Wednesday, June 5, 2013

ON MY 25TH., BIRTHDAY

I am 31 now,Female, 5'-9" , 34D, 115 lbs. Light brown hairs, blue eyes. I was raped when I was 16 by my best friend's brother. That was the firsttime I got laid. I was angry at first,  but by the time he get done with me I was calm and happy in away. He done with me four times
that night,
I enjoy the forth one ever since then I got laid one or two times a week But all that happen with the white boys, never get with black dudes. My friends go with black boys but I never dare or say like to go with them. On my 25th birthday my friends want to surprise me. They through party for me. All girls, we got together at one of their house, it was 6 females.
When I go there, every thing look normal. Five girls beside me,They have some gifts for me, cake.
I was ready to cut the cake, but they have some other plans. They take me to bed room and ask me to undress. I registed  little but I
have to give in for their demand. 

As soon as I drop the panties on the bed, they all grabbed me and tie my feet and my hands to the bed, put a some kind of black patch on my eyes and tie a scraf on top  of that. I was getting mad with them, and telling them that is no way to treat your friends, very bad, but they did not listen to me. When I calm down they told that there is a surprise gift for me, after that they will untie me.  I agree at that point , all five of them started on me. But I hear some body walk in the room. I felt some thing in between my legs.  I was a little wet , and I felt dick entering my pussy, I was feeling uneasy and feel like it was too big for me. "Oh My.....".
My muscles were stretched out widely even I have never felt  such a big dick in my pussy before.
I was  just shocked, now it start pumping harder and harder, deeper and deeper inside of me, I felt until to the bottom of my cunt. And now I was feeling  avid in my ass too. I was in pain, that are  my ass and pussy both stretched out. Deep probe and my hands tied. I look like a Cross, legs tied and stretched apart to the maximum.

It was more than 45 min I was getting the pounding.  But then every thing stop and I have sigh of relish,  but I was wrong. They just change, Vibrator  in pussy and Dick in ass. I was setting like any thing, crying with pain. I have not fucked  with that big dick before, so was my ass, and the speed of pounding keep getting faster. I felt it's so big and very long for me, especially at the first several seconds. I do not remind. I got fainted  and do not remember any thing then on. Next  thing I know is that when he was filling or fucking my mouth, and they take my blind fold off.  It was 11.00 Pm, and then the 15" long and 3-4 wide dick shooting
on my face and every boy singing "Happy birthday to you "
Nenoo..... dude 6'-7",  300 lbs black, he fuck me one more time, but gently....
And now I do not enjoy if dick is less than 10"

No comments: