sexual experience prior to that. So now, if she wanted, in her feverish mind, to associate cock with sustenance, well hey, that wasn’t a bad thing at all.
I let her suck from it as I repeatedly dipped my prick in the water. She slurped thirstily, her tongue moving quickly as she licked it dry.
She must be fairly hungry by now too. She hadn’t had anything since breakfast, and she had sure put in an energetic day. But I wanted her hungry, or at least, without any protein. I didn’t need her mind functioning at any kind of efficient level. I wanted it tired and run down, easy to mould and twist.
I didn’t just want to be able to use her, I wanted to own her, body and soul. I wanted her to belong to me, to be like my dog, my slave.
My hunger for her hadn’t lessened with familiarity at all, quite the opposite. The more I saw the hot little slut, the more I enjoyed her luscious young body, and the more I wanted it and her.
Like the chinks did, I would break her mind, then put it back together the way I wanted it.
I started pumping her mouth as the pleasure rose, higher inside me, and soon I was clutching her sweaty hair and groaning as I fucked into her deeper and deeper. Then I came, filling her mouth with slippery white sperm.
She sucked it down instantly, still slurping and licking and sucking at my cock as I slowed my pumping.
I grinned in amusement then stood up and pushed my dick back into my pants. I considered leaving her for another few hours, but hell, that was boring.
I looked up above her, then pulled over a chair and stood up. I unhooked the chain from one of her ankles, then let it go. It fell back and she moaned and whined, hanging from one ankle as I stepped down and looked at her.
I laughed, then gave her a hard push, making her swing back and forth wildly. She whimpered and whined in dazed confusion and discomfort.
I let her swing for a couple of minutes, then grabbed her ankle and lifted it up again. I stepped on the chair and hauled her ankle over, spreading her legs wide apart and hooking her ankle restraint to a chain several feet away from the fist one.
I stepped down again and pushed the chair back. I tugged at the cords, slowly prying the vibrators out of her asshole and slit and turning them off. I put them away, then left her there hanging with her legs apart, going upstairs. I came back down with a small pair of scissors, a razor, some shaving cream, some soap, and a washcloth. I hooked a hose to the faucet by the washing machine, moved everything back from where she was hanging, then sprayed her with ice cold water.
She yelled and cursed and swung on the chains, but her movement was, of course, much less than it had been when hanging from just the one chain, and there was nothing she could do in any case.
It had been about four hours since I’d whipped and caned her. Her ass had a few fading red marks on it from the cane. The marks from the flogger had disappeared from her back. The welts from the crop were still clearly visible, however, and I was betting they were kind of sore as I sprayed water over them.
I sprayed up and down, making the power go up and down, shifting the strength of the spray. Then I turned it off and went back to the faucet I turned on the hot water and tested the water until it was hot, not burning hot, of course, but hot.
I went back to Gwen and turned on the hose and she screeched as her cold dripping flesh was hit by the hot water. Again she bounced and thrashed and shook, cursing and moaning and sobbing in discomfort.
I turned off the hose and picked up the soap, then soaped up the washcloth and began to scrub her down. I started at her toes, and worked my way down her legs, using my hand and the cloth, stroking along her thighs to her crotch, then rubbing that. I scrubbed her ass, then moved down her belly.
She didn’t talk much.
“What are you doing?” she moaned when I started.
“I’m cleaning you, you slutty, filthy, little tramp,” I replied.
She moaned softly and didn’t speak again.
I spent a considerable amount of time really soaping up her boobs, putting down a thick layer of soap over them, squeezing them in my hands, mashing and mauling the slippery mounds out of pure pleasure at the feel of them.
I moved behind her and uncipped her wrist restraints. Her hands fell almost to the floor. Then I soaped up her arms and shoulders, and finally her back. I was gentle with her back than anywhere else, not using the washcloth, just my hands, but she still whimpered and moaned in pain.
I had picked up a salve at the store that was to be used on welts and bruises, and decided to use it on her later. For now I wanted her clean.
I pushed the soapy washcloth down into her cunt and pulled it back out again, then looked at her hair. Well, I had forgotten the shampoo, so I’d just use soap.
I knelt and ran soapy hands through her hair, mashing and squeezing it, pulling it together, adding the bar of soap and working up a head of lather. Then I soaped up her face, of course, and stood back to admire my handiwork.
From head to toe she was coated in slippery white soap. She had to keep her eyes closed to keep it out of them. I slid my hand over her crotch and began rubbing her clit, sliding two fingers back and forth in her slit, stroking her clitty.
She started whimpering and groaning, calling my name softly. Her slick lathered body started to jerk and twist, and when I slipped my fingers down her hole and fucked into her she came with a soft, gurgling moan of delight.
I sat back on my heels as she went still, and watched her for a minute.
“Are you a slut, Gwen?”
She panted for breath and groaned.
“Answer me.”
“Ye… yes,” she gasped.
“Are you a whore?”
“Yes,” she whispered.
I slapped her face lightly.
“Yes, Michael,” she moaned.
“Are you my fuck toy?”
“Yes, Michael.”
“Say it then.”
“I… I’m thirsty.”
WHACK! I slapped her soapy cunt with the palm of my hand. Not to hard, but hard enough to rattle her. “Say it, SLUT!”
“I’m… your fuck toy, Michael,” she gasped. “I’m your whore, your slut.”
“Do I own you, SLUT? Do I own you? Do I?”
“Y… y… yes,” she gasped.
WHACK! “Say it, slut.”
“Y… you own me.”
WHACK! “What?”
“You own me, Michael.”
I grinned and stroked her pussy, then picked up the hose and rinsed her off. I paid particular attention to her snatch, pushing the nozzle right down through her pussy lips so the water gushed out around it. I fucked her with the nozzle for a minute, and pelting her clitty with the spray. She was soon coming, yelping and moaning and crying out in pleasure.
I grabbed the scissors then and cut away at her pussy hair, snipping it as close to the skin as I could. Then I coated her crotch with lather and began to shave her pussy.
“Wh… what are you… doing?” she groaned.
“Shaving your slit.”
She was quiet for a few moments.
“Why?” she moaned.
“Because I want to.”
I shaved carefully, sliding my fingers into her it and shaving carefully along it on either side, felling for bits of stubble. Any that I found I would scrap them off. When I could feel nothing but smooth skin I pulled the nozzle out of her twat and sprayed her down again, then spent a bit more time spraying her hair to make sure there was no soap left in it.
I put down the nozzle and ran my hand back and forth over her crotch, getting hot at the feel of at the sight of it. It looked and felt so bare, so soft and gorgeous and erotic, a hot, hungry little slit for a hot, hungry little whore.
I left her there dripping wet for a minute while I put some things away and got some more out. I went upstairs and got a hair dryer too. Then I squeezed as much water out of her hair as I could, I turned on the blow dryer, coming at her hair as it hung upside down.
After a few minutes I turned it off, put a blanket down on the floor underneath her and lowered her to the floor.
I let her lay there for a couple of minutes while I removed the leather restraints from her wrist and ankles and replaced them with metal shackles, then helped my dazed sis sit up and finished drying her hair.
I was no hair stylist, and her hair wound up in a crackling mass, hanging down around her head like a lion’s mane. It was soft, though, and looked nice, which was all I cared about.
Gwen kept looking down between her legs murmuring softly, and running her fingers over her bare little slit.
“Looks nice, huh?” I grinned.
“It’s… strange,” she breathed.
I slipped off the leather collar too, replacing it with a metal one, then snapped a leash to it am ordered her onto all fours. She obeyed with groan.
I knelt behind her with the little electrical shock device. It was a cute little thing. It was made of metal and about the size of a vibrator, and even shaped like one, but not quite as long. It had a special little screw type thing in the base, and a long thin special tool was fitted into it.
It slid up into her round, wrinkled little anus easily I carefully twisted the special little screw thing. The sides of the device expanded outward, spreading my sis’ shitter wider and wider, as I turned.
Gwen moaned and turned her head to look back anxiously at me.
I halted when it was almost as thick as my wrist, then twisted the tool free and pulled it out of her. Her star shape bud of her asshole snapped tightly close. It would be almost impossible to dislodge the thing now without the special tool, certainly not without a great deal of pain.
“All right, fuck toy,” I said. “Let’s go upstairs.” I picked up the cane, and had her crawl up the stairs, down the hall, and into the living room.
“I’m hungry,” she said softly.
“I’ll feed you when you deserve it.”
“Please, Michael,” she whined.
“Did I say you could whine? Did I?”
“No, Michael,” she said.
“Stand up, fuck toy.”
She stood up slowly, groaning. I helped steady her with a hand on her arm, then brought out a long chain. I clipped her wrist restraints together in front of her then slid the chain through the rings in it. I locked one end to her left ankle, and the other end to her right ankle, then stepped back and admire my handiwork.
Gwen looked at me with a pouty expression.
“What a hot looking little piece of cunt meat you are,” I grinned. “If ever a creature was made to be fucked it’s you.”
She blushed and looked down.
“Do you know what you are?”
She didn’t answer.
“Look up at me, SLUT.”
She raised her eyes slowly, anxiously.
“You’re sex. Pure sex.”
I reached over and slipped my finger down between her legs, stroking her bare little slit.
“A thousand cocks will slide between these tight little pussy lips before you’re done, SLUT, maybe ten thousand. Ten thousand up this hole, and another ten thousand up… this.”
I squeezed her ass and pressed my finger against her asshole.
“How many times did you come today, SLUT?”
“I… don’t know,” she gulped.
I slapped her breast and she yelped in pain.
“I don’t know, Michael!” she gasped.
I squeezed her soft breasts, mashing them up and together then letting them free again.
“From now on you best have a accrete count of the number of time you climax, SLUT!” I bellowed. “Now, I want you to sit back on your heels and spread your knees wide apart. Keep your back straight, fuck meat.”
She knelt awkwardly, then sat back on her heels and spread her knees apart.
“Further apart, slut meat.”
She shifted them further with a little grunt.
“Keep that back straight.”
I picked up the cane and ran it along her spin then moved in front of her and prodded her breasts.
“Tell me how much you love cock, fuck toy.”
She looked at me in confusion. “Tell me.”
“I… well… I… uh… love cock,” she said.
“Very inventive, SLUT! Keep talking. How do you like cock? How do you love it? Where do you love it?”
“I uh… I love being fucked,” she gulped anxiously. “I uh, I love feeling your cock…”
“Any cock, slut.”
“I love any cock. I love feeling cocks. I uhm, I want to feel cocks inside me, inside my pussy…”
“And your ass.”
“And in my ass,” she said, blushing. “I love to be fucked in the ass with cocks. I love sucking on cocks. I love to lick at them and… and feel them sliding against my face and… and sliding against my pussy…”
She was starting to get into it now, breathing harder as she spoke.
“I adore cock. I’m a filthy whore and I love all cocks. I love feeling them pumping inside my pussy hole, and inside my asshole and in my mouth. I love to… squeeze them, and… and rub them and pump them, and make the jism spurt it over my fingers, and… and against my face and… I love it when they slide between my breasts and spurt on them and…”
“Enough,” I barked.
She swallowed repeatedly and drew in shuddering breaths of air.
“I want you to lean over and lick my feet.”
She drew in a deep breath of air and trembled, then looked down at my bare feet.
“Lick them, slut meat. Show me how devoted you are to your master.”
She made a face.
NOW, SHUT!”
She jerked, then bent over, looking at my feet for a few seconds. Then she pressed her lips close and kissed the top of my right foot. I felt her little pink tongue slide out and lick along the top lightly.
“Big licks, slut meat. Lick everywhere. Clean it with your mouth.”
She licked harder, lapping along my foot to my ankle, then back again.
“Lick at my toes, suck on them.”
“Michael,” she moaned, pulling back a little.
“Now, slut meat.”
She moaned softly, and then slid her tongue down to my toes. I raised the front of my foot a bit and she slipped her lips around my big toe and sucked on it, first gently, then with growing strength, slurping and licking at my toe as I grinned down at her.
“Lick between the toes too, slut meat, fuck toy lick them good. Clean them out.”
She slurped away at my toes, her tongue sliding everywhere. I lifted one of my feet and made her lick at the bottom, sliding her tongue over the heel.
“Tramp,” I grinned. “Filthy little slave slut. You’re a slave, a sex slave, my sex slave, and I can do anything I want to you.”
I pulled back and she raised her head, her eyes wide.
“Turn around, fuck toy. Turn and stick your ass up. Show me your slit.”
She swallowed deeply, then turned around on her knees and stuck her ass into the air.
“What a dirty little girl,” I sneered. “Look at you kneeling there with your ass in the air and your naked, bald little slit sticking out at me. Spread your legs wide, whore. Wider! Now beg for cock.”
“Please fuck me,” she panted.
I snapped the cane across her ass and she cried out in pain.
“Please fuck me, Michael!” she gasped. “How, slut? How does one go about fucking a tile whore like you. Tell me exactly what you want me to do.”
“Please… please… stick your cock into my… pussy and…”
“Your gash?”
“Yes.”
“Your hole?”
“Yes,” she moaned.
“Your twat?”
“Yes,” she gasped.
“And then what?”
“And… and then fuck me. Pump your cock in and out…”
“Hard?”
“Yes! Hard! Fuck me hard! Stick your cock into my twat and pump me hard!”
“You want me in you, fuck meat?”
“Yes! Please stick your cock in me! Please fuck me, Michael!”
“Whore!” WACK!
I smacked the cane across her upturned ass and she sobbed and begged me to fuck her. Her bald little cunt lips were glistening wet, sticking out at me as she spread her legs still wider and pushed her ass out.
“I should fuck this dirty cunt of yours so hard closes up,” I sneered.
“Yes! Fuck me!”
“Roll over onto your back, slut meat.”
She grunted and almost fell onto her side, then rolled over and spread her legs.
“Raise your knees, feet flat on the floor. Spread them more… more. Good. Now, I want you to masturbate.”
She gasped and stared at me in shock. I sat back on a chair and leered at her.
“Come on, fuck meat. Jerk off, beat your meat, finger your slit for me. I want to see you masturbate.”
Her face was beet red, and, mortified. Encouraged, I carried on. “Stick those fingers deep into your whore cunt and finger fuck yourself. No. Wait. I’ll get the camcorder first and record it. That way I can make some copies and sell them to your friends.”
She stared at me in shock as I got up and hurried to the hall closet. I got the camcorder down and came back to her, pointing it at her as I sat.
“Okay, fuck meat. Jerk off.”
She lay there and stared at me. In fact, she actually closed her legs and tried to cover herself.
I lowered the camcorder.
“I gave you an order, fuck toy.”
“Please, Michael,” she gulped. “Don’t make me do this!”
“You’ll not only do it you’ll come when you do, and I’ll get a couple of things for you to stick up your cunt and asshole. It’ll make a great show when I have some of your friends over.”
“You wouldn’t!”
“I would and will. Everyone is going to know what a hot piece of cunt meat you are before I’m done. They’ll be bending you over in the school hallways and sticking their cocks up your ass while you suck them off.”
I grinned at her and reached down for the remote control to the device in her shitter.
“Now obey me or be punished.”
“But… but I caaaan’t,” she moaned.
I pressed the button and she exploded into action. Her legs snapped open as her ass was thrown into the air. She screamed in pain, dropping back heavily to the rug and rolling over violently. She rolled back again, screaming, her voice a ululating wail as she jammed her shackled hands between her legs and clawed at her asshole.
I stared, fascinated, keeping my finger on the button as she screamed, rolling from side to side.
She tried to stand up but fell back. Her head thrashed as she wailed, her back arching her back again and again, as her body bounced and flopped and twisted in agony.
I let my finger up from the button.
She continued howling and flopping for several seconds then stopped, laying on her back, sobbing piteously as her chest rose and fell.
“When I give an order, fuck toy, you better obey it,” I said.
I dragged her back to her knees and she huddled there weeping for a minute as I sat back in my chain.
“Get over it, fuck toy,” I said. “You should know by now that any disobedience will bring you punishment. Now I want to hear you apologize for disobeying me and thank me for punishing you. Now.”
“I… I’m… s… s… sorryyy,” she whimpered.
“Sorry for what, fuck toy?”
“F… for dis… disobeying you,” she sniffled.
“Now let’s hear it all together.”
“I’m… s… sorry for disobeying you, M… Michael,” she sniffled.
“And?”
“Thank you for p… punishing me, Michael.”
“Now you’re going to masturbate for me, aren’t you?”
“Yes, Michael,” she gulped.
“Good girl. Now lay back and spread your knees.”
She laid back with a little whimper and raised her knees.
“Spread em’, tramp.”
She shifted her knees wide apart, looking at me anxiously.
“Now start jerking off.”
She looked down at her crotch then slid her shackled hands down towards her groin. She rubbed weakly at her bare little slit as I watched.
I got up, telling her to continue, and went downstairs. I came back with one of the vibrators and a big black dildo. I sat down again and tossed her the vibrator.
“Use that on your hot little clitty, fuck toy.”
She looked at it, sliding her fingers over it, then brought the tip down against her slit. She gasped as the buzzing sex toy met her clitty, and I saw her legs shift a little further apart.
She rubbed the tip of the vibrator up and down along her slit as I watched, and I sat back, deciding to wait a bit, to let her get into it before picking up the camcorder.
It didn’t take very long. I saw her ass grinding down, and heard her breath get ragged as she slowly eased the vibrator into her hole, pushing it deep, pumping it in and out as she moaned softly and stroked her clitty.
I reached over and picked up the camcorder, then turned it on. She noticed, and slowed a bit, but then she continued, her breathing becoming harsher, her body grinding from side to side, her back arching softly as she moaned.
I zoomed in on her crotch, watching the vibrator pumping in and out of her gash, then backed off, taking in her whole body, watching that sweet face, so intent on the action between her legs, watching her firm rounded breasts rising and falling on her chest.
I turned off the camcorder and got up.
“Stand up, slut,” I ordered.
She blinked her eyes in confusion, slowly raising her hands from her crotch, panting for breath.
I reached down and gripped her arm, jerking her upwards. She kept her grip on the vibrator, pushing it deep into her snatch as I moved her over next to the coffee table.
It was a heavy, wooden table, and I picked up the thick black dildo, which had a suction cup on the bottom, and slapped it down on top near the end.
“All right, fuck meat,” I grinned. “Straddle the table and slide your hot little slit down onto this big, thick nigger cock.”
She swallowed nervously, then obediently straddled the table. She slowly eased down, reaching for the thick rubber cock.
“It’s… big,” she gulped.
“A whore like you could take a fence post up her crack,” I sneered.
She slid down until her bare crack was against the realistic looking cock head.
I got the camcorder and turned it on, watching as she rubbed her crack back and forth on the head of the dildo, then slowly sank down. I could see her getting into it, her lips parted, her eyes intense. She groaned as the thick rubber prick forced her cunt lips wider and wider, straining them to their limit.
Then she groaned and slid down it, an inch, then two, then three, going slowly, gasping and moaning as she shifted her hands onto the table below, her moist cunt sleeve sliding down the length of the thick, long cock.
“Ohhhh,” she gasped. “Ohhh! It’s loooong.”
She halted briefly and her head went back, eyes closed. She took several deep breaths, then clenched her teeth and eased down further. Her ass got closer and closer to the table as the thick black rubber cock disappeared up into her gash.
She groaned again. Halting an inch or so off the table.
“Oh God,” she panted. “It’s… it’s too loooonngg!”
She rose up a little, sliding her snatch along the dildo. I moved in and lay on my belly, zooming in on her crotch as her tight lips slipped up along the dildo.
I moved back and watched her trying to fit the whole thing into her. She slid slowly up and down, groaning and gasping, rubbing at her clitty, getting more and more aroused.
She rode faster and faster, panting and whimpering, her legs and arms working harder as her ass rode up and down. Then she slid all the way down, gasping, eyes going wide as she took the entire thing up into her belly.
She shuddered, sitting there on the table, legs wide. She slide her hands over her lower belly, obviously amazed she had gotten the entire length into her box.
She ground her ass on the table, throwing her head back and groaning. She started to hump up and down, her ass cheeks slapping on the table. She leaned forward, hands flat on the table top again as she started pushing herself up and down.
Her pussy slid up and down the now wet, glistening dildo as she gasped and grunted in heated pleasure, getting closer and closer to orgiastic delight.
I put the camcorder down and bellowed “Stop!”
She continued to ride up and down, gasping and moaning.
Smiling I picked up the remote control and pressed the button on it.
Gwen’s lustful grunts and groans turned to a shriek of agony as she was flung up and back. She landed heavily on her back on the table, instantly flopping off the side and onto the floor. Her howls continued as her body was wracked by convulsions.
She shook like an epileptic in a fit, her entire body thrashing violently.
I let up on the button, and after long seconds she went limp, sobbing in exhaustion and pain.
“You’re going to have to learn to obey your master, dog,” I said. “Now crawl over here on your belly, lick my feet, and apologize for disobeying me again.”
I gave the button a light touch and she yelped, flopping over from her back onto her belly.
She crawled slowly forward, dripping tears on the rug, then onto my foot as she trembled and shook. She leaned in and licked my foot as I looked down.
“Get on your knees, you fucking whore,” I spat. “Stick your dirty little crack in the air and beg for my cock.”
She moaned, and pushed herself to her knees then turned around slowly. Since her hands were bound near her belly she couldn’t really support herself on them and had to remain on her shoulders, ass high.
“Beg, dog.”
“P… p… p… please… fu… fu… fuck me… me… M… M… Michael,” she stuttered.
“Stick your fingers into your twat and peel your lips open.”
She moaned, and wriggled her hands back between her legs, her fingers searching for her slit. She slowly pried her moist cunt lips open, revealing the soft round tunnel into her belly.
“You want me to shove my cock up that dirty hole, slut?”
“Ye… y… y… yes… p… p… pleeeasse,” she whimpered.
“Beg!”
“P… please sho… shove your… your cock up my dirty… hole,” she gasped.
I rubbed my prick up and down her hot little crack then forced the head into her hole past her fingers. I drove it all the way up into her snatch and she groaned and let her fingers slip free as I started to fuck.
“Dirty little fuck machine,” I said, slapping her round ass. “Hot assed, slut.”
I fucked into her harder and harder, and she grunted softly with each thrust, mouth slack, eyes closed.
I pulled out and rubbed my cock along her slit, then sank it into her again. I did that repeatedly, making her moan and whimper as her insides heated up. Then I seized her hips and started fucking deep and fast, really pounding my meat down into Gwen’s tight hole as I rode her.
My hips slapped violently into her buttocks as I leaned forward, my hands coming down on her shoulders, then onto the floor beside them, my hips smacking loudly into her jiggling red buttocks as I rutted into her sopping slit.
She cried out in pleasure, a tortured sob of ecstasy as she rolled her head from side to side and jammed her ass back against my pounding cock meat. Her snatch buzzed and burned and sucked on my prick, spasming as I fought to keep from juicing.
It was too much, though, and I came inside her, pouring cream down my little sister’s tight, sucking hole.
I eased back on my heels, slipping my cock out of her, and sat back to catch my breath. Man, her ass was a beautiful sight, just beautiful. I reached over and got the camcorder and recorded it for a few seconds, focusing in on her cunt lips, still slightly parted, her cream and my jism dripping out her cunt.
I put the camcorder down and went over to her, yanking her up to her feet. She swayed weakly groaning. I unlocked the chains, slipping them off her shackles, and had her stand over next to the wall.
I went over to the stereo and put on a CD, then told her to dance for me.
She stared at me in confusion.
“Give me a nice, slutty dance, Gwen,” I said. “Like a stripper would.”
Well, of course she’d never seen a stripper, so I had to show her. I kind of danced to show her what I had in mind, and she imitated me, grinding her hips, sliding her hands up and down her naked body, rolling her hips, rolling her head, undulating her body.
She quickly caught on to what I wanted, and after the first few minutes, when she seemed embarrassed and inhibited, she kind of let herself go, and gave a pretty nice little bump and grind.
I picked up the camcorder. She halted briefly, then continued, breathing a little harder as she rolled her hips and squeezed her breasts. She turned and ground her bare ass back at me, then bent over and grabbed her ankles, humping back as I zoomed in on her cunt crack.
I backed up to get the full picture, and she slowly straightened, turning and kicking out with her legs, shaking her body more. Her breasts jiggled as she danced faster, and her hair shook from side to side behind her.
She finally halted, gasping for breath. I put down the camcorder and went over to her, then locked her shackles together in front of her and led her across the room. I pushed her back against the wall right beside the TV and lifted her arms up high.
I pressed them back against the wall and locked them to a chain I’d hung there, adjusting it carefully until her body was totally stretched out and she was lifting her heels off the floor.
Then I went back downstairs and got the punishment hood, and an inflatable gag. I came back to her and slipped the hood over her head, pulling it down under her jaw and zipping it in tightly, then buckling it around her throat.
The punishment hood covered her completely, right to the throat. Nothing of her face was visible. I unzipped the mouth and ordered her to open up, then shoved the inflatable gag between her jaws and began pumping.
The gag got bigger and bigger inside her mouth as I kept pumping it, forcing her jaws wider. She moaned in pain, and I halted and unscrewed the pumping bulb, then zipped the hood closed over her mouth.
I got a beer and watched TV for a few hours while she stood there.
After a while she slowly lowered her heels to the floor, accepting the strain on her body. She raised her legs now and then, drawing her knees back to her chest as they cramped up.
I didn’t like that so I shackled her ankles together and clipped them to a little eyebolt I’d stuck into the wall there.
I ran my hands over her body admiringly it was so gorgeous, all stretched out like a diver’s. I eyed her ribs outlined under her soft white flesh, and stroked her soft, concave belly.
I sat down for a while, leaving her be. The hood was thickly padded over her ears so she didn’t hear anything. She was supposed to be well-isolated in there, no sight, no sound.
I looked down at the remote, then picked it up. I eyed her lovely young body, standing there silently, almost motionless. There was no reason to press the button but the urge was overwhelming.
I pressed it.
There was little sound through the inflatable gag and zippered hood, just a low wailing shriek that I could hardly hear over the TV. Her body shook and trembled, her ass slapping furiously against the wall, her body jerking from side to side.
I eased up on the button. Gave her a minute, then pressed it again, just a short touch. A few seconds later I gave her another touch, then another I did that intermittently, usually just touching the button, but now and then holding it down for a five or ten count.
Her naked body was bathed in sweat now, and when I held the button down for a ten count she pissed herself, her urine pouring down her bound legs and onto the rug at her feet. I laughed in delight.
Break her down, then build her up.
I finally went over to her and released her shackles, first removing the ones from her ankles, then reaching up and undoing the shackles around her wrists.
She collapsed against me and I lifted her up over my shoulders and carried her downstairs. I laid her on the blanket there then slipped the thicker padded leather restraints around her ankles and wrists, forced a vibrator up her snatch then hung her from her ankles.
I locked her wrists behind her back, then unzipped the punishment hood and deflated the gag. She moaned and sobbed in relief as I pulled the gag out of her mouth. I unbuckled and unzipped the punishment hood and slipped it off her.
Her hair was soaked with sweat, as was her entire face. I slipped a blindfold over her quickly, then got some water and a straw, and pushed the straw between her parched lips. I had to yell at her several times before she sucked, but once she tasted the water she kept sucking on it, gulping the water down.
She coughed and gagged a few times, but managed to get half the cup down before I took the straw away. Then I slipped the stereo headphones over her head and strapped them in place, turned on her tape, and left. The vibrator had enough battery life to last an hour or two, then it would go silent.
I turned out the lights and went to bed, thinking of the fun I could have with my fuck toy tomorrow.
When I woke up the next morning I immediately realized my mistake. I had a hard-on, but there was no little fuck toy in the room, let alone in the bed, to take care of it. In future, I told myself, I’d keep my little fuck toy handy so it’d be available when I woke with an erection.
I shrugged and got dressed, then went downstairs to check on her. Again I realized a mistake, for Gwenny was in no shape to do anything for me. Even after I lowered her to the ground and pulled off the headphones and blindfold she was dazed and incoherent.
I slapped her face lightly but her eyes were glazed and couldn’t seem to focus on anything. I had to pick her up and carry her upstairs to the second floor bathroom. There I sat her in the tub and washed her sweating, exhausted body.
I gave her water to drink, then, when she was clean, I let the water run out of the tub and turned on the shower to cold. It poured down on her as she lay there groaning. For long moments she didn’t move, then she slowly raised her arms, trying to ward off the spray.
She whimpered, and half turned, trying to duck her face under her arm, moving slowly, weakly. I gave the water a couple of minutes, by which time she was huddled in a ball on the bottom of the tub shivering and trembling.
Then I turned it off and dragged her out of the tub. I dried her off, dried her hair, then, feeling I’d put my enjoyment off more than long enough, bent her over the counter and flicked her slowly, for a few minutes before pumping my load into her gash.
That done I took her downstairs, carrying her again, and set her on the floor. She still seemed kind of dazed, but I was able to get responses out of her by asking her a couple of times.
I poured milk into a bowl and set it down on the kitchen floor, then pulled her over to it and pushed her mouth down against it. She drank it slowly, not speaking, pausing often.
I had her kneel and spread her legs, then reach back and pry her buttocks apart. Then I pulled her asshole open with two fingers and stuck the slim little tool inside, hooking it into the base of the electrical thing in her and slowly turning it so it could be brought out.
When I turned it clockwise the base of the thing pulled in, then the tool locked against the base and I was able to draw the egg shaped thing slowly back out of her asshole.
I gave her two hours to sleep on the floor at my feet in front of the couch then woke her up made her crawl around the living room. I snapped the two nipple clamps on, producing not much more than a weak sob and whimper. Then hung two sixteen-ounce weights from the clips and made her crawl all over the living room, dining room and kitchen, then out into the back yard.
Her titties hung down low as the weights swung from side to side, but though it must have hurt she didn’t complain.
I led her back into the house and gave her some more milk, then got a scrub brush, filled a pail with hot water and soap and set it down beside her.
“Clean the kitchen floor, slut. When you’re done, clean the bathrooms, all of them, the floors, tub, and toilets. Don’t get off your knees. Understand?”
I slapped her ass and she whimpered.
“Understand?”
“Yes, Michael,” she gulped.
“Good slut. Maybe I’ll let you have something to eat if you do a good job.”
I left her to her scrubbing and went out to the living room to watch TV.
She crawled out after a while, passing me without saying a word and crawling slowly up the stairs. I grinned at the sight then returned to my TV shows.
I still didn’t have much else to do, but I was thinking about Gwen, and what a great little fuck toy I was turning her into. I wondered how many other men would love to have fuck toys like Gwen, and how much they’d be willing to pay to get them.
Hell, it was sure easy work, and fun too. I really got off showing a hot assed slut like Gwen her place in life. And there were so many tight assed little teen sluts around, a never-ending supply of them.
The trick wouldn’t be getting them, or even training them. The trick would be to find the customers. I sure couldn’t advertise for them.
Well, I’d give that some more thought. After a while Gwen, crawled down the stairs and over in front of me.
“You finished?”
“Yes, Michael,” she said, dull-eyed.
“I’ll inspect them then. They better be clean, slut.”
I stood up and walked her into the kitchen, then looked around at the floor. I examined the baseboards, and grinned.
“Here, slut.”
She crawled over beside me and I pointed at the dirt down at the edge of the baseboard, right where it met the floor.
“You call that clean?”
She just looked at it.
“Clean it.”
She started to turn and I grabbed her hair, making her cry out in pain.
“With your tongue, fuck meat. Stick your tongue down there and slide it along the crack. Clean it off with your tongue.”
She moaned and tried to back away, but I pushed her face down against it.
“Do it or I’ll stick the egg back in your ass and make it go off again.”
“No! Please!” she gasped.
“Then do it.”
She lowered her face, a tear trickling down her cheek as she licked along the baseboard, her little pink tongue sliding along the dirty crack and scooping dirt out.
“That’s a good dog,” I said, petting her head. I led her upstairs then and into the first bathroom. There I made her lick along the bottom of the tub, then along the bottom of the toilet. She really didn’t want to do that, but a few hard squeezes on her tits and a few slaps to the face convinced her.
I figured her mouth and mind were all prepared for a symbolic expression of her worthlessness and my dominance. I ordered her to climb into the tub, then sit on her heels as I stood beside it.
“Okay, slut. Know what’s gonna happen now?”
She shook her head slowly back and forth, indicating no.
“I’m gonna take a leak. You are going to kneel there and open your mouth. And when I piss into your mouth you will swallow it.”
She stared at me for a few seconds as if she hadn’t heard, then her mouth and eyes got wide and she stared at me in disbelief.
“Either you do it or you’ll be punished,” I snapped. “You obey your orders, fuck toy!”
“No…” she whispered.
“Don’t say no to me, fuck toy.”
“I… but… you… you…”
“You are a worthless animal, less than an animal. You belong to me, and I can do anything I want to you. Now you had better get set to drink.”
I stuck the plug in the drain and stood straight again, pulling out my cock.
“Whatever doesn’t go down your throat will wind up at the bottom of the tub, and you’re still gonna drink it up, slut.”
“No,” she said in a small, anguished voice.
“Yes,” I said. “Yes. You obey! Open your mouth!”
She whimpered in denial and slowly opened her mouth, but when my piss shot out she closed it and her eyes, shuddering and trembling as she knelt there.
“Open your mouth,” I yelled as the piss splashed off her face.
She wouldn’t. She knelt there, whimpering, lips and eyes tightly closed as the piss splashed off her face and ran down her shoulders. Rivulets of piss ran around her breasts, down her belly and in between her legs. I cursed her and shifted my aim, splashing piss onto her breasts and against her thighs and belly, then back up over her face and into her hair.
She never moved, but refused to open her mouth as my piss soaked her. When I ran out she whimpered and stayed in place, swaying slowly, eyes and mouth still closed.
I put my foot out against her and shoved her hard. She slammed back against the wall with a cry of pain and shock, and fell into the tub on her side. She scrambled up, out of the little pool of piss, ignoring my orders to drink it.
Well, there was plenty more piss where that came from, and she would drink gallons of it for this disobedience.
I ordered her to pull the plug, then turned on the shower. I let the water pour over her, even let her pick up the soap and clean herself off. I was going to be touching her, after all, and didn’t want any of my piss on me.
When she was done I turned off the water and grabbed her by the hair, yanking her out of the tub. She squealed and screamed as I wound her wet hair around my wrist and dragged her along the floor, then down the stairs.
She bounced a little on the stairs, grabbing my wrist with both hands to ease the pull on her long hair. I dragged her along the hall into the living room and there rolled her onto her belly and jerked her arms behind her back. I cuffed them together, then gripped her hair again.
This time she wasn’t able to do a thing to ease the pull and howled in pain as I dragged her by the hair across the floor and down the hall to the basement stairs, then down the stairs, bumping all the way.
I dragged her across the concrete floor then dragged her to her feet. She was sobbing and begging and pleading with me not to punish her, but I ignored her, uncuffing her wrists and quickly buckling the thicker padded leather restraints around them.
In a less than a minute her wrists were bound up and apart to the chains overhead. Then I put on ankle restraints and chained them apart.
I went to the wall where the chains were locked down, the chains that went up overhead to the rings there — then down to her wrists — and unlocked them, then pulled them upwards. I lifted the sobbing soaking, dripping teenager right off her feet, so she was hanging by her wrists and ankles, spread-eagled in mid-air.
Then I locked the chains down again and went back to her.
Gwen’s toes were twitching, her feet wriggling inches above the floor as she moaned and whimpered. I gripped her wet hair and jerked her head back violently, drawing a scream of pain.
“You think you can disobey me, slut meat? Huh? Huh? I’ll show you what happens to whores who disobey their masters!”
“Please!” she sobbed. “Please, Michael! Please don’t hurt me! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Pleeeeasse!”
“Not half as sorry as you will be, slut!”
She wasn’t going to get off on this whipping like she had the last time. This was going to be some serious pain, and she was going to be in the proper frame of mind to recognize it as such and not turn it into some kind of hot, erotic scene.
I slapped her face hard, throwing her head back and to the side. I brought my other hand up and slapped her face on the other side, throwing it in the other direction. Then I slapped it again, and again, first on the left side, then the right, then the left again.

No comments: