Wednesday, June 5, 2013

HER BRUTE MASTER Part 2

The next day I was at the front door again, this time with my suitcase in my hand. I hadn’t brought a lot of clothing with me, I knew I wouldn’t need it. I just had some toiletries and personal effects, some school books, and a note. I rang the bell.
“Who is it?” came the same disembodied voice through the loudspeaker.
“It is I, Master, your servant, Jodie.” Just saying the words “master” and “servant” made me warm and tingly in my loins.
“Ah, yes, my dear, do come in.”
The door buzzed and I entered. This time I did nothing, I just stood in the entry-way and waited. I didn’t even put my bag down, I held it in my hand. Several minutes passed, I was starting to feel uncomfortable but I didn’t move. I just waited.
Eventually, He came down the stairs, smiling at me. “Welcome, Jodie, welcome. I’m happy you’ve returned.”
“Thank you, Master. I’m grateful to be here,” I said.
“Yesterday you asked to give me pleasure, do you remember?”
“Yes, Master.”
“Your promptness and obedience today have already given me great pleasure. Would you like to give me more?”
“Yes, Master.”
“Good. Put your bag down and kneel.”
I did so.
“This will be one of your primary positions. When you have perfected it, then we will be able to move on to more elaborate pleasures. Do you understand?”
“Yes, Master,” I said, looking directly at His crotch.
“Good.” He unzipped His fly and took out His prick. It was half hard and stuck out at a forty-five degree angle, pointing at my breasts.
I leaned forward and took it in my mouth. The sweet, musky flavor of His love tool filled my mouth and sent waves of pleasure surging through my body. I thought I would be able to have an orgasm just by sucking Him, I wouldn’t even have to touch myself in order to come.
His prick immediately grew hard and straight in my mouth. I sucked in as much as I could but could only get half of its ten-inch length into my mouth. I tried to relax my throat muscles, hoping to be able to swallow more of it.
Suddenly, unexpectedly, He pulled back. He stepped away from me and I lost my balance. I fell forward onto my chest, just catching myself with my hands.
“Oh, my dear,” He clucked His tongue at me. “Tsk, tsk, tsk. I had such hopes for you. Now you have disappointed me yet again.”
I pushed myself back up onto my knees. “Master, I’m sorry. What did I do?”
“You have exceeded yourself yet again. I didn’t give you any instructions beyond ordering you to your knees. But, undisciplined wench that you are, you took it upon yourself to try to give me a blow job. Do you deny it?”
“No, Master.” I looked down. Tears were starting to form in my eyes. “I’m sorry, I didn’t understand. I thought you wanted me to… give you a blow job.”
“You are my servant. It is not for you to decide what I want, or why I tell you to do what I do. Do you understand?”
“Yes, Master.”
“I’m not convinced, Jodie. Go to your room while I decide what to do with you.” He put His penis back in His pants.
Conflicting emotions surged through me. I was thrilled at His stern, disciplinary approach to me, while at the same time I was devastated at having disappointed Him. I started to get up to go upstairs but I saw Him stiffen and stopped myself. He hadn’t told me to get up. I crawled on my knees down the hall, up the stairs, and to the maid’s quarters. I left my suitcase in the entry-way where I had put it down. I was beginning to catch on. My new master wanted me to follow orders precisely, with no leeway for personal initiative.

*****
I waited on my knees for what seemed like hours. I knelt in the corner, hoping to impress my master with my obvious remorse. Finally He came into the room without knocking or announcing Himself in any way.
“Jodie, come here,” He said.
I crawled over to where He stood and waited, not saying a word.
“Jodie, I don’t know what to do with you. Sometimes you show great promise, and other times you seem completely hopeless. Do you have anything to say for yourself.”
For an answer I reached into my bra and handed Him the note which I had composed the night before.
“Most beloved Master,” it read, “I give myself to you, completely and without reservation. I am yours to train and shape in any way that you deem worthwhile.”
“If, in the course of my apprenticeship with you, you decide that I need to be disciplined in any way, you have my total permission to carry out any punishment you consider necessary.”
“It is my desire to serve you perfectly and to give you pleasure.”
“Yours in obedience and servitude,”
“Jodie Cramer.”
“Well, Jodie,” He smiled as He folded the note and put it in His pocket, “there may be some hope for you yet. I’ll save this in case you need to be reminded of it at any time. Get up now and put on your apprentice uniform.”
“Yes, Sir.” I got up stiffly, rubbing the circulation back into my knees. “Sir, what is my apprentice uniform?”
“I’m glad you asked, Jodie. Here, I’ll help you.” He went to the bureau and opened the drawers. He took out a black lace garter belt, black silk stockings, and two starched white cuffs. “Here, Jodie, put these on. I’ll have to get your collar from the other room. Put on your shoes, too. I’ll be right back.”
I quickly got undressed and put on the garments He had laid out for me. I looked in the mirror. I liked what I saw. The hose and garter belt nicely accentuated my muscular legs and trim hips. The black silk made a vivid contrast to my blonde pubic hair. The white cuffs on my wrists looked strangely formal and definitely kinky with the rest of my skimpy sexy costume. I tweaked my nipples between my thumb and forefinger making them stiff and hard.
When I heard footsteps coming down the hall I went to the middle of the room. I stood with my legs slightly apart and my hands clasped behind my back, waiting patiently.
He came quickly into the room. “Jodie, put this on,” He said. It was a rhinestone encrusted, leather dog collar with a shiny, chrome plated leash. He held it out for me to take from Him.
I reached out and took it. The cold metal sent a thrill through me, from my hand down to my toes. With trembling fingers I fastened the collar around my neck. The chain dangled down between my breasts with the leather handle brushing against my pubic hair.
“Thank you, Master,” I said.
“You’re welcome, my dear. Come with me.” He tugged on the chain. “Heel,” He said.
I followed closely behind Him out of the room and into the hall. He stopped and turned to me. He smiled.
“You may be more comfortable in position two, my dear.”
“Whatever you say, Master.”
“Get on your hands and knees, Jodie.”
“With pleasure, Sir.”
“Good, now, heel.”
I followed Him down the hall, as closely as I could without touching Him. We came to His special room and entered. He tugged gently on the collar, pulling me up.
“Position one, my dear.”
I rose up on my knees with my hands at my sides. I knew what was coming next, Him and then me. I suppressed a smile.
“Now,” He opened His pants and took out His dick once more, it was hard this time, “now you can give me that blow job you were so eager to give me before.”
“Thank you. Master.” I opened my mouth and took just the head between my lips. I flicked my tongue back and forth, rolling it around the top of His penis. I felt Him getting harder, He was starting to throb already. I could taste the sweet, salty flavor of a drop of pre-come liquid on my tongue.
“Forgive me, Master,” I said around His cock, not wanting to actually let it out of my mouth, “but may I touch myself at the same time as I service you?” I looked up at Him, beseechingly, still licking on the end of His dick.
“Yes, you may, my dear. But only with your left hand. With your right you must further stimulate me. Do you know why?”
“Because your pleasure is my only concern, Master.”
“That’s right, dear. Go ahead, now, make yourself come.”
Gratefully, I put my left hand on my pussy and started rubbing my clitoris, feeling it harden and stiffen immediately under my manipulation.
At the same time I reached into His pants and took His balls in my right hand. They were large and tight in His scrotum. I gently squeezed them, feeling them move around in their sack. He seemed to like that. He made soft moaning noises in His throat and spread His legs apart a little, giving me better access to His privates.
I sucked as much of His dick into my mouth as I could. It brushed the back of my throat and I had to carefully control my gag reflex. He started moving His hips back and forth, making gentle fucking motions.
My pussy was already wet. I smeared my juice around, over my clit, flicking it, frigging myself to the point of near-ecstasy. I slipped my middle finger into my vagina and moved it in and out. Imagining that it was Him, my new master, who was fucking me. My orgasm was building in my loins, getting hotter and stronger with every movement.
“Mmm, yes, my dear, that’s very nice,” He said, “do you want my come?”
“Um hm,” I grunted around His cock.
“Oh, yes,” He gasped. “That feels nice, your voice sends vibrations all through me.”
“Hmmnunmmm.” I hummed as loudly as I could, enjoying giving Him all the pleasure I could.
“Yes, baby, that’s nice. If you want to come with me, come now.” He put both His hands on my head and held it still while He pumped His hips back and forth, fucking me in the mouth.
I frigged myself harder and harder, not wanting Him to leave me behind.
“That’s it, baby, hum me good, honey. Rub my balls.”
Sweat beaded on my forehead, I was having trouble breathing. Pulses of pleasure built in my pussy and spread up and out, washing me with warmth, filling me with desire.
Suddenly He stopped. He held my head still and jammed His member as deep into my mouth as He could get it. It expanded, throbbed and exploded, sending spurt after spurt of hot, creamy, come into my mouth and down my throat.
“Yes, Jodie, take it now,” He said, “take all my come, now.”
My own orgasm flowed through me as I tasted His sweet, creamy come on my tongue. I tried to swallow it all hut some dripped out the corners of my mouth and dripped down my chin. I felt it drip onto my titties and run down my tummy.
Gradually, both our orgasms subsided. His cock shrank a little and I could breathe more easily. My own orgasm finished itself and left me weak, warm and shaky.
“You can get up now, my dear,” He said, tugging on my leash.
Gratefully, I climbed to my feet. My knees were stiff and sore.
He put His penis back in His pants and led me to the mirror. We stood before it, Him holding my leash and me with my hands clasped behind my back. He never told me to stand that way, I just adopted it on my own. It looked nice, I thought, slightly submissive while at the same time accentuating my breasts. My hair was slightly disheveled and my face was still a little flushed. My chin was wet from His come and drops of it left shiny trails from my breasts down my abdomen. I looked cheap and sexy. I liked it.
“It is fortunate that you did not spill on the carpet,” He said. “Otherwise, I would have to punish you. I do not think you would like that.”
“I’m sure you would only do it if it were for my own good, Master.”

*****
He left me alone in the room. One of the closets had a sink and a complete arsenal of cleaning supplies. Although He hadn’t instructed me to, I surmised that as a maid, I should clean the room. I took a dust cloth and pump bottle and set out to do a preliminary cleaning to orient myself to my new environment.
I was already familiar with the overstuffed armchair and display case of assorted dildoes and vibrators. Against another wall was what looked at first like a massage table. It was about three feet high and upholstered in soft brown leather. Attached to each corner of the table by a thick strap, was an adjustable leather restraint. On closer examination, I saw that the whole table was split and hinged so that it could be opened up into the form of an “X”.
If someone were to be strapped to this table when it was in the open position, he or she, (ME!), would be spread-eagled, with just her torso supported by the intersection of the bars. My head and pelvis would be hanging free in the air. It looked very uncomfortable. I closed my eyes and imagined being tied down on it, helpless, being subjected to unspeakable humiliation. My pussy was wet and itching without my having to even touch it.

*****
At lunch time my master sent me to my room to shower and freshen up. When I was powdered and perfumed, as instructed, I put on a fresh outfit. Clean stockings and garter belt, different shoes, and, also as instructed, I substituted a white collar with bow tie for my dog collar and leash.
When I was ready I stood, just inside the door, with my feet apart and my hands behind my back, waiting for my master. He didn’t keep me waiting more than a few minutes. He entered without knocking, looked me over approvingly, and took me downstairs to the kitchen.
“I hope you like what I have prepared for us,” He said. “Please do not expect me to cook for you forever, I merely want you to become accustomed to the style and quality of food I will expect you to prepare on special occasions.”
It was a simple luncheon of chicken a la Kiev, asparagus with wild rice, and a small Caesar salad. I despaired of ever being able to equal it. I think He suspected my despair, because once or twice He gave me a teasing kind of chuckle when He took a bite of food.

*****
After lunch He took me to His study. He had me sit on His desk while He worked on an article He was writing. He wanted to be able to see my sex, He said, for inspiration.
“It’s hard for me to get a really good look at it with all that hair you have on it,” He said. “Have you ever considered shaving it?”
“Why, no, I haven’t.”
“I think it would look so much prettier if it were naked and exposed, don’t you?”
“I don’t know,” I said, “I never thought about it. Would you like me to shave it clean for you, Master?”
“Yes, I would like you to. Would you mind doing it now?”
“Not at all, Master.” I really liked the idea, it was harmless and kinky. It made me seem even more submissive. I ran up to my room and got out my razor. I had recovered my suitcase when I cleaned up for lunch.
First I used a scissors to trim back the pubic hairs then I lathered my pussy with some facial soap and started shaving. It was a funny sensation, pulling a stainless steel blade across my most sensitive spot. I was very careful not to let my hand shake. I had a sickening fantasy about accidentally shaving off the tip of my clitoris. In just a few minutes I was done, shaved clean and smooth as a new-born baby.
It was a pleasant sensation, feeling the cool breeze blow across my pussy as I walked down the hall. When I got back to the study, my master told me to come around to His side of the desk.
“Let me look at you my dear,” He said, appreciatively.
I stood next to Him in my “Parade Rest” stance while He felt and admired my pussy.
“Yes, this is far superior, don’t you agree, my dear?”
“It’s very different, Sir. Thank you for suggesting it.”
“It’s almost good enough to kiss.” He played His fingers lightly over my clit. It started to stiffen immediately. “Oh, how nice,” He smiled when He said it, “our little friend wants to come out to play.”
I spread my legs a little further, giving Him every opportunity to excite me.
“Here,” He moved His papers away from the front of the desk, “sit here.”
I climbed up on the desk, sitting squarely on the green felt blotter.
“Lean back and put your feet up,” He told me.
I leaned back on my elbows and put my heels on the edge of the blotter, being careful not to scratch the desk. “Aren’t you concerned about my possibly dripping on your desk?” I asked.
“That’s what blotters are for. Just relax, my dear.”
He leaned forward and put His mouth directly on my clit. I caught my breath sharply, and waited.
At first, He did nothing. He just held my clit between His lips and stayed there, motionless. Just when I started to relax and breathe again, He put His tongue down on my clit and started rolling it around, very slowly and gently.
I let my knees fall open and my stomach relax. My orgasm was starting already, it was deep down in my loins, already hot and glowing.
“Mmmmm, thank you, Master. Thank you for everything.”
For an answer He licked up and down the entire length of my slit. My thighs trembled a little and my pussy juice started flowing. He licked up most of it, but some big slippery drops of juice oozed down from my cunt and ran down the crack of my ass.
I was breathing harder now, unsure whether I should go ahead and come or if He wanted me to wait.
As though reading my mind, He looked up from my pussy and said, “I like seeing you come. Go ahead, have as many orgasms as you can. You’ll only be this young and beautiful for a short time. Enjoy it while you are.”
I let myself go. “Oh, thank you, thank you, yes, yes, good, God, yes, oh lick me master, please, yess, I’mmmm coommminnnggg, aaahhhrrrgggg, yes. God please, more, oh, oh, oh, oh, mmmooorrre, please!”
When I was quite finished He stood up and unbuttoned His pants. They fell down around His knees. His member was hard, stiff, and fully extended. He grabbed hold of my hips and pulled my ass down to the edge of the desk.
I wrapped my legs around His hips and with one smooth motion He plunged Himself into me up to the hilt.
“AH! AH! YES! AGAIN!” I screamed, and used my legs to pull Him deeper and deeper into me with every thrust.
It wasn’t long before He was shooting and spurting His hot gooey come into me. I was nearly spent. My sexual excitement had continued almost unabated since I first set foot in that house. My orgasms were beginning to run together into one long unending come.

*****
Later, He had me crawl under the desk and into the knee-hole. I licked His cock until it was clean. Then I sucked on it until it was hard. My master put His hand on the hack of my neck, and by gentle pressure He was able to guide me to give Him exactly the sensations He wanted.
After I got Him hard, He had me move my head up and down quickly, sucking hard, jerking Him off with my mouth. Then, right before He came, He had me stop, wait, hold myself motionless, while His excitement subsided. After He had gotten soft, He had me move my head back and rest it on His thigh, while He continued His writing and His cock recovered its stamina.
When He was completely soft and small, He touched my head and guided my mouth onto His cock. I was able to get all of it in my mouth. Very quickly it started to swell and grow, getting hard in my mouth. He came, quickly and easily, filling my mouth with His come.
I was able to swallow it all this time with no trouble. Its sweet muskiness giving me indescribable pleasure.
The next two days were a lazy dream of sex. From morning ‘til night, my master kept me busy and amused servicing Him and myself. At night He had me get into His bed before Him. I would crawl down to the foot of the bed, completely covered by the sheets and wait for Him to get in. It was warm and stuffy, sometimes I could hardly breathe, but He never gave me permission to get out so I had to just wait for Him.
Around midnight He finally came to bed. I heard Him enter the room. I could hear Him moving around and I could hear His clothes rustling. I tried to imagine what He was doing, what article of clothing He was removing. I heard Him go to the bathroom, I heard the water running. I wondered what part of Himself He was washing.
When He finally got into the bed I was trembling with excitement. His feet slipped between the sheets and moved down toward me. Enough light filtered through the covers that I could see, even if only dimly. I was naked now, He had told me to get undressed and prepare for bed. He slipped all the way in beside me. My head was on a level with His waist.
“Do whatever you like, my dear,” He said. “Amuse yourself, play with yourself, give yourself as many orgasms as you like. I have only one requirement of you.”
“Yes, Master, how may I serve you?” The words made me feel warm and wanted, I felt happier than I had ever dreamed possible.
“I want you to constantly suck me tonight, do you understand?”
“Yes, Master, you want me to suck your lovely penis all night.”
“Good girl, you may get started now.”
Slowly, as if we had all the time in the world, I took His lovely stiff cock in my mouth and sucked it until He came.
I swallowed all of His thick, sweet jissom and kept on sucking, just as He had instructed me. My jaw started to hurt and my lips were getting dry, but I wouldn’t disobey His orders, I kept His dick as deep in my mouth as I could and kept sucking, making Him hard and stiff yet again.
“Very good, my dear.” He patted my head as you would pat a dog. “You truly are an apt pupil. I have great hopes for you and our relationship.”
“Thank you, Master,” I said, speaking around His cock.
“I’m feeling drowsy, now, my dear. If I fall asleep, that does not relieve you of your responsibility, you understand that, don’t you, darling?”
He called me “darling”! I sucked Him harder, I rubbed His balls and stroked the bottom part of His shaft, the part I couldn’t fit in my mouth. Giving Him pleasure was the most satisfying activity I could imagine for myself.
“Yes, I think in a short time you may be able to graduate beyond mere sucking,” He said, sleepily, “would you like that?”
“Whatever you wish, Master,” I said, without letting go of His cock.
Eventually, we both drifted off to sleep.

*****
In the morning I was brought rudely into wakefulness by His hand painfully twisting my hair.
“What have we here?” He had pushed the covers off the bed, exposing our nakedness. He twisted my hair in His fist even tighter, causing me great pain. “What were your instructions, bitch?”
“To suck you all night, Sir.”
“Just ‘all night’?”
“No, Master,” tears ran down my cheeks and I gasped with pain as He twisted my hair savagely in His fist. “To suck you continually all night.”
“And did you?”
“No, Master, I fell asleep.”
“You fell asleep. What punishment do you think you deserve for that?”
“Any punishment you think is appropriate, Master.”
Without letting go of my hair, He got out of bed, dragging me after Him. He strode down the hall to His pleasure room, holding my head down at His side. I had to crawl along on my hands and knees, moving as fast as I could to keep up. It was humiliating as well as painful.
When we got to the pleasure room He slammed the door behind us and flung me to the center of the flour.
“Any punishment I think appropriate, eh? Do you really want to subject yourself to ANY punishment I think is appropriate?”
I stayed on my hands and knees and lowered my head to the floor, salaaming before Him. “Yes, Master.”
“What if I were to tell you that the appropriate punishment was for you to be banished from my house forever?”
“Please, Master, I am weak. Please train me to serve you better.”
“What if I were to tell you that the appropriate punishment was for you to die a slow and painful death?”
“Master,” I said, trembling, “I rely on your mercy and good judgment.”
He waited a few moments while I groveled at His feet, not raising my head from the carpet. “I shall have my breakfast, now. While I am eating I will give some thought to your punishment. I suggest you do the same.”
After He left I got up and explored the room again, looking for something, anything, that could be used to soothe His anger without banishing me from His house.
In the second closet, the one not used for cleaning supplies, I found a straight-backed chair. In the other display case, the one not used for dildoes, were some leather whips, I selected a long, thin one. The leather was soft and flexible. I hit myself across the calf with it. It stung sharply and left a thin red welt without breaking the skin or doing any permanent damage. In one of the drawers in that display case I found some shackles and hand-cuffs. I chose four chrome-plated pairs that had the keys attached.
I moved everything out to the center of the room and arranged the scene I wanted Him to find when He returned. I wanted Him to see that I was truly repentant and deserving of His forgiveness. I was willing to accept His discipline. No, not just willing, eager to accept His loving training and stern discipline.
I placed the chair in the center of the room with the hack to the door. I placed the whip and the keys to the handcuffs beside it. Then I attached one set of handcuffs to each of my wrists and ankles. The feel of cold metal against my skin gave me an unexpected thrill.
I stood behind the chair and attached the hand-cuffs on my ankles to the chair legs, above the cross braces so they wouldn’t slip off. Then I bent over and attached the other handcuffs, the ones on my wrists to the front legs of the chair, again being careful to hook them above the cross braces. It was a little tricky, attaching the last one using only one hand, but I was able to do it after only a couple of tries.
There I was, completely naked and helpless, bent over and handcuffed to a chair, unable to move or save myself, completely reliant on Him to help me. I looked over to the whip on the floor beside me. Would He use it? Would He give me a simple lashing for my punishment? Or would He require a more elaborate form of discipline.
I remembered that in the same case where I found this one, there were several other whips, some were long and wicked looking. There was one that made me shudder to recall. It was a cat-o-nine-tails, each thong was over two feet long and had a metal bead attached to the end. There was something dark brown encrusted on those beads. I was afraid that it was probably blood. I didn’t want mine to join it. I hoped He would be satisfied with the punishment I had prepared for Him.
I continued waiting. Hours passed. I was beginning to feel very uncomfortable. Bent over the chair as I was, my legs started to fall asleep from lack of circulation. I bent my knees and wriggled my hips rhythmically, trying to restore some circulation before they became completely numb. My head started to ache and throb as well. I wished I had waited before shackling myself in that way. I was giving myself more punishment than I would otherwise have received.
Finally, my master returned. I heard His footsteps approaching from down the hall. The doorknob turned and the door sighed open, letting in a gust of cool air. I stopped moving and waited, holding my breath, hoping for the best.
“Well, well, well.” I could hear the slight smile in His voice. My heart leaped in my chest. Everything was going to be all right. He was going to forgive me! “I see you have been giving the problem some thought.” He walked around, making a slow, leisurely circle around my chair. When He came into my field of vision, I could see that He had put on a white, silk dressing gown. It flattered His darkly tanned skin and curly dark hair.
He stood to one side, His hands on His hips, looking down at me. I gazed up at Him, trying to appear as meek as possible. I was thrilled and delighted to see an unmistakable bulge in the front of His gown. I couldn’t help smiling.
“Yes, yes,” He laughed at me, “your little idea has worked.” He hunkered down on His heels and pushed my hair out of my face so He could see me better. “Believe me when I tell you that I had something rather different in mind for your punishment, something not quite so subtle as what you have devised.”
“I only hope I can atone for my error and win back your love and approval.”
“That sounds like a set speech.” He petted my head, again, like a dog’s. “Do you mean it sincerely?”
For an answer, I craned my neck and kissed His hand, using my tongue.
“We shall see,” He said, “we shall see.”
He stood up and took off His robe. It was the first time I had ever seen Him completely naked that I could get a good look at Him. He was slightly over six feet tail, dark curly hair, deep blue eyes, and had a slim, muscular body that was evenly tanned from head to foot.
His ten-inch member was hard and stuck straight out in front of Him. I was grateful and relieved that I was able to arouse Him like that. He walked around and stood directly in front of me.
“Look at me,” He ordered.
I had to lean my elbows on the seat and crane my head back to see Him. His cock was right in front of my face.
“See what you’ve done to me. My member is painfully swollen.”
“I’m sorry, Master. How may I relieve your discomfort?”
Without speaking He merely pushed His prick forward, between my lips. I opened my mouth to accept Him. After having already sucked Him so many times yesterday and last night I was feeling more at home with His cock in my mouth than not. He moved it back and forth a few times, fucking me gently in the mouth and then pressed further in.
Inexorably, I felt the head of His cock move down my throat. With my head tilted back like that my throat and mouth were in a straight line. He had no trouble getting all ten inches into me. His pubic hair brushed and scratched my nose. I was having a good deal of trouble breathing and my gag reflex was trying to make me retch, but I managed to suppress it and merely moaned with pleasure. I was proud to finally be able to give someone a “deep throat” blow job, and I was grateful that it was this wonderful, domineering man, my new master, who had made me do it for Him.
“Oh, yes, my dear,” He gasped with pleasure, “that’s how it’s done. You are an apt pupil. If we can teach you self-control and discipline, why there’s nothing to which you might not aspire.”
I moaned and hummed as best I could, trying to show Him how grateful I was for His concern and approbation.
Before coming in my mouth, He stopped and withdrew. He patted me on the head again and stepped away. Then He picked up the whip and stood next to the chair.
“Is this little toy the one you want me to use for your punishment? Is that why you put it out for me?”
“Yes, Master.”
“Have you ever been disciplined like this before?”
“No, Master.”
“Then I must congratulate you on your… imagination, shall we say.”
“Thank you, Master.”
He swung the whip and stung my buttocks with it. My body tensed and I took a sharp intake of breath.
“What was that you said?” He hit me again, harder this time.
“I said, ‘Thank you, Master,’ Master.”
He continued lashing me with the whip. Each stroke burned and stung my flesh like fire. I wished I had a mirror so I could see what He was doing. I longed to watch the whip lashing against my skin. I wanted to see my skin turning red and swollen under each sweet, stinging blow of leather.
“Thank you, Master,” I said again, meaning it. He was giving me an experience I had only dreamed of. He was treating me as I had never dared to ask to be treated.
“Thank you for punishing my transgression. Thank you for cleansing my sin with pain. Please help me to earn your forgiveness.” I gasped each phrase through clenched teeth. I was having trouble breathing, I could hardly remain still. Each lash across my buttocks with the whip sent new waves of boiling pleasure through me. Each stroke of punishment made me warmer and wetter, sending me ever closer to the edge of orgasm. I knew my pussy was already wet and gushy. I could feel some drops of juice starting to ooze out of my slit and run down my legs.
Suddenly He stopped. I couldn’t believe it. That would be the ultimate torture, to bring me to the brink of pleasure and to then just leave me hanging there, with no hope of fulfillment. But no, He was only going to the display case. I could see Him open it and return. He was carrying the same dildoe I had used the previous day.
“You’re starting to drip, my dear. We can’t have you soiling the rug. That would require even more punishment.”
I knew He was playing with me, now. He wanted to give me my orgasm, but He wanted to prolong it a bit more, perhaps make me beg for it. I would, too I wouldn’t hesitate to beg, to completely humiliate myself for Him.
“Perhaps what you need is a plug, a cork to stop your dripping.”
He turned on the vibrator and slipped it into my pussy. Slowly but firmly He shoved it all the way in until it pressed against the top of my womb. It stretched and pulled every fold of flesh in my vagina until it completely filled me. The constant, mindless, humming vibration quickly restored my excitement. I felt myself approaching orgasm once again.
“Are you enjoying yourself, my dear?”
“Yes, Master, thank you.”
“What would give you more pleasure?”
“For you to have an orgasm with me.”
“Very good. How would you like me to have my orgasm?”
“Any way you like, Master.” He placed His hands on my buttocks. They burned under His touch, they were still red and raw from the whipping.
“Would you like to learn something new?”
“Yes, Master.”
He spread my buttocks apart. I felt something press against my rectum. ‘Oh, my God,’ I thought, ‘he’s going to put it in my bottom!’ I had never even considered letting anyone do that before in my life. But now, the prospect thrilled and warmed me.
“Oh, oh, ooooohhhh!” I screamed in pain. His cock was hard and dry. He hadn’t lubricated Him or me. My flesh burned and tore as He shoved His huge cock up my bung-hole.
“Is everything all right, my dear?” He sounded so kind, so solicitous.
“Yes, please… don’t… stop.”
“Are you enjoying this new punishment as much as the other, my dear?”
“Oh, yes… please… more…” I gasped.
“Beg me for it, Jodie. I want to hear what you want.”
“Please, Master… fuck me. Shove your beautiful hard cock up my ass and butt fuck me… please!”
With one final thrust He was in me up to the hilt.
“Oh… ah… yes… fuck me now… I’m coming. Now!” I gasped, screaming, thrashing around, coming uncontrollably. “Fuck me, fuck me, hurt me so good.”
I felt His cock throb and pulse, stretching my rectum even more. I imagined the pleasure He was getting, feeling the vibrator in my pussy while He fucked my ass. I think He must have come then, with me. I felt some warm liquid, it must have been His come, drip out of my asshole and run down the back of my leg.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short links with LinkShrink and earn cash for every click on your shortened links.