Wednesday, June 5, 2013

GWEN GETS BEATEN Part 1

It was just a fucking fluke. That’s all. I had everything set up perfectly I was careful, never got greedy and kept my mouth shut. It was pure luck the Marines ever found out.
See, I don’t know if you’re aware of it, but the Marines, the Navy, the Army and the Air Force, have got warehouses all over the world, massive, enormous warehouses with ten of billions of dollars worth of every thing under the sun in them.
The Armed Forces themselves don’t know what’s in a lot of those warehouses. Hell, sometimes they lose track of the warehouses! They’ve got enough boots to last forty years, for example, enough ladders to supply all four branches until the second coming.
I had carefully maneuvered myself into supply, learning how the paperwork rivers ran, figuring out what flags would raise concern, draw attention, which items sat for years unnoticed, where things could be… shifted… without anyone missing them.
That was the key, you see. Stealing was fine, as long as the investigation didn’t focus on you, but if you could arrange things so nobody knew they were missing… ah, now that was the perfect crime.
The easiest to do this was to add a few items to an order… only on paper, of course. Then you lifted the items. The warehouse would then ship the correct number to whomever ordered them.
At the other end the panty receiving them might or might not notice they had less items than their bill of lading. If they did they’d send a form 249-F. Once you sent an acknowledgement of the 249-F, well, as far as they were concerned the problem was over. And if you made sure that 249-F disappeared then the warehouse didn’t notice anything either.
Another favorite was to place an order for something without my boss finding out. Then when it arrived I’d divert it, and the paperwork, and presto, nobody realized anything was missing.
I had been careful, slow and careful, working my way up from pocketing a few scopes and binoculars, to whole pallets, then to entire truck-loads… once I had a few reliable partners.
But a fluke hit. One day my shit-head lieutenant showed up on a Sunday because he’d had a fight with his wife. He discovered a shipment of mine just being loaded, and followed up on it.
For a while there it looked like I’d wind up in the stockade for ten or twenty years. Me and my partners had shifted a few million bucks worth of stuff by then, though, and the Marines were more concerned with avoiding bad publicity.
They cut me a deal, a DD (dishonorable discharge) in exchange for my giving them back what money I had, and keeping my mouth shut. I think their real problem was they didn’t want everyone to find out how easy it was to cop their stuff.
Anyway, I gave them the money in my bank accounts… but kept back a couple hundred grand I’d squirreled away under an assumed name. This was money I’d made from a scheme I hadn’t let my partners in on, so the Marines, and the Navy, knew nothing about it.
If they did I think it might have been the straw that broke the fuckin’ camel’s ass, you know? So I knew I had to be careful. I was a twenty-five year old ex-Marine with a DD and no particular career prospects.
And as long as I wasn’t sure the fuckin’ Marines weren’t watching me I couldn’t touch my stash either. So I went home, and wasn’t that a fuckin’ pill.
My old man was a lawyer, and a fuckin’ thief, no matter what he pretended. The house was real nice, no mansion, but six bedrooms a big, private back yard, in ground swimming pool, satellite dish… you get the picture.
I wanted a place like it. I sure wasn’t gonna spend half my life in law school, then sucking up to assholes like my old man did, and working twelve hours a day to get it, though.
So anyway, I arrived home one late June day, the proverbial returned to the nest. It wasn’t any surprise to my parents, of course, since we’d talked on the phone about my little… problem… since my arrest. My mom actually believed me when I said it was all a mistake. My dad, well…
As I walked up the walk I couldn’t help thinking how little the place had changed in the three years since I’d seen it. Yeah, three years. Me and my family never were all that fuckin’ close.
Anyway, I’d been in Japan for two of those years, then in Washington for the third.
So anyway, there I was out of the fuckin’ brig for the first time in six month, thinking of where I could go to get my fuckin’ ashes hauled, and I use my old key to let myself in.
It was the middle of the afternoon. The old man was working, of course. The asshole never got home much before eight or nine. The old lady was out somewhere, shopping maybe. I dumped my stuff, got a drink from the bar, and wandered through the house.
I went through the sunroom, the air frigid because the old lady always kept the air-conditioner up too high, and saw the sliding glass doors leading out to the back yard. And there out there on a chaise lounge, was a Suzie.
Suzie was marine slang for Suzie rotten-crotch. It’s what we called whores. Basically anything with the right looks was a Suzie — unless there was someone around who’d get pissed about it.
I slid the door open and took a deep breath of the hot, moist air rolling in, then stepped out with my glass. The girl was laying with her head towards me, on her back, so didn’t see me.
I wasn’t sure who it was, at first hard to see faces upside down, and anyway. I was looking at her cleavage, which was real nice, believe me — real nice. This slut had some nice cones.
I walked up and she suddenly sat up with a start, turning to face me. Fuck, was that a surprise.
It was my little sister Gwen. I was shocked. I mean, the last time I saw her she was a fuckin’ kid, and now… fuck.
She let out a squeal and jumped up, rushing to me. She almost jumped into my arms, then hesitated, because she was covered in suntan oil.
Man, what a fuckin’ body she had! She was wearing this little string top that barely held two really nice sized jugs in place, thirty-eights was my guess, and she had this tiny little bottom that bared gorgeous thighs and round hips.
Her skin glistened from the oil, and reminded me of a couple of oil wrestlers I’d seen in Tokyo. I was grinning at her, kind of happy to see her, you know, and at the same time this thought ran through my head about what a hot little piece of ass she’d become, and how I’d love to ram my cock up her hole.
“Mike! You’re home!” she cried.
“That’s me, baby,” I grinned, putting my arms around her and yanking her in tight.
“I’m all covered in oil!” she gasped.
“Who gives a shit? I’m happy to see you,” I said, feeling those, firm round teenage milk bags mashing up against my chest.
“It’s been so long since I’ve seen you,” she sighed, hugging me tightly.
“Yeah. Too long,” I said, sliding a hand through her thick brown hair.
God, she was a looker too. Nice, beautiful face, even with oil on it, big brown eyes, full, sensuous lips, great teeth. Man, she had it all.
I drew back a little, holding hen at arm’s length. “Man! Look at you,” I grinned, looking her up and down obviously.
She blushed and tried to pull away, grinning bashfully.
“You’re a real hot little item now, ain’t you, honey?”
“Oh, stop it,” she protested, obviously pleased as well as embarrassed.
“Gimmie a break. You’re a fox,” I said with a leer that only pretended to be false.
I extended my index finger and poked it into the center of her right breast.
“These real?” I asked with a grin.
“Michael!” she gasped in amused outrage.
She folded her arms over her more than ample chest as I laughed.
I wasn’t laughing inside though. Man, that meat was firm but soft.
“I bet the guys are really sniffing around you. It’s a good thing I’m here to keep them back.”
“Don’t you dare!” she laughed.
“So when did all this happen?” I grinned, waving at her.
“It’s been three years,” she said.
“So it has. So tell me what’s been happening,” I said, slipping an arm around her and leading her back towards the house.
She chatted eagerly as we went inside, about my parents, cousins, some people I’d known from high school, neighbors.
I listened with half an ear. On one side I was telling myself she was just a kid, and my sister, and I had no business thinking of her in a sexual way. On the other side I was thinking of the girls younger than her I’d fucked in Thailand, and how long it’d been since I’d had any gash.
I mean, hell, I hadn’t paid much attention to her when I’d been here. And she’d been a kid then, a girl. Now she was like… a whole other person, and the way the cool air was making her nipples push out against the thin fabric of her top was a fuckin’ crime. They were almost drawing my lips like magnets draw steel.
Well anyway, aside from her the first day was a fuckin’ write off. My old man was the same arrogant prick I’d left three years back, and my mother the same whiny brainless bitch.
Over the next few weeks I spent a lot of time at home trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my life, where and when to get my money, and what to use it for.
I learned that my old man still spent most of his life at work, and was still the nasty mean spirited, self-righteous son of a bitch I remembered. The old lady spent almost as much time now with various charities and social groups, and was rarely home.
As for Gwen… she seemed to be kind of fucked up, to tell you the truth. She was always trying to be perfect to make my father happy, and never quite succeeding. The little fox should have been out partying and fucking and having fun. Instead, even though she’d gotten straight A’s at a snooty private school she spent hours studying because she was taking summer school!
All my mother did with her was tell her how important it was for her to be pretty. That was almost the sole topic of conversation between them, was all the old lady seemed interested in.
At the same time she was acting weird around me. Half the time she was a little eager to please puppy, always yapping about this or that, and half the time she was a little brat, getting on my nerves. She also wore a great deal less clothes than she should have. Okay, it was her house, and I was her brother, but man, with a body like hers, what did she think, that I was made of stone?
She’d walk casually by in these high-cut string bikini jockeys and a tank top that hugged those melons of hers like it was painted on. Or she’d wear the black silk top to her pajamas, and man those legs looked like they’d go up forever.
I wasn’t no shrink, but it didn’t take a genius to figure out the way she taunted me was the same kind of petty cock-teasing teenage girls did to guys all the time. My guess was she didn’t get much opportunity to try it out since she was always studying.
She didn’t seem to have much of a social life, which was really weird given how cute she was. Man, when her hair was done up, it framed her face so beautifully! It was parted in the middle, shining like silk and spilling over her shoulders down to just above her wispy waist. I wanted to just slide my fingers through it.
Anyway, at first I kind of ignored her, but then she just turned brattier. She was looking for attention, and I was the only person around.
And to make matters worse my old man decided to go on a business trip to the east coast. The old lady, probably in search of great shopping, went with him.
That left the kid and me alone in the house. I guess she figured, hey, he’s my brother, so I can wag my ass around as much as I want without him doing anything. She never did anything she couldn’t deny, of course, but when she leaned past me to get something in a kitchen cupboard, and pressed those big tits into my back, well… it wasn’t because she couldn’t have gone around me.
So anyway, here I was kind of pissed at the world, trying to lie low so the Marines didn’t get suspicious, and with this hot little fox shaking her titties in my face every other night.
I couldn’t help thinking, man, this little bitch needed to get herself a cock. I mean, you see a piece of ass like that and you say to yourself that it’s a fuckin’ crime if it isn’t getting pounded in every hole ever day and night.
So I didn’t mind the cock teasing. I didn’t mind hugging her, feeling those jugs against me, slapping that firm round ass of hers, copping a feel of her when it could be explained as accidental, or a joke, like putting my arms around her and hugging her back against me, and letting my hands kind of… push up into that soft titty meat.
So anyway, one day, I’m watching the game on TV, when Gwen prances into the living room, snatches the remote off the sofa beside me, sits down on the coffee table, and changed the channel.
“What are you doing?” I demanded.
“I wanna watch this,” she sniffed, not turning around.
Now she could be a brat, but she wasn’t this fucking rude.
“Turn it back, brat.”
She held her hand up so it went over her shoulder, middle finger extended.
“Uh huh.”
She was wearing the top of her pajamas, and a gorgeous amount of leg was on display as she sat on the coffee table. If she wanted to play games… that was okay with me.
I leaned forward and grabbed the remote. She snatched at it and I jerked her forward so she fell off the table onto the floor, squealing. I sat back as she knelt there on all fours, glaring at me, before straightening.
I only wished I had been smart enough to push her so she fell the other way.
“Prick,” she said, her face going into a pout.
I turned the channel back and she climbed to her feet.
She hovered off to one side. I put the remote next to me, on my other side. She darted forward, leaning over me to snatch at the remote. I swung my right arm up and across her back, pulling her down so she fell across my lap with a squeal.
I grabbed at the remote but she jerked it in under her body.
“Gimmie that, you brat!”
“No! I want to watch Star Search!”
“Fuck you. Ginimie the remote.”
“No!”
“You spoiled brat. You know what your problem is? The old man should have put you across his knee when you were younger and spanked your ass.”
“Ha!”
The hem of her top had already risen so I could see half her ass, and I yanked it up all the way, almost whistling in appreciation at the sight of those two perfect cheeks.
Gwen squealed in protest, of course, wiggling and struggling, trying to yank her top down. I fought her hands back and delivered three good whacks to her bare behind, trying to lean my head over to see the muff she was hiding between tightly closed legs.
I let her squirm off, partly because I was getting a hard-on. I held a hand on my lap to disguise it, and pretended to ignore her as she scrambled to her feet.
“Bastard!” she shouted.
“Now go away, brat,” I replied, looking at the TV.
Man, she had one of the best asses I’d ever seen, and I’d seen my share.
“I want to watch Star Search!”
She was still playing the game! Man, she was probably getting hot too, getting into this.
She grabbed at the remote, ducking back each time I raised my hand.
“Give me that,” she demanded. “Give it.”
She grabbed at it again and I caught her wrist yanking her forward. She squealed again as I caught her over my lap. I pinned her wrists together behind her back and jerked the pajama top up, revealing that beautiful little ass again.
My hand smacked down, not really hard, but hard enough to produce a squeal of protest. I spanked again, and again and again, slowly turning her ass red. Her legs kicked and jerked as she cursed and yelled, and I got tantalizing glimpses of her gash.
In fact, I dragged her further forward so I’d get a better look at it. She squirmed beautifully, grinding her red cheeks as I continued to slap down at them. I slapped harder, my cock growing hard, my hand hot.
I halted, resting my hand on her ass, stroking it softly.
“Have you learned your lesson, brat?” I asked. “Ready to stop bugging me?”
“Yeaasssss,” she half sobbed.
“Apologize for being such a brat.”
“Fuck you!” she cried.
Man, my hand wanted to slide between those thighs so badly it was all I could do to keep it from trembling. But all I needed was for her to go to my parents and tell them I’d groped her so obviously and I’d be in deep shit.
Even if she didn’t go to them she’d probably hold it over my head.
But still… oh man I wanted to. I wanted to so bad.
She squirmed, and I kind of… shifted her, easing her ass forward while pulling her head in against my hip. I spread my legs a bit, and arranged it so she was straddling my right leg, my knee pressed up at her twat.
I didn’t have the view of her snatch now, but I had the satisfaction of feeling my leg pressing right up into her soft pussy meat.
“Are you gonna be a brat any more?”
“Fuck you!”
I slapped at her ass, and she squealed and cried out again, her body jerking and writhing, her pussy rubbing against my leg. At first it was accidental, probably, but as I continued spanking the rubbing became way too steady, way too fast and continuous for it to be anything but deliberate.
I kept fighting myself. It wasn’t just groping I wanted now. I had a hard-on made of steel, and I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to put her on all knees, strip her naked, and ride her until she screamed with pleasure.
Yeah, yeah, I know. She was my baby sister, but man she was sex incarnate. She had a mouth-watering body, a gorgeous face, and an attitude.
I slapped harder, really pounding against that ass. She was sobbing now, tears making my shirt wet as she jerked and ground herself down. Then she started grunting, low and fast, her body shaking as she ground against my leg.
That little ass must have been burning up, but I guess the heat inside her was more important. She was coming, and my cock was ready to burst because of it. Instead when her trembling eased I stopped my spanking and dumped her off me onto the floor.
She lay on her side for a moment, knees pulling in against her, then she slowly, weakly got to her knees, then her feet. She staggered away with a muttered curse at me, and I rubbed my cock through my jeans as I heard her going upstairs. My pants were damp where she’d rubbed her snatch.
I shook my head, thinking about the consequences of laying the little slut. Man I bet that was tight pussy, and I bet I could do whatever I wanted with her, but she was such a little brat there was no telling what she’d do, who she’d tell.
The last thing I wanted was to get arrested for molesting my own sister. They’d put me in the can with the perverts.
If I thought that spanking would have caused Gwen to back off a bit I was wrong. If anything she acted the brat even more, maybe looking for another spanking. I was happy to oblige, and I gave her a few bare ass spankings where I was sure she came.
She acted more and more the brat and cock-tease, though, and it was driving me batty. Half the time I felt like slugging her, and the other half I felt like plugging her.
I couldn’t keep my eyes off those long bare legs when she’d sit across from me, or next to me, and constantly felt the urge to slide my hands along their length from ankle to crotch. I wanted to touch her hair, too, and to squeeze the fat titties that were always thrusting out against whatever tight outfit she was wearing.
Then one day I’d had enough. The little brat grabbed my remote and took off with it. I glared at her retreating form, and then got up, telling myself I was going to do more than tan her pretty ass this time.
When I got upstairs I found her door locked… of course. I shook my head and muttered, then went into the nearest room and got a wire clothes hanger. I straightened the hook and pressed the wire through the little round hole in her doorknob, popping the lock.
She gasped when I came into the room, backing up, then turning and diving onto the bed, where the remote lay, pulling it in against her stomach.
I snorted over to the bed, grabbing a leg and jerking her onto her back. I climbed into bed, grabbing at her wrists, jerking them apart, then straddling her and jamming her hands up and back above her. She panted, wild-eyed, face flushed as she looked up at me.
“Get off me!” she demanded. “Bastard!”
“You are beginning to get on my nerves, you little slut,” I growled. “I think smacking your little ass isn’t doing enough for you.”
“Get… off,” she gasped, struggling.
I gazed at her robe, which she never wore, hanging on the corner post of her bed. It had a long clothe belt I leaned forward, pressing my legs against her arms to hold them down.
Gwen jerked and thrashed, but I had twice her weight easily, and had no trouble holding her down as I snatched at the robe and yanked the belt loose. I tied a loop in one end and forced it over her right hand, then yanked it tight and tied the knot.
“What… what are you… doing?!” she gasped, wriggling below me.
“What should have been done years ago,” I growled.
I put the belt around the bedpost, then drew it over to the other side, put it around the bedpost there, and forced her hand up towards the post. She continued to struggle as I tied it around her wrist, then gave a gasp and went limp as I sat back.
I looked down at her, my eyes moving to her round mounds moving up and down beneath the tight, midriff baring tank top she had on. I eased myself a little further back on her then ran my hands up and down her sides.
Goddamn she looked great! Those tits; her nipples thrusting out against the thin, tight cotton, her bare, belly, the flesh so soft and warm.
I raised my hands, sliding them up from her ribs, pressing them against the sides of her breasts, squeezing them together.
Her eyes widened and her mouth opened wide too as she stared at me.
“Wh… what are you doing?” she gasped.
“You’ve been shaking these jugs in my face for the last month, Gwen,” I said. “How come? Huh? You think you can play the cock-tease forever?”
“I… I… didn’t,” she gulped.
I mashed her melons together, letting my fingers ease into the soft meat. Then I grabbed the bottom of the tank top and slowly pushed it higher, baring her lower ribs, then… then those fat, straining melons. She had no bra beneath, and I got my first good look at my little sister’s gorgeous tits.
Man, were they a pair! Even laying on her back they were sticking out firm and round. They’d sunk down a little, but fattened out. Her nipples were thick and hard and puffing out like raspberries.
Her chest was heaving, her face beet red as I exposed her breasts and gazed down at them. Her mouth opened and closed repeatedly but she didn’t do anything but gulp in air, like she’d forgotten how to speak.
“Man, Gwen, you have one of the finest sets I’ve seen in a long time, hell, maybe forever,” I growled.
It was true. I’d seen bigger, but none so perfectly formed.
I laid my hands on them softly, stroking them over the surface, following the contours of those perfect teenage tits. I gloried in how soft and warm her flesh was, how perfect and unblemished those soft tit balls were.
I squeezed then, letting my fingers dig deep furrows in the perfect white lobes, distorting their perfect shape, mashing them down, apart, together, up, down.
All the while her breath grew faster and faster, until she was panting like a freight train.
“D… don’t,” she gulped. “Please.”
I pinched her nipples, pulling them upwards before letting them fall back.
“M… Mike,” she gasped. “N… No!”
“Hot little slut,” I growled.
“I… I’m not!” she squeaked.
I pinched and twisted her fat nipples, making her gasp and moan and whimper. I squeezed and mauled those big breasts, sliding my crotch backwards along her slender frame, then slowly bent over and licked one of her fat nipples.
She gasped again.
“Mike!”
I licked softly, then harder, then slid my lips over her nipple and sucked it inside, chewing and slurping and licking at it as Gwen gasped and whined and moaned.
She tasted beautiful. But then, everything about her was beautiful. I sucked in more of her titty, chewing softly as my tongue whipped against her nipple and I sucked. I sucked long and soft, and short and hard. I sucked in alternating rhythms, then let her nipple pop out of my mouth and blew a stream of cool air across it.
I shifted to her other nipple, slurping and sucking on it as her body continued to jerk and strain under me. Then I sat up, panting for breath. I looked down into Gwen’s face, and saw shock, fear, embarrassment, anxiety, and also excited, arousal. I might have been the first guy to suck her nipples for her.
I undid my pants, and pulled down the zipper, and then pulled out my prick, which was raging with life and lust. She gasped in shock, her eyes bulging as she stared at it. I pumped it for her, grinning, the lust rising up in me with uncontrollable force.
She pulled at the belt, straining at it as I laid my meat down on her chest, the head pointing into her face. That was okay, though, it just made her look more erotic… her back arching like that.
“Ever see one of these before, baby? Huh? That’s a real cock there, Gwen. That’s a cock made for fucking hot little sluts like you.”
She moaned as I laid it against her chest. Then I ran my hands up along the sides of her breasts and squeezed them in against my cock, groaning myself as I felt her soft flesh wrapping around my meat. I dug my fingers into her beautiful young tits as I began to slide my prick back and forth between them.
“Tits like yours are made to be fucked, Gwenny,” I gasped. “Tits like yours are gold.”
I fucked harder, grinding her meaty tits around my cock, humping into her, squashing and kneading them as she stared in stunned amazement.
I couldn’t hold back. My juice spewed out as I pumped, and Gwen squealed as thick strings of semen sprayed over her face, laying across her cheeks and lips and nose. I laughed and squeezed my cock, aiming it, not wanting to cover those titties in jism.
I leaned forward, rubbing my cock-head over her shocked face, smearing the juice against her skin.
“See it, baby? See this meat? This is what you were made for baby! Taking care of cock is what big titted bimbos like you do best in life!”
I smeared juice all over her face as my cock began to soften, then let out a deep breath and sank back onto my ass, sitting on her lower belly looking down at my little sister’s white face as she stared back in shock.
Man, what had I done now? Was this little cock teaser going to go nuts now and scream to my parents? I suppose I could explain the spankings, but how in hell do you explain tit fucking your sister and smearing jiz against her face?
I stroked her breasts softly, then shifted backwards along her body, off her belly, over her crotch. I forced her legs apart and knelt between them, staring at my little sister, who I thought of more as a hot piece of Suzie flesh now.
I ran my hands up and down her body, then as I slid my fingers along her belly and onto the elastic waistband of her high-cut string bikini panties, I hooked them into the string and peeled her panties slowly down.
Again she gasped, her already red face getting redder as I bared her lower abdomen.
“Don’t! Mike! Let me go! I don’t want you to! Pleeease!”
I pulled them lower, until her pussy hair began to appear, then lower still, exposing her entire crotch. She whimpered and moaned as I gripped her legs and lifted them up. I pushed them back, holding both ankles together in one hand as I tugged her panties up over her legs and off.
Then I dropped her legs, shoving them wide. Gwenny was trembling lightly as I stroked her body again.
“Are you a virgin, Gwen?”
“Y… Y… yes,” she whimpered.
“What a fucking waste,” I said. “A body like yours, a body made for fucking, and you haven’t been using it.”
I slid my hands along her lower belly, over her hips and along her inner thighs, not quite touching her pussy mound, but coming as close as possible without doing so.
“You were made for cocks, Gwen,” I said. “A hot little piece of cunt meat like yours shouldn’t walk around without being fucked.”
I could see that my words were shocking her. I could see she didn’t like them, yet… from the way her breathing caught, the way her eyes looked back, I thought the words were exciting her too.
I reached down and jerked my shirt up and over my shoulders, then slid forward atop my sister, laying my bare flesh onto hers, sliding up her luscious, nubile body until my chest felt her hard nipples stroking against it.
I ground my pelvis against her, even though I wasn’t yet hard. I could feel my prick waking, though. I’d just dumped a load in her face, but her beautiful, soft flesh was pumping me up again fast.
“Tell me you haven’t dreamed about taking a big cock up inside you,” I whispered. “Tell me you haven’t slid your little fingers down into this hot, wet little gash of yours and pretended they were some guy’s hard prick.”
She turned her head away, gasping, moaning. I stroked her breast, squeezing it, pinching the nipple. I slid my other hand through her beautiful silky hair, combing it, caressing it. Then I grabbed a fistful of it, jerking her head back.
She let out a soft cry, then a other as I drove my mouth in against her exposed throat and growled headily. I closed my jaw on her throat and squeezed my teeth down, not hard enough to break the skin, but hard. I chewed softly, growling, sucking, as I rubbed and ground my ever hardening cock into her pussy and lower belly.
“Tell me what a slut needs, baby,” I growled. “Tell me what a slut needs inside her!”
I jerked on her hair and she cried out again, panting for breath.
“What does a hot little fuck machine need inside her?”
“A… a… cock?” she whimpered.
“A cock. You need a cock inside you. Don’t you… slut… Slut… Don’t you… SLUT?”
She let out a moan and a broken sob, her breathing getting so fast I thought she might hyperventilate.
I chewed on the nape of her neck, then her earlobe, then slid back down her body I suckled on each nipple, then licked my way down her taut belly, around her belly button, and through the soft tangled curls of her pussy.
I forced her thighs wider, stroking them, reveling in her softness. She was just so soft and clean, especially compared to the whores I’d fucked overseas.
I licked at her thighs, then cupped her pussy mound for the first time, squeezing it gently, feeling the heat there, the moisture oozing out of her fuck opening.
“Nooo!” she gasped, trying to wriggle aside, jerking her legs up, trying to fight me off.
Dumb little cunt. There was no way I was turning back now, and no way she could either. I felt like slapping her, but instead I climbed off and went to her drawers, leaving her to strain and pull at the belt binding her wrists.
I got a scarf, and another soft belt and went back to her, gripping her slender ankles. I wrapped the belt around one and then tied it to the lower corner as she stared at me, half in fear, half in what looked to me shocked pleasure.
I tied the other ankle down, though she fought it, then stood back to admire her straining body. She was pulling at each of them in turn. Her body heaving up, her belly, her chest straining upwards. The muscles moving beneath the skin of her belly, arms and legs.
I climbed into bed again, settling between her spread legs, running my hands up and down them, then up and down her body, squeezing her breasts again.
“L… let me… go,” she gasped.
“I will.”
“N… Nooowwww.”
“Later. After I fuck you.”
She gasped, then moaned, straining anew.
I cupped her pubes and rubbed my hand back and forth over the mound. I reached down with both hands, fingers sliding along her slit, then peeling it gently open, exposing the glistening pink flesh inside and the little hole that led up into her.
I pressed the middle finger of one hand against her hole and pushed it in. It was tight, as I’d expected, but I slipped in surprisingly easy. She was sopping inside. I felt for her cherry, felt all around, but couldn’t find it.
“You little slut,” I said. “I don’t feel any cherry in here. You’re not a virgin.”
“I… I am,” she moaned.
“Liar! Whore!”
“No! I… I… it… it broke,” she whimpered.
“It broke? How?”
“I… it just did.”
“What did you stick up inside this hot little slit, Gwen? Huh? Your fingers? Maybe some guy stuck his fingers here? Maybe his cock?”
“No! It… it was… I… I did it.”
“How?”
“I… with… by accident,” she gasped.
“How, slut?” I barked.
I reached up and slapped one of her breasts lightly. She squeaked in pain, but I felt a wave of heat in my loins.
“How?”
“I… with… with a… with my… hairbrush,” she half sobbed.
“Your hairbrush? You mean you fucked yourself with your hairbrush?”
Her face was so red and flaming it was a wonder it didn’t catch fire.
“Is that it, slut?”
She closed her eyes, looking away.
I reached forward and slapped her breast again, making it jiggle. Again she cried out, jerking her eyes open, staring at me.
“Is that it?”
“Y… y… y… yesss,” she sobbed.
“Say it. Say it. Say you fucked your cherry out with your hairbrush.”
“I… I did.”
I slapped her breast again and she sobbed and cried out.
“Say it.”
“I… f… fuck… fucked my… my cherry out wi… with m… m… my hair brush,” she sobbed.
“Because you’re a whore!” I cried. “Isn’t that right? Isn’t it?”
“Yesss!” she cried.
“Say it!”
“I’m a whore!”
“Louder!”
“I’M A WHORE!”
“Louder!” I shouted, slapping her other breast.
“I’M A WHORE!” she screamed.
“And I’m gonna FUCK you, you WHORE, fuck you like you need fucking!”
I thrust my finger deep, forcing it in to the knuckles, twisting it around inside her as I took cock head and began stroking it against her.
Then I pulled my finger out and pressed my cock against her moist little hole. I jammed my cock against the hot little box. Feeling her flesh give way slowly. Her cunt meat slid along my cock head like a second skin. Gwen whimpered and moaned as my cock drove into her.
“Feel it, slut? Feel my cock meat inside you? It’s gonna go all the way up, slut, all the way up your hot, dirty cunt, all the way up into your belly I’m gonna fuck you, and fuck you, and fuck you until my jism comes pouring out your ears, you hot, slutty whore!”
I forced another inch of cock meat into her tight, squirming depths, then let myself slid down atop her, holding my hips up but letting my weight drop them slowly, my cock sliding remorselessly downwards into my squirming little sister’s tight gash.
She had stopped her shaking, stopped struggling. Her head was drawn back, and her eyes and mouth were wide, like she was staring up at the ceiling, at something shocking up there, but I knew all her attention was on the feel of my fat prick meat sliding into her tight little snatch.
There was so much shit I could catch for this, but I didn’t care. She was tight and hot and needed it. Needed to have a cock up in her.
I had half my cock in her now, and was sinking deeper with every passing second. Her fists were clenched tight and she was making little gurgling, gasping noises.
I thrust in suddenly and she cried out, her back arching, her head rolling from side to side. Her body was sweaty now, much more so then the last time I’d lain down on her. I could see the beads of sweat on her forehead.
I pushed in deeper, another thrust, and again she cried out. Then I felt her pussy begin to spasm around my prick just as her head jerked back violently I slammed into her to the hilt, drawing another cry from her.
My hands shot down under her, jamming under her tight little ass cheeks, clutching them and jamming her up onto my meet as I buried myself to the hilt in her hot, sucking, spasming belly.
She thrashed and shook, making gurgling noises as her head jerked back again. I bit down on her throat, growling as I ground my hips into her furiously, twisting my meat in her gash, and even pumping a little.
Her cunt was a live thing, trying to suck the juice right out of my balls. If I hadn’t just come ten minutes earlier it would have succeeded too. As it was I could barely stop myself from pouring cream into my baby sis’ cunt.
I clung to her thrashing body until with a groan she went limp.
I eased my hold on her ass and pulled my mouth from her throat, pushing my torso up on my elbows as I stared down into her face. Her eyes were closed, jaw open, and she gulped in air.
I stroked one of her breasts softly, then bent and sucked on the nipple, giving her a minute to recover.
Then I began to pump, slowly, using short little strokes at first, then working my way into longer and longer ones, picking up speed as well. I kept my cock grinding against her clit, sawing it across the hot little bud as she moaned and rolled her head from side to side.
I was hard-pressed to control myself. The thought that I was fucking this hot little slut for the first time, that my cock was going where none had gone before, was a terrific turn-on. And, even though I felt a little guilty for it, the idea I was fucking Gwen, my little sis, was a huge turn-on as well.
I was using long strokes now, my ass rising and falling as I drove each thrust deep, making Gwen gasp and moan as I slammed my hips into her straining thighs.
“Fucking you! Fucking you! Fucking whore!” I gasped.
“Ungggh! Unggghhh!” she grunted in reply, her head pulled back, jaw open as she grunted in time to each hard thrust. Yeah! She was getting the rod! She was getting pumped! And I loved the look of lust and pleasure on Gwenny’s face as she felt my big stiff prick pounding away inside her cunt!
She came again, her head jerking from side to side as her pussy spasmed around my prong. I tried to continue to hold back but it was no use, and my juice poured out, spewing down into her tight, virginal little teenage body.
I thought momentarily about what would happen if I got her pregnant, but didn’t care. I was too high to pull out, too uncaring about consequences.
In fact, the thought of making her pregnant actually made me more excited.
I thrust into my grunting little whore of a sister with all my strength as my juice poured into her, then I collapsed atop her, gasping for breath myself as the last of my sperm trickled down into her hot, steaming cunt.
Well, who can understand bitches? Some of them act almost normal most of the time, but inside they’re all fucked up, every one of them. None of them can think straight, especially when it’s about sex or love or romance, or any of that shit.
I mean, Gwen had gotten herself a great fucking. She’d come twice on my cock, so she should have been grateful. Hell, for a lot of little bitches her age their first cock was a slam bang, thank you ma’am quickie in the back seat of a car.
Okay, so all she’d been after was some groping, and instead she’d gotten herself fucked. So big deal.
But she changed, becoming timid around me. She stopped prancing around in her undies, and even wore a bra. When I saw her, which wasn’t often, she was in a heavy, thick sweat-suit.
This got me worrying. If she was fucked up was she gonna tell someone? I mean, the world was so stupid about sex. The little bitch had gotten herself a good fuck, but the world would see her as a poor abused waif in need of therapy for the next ten years.
And me, of course, as the scumbag who’d raped his poor, innocent, virginal little teenage sister, “Shit!” I knew I hadda do something about this. I wasn’t about to have the dumb little cunt getting me into some serious trouble with the law.
I heard her in the kitchen, a couple of afternoons later. She’d come down the back stairs, ho doubt to avoid me. I decided I was going to confront her, so went out there.
She was in a sweat suit again, and I snorted in disgust. She turned, eyes wide, startled, then quickly turned back to the sandwich she was making on the counter.
“What’s with you?” I demanded.
“Nothing,” she said.
“Don’t give me that shit. Why are you acting like a mouse all the time?”
“I’m not,” she said, not turning around.
I came up behind her and gripped her arms. She tensed, and I turned her around to face me. She looked down at the floor.
“What is with you? Are you pissed because I fucked you?”
“You raped me,” she said in an accusing tone, still staring at the floor.
“Yeah, and you came… twice.”
She tensed, but didn’t reply.
“You been wagging your bare ass in my face every chance you get. Don’t think I don’t know how you were jerking off on my leg when I spanked you either.”
She jerked in shock, but didn’t raise her face. I gripped her hair and jerked her head up to find her face red.
“Let me go!”
She struggled free, wide-eyed, gasping.
“You think you’re some kind of victim because you got yourself a good hard cock?” I demanded. “You got exactly what you wanted, you little whore.”
“I’m not a whore!” she shouted. “You raped me!”
“I didn’t rape you, you hot assed slut! You begged for it.”
“When mom and…” She stopped, glowering crimson red.
“What? What; you gonna tell them how you jerked off on my knees? Gonna tell em’ how you fucked your cherry out with your hairbrush?”
I was pissed off. Her attitude made no fucking sense. It was typical for dumb bitches to think like that, of course. If they so much as let a guy cop a feel they’re filled with guilt afterwards.
She slapped me and I grabbed her wrists, slamming them back against the cupboards over her head, using my body to press her back against the counter. She struggled, cursing, and I determinedly pulled her wrists together, then turned her around, pulling them back behind her head.
Her hair was bound in a ponytail, and I pulled the tail up and wrapped it around her wrists, then shifted my grip to include it, jerking her head back.
She cried out in pain as I turned her around, her head held back by her hair.
I squeezed her pussy and she yelled, trying to kick at me. I laughed and jammed her against the counter again, pinning her legs between mine as I shoved my hand down the front of her loose sweat pants.
“Don’t! Don’t touch me! Let me go!” she screamed.
I ignored her, my fingers slipping into her panties and down through her pussy hair to cup her naked mound. I squeezed it repeatedly, then stroked my fingers up and down its length.
“You know what your problem is, Gwen?” I hissed into her ear. “You’re afraid to admit you’re a whore. You’re afraid to admit you’re a hot slutty little fuck machine that needs cock. You were built for fucking, baby, built for fucking and sucking! You ought to be chained to a bed with a line of guys running down the fucking block waiting for a chance between your legs!”
I forced a finger inside her writhing body, up into her hole. I felt her heat, and her moisture, moisture that grew as I finger fucked her. I pressed my thumb against her clit, rubbing and grind it as I pinned her body tightly between the counter and me.
“Don’t try and tell me you didn’t love it, Gwen,” I hissed. “Don’t try and pretend to yourself you didn’t feel the heat and pleasure when I pounded my cock into you! You know you did. I could feel your hot little snatch sucking and spasming around my cock when you came!”
“Nooooooo,” she sobbed, trembling.
“Yes! Yes! You’re a whore! A whore!” I spat. “You and this hot fucking body were made for cocks! You won’t ever be happy without a cock inside you! You’re a fuck machine! A fuck toy! Say it! Say it!”
I jerked back harder on her hair and she cried out through her sobs.
“I… I’m a f… fuck toy!” she sobbed.
“Again!”
“I’m a fuck toy!”
I forced a second finger into her snatch, pumping them both in and out, then a third, driving them up hard into her trembling, sweating body I leaned in and bit down on the side of her throat as I slowly turned her, easing my body back.
She didn’t fight or struggle. She stood there with her head back, sobbing, moaning, and then I saw her hips starting to grind, her pelvis starting to hump against my fingers.
“Yeah! Work it, slut! Work your pussy on my fingers! Try and tell me you don’t like it! Ha! Fucking whore! Fucking cock loving slut!”
She let out a sharp cry, and I felt the tension against my upper hand ease as she jerked her own head backwards. I thrust into her even harder, feeling her cunt sucking and chewing on my fingers, watching her hips humping and grinding desperately.
“Whore! Fucking whore!” I sneered, jamming my fingers up her spasming little snatch, as she collapsed against me.
I let go of her hair and hands, and clutched her tightly, then dragged her backwards, turned her around and shoved her against the table. I pushed down, bending her over, then gripped the waistband of her pants and jerked them down to her thighs. I pulled her panties down too, exposing her soft round buttocks.
Gwen moaned and wriggled slowly, but didn’t resist as I pulled out my prick and rubbed it along her gash. I slapped her ass, and she yelped, but still didn’t resist. I forced my cock through the tight entrance to her hole, then sank it deep.
My hands slid up her body, forcing her sweatshirt up higher, then jerking it up over her shoulders, over her head. I tossed it off, grinding my hips into her soft ass meat as I ran my hands up and down her back. I undid her bra and jerked that off too, but this time she kind of clutched at it weakly.
I tore it loose, smacking the back of her head. I started pumping, my hands moving under her chest and cupping those fat tits as I ran my meat in and out of her soft, wet slit. She moaned and humped back, gasping and grunting as my hips pounded into her.
She tried to spread her legs, but her panties and pants were still around her thighs. I ripped my cock free, then jerking her legs into the air and yanking her pants and panties off, tossing them across the room.
Then I dropped her legs and spread them.
Gwen lifted her ass, pushing it back at me as I drove my cock against her gash. She cried out in pleasure as I sank it in to the balls.
“Yeah! You, love that don’t you whore? You love a big cock sliding up into your slutty cunt! Don’t you? Slut! Whore! Fucking cock loving cunt!”
I fucked into her hard and fast, still angry, pounding my meat into the groaning, whimpering little slut’s gasps as she pushed back weakly, awkwardly.
I wasn’t sure what I was doing, why I was treating her like this, but it was getting me off, and it seemed to be getting her off too. I was going to convince her she was a slut and a whore, convince her I had done nothing wrong, that, presuming she wanted to assign blame, it was all hers.
I was going to teach this hot assed little tramp what a whore women were, what a whore she was, that she really was a fuck machine, a fuck toy, and then I was going to fuck her, and fuck her, and fuck her, for all she was worth.
I felt her snatch spasming around me again, and thought, excitedly, about what a hot little piece of ass I had here, and the things that could be done with it before my parents got back. I thought all this in the blink of an eye, ramming myself into her as my juices spewed, as my come filled her box and spurted out around my rutting prick.
And then, when I staggered back, gasping, and looked at that hot pink snatch staring at me, that gorgeous ass, I knew what I had to do. Not only would it keep me safe but, if it worked would provide me with the best fuck toy a man could ever ask for.
Gwen lay there groaning, unmoving, ass sticking out invitingly as I moved to the counter and opened a drawer. She never looked around as I pulled a length of white cord from a drawer, never imagined anything was going to happen now that I’d dropped my load in her.
She was about to find out differently, about to find out what she was made for, where her talents lay.
I was going to turn my slutty little nymphet sister into the best fucking machine ever made.
Gwen groaned softly as I took her right hand and pulled it up behind her back. I looped the cord over it and tied it, then took her other hand up and crossed her wrists. I carefully looped the cord over that wrist, then back around the first one, then over that one again.
“Wh… what… are you… doing?” Gwen moaned.
I wound the cord carefully, crisscrossing her wrists, tying it snugly, but not too tight. I didn’t want to cut off the circulation.
Gwen started pulling against the cord. She raised her head, gasping as she turned to try and look behind her.
I tied the last of the cord around her wrist and then gripped her arm, pulling her to her feet.
“What are you doing?” she gulped.
“I’m going to teach a slutty little girl some lessons,” I said, jerking her towards the door.
“Why… why did you… you tied my hands up!” she gasped.
“Just shut up until I tell you to talk.”
I led her into the living room and ordered her to sit down cross-legged on the coffee table.
“Untie me!” she demanded.
“When I’m good and ready.”
I shoved her down on the table, then sat down in front of her.
She squirmed a little, pulling with first one arm, then the other.
“Stop struggling. You won’t be able to get free.”

No comments: