Friday, May 17, 2013

SWAP WITH FRIEND`S WIFE



Before I begin let me describe my friend (Suresh) & his wife Vima. She is 5'4 thin and average looking... but her boobs and ass are just too good. boobs are nothing less than 36 D and totally round and the way they jiggle just drives me crazy. Her ass is also pretty big. When she wears tight hugging pants, her ass is an instant cock-stiffener.

Anyway, it was a Saturday evening and we had just finished dinner at my place. Children had slept and we were playing cards with casually chatting. My wife had gone to sleep with the children in guest bedroom. Somehow the topic came to jealousy and I commented "suresh is very jealous". Vima agreed, but Suresh insisted he is not. "won't you be jealous if someone danced with your wife" , I asked. He said, "No, not a bit". I looked at Vima and said "Shall we find out". ... and Vima was all eager to find out. We put on some jazz music and we started dancing slowly, all the time glancing at Suresh but he was smiling. We danced for around 5 minutes then Vima whispered in my ear "lets find out his limits". I was too eager to lose this opportunity of dancing close to Vima. I pulled her closer to me so that her boobs were almost touching my chest. At the same time I made my grip around her back firmer, resting my chin on her shoulder so that my cheek was rubbing her cheek. My lund / dick Heated immediately by getting stiff. I looked at Suresh. He was still smiling.

I slowly slid my right arm downwards and put it on Vima's ass. Vima responded by lowering her arm down to my belt line. I started caressing her buttocks from outside her skirt. I could feel the outline of her panty. At the same time we were rubbing our cheeks together slowly. Her boobs were pressed against my chest. Her breathing was getting heavier indicating that she was enjoying it too. I looked down and could see her tits were hard by now. Vima asked Suresh " Now, are you jealous?" Suresh replied with a husky voice "No". I looked to Vima and winked. I removed my right hand from her buttocks and slid it from below her skirt and under her panty, right onto her sweet ass globes. I felt my dick give a little jerk. She moaned so softly that only I could hear it. My left hand automatically moved to her breast cupping it from above her t-shirt. I glanced at Suresh and noticed a twitch on his face but he didn't say anything.
Vima was reciprocating nicely by now and her right hand was on inside my shorts and on my buttocks. I massaged her boobs slowly. My mouth moved to her lips and I planted a kiss on her lips. She responded by opening her mouth slightly. That was indication enough and I french kissed her till she was out of breath. I realized I was clenching her buttocks my nails digging into her flesh on the buttocks. I couldn't take it any longer and in a surprise move I pulled her skirt and panty down in one stroke . She looked at Suresh and to our surprise , Suresh had unbuttoned his fly and was rubbing his hardened dick from over his underwear. "No, I am not jealous... maybe excited" he said. I saw Vima's face relax and we decided to continue.

I removed my shorts and Vima put her hand inside my underwear and started rubbing my lund /dick. then all of a sudden she yanked it out of my undies.i continued playing with her ass for sometime, kneading, pinching and massaging. then I picked up some butter from the dining table and applied it all over her ass globes making it even smoother. I took another scoop of butter and put it lavishly inside the crack of her ass, taking extra care around her asshole. When my finger rubbed over her gaand /ass, she squirmed and moaned.

Suresh came from behind and helped Vima take off her t shirt. she was now standing there in just the black lace bra... she was looking very sexy in her half cut bra .Her massive boobs wanting to come out of the bra. Suresh unhooked the bra from behind and pulled it over her shoulder freeing those lovely breasts as they came down with a bounce. Suresh then pulled down his pant and undies. I took off all my clothes too. Suresh came from behind her and held both her boobs squeezing them. At the same time his hard 7 inch lund was pressing against her ass crack.

I moved my hand to her cunt and started massaging her shaved 'chut' .I made her put one leg on the sofa so that both of us could have easy access to her lovely assets her cunt was already dripping with her sweet juices. My index finger slipped easily into her chut/ cunt hole. I finger fucked her for sometime then I inserted another finger and then another . She spread her legs slightly to allow my fingers . I fucked her with three fingers for a few minutes and then I tried inserting the fourth finger & made her lie down on the carpet with her legs wide open. I wanted to experiment something which I had never done before.

I resumed with 3 fingers in her big lusty cunt. Then I took out my hand and inserted again with all my 4 fingers. She groaned loudly. I guess it must have hurt... but she was not aware of what was yet to come. I loosened her a bit and then in a surprise move put my thumb with my fingers to form a cone and pushed with a quick thrust. She screamed and after a short duration of pain she started enjoying it, because she had not experienced anything so thick in her cunt till now. I fucked her slowly and she squirmed madly, cumming twice in the process. Suresh too was so excited that he was rubbing his cock vigorously and soon cummed all over her breast and stomach.

My lund was still hard as rock and I needed to empty it. We moved to a more comfortable bed and I got on top of her in a missionary position. I slowly inserted my dick in her cunt and increased the speed gradually. I put both my hands on her breast clinching her breasts tightly. Suresh put his limp dick in her mouth and she started sucking it . The thought of fucking my friend's wife itself was making me go crazy, so I couldn't hold it longer and came pretty quickly, filling her hole with my cum. The sight of another person fucking his wife must have made Suresh very excited because his dick was hard again. So, we decided to switch places. He got into missionary position and I put my limp dick in her mouth.

Vima was a born sucker ! She sucked the cock so well, licking, and taking it in her mouth upto the hilt . she even sucked and licked my balls and area around my asshole. When she was licking around my asshole, I moved my ass and pressed against her. Her toungue was pressed right against my asshole and she was forced to lick it at least once. My dick was by now hard. I moved away and asked them to roll over so that Suresh is down and Vima on top. Vima sat on Suresh's lund her breasts facing Suresh. Suresh was playing with her breasts and enjoying his fuck as Vima moved up and down his cock. I got some more butter and asked Vima to bend down so she was almost flat on top of Suresh. I applied some butter in her ass crack and around her asshole. and started massaging and rubbing her anus.

This time I was concentrating on her anus. Gaand / asshole is one of a sensitive part of woman. Vima was living proof of that by the way she moaned and squirmed. As her hubby never paid any attention to her back door hole. So, anyway I continued giving attention to the much neglected gaand. slowly I inserted my index finger in her gaand. She jumped up - " Manoj what are you doing". "Nothing, just a little gaand masti". I said. "Relax, you will enjoy it". "no please , Manoj not there". and thus she sat upright. I looked at Suresh and said. " Suresh are you going to help me or what" . He got the hint and pulled her back and held her tightly over himself. Now I was all set to initiate her to the pleasure of anal sex. My cock was throbbing with the idea that I was going to be the first one to fuck her virgin gaand. She realized that protest is useless so she went on fucking Suresh. I finger fucked her asshole for sometime loosening her hole, applying butter in between, getting her ready for the final assault. Slowly I put another finger and she didn't even complain. I guess she didn't feel much pain or she was too busy fucking Suresh.
However, she complained loudly when I inserted the third finger. " It hurts Manoj !! " she said. I guess she was unaware of my plan. "Relax baby , enjoy. Believe me when its all over, you will be thankful to us ", I convinced her. Now she was ready. I got behind her with my thick cock and started rubbing around her asshole, holding her ass with both my hands for support. Finding the right moment I pushed firmly my dick against her anus and shoved at least 1 inches inside. She responded with a scream Uuuuuuuughh ... ooooi maaaaaaa gooo. She tried to pull away, but I held her ass very firmly. Before she could react further, I gave the final push and all my 7" cock was inside. I could feel her tight anal muscles clinging on to my rock hard cock. She bit her lips in pain and I could see some blood on her lips. I held her in that position for some time till her pain was gone. Then I started moving very slowly. She must have liked it because she continued with her thrusts and pelvic movements.

She shook violently and came with a big orgasm. I heard Suresh's moan too and he too came. I then increased my tempo and started fucking her faster. I couldn't take it any longer and I spilled all my cum in her tight asshole. then I lay down on top of her. I had hardly rested for 30 seconds when I heard a loud noise " Manoj what the hell is going on ? " . That was my wife, Mita, standing on the door as she watched us lying totally naked on top of each other. In all the excitement , I had forgotten about her and our screams must have woken her up. "We were just giving Vima, want to join in ?" , I somehow blurted. There was a long silence as we waited for her reaction.

No comments: