Wednesday, June 5, 2013

GWEN GETS BEATEN Part 2

“Untie me, you pervert!”
I slapped her face lightly. She gasped, her jaw dropping as she stared at me in shock and outrage.
“You will not speak to me like that, slut. You will behave in a respectful manner. Do you understand me?”
“You hit me!”
“I’ll do more than that if you don’t do as you’re told.”
“You… you bastard!”
I slapped her face again, harder, throwing her head to the side. Tears appeared in her eyes and her lips quivered.
“I said you are to behave in a respectful manner. Do you understand?”
“Yes,” she sniffled.
“Yes, Michael.” I growled.
“What?”
“Yes, Michael.”
“Yes, Michael,” she gulped, blinking her eyes rapidly.
I looked down her body and smiled.
“You are one hell of a good looking fuck toy,” I said. “Do you know what a fuck toy is? Have you ever heard the expression?”
Her face colored, and she shook her head as she looked down.
“Don’t look down, slut. Look at me. And don’t shake your head. Answer yes, Michael, or no Michael. Now have you ever heard of the term fuck toy?”
“No, Michael,” she sniffled.
“A fuck toy is a girl who is designed and built for men to use for their pleasure. A girl with a great body, a pretty face, and the mind of a nymphomaniac. Do you know what a nymphomaniac is?”
She nodded her head and I scowled, and slapped her face again.
“Yes, Michael.” Gwen sobbed.
“What is a nymphomaniac?”
“Uh… it’s uhm… a girl who… has a lot of sex.”
“No. It’s a girl who is a slut in her mind, a girl who lives and breathes sex, who exudes sex, who’s very essence is sex. It’s a girl who lusts all the time, who’s pussy is always hot and wet and ready for fucking.”
I slid my hand in between my legs and cupped her pussy Gwen gasped and jerked.
“A nympho is a girl who is mad at someone, who comes in her pants when that someone sticks his hand down her pants and rubs her pussy. A nympho is someone who acts like a brat just so her brother will pull her across his lap and spank her bare ass.”
I had my middle fingers up her hole now, and stroked my thumb across her clitty as she looked down at my hand.
“Look at me when I’m speaking, slut,” I snapped.
She jerked her head up, frowning. “Don’t call me that,” she whined, face red.
“Slut is a state of mind. You’re a slut.”
I reached out and cupped one of her breasts, squeezing it as I fingered her snatch. She squirmed anxiously.
“A girl like you, Gwen, was made for fucking. You were made to have men stuffing their cocks into every orifice of your body, to wrap these long, gorgeous legs of yours around men’s bodies while they thrust into you.”
“You were made to slide those pretty lips around a man’s cock, to suck and lick as it slid in and out of your mouth.”
I slid my hand off her breast and up to her face. I stroked her cheek, then pressed my fingers against her mouth.
“Have you ever sucked a cock, Gwen?”
She shook her head briefly, wide-eyed. I almost slapped her, but didn’t want to spoil the mood. She was listening to every word I was saying.
“You’ve never felt a man’s soft skin between your lips, never felt his heart pounding through his cock as it slides back and forth over your tongue?”
I slipped my finger into her mouth and she looked down at it, blinking.
“Suck it little slut. Suck that finger for me, slut girl.”
She whimpered, then dosed her eyes briefly. Her lips closed around my finger then and she sucked as I pumped it in and out of her mouth.
“Lick it, slut girl… fuck toy. Lick it… near the top, that’s it, slut. Lick that funger. You have such gorgeous lips… so full… made to caress a man’s cock.”
She moaned around my finger, her pussy hot and wet as my fingers pumped in and out mouth. She squirmed more and more on the table, her breathing growing more ragged.
“Suck my finger, baby. Suck it for me. Hot little slut. Slut meat. That’s what you are. Slut meat. A walking, talking piece of cunt meat ready for fucking.”
Her eyes were wide, and my words were dearly shocking to her, shocking and… apparently, excliting. She moaned and whimpered around my finger, grinding her ass down, twisting her pussy against my finger.
I pulled my fingers out of her mouth and her pussy, and exchanged them. For a moment she just blinked her eyes, then she squirmed, jerking her head away when she tasted her pussy cream on my fingers.
“Phaaahhhtfhh,” she said, spitting and sticking her tongue out.
“Don’t do that, slut meat. You were meant to taste pussy milk, to drink sperm, to suck men’s balls and cocks and lick at pussies and clits. Suck it. Suck your cunt cream.”
“Nooo,” she moaned.
“Do as you’re told. Obey me.”
“Michael,” she whined.
“Suck it, whore!”
I jammed my finger against her lips and she opened them, wrinkling her face distastefully as my finger slid over her tongue.
“Suck, bitch. Suck it. Lick it.”
She obeyed, squirming again as I fingered her clit and pumped my fingers inside her.
“Maybe you want a real cock in your mouth. Is that it, fuck toy? IS that it?”
I pulled back, then stood up. She stared at my hands as I undid my pants and pulled the zipper slowly down. I took my pants off this tine, and then skinned off my shirt as well. I ran my fist up and down my cock, squeezing it as she stared.
“That’s right, fuck meat. This is a cock. This is a cock made for you. This is the cock that pumped your pussy a few minutes ago. Isn’t it beautiful?” I slid my fingers through her hair, then gripped her arm and jerked her off the table.
She tried to stand but I pulled her lower, wanting her on her knees in front of me. She gasped awkwardly, then settled there as I let her go.
“Back straight, slut. Chest out and back straight. You’re a whore. Whore’s are on their knees a lot. Whore’s are experts at cocksucking. You’re going to become an expert Gwen. I’m going to make you an expert whore.”
“I… I don’t… I don’t think I can,” she whimpered.
I laughed.
“Give me a break fuck toy every girl sucks cock. And you’re not just a girl. You’re a whore, a slut, a nympho fuck toy your lips were made for sucking cock.”
I mashed her hair up and gripped it tightly, then took my cock and rubbed it over her face, starting with her forehead, then going over her eyes, nose, across her cheeks, then over her lips, leaving a thin trail of pre cum across her face.
“Open your mouth, slut. Open your mouth and suck my cock.”
She gasped at the words, staring at my cock. I rubbed it back and forth across her lips, then pushed it into her mouth. She tried to close her mouth at first, then eased off and took my cock inside.
“Suck. Suck it… whore.”
She moaned, then softly sucked on my cock-head.
“Suck more of it in… whore.”
She sucked in more of my cock, sliding her lips down to the base, letting it fold up inside, licking at it as I slid my hands through her hair again.
“Yeah. Good girl. That’s my little slut. Suck on that cock, baby. Suck it good and hard. Then I’ll FUCK you again. Do you want that? Would you like me to FUCK you again, slut?”
I felt my cock hardening, felt the blood rushing downwards as I felt my sister’s lips and tongue around it. I pulled back, sliding it out of her lips, then rubbed it over her face again before pushing the now semi-hard prick back into her mouth.
It couldn’t go in all the way now, and she gagged when I put it in too far. That was all right. You gotta walk before you can run. She’d learn to deep throat eventually for now I fucked slowly into her mouth, letting her suck, telling her where to lick.
I pulled out and pulled her face into my crotch, ordering her to suck on my balls, to lick them. I had her slide her tongue up and down my shaft, then form her lips into a kiss and slowly force my cock through them.
I held her head in my hands then began fucking her face, sliding my cock back and forth through her lips harder and faster. I slowed then and pulled free.
“Want it, slut? Want a cock inside you? Want me to FUCK you?”
She shuddered, her eyes closing, her head falling back.
“Tell me, slut.”
“Yes,” she whispered.
“What do you want?”
“Michael,” she moaned.
“Tell me.”
“I… want… you to f… f… fuck me,” she gasped.
“Turn around, slut.”
She shuffled around on her knees so I was behind her.
“Now I want you to lean forward until your shoulders are pressed against the rug. Stick that round ass of yours up and back at me. Come on, slut meat. Do it. Show me your good side.”
She positioned herself as I stood behind her.
“Spread your legs more, slut. That’s it. Look at that dripping cunt of yours. It sure looks hungry. It looks like it’d love to have a big thick cock ramming into it. Do you want that, slut?”
“Yes,” she gasped.
“Beg for it.”
“Wha… what?”
“Beg for it.”
I dropped to my knees and cupped her pussy, squeezing. I started fingering her clit, rubbing my fingers against it as I stuffed my thumb into her hole.
“Beg for it, slut meat. Beg for my cock. Beg me to fuck your hot, buttery little fuck hole.”
She moaned and her ass kind of ground back at me.
“Beg, slut.”
I slapped her ass, and she cried out.
“Beg, slut.”
I slapped her ass again.
“Please,” she gasped.
“Please what, slut?” CRACK!
She cried out again, sobbing.
“Do you want it, slut?”
“Yess,” she whimpered. “PI… please f… fuck me… Please fuck me, Michael.” CRACK!
“P… please fu… fuck me… M… M… Michael,” she panted.
“Harder, slut. Beg harder.”
I took my fingers out of her and slapped her ass again.
“Please. Oh please,” she moaned. “Please, Michael. Please fuck me!”
I rubbed my cock against her slit, then pressed it against her hole and sank it slowly down into her gash.
She groaned long and low as my cock slid in to the hilt, and pushed her ass back at me, sobbing as I slapped her ass and ground my pelvis against her.
“Yeah! Yeah! What a tight little cunt you have!”
CRACK!
“Hot little slut! I can feel your twat sucking on me. I can feel how wet it is, how hungry it is!”
I slid my cock back, fighting the suction of her hungry pussy then thrust into her again, drawing another choked cry of pleasure.
CRACK!
I started pumping, sliding my cock in and out of my kneeling sister, using her cunt, driving it deep into her with each thrust. She moaned and sobbed and gasped for breath, humping back desperately, feverishly. I fucked faster, faster, my hips slapping against her buttocks now, jerking her forward on her shoulders.
I had to grip her flanks to hold her in place as I pounded my meat into her. Her tight cunt flesh rasped over my prick as it pistoned in and out of her.
“Take it! Take that cock, whore! Squeeze your slut cunt down on it! Bitch! Hot assed little whore bitch!”
CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!
I slapped at her ass while I fucked her, and she sobbed louder, jerking and moaning and gasping, as she slammed back to meet each thrust. Then she cried out, cried out loudly, almost a scream. Her pussy sucked and chewed on my prick as she let out a long, drawn out gurgling moan of pleasure, her ass bouncing and jerking back at me as I reached under her and rubbed her clit.
She cried out again, gurgling maniacally, jerking violently as I fingered her clit. Jesus I was gonna blow myself. I clenched my teeth, trying to think of the most unerotic things I could.
Gwen moaned and sagged, going still, and I tore my prick from her and fell back, desperately trying not to come. I almost did, but slowly the heat and pressure dropped, and I let out a deep breath.
“Don’t move, slut,” I snapped when Gwen started to get up.
She stayed in place obediently I looked around, then went to a drawer and pulled out one of my father’s small tape recorders the ones he used for dictation. I started to close the drawer, then saw a big handkerchief. I grabbed that too and went back to her.
I tied the handkerchief over her eyes, ignoring her complaints, then pressed record and set the tape machine down next to her face.
“All right, slut. I’m going to talk, and you are going to repeat every word I say exactly as I say it. Is that clear?”
“Ye… yes,” she gulped.
CRACK!
“Yes, Michael!” she cried.
“I am a whore.”
She trembled. “I… am a whore,” she gasped.
“Louder.”
“I am a whore.”
“I am a slut.”
“I am a slut.”
“I am a fuck toy.”
“I am a fuck toy.”
I grinned and caressed her ass.
“I am made to give pleasure to men.” She repeated every word, her ass squirming, obviously getting hot.
“I must always obey Michael.”
She hesitated briefly, then repeated it.
“I love Michael. Michael is my God. Michael owns me. Michael owns my body.”
She repeated it all, her voice getting emotional… exclited, as I started to rub her clit.
“I love cock!” she gasped. “I love being fucked! I love sucking cocks!”
I pushed her over onto her side, then rolled her onto her back. She gasped and moaned, spreading her legs far apart.
“You want a cock, slut?”
“Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Please fuck me, Michael!” she moaned.
I gripped her legs and lifted them, pressing them back against her chest, lifting her ass. I crossed her ankles and held them with one hand, forcing them way back, lifting her behind as I rubbed my cock-head along her slit.
“I’m gonna fuck you, bitch!” I hissed. “I’m gonna fuck your hot, hungry dirty little CUNT!”
I jammed my cock into her, then leaned over, letting her legs come apart, gripping an ankle in each hand. Then I thrust down hard, smashing my cock through the tight, soft, wet folds of cunt flesh, hammering my hips into her upturned buttocks as I sheathed my tool inside her.
She screamed, then started jerking and shaking, humping wildly up at me, sobbing and gurgling in orgiastic pleasure as her cunt sucked and pulled on my meat.
I rose up over her, jamming her ankles down over her shoulders, then fucking, fucking harder and faster, slamming my pelvis down, stabbing my prick down into her with furious speed and power.
She stopped jerking for about twenty or thirty seconds, then cried out again, her head thrashing as she started humping up again. She was coming again! I continued to ram my tool into her as she came, then stopped, then came again.
I couldn’t hold out too long because of how hot I was feeling, but I rode her through four orgasms before my juice spewed out. I gasped in pleasure as my cream fire-hosed out, wad after wad spitting down into her hungry little womb.
I rode that little bitch to the verge of unconsciousness, filling her full of cream. Her ass was red from my pounding hips as I backed off. I let her legs down slowly, then sat back on my heels, looking down at her.
God, she had a body! She was laying on her arms, of course, since her hands were still tied behind her, and her chest was kind of sticking out, those perfect tits looking so wonderfully erotic, so full and soft and beautiful, her belly taut, smooth, her loins moist and hot, her long legs stretched out. She really was a fuck toy, a hot, creamy little sex machine.
And I was going to make sure she knew it.
I took the tape recorder away and turned it off, then lifted her to her feet and led her down the hall to the basement stairs. She moaned a little, confused, as I led her down the stairs, walking very carefully since she was still blindfolded.
She gasped as her bare feet hit the cold concrete of the basement but I forced her forward and made her stand next to a thick wood beam. I went over to a work table… not that my father ever did any work, and found a coil of rope, one I’d bought myself years before.
I turned her around roughly, then untied the cord from her wrists. I let her rub them but slapped her hands down when she tried to remove the blindfold. I’d do that myself… when I was ready.
I pushed her back against the beam, and ordered her to raise her arms.
She obeyed, and I tied the rope firmly around one wrist, then I moved behind the beam, lifting her arms and pulling them back above her behind the beam. I tied them together, then let go of the rope and went back to the table.
I got a hammer and a long nail and came back, then ordered her to lift her arms higher. I fit the nail just under her bound wrists and hammered in into the beam at a downward angle. I hammered several more nails into the back of the beam down along its length to near the floor.
Then I picked up the rope and ran it down from where her wrists were tied down to behind her belly. I hooked it under the nail there and looped it around her, cinching it in tight against her soft belly. I looped it over the nail again then brought it back around front and led it up across her body and over her shoulder.
I pulled it in back again, circled the beam am pulled it back over her other shoulder, then down across her chest so it was criss-crossed, pinning her firmly to the beam. I fed another two loops, around her waist and the beam, and one around her slender throat.
She moaned and her little ass rubbed again the beam.
I dropped the rope down behind her and hooked it under one of the lower nails, then brought it back around front, fed it under her leg and pulled it up hard so it was right into her crotch, almost against her pussy mound, then looped it over her leg and pulled it back behind the beam again.
I pulled hard, making her jerk her leg back, then fed the rope out under her other leg, then over it and back again, pulling hard. She gasped, her legs both pulled back and apart hard, her ass pinned to the beam as I tied the rope behind her.
I dropped it lower, hooking it under the lowest nail, then grabbed her left ankle and pulled it back so it was at the side of the beam. I looped the rope around it, then pulled it back again and did the same for her right ankle. I tied them off; her body was now so tight against the beam they were almost melded together.
Finally I tied it off and went upstairs. My mother had this great big mirror in her room. It wasn’t fixed to the wall, but had a kind of… stand thing so it was at an angle, self supporting. I picked it up and brought it back down to the basement, then sat it down in front of Gwen, then just off to the side a bit.
Then I removed the blindfold and let her look at herself.
She moaned softly, her eyes transfixed by the sight of her lewdly bound body.
“All right, slut. I’m going out now. I’ll be back, though. I’m going to buy a few toys for you, a few nice things that every hot little whore wants and needs. When I get back we’ll play again. I’m willing to bet your hot little fuck hungry twat will ready to gulp down cock meat long before then.”
I cupped her pussy and she moaned, trying hump against me, but unable to move at all.
“You just keep your eyes on this, slut.” I snapped as I angled the mirror so that my hot sis could see her bound body better. “Look at your image, and try telling yourself this isn’t a fuck toy, this isn’t a cunt made for men to use, that this isn’t a hot piece of cunt meat every man will want ram their cocks into.”
I fingered her clit a bit, then smiled and climbed the stairs. I did indeed have some thing I wan to buy, some things that even thinking about was making my loins stir yet again.
Things like dildos and vibrators, restrain shackles, lingerie, gags and blindfolds and other bondage gear, and maybe a riding crop or a cane, or both. How much pain did little Gwen need teach her manners, to teach her obedience?
I’d had a class or two about brainwashing when I’d joined, the Corps, instructions on how Koreans and then the Vietnamese had tried brainwashing prisoners. Gwen was my prisoner now. My little sex slave, and I was going to give her kind of attitude that I wanted, the kind of attitude that would make her cream every time she spoke my name.
The stuff at the sex shop was amazing. There were dozens of dildos of every length and thickness, vibrators, weird little eggs and shit to stuff up cunts, every kind of bondage device imaginable, and even instruction books.
I spent quite a bit, because every time I saw something I imagined my luscious little sis in it, and the thought would make my crotch pulse.
I got a few teddies, G-strings, lacy little bras, and some leather shit, including a punishment hood that would wrap completely around her face, with nothing but slits under her nose to let her breath and a zipper over her mouth.
I got all kinds of kinky shit, including some punishment devices. I got a buggy whip, which was long and light, and a riding crop, which was shorter and heavier. I got two sizes of cane, a paddle, a flogger, and even a coiled bullwhip. I also got some clamps and weights.
In the electrical department I got a stun gun, a bigger, heavier blocky device that plugged into the wall, which had numerous wires I could attach to her, and a little gizmo that could be shoved up her pussy or asshole, and which could be set off by a remote control.
I returned to the house to find little sis just where I’d left her. She was sweating a bit, and her pussy was sopping wet when I slid a finger into it.
I took a vibrator from one of the bags and slid it back and forth across her slit, then jammed it up inside her. Gwen moaned as it slid deeply into her, but didn’t protest. There was a little chain on the end of it, which I hooked around the rope that circled her waist to keep the vibrator from siding out. After turning it on I turned away and unloaded some of my stuff into the drawers of the worktable, carefully taking off the packaging, tags, etc, then storing them for ready use.
I had gotten a bunch of heavy eyelets, which I screwed into the ceiling beams, as well as into a pair of support beams, and into the wall in appropriate places.
I went back to the car and unloaded several boxes of mirror tiles, then scrubbed down a corner of the basement and started laying them against the walls.
Gwen was moaning behind me, trying to hump and grind her hips as the vibrator made her pussy burn. I ignored her as I laid the mirror tiles, each about two feet long by a foot wide, along the wall from floor to near the roof.
When I was done I smiled at myself, pleased, then went back for Gwen. She groaned weakly, and I knew she’d come at least once or twice. I’d heard her gurgling, after all. I could see her juices oozing out of her taut pussy lips and trickling along her thighs.
“Getting off on it, slut?” I asked, pulling her head up and back by the hair.
“Yesss,” she gasped. “Ohhhh.”
“Slut.”
I pulled the vibrator out, ignoring her moan of protest, then preceded to untie and unwrap her. She swayed and almost fell when the ropes were finally all off, but I steadied her, then brought her over to the work table.
She stood there with wide eyes and hard nipples as I slid heavy, padded leather restraints around her wrists and ankles, buckled them in place, and used little padlocks to lock them in place.
She gave a little gasp when I lifted out a thick padded leather collar and slipped it around her throat, but didn’t try to resist. I buckled it in place and locked it too, then pulled out a thin cane and ordered her to her knees.
She sank down quickly, trembling a little as she eyed the cane.
“Now, slut meat, you’re going to learn discipline, and you’re going to learn it fast. You will obey me utterly! You are my dog. Got that? My little fuck dog! When I give an order you do it instantly, or else. You understand?”
“Y… yes, Michael,” she gulped.
“Get down on all fours, slut.”
She obeyed, looking up at me anxiously.
“Now there’s the best position for a little fuck toy,” I sneered. “On all fours like a bitch in heat, her tits hanging down like udders. Think I should milk you, slut?”
I prodded her breasts with the end of the cane and she moaned and shook.
“Now, slut. Crawl. Crawl like the whore you are.”
I gave her ass a light snap of the cane and she moaned again and crawled slowly forward.
“Faster, whore.”
I snapped the cane across her rump again and she crawled faster.
“Dirty little fuck toy,” I said, snapping the cane down on her rump as I followed her around the basement.
She wouldn’t go very fast, saying it hurt her knees. But swinging the cane down on her buttocks harder changed her mind quickly, and I had her moving at a good pace, keeping behind her, snapping the cane down whenever she slowed.
Finally she collapsed, gasping for breath, red faced.
“Cheap little cunt,” I said, slashing the cane across her ass. “Get moving, you whore.”
“I… I… I… ca… ca… can’t,” she gasped, chest heaving.
“We’ll see about that, slut.”
I grabbed her thick, now tangled hair and yanked up. She screamed in pain, but scrambled to her knees, then her feet as I lifted up. She sobbed in pain, grabbing at my wrist, but I dragged her backwards into the corner.
There I lifted her arms up and clipped the chains I’d hung from the ceiling to her wrists so they were wide apart and high over her head. She was able to stand easily, but that would change.
I slipped a thin chain belt, around her waist, then got another vibrator. This was a larger one and had an AC adapter. I slowly worked it up into her tight box as she groaned in pleasure, staring at herself in the mirrors.
I clipped the base of it to the chain around her waist, then plugged it in and she arched her back like a cat, moaning in heat and delight.
I then pulled her trim ankles apart one by one, spreading them and chaining the restraints to a beam on one side and the wall on the other. Now she was absolutely stretched out, her back completely straight. Spreading her legs had her to the point that if she didn’t keep her toes stretched completely straight she’d be hanging by her wrists.
“Now I’m going to punish you for being such a disobedient little whore,” I said, standing in front of her and cupping her breasts.
She only moaned softly and rolled her head back. She was starting to grind her hips and I smirked in delight at how responsive she was.
I went to the table and got a pair of clamps, then attached sixteen ounce weights to each and came back to her. I slid one of the clamps around her hard right nipple and slowly tightened the screw.
At first she almost ignored it, then she gasped and looked down as it bit into her nipple. She started whimpering and jerking in pain.
“Ohhh! OOooooo! Don’t!” she gasped. “Owww! Michael! Stop it!”
I gave it another turn and she writhed in pain, moaning, her eyes tearing.
I grinned then and let it go. The weight pulled down on her nipple and she gasped anew, staring at it, whimpering.
I produced the second clamp and slid it around her other nipple, tightening it too.
“Nooo! Michael! Please! I’ll be good,” she promised. “I will.”
“You are a dirty little whore,” I said. “And you need to be punished. If you aren’t punished you’ll feel guilty. We don’t want you feeling guilty.”
“But I… owwww. OOWwwwww! God! OOohhh!”
I tightened it, screwing it into her nipples, crushing it between the two sides, then letting the weight drop down to tug at it.
I gave her a few minutes to adapt to it, for her nipples to stop burning quite so badly. I stroked her body with my hands, caressing her soft skin. I rubbed at her clit, pressing it down against the thick vibrator sticking out between her tight pussy lips.
She started moaning in pleasure again, grinding her hips against my fingers.
I slid my hands up against her cheeks and lifted her head so I could stare down into her eyes.
“Do you know what I want you to do now, slut?”
“N… N… Noo,” she gulped.
“I want you to beg me to fuck you in the ass.”
She stopped breathing, and her jaw dropped as she gaped at me. I smiled in return, backing up and removing my shirt. She went on staring as I stripped off my shoes and pants and fisted my cock meat.
“Well, slut. Come on. Beg for it!”
“You… you can’t!” she gasped.
“Sure I can.”
“It’s… dirty! It’s… sick! I won’t let you!”
I laughed at her and she flushed and squirmed, pulling at the chains holding her in place.
“Michael! No! If you try I’ll… I’ll tell mom and dad you raped me!”
“No you won’t, because you’re going to beg for it.”
“I won’t!”
“You will.”
I went behind her and slid my arms around her, cupping her breasts, lifting them up and squeezing them. She gasped as my hands pressed against the clamps.
I slid a hand down her belly and rubbed at her clit, chewing at the nape of her neck, and she groaned, her ass starting to grind. But then she became aware of my hard cock against her buttocks as she pushed back and she stopped with another gasp.
“Slut,” I whispered into her ear. “Whore. You were made for cock. You were designed to swallow cocks through every hole. And you will. You’ll beg for it.”
“N… no,” she whispered.
I eased back and picked up the cane, then positioned myself to one side of her. She was positioned facing one of the mirror walls of the corner. Not only could she see her front side, but she could also see me behind her, see me raising the cane.
She held her breath and moaned, then the cane slashed through the air with a cutting sound and cracked against her buttocks.
She cried out, gnashing her teeth, arching her back as her legs jerked against the chains.
I raised the cane again slowly, watching her tremble, watching the red line appear across her perfect little ass. Then I brought the cane down again, and it slashed across her ass.
The feel as it hit her buttocks was indescribable. My cock was fully erect and burning with lust. I wanted to fuck her, to jump her and ram my cock into her hole, but I wanted her to beg.
I slashed the cane across her ass again, and a sob escaped her as her body jerked in response. A third line sprang into being across her white ass, then a fourth, and a fifth, and a sixth. Each blow was careful and slow and deliberate, and Gwen sobbed and moaned and jerked in response.
I swung harder, and she cried out at last as the CRACK of noise echoed around the room.
Each blow made her body jerk violently, which resulted in the weights bouncing and jerking against her nipples.
“Beg you dog! Beg, you fucking whore! Beg me and I’ll ram my cock right up your asshole and pour my sperm into your guts!”
I slashed down again, and again she cried out, her body shaking and trembling. I smiled, and drew back again, then was startled to see her head jerk back violently, again and again. She gurgled and moaned and humped desperately, feverishly towards a non existent cock, grinding and rutting madly as an obvious orgasm blasted through her. I narrowed my eyes and lashed the crop across her ass. She screamed this time, but was it a scream of pleasure or of pain I couldn’t tell. I slashed the cane down again quickly, then again as quick as I could, cracking it down across her shaking, quivering buttocks as she thrashed in her chains and gurgled in mindless ecstasy.
I halted when her head dropped limply forward, putting down the cane, not daring to touch my cock lest it explode.
I moved around in front of her and gripped her hair, forcing her head up and back. Her face was as sweaty as if she’d been out in the hot sun digging ditches, and hair was matted against her forehead and cheeks.
“Whore,” I sneered. “Dirty little whore! You’ll beg to have your asshole fucked! You’ll beg me to pump your tight rectum!”
I let her hair go and her head dropped limply forward again as she moaned. I went back to the table, dropped the cane, and picked up the flogger and the buggy whip.
I pressed the flogger up against her chin and forced her head up, then gripped her hair and mashed my lips down against hers.
She blinked her eyes in surprise and shock, as though, despite all I’d done to her, kissing her on the lips was a stunning intimacy.
In fact, I hadn’t yet kissed her at all, except for chaste brotherly kisses on her forehead, but now I jammed my tongue into her mouth and crushed my lips against hers, and she responded, slowly at first, then with a raging passion that amazed me considering she had climaxed only a minute earlier.
I pulled back and scowled at her, and to my surprise she gave me a defiant scowl.
“You’ll beg for it, whore.”
“Never,” she snarled.
I drew back, my mind pounding with lust and excitement, for this defiance was akin to the bratty way she defied me when she wanted me to spank her. Well, if she wanted more beating she would get it, the little whore. I went around behind her, and saw her eyes eagerly following me in the mirrors. I put down the buggy whip and lifted the flogger. I flexed the flogger; the thing was built like a cat of nine tails, but without the knots on the end.
Gwen saw me and braced herself. I swung my arm and the many little strips of leather cracked down across the middle of her back.
She cried out in pain and surprise. I guess she had expected it to be used on her ass.
I swung it down again, and again, and again, as she sobbed and moaned and ground her ass back. She jerked under each blow, and cried out in pain, but she continued to grind her hips.
Red lines criss-crossed her back as I lashed her from shoulder to hips, but she refused to beg. I knew I would break her, though. I’d just have to try harder.
I picked up the buggy whip and tested it, then swung it down onto her reddened back. She cried out again, but the whip was too light for me. I was tired of this. I wanted her broken and now!
I threw it down and got the riding crop, then came back. The first hard blow made her scream in pain, her body shaking and jerking. The second made her cry, thick gut wrenching sobs escaping her trembling body. On the fourth she almost broke.
“Pleeeeasse,” she sobbed.
“Please what, whore?” CRACK!
“Ohhhhh! God! Oohhhhhh!” CRACK!
“Please what, whore?” CRACK!
“Pleease… no more.” CRACK!
“Ahhhhhgggghhhhh! Pleeeeasse!” CRACK!
“You know what to say, whore.” CRACK!
“AAArrggghhhhhh! P… Pl… Please f… f… fuck meeee! Please fuck me!!” CRACK!
“Where, slut?” CRACK!
She sobbed in misery and agony, hanging by her wrists now, tears pouring down her cheeks and dropping onto her breasts.
“Pleeeasseeee,” she moaned piteously. CRACK!
“What would you like fuck toy?” CRACK!
“P… P… please… fuck… fuck my… my ass,” she sobbed. CRACK!
“Louder, whore.” CRACK!
“P… please fuck… please fuck my… my… ass,” she moaned. CRACK!
“I don’t think you’re sincere enough, fuck toy.” CRACK!
“Oh pleeeasse,” she sobbed. “Please fuck me in the ass! Please! Please! I’m begging you! Pleeeasse! Fuck me in my ass Michael!!!”
I tossed the crop down and picked up a little jar of KY jelly, then stuck a finger in it and moved in behind her. I pressed my finger against her little asshole and wriggled it on up, making her gasp and moan and whimper.
“Don’t you know that getting fucked in the ass is the ultimate sign to a girl that she’s a whore?” I breathed. “When a girl gets ass fucked she fully realizes just what she’s worth, just what she’s made for.”
I pumped my finger in and out of my sister’s asshole as I pulled her hair back and whispered into her ear.
“Your asshole is going to drink my jism, Gwenny I’m gonna ream it out so you can’t shit for a month. I’m gonna pour so much cream up into your ass it’ll be like an enema!”
I pulled my finger out and rubbed some jelly on my prick, then pressed my cock against her hole. She moaned anew, straining against the chains, but could do nothing to hinder me as I slowly sank my cock-head into her ass.
I groaned as it slipped past her opening. Her asshole squeezed around it like a vice. I reached around her, sliding my hands up and down my sister’s belly, then bringing them up against her breasts, squeezing and kneading them.
I tugged on the clamps, and she cried out, the pain distracting her. In that instant I thrust up, and forced several more inches of cock meat up into her anus.
I licked along the nape of her neck and chewed on her earlobes, then tugged on the clamps again, and thrust several more inches up her shifter.
“Dirty little whore,” I sneered. “You’re just a piece of fuck meat ready for any man’s cock. Aren’t you? Aren’t you, slut? After I’ve broken you I think I’ll invite some of my buddies over to enjoy my little fuck toy. Would you like that, slut? Huh? Would you like to get gang banged by a room full of horny men?”
She whimpered and then jerked her head back as I slid a finger down onto her clit. I thrust in again, then jammed my hips forward, pressing her forward against the chains.
My prick sank into her to the hilt, and she moaned and squirmed as my pelvis rubbed against her sore, red ass cheeks. She was so tight and hot inside I cursed in delight, groaning at the feel of her silky anal tube around my rigid prick.
“Maybe I’ll invite some of your friends over to watch, slut,” I gasped. “Maybe I’ll invite them over and have them sit down and listen to you begging for us all to fuck your ass. Won’t that shock them all? And then I’ll let the guys who know you go first, let them all fuck you and ream your asshole.”
I ground my hips against her ass cheeks and she sobbed and moaned and jerked against me. I laughed and bit down on the side of her sweating throat, then drew my hips slowly back, tugging my prick from her tight, clutching depths.
Her asshole kept squeezing down, kept clutching at my boner as I fucked. I moved slowly, giving her ass a chance to accustom itself to my size and movement. My cock was rock hard, my blood boiling at the thought that this was my own baby sister I was sodomizing.
Her muscles eased back, and I was able to fuck with a smoother motion, then to increase my pace. I squeezed Gwen’s titties and rubbed at her clitty as I reamed her ass, and she was shaking and groaning and whimpering, but whether it was in excitement or misery and pain I couldn’t tell until she exploded into another orgasm.
Her asshole clamped down harder than her pussy ever had and she screamed so loudly I yelped in shock. I caught myself quickly though, and rammed my cock up into little sis’ guts as hard and fast as I could as she thrashed and shook and wailed in orgiastic madness.
It was too much for me to hold off, and my balls exploded, pouring my hot spunk up into her sucking, boiling asshole. She drained me dry and kept sucking for more as I pounded my meat up into her with violent force and speed, almost lifting her off her feet with each hard stroke.
Then I sighed and halted, as she had, my cock still inside her, softening. She sagged in her chains, her head down, her body soaked with sweat I pulled out, gasping for breath, staring at her whip marked back and buttocks as I felt my heart slowing.
I went over to the table and fetched a few more items, then came back to her. She was hanging there semi-conscious, eyes closed, chest heaving, and didn’t even notice me.
I reached down and released the chains from her ankle restraints. Her legs sagged weakly, bending, not supporting her at all at first. Then they slowly she began shifting and pulling in, her legs straightening them to take her weight.
I grinned and pulled them together, then hooked the two ankle restraints together. I lifted her legs up against my waist, then higher still, lifting them up higher until her feet were over her head. Another chain hung there just above her, and I attached it to the metal rings linking the restraints.
I reached up and slipped the chains off her wrist restraints then, letting her fall upside down. Her hands swept the floor as she moaned in confusion, but I quickly grasped them and pulled them together behind her back, locking them in place.
I slipped a padded blindfold over her eyes, then went upstairs. There was a stereo in her room, of course. I removed it and brought it down to the basement, then plugged it in.
“Michaaaeelll?” she moaned. I ignored her and went back to my room. There I took the tape which I’d recorded earlier and edited it, re-recording it and stretching it out so it repeated itself. That took over an hour, but I finally got it to fill both sides of a tape.
I took the tape back downstairs and put it into her stereo, then reached up to the chain holding her and lowered it. I let her down slowly and gently until her back was flat on the floor and her legs were held straight up.
Then I moved behind her and inserted two vibrators, one in her snatch, the one that’d been there before, and the other down her asshole. I pulled the chain up again, lifting her back off the floor, and she moaned weakly.
“Michaeeelll! Pleeeease!” she moaned. “I’m… so… dizzyy.”
“You always were.”
“My… my head huuurrts, Michaeeelll,” she gasped.
“Tough.”
“Pleeeeeassse,” she begged. “I’m so… thirsty.”
“You’ll drink when I say you can. Now shut up or I’ll gag you.”
I turned the vibrators on and she gasped and then moaned. I plugged a set of stereo headphones into her stereo, then slipped them over her ears and strapped them in place. Then I turned on the stereo, setting the tape player to continuous play.
I stood back and watched her then, licking my lips in appreciation at how gloriously erotic she looked, her heaving, sweating flesh straining and stretched out, her breasts hanging free upside down, the weights pulling at her nipples.
I’d leave her there for a little while. There was a game on TV and I was almost drained myself. I went upstairs and got a sandwich and a few beers. After sitting in my father’s recliner and putting my feet up, I flicked on the TV.
It wasn’t a great game, but it was relaxing, and the beers, four of them, were cold. I kept an eye on Gwen, going downstairs during commercial breaks to make sure she was all right I often found her moaning and whining and jerking on the end of her chain, like some big game fish.
When the game ended I had a shower, then had a TV dinner while I watched the news. Then I went back downstairs to see how my little fuck toy was coming along.
She had no way of knowing I was there, of course. When I reached the bottom of the stairs and saw her she was bouncing and jerking, her head rolling back and forth.
Then she suddenly cried out, the sound a broken choked sob of intense pleasure. She started flopping and jerking like a fish on the end of a line, her head whipping back as she arched her back, then forward again as she bent upwards almost in half, then falling back again.
She bounced and swung wildly, sobbing and moaning and cursing in animalistic passion. Her body was coated in sweat and rivulets of pussy cream. She was glistening, and the concrete was damp beneath her where her sweat and pussy cream had rolled down her sleek young torso and head to pool on the basement floor.
Her movements slowed, then, with a shuddering groan she went still, panting for breath.
The room was quiet except for that, and I could hear her voice coming through the headphones, her voice saying what a whore she was, and how she was built to be a fuck toy, built to pleasure men, and had to obey me.
I watched her for a long moment, thinking of her as a little girl, watching her crawling then, pushing her away because she was an annoying little brat. Now she was a hot-blooded fuck toy, and her luscious body made my heart pound.
I reached up and cupped a buttock, and she moaned softly. I slid my hand over her ass, then up between her thighs. Her asshole had swallowed the vibrator there whole, and closed behind it. Her pussy had closed too, and there was no sign of the little purring toys inside her but the cords sticking out of both holes.
I moved around her, cupping her breasts, poking the weights so they swung back and forth.
“Ooohhhhhh!!!!” she moaned. “Miiiichaaaeeeelllll.”
I bent over and unscrewed the two nipple clamps, letting them drop off. She cried out in pain as her throbbing nipples stung and burned. I gave her ass a slap, then removed the headphones and blindfold.
She blinked her eyes dazedly as I squatted down in front of her.
“How you doing, slut meat?” I grinned.
“I… I’m… so… hot,” she whispered.
“You sure are, slut.”
I stroked her hot, sweating breasts and she moaned.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know that that you can make cash by locking premium pages of your blog / website?
Simply open an account with AdWorkMedia and implement their Content Locking tool.