Friday, May 17, 2013

SEX WITH MARRIED LADY


I basically belong to Delhi , after completing my MBA I was looking for a good job and soon I got the job in a MNC with really good perks . On the very first day my HR Manager introduced me with other colleagues all of them were pretty nice and friendly to me.There was a female named Muskan in the office who was really friendly and warm with me and I also liked her. Let me tell u more about her. Muskan is married to a gentleman and blessed with a very sweet kid and her husband is in business. She is around 33 yrs and she has a very cute and beautiful face with big boobs and heavy butts .Soon I developed liking for her and she also started getting free with me. We became very good friends and we use to share our personal life with each other. She use to talk about her husband her son and family sometimes she use to tell me about her hectic life and other related things.. I use to talk to her about my gf and other matters. Let me tell u here although I never thought about sex with Muskan but I really liked her boobs and butts whenever she use to bend down in office for some work I use to lust her big boobs secretly and I use to watch her butts moving with great seduction. Her sexy cleavge always use to excite me and soon I developed some fantasies for Muskan. I use to fantasise Muskan`s big boobs her soft pussy and heavy butts and masturbate. After some time I got a very good offer from another company so I left the job and joined the new company. But me and Muskan remained in touch. She use to call me quite often and twice we met also and went to see a movie together. Somehow I got the impression that Muskan also likes me, but we could never express our feelings to each other. Anyways once when I called her up she told me she`s going to Srinagar with her husband for holidays and fortunately I was also suppose to visit Srinagar for work. I asked her for dates she told me that they will be leaving on 14th December and will be back on 19th December. I told her that I might also visit Srinagar during that period she was overjoyed to hear that and asked me to give her a call in Sringar. But I knew that her hubby wud be there so I told her that if I get time I will call her .
Now I will cut short my story I reached Srinagar on 16th December in the morning. I was busy with my work as had to visit some local dealers there. It was quite chilly in Srinagar as it usually gets in winters. It was raining and one of my local dealer told me that there was heavy snow fall yesterday nite. I asked my local dealer if he can arrange some rum or whisky for me as I like to take some drinks in evening and it was really cold there. He told me he can arrange some rum but it will take some time and I can collect rum from him in the evening around 4 . By afternoon I was over with my work so I moved back to my hotel the weather was chilly, wind was blowing heavily and soon it started raining the weather became very romantic. I was thinking about my gf Sanya and soon I started feeling horny and wild. After some time I thought of calling Muskan and I called her she sounded upset to me over phone I asked her whats the matter Muskan, why your mood is off she told me that her husband went to Pahalgam for some business in the morning. She was not feeling well in the morning so she decided to stay back at her shikara and her husband went ahead with the plan. He was suppose to be back by evening. Pahalgam is around 120 kms from Srinagar and one can cover that distance in 3 hours . It was raining heavily in Pahalgam and the road between Srinagar and Pahalgam got blocked by heavy landslides so he just called her up and told her that he wont be able to come back that night and that really put her mood off. I consoled her and told her not to be upset. Muskan replied, the weather is really romantic and shes feeling very lonely in that weather as she can not move out alone. I asked her where she is staying and if she wont mind I can join her and we can have some sigth seeing as I was also lonely there. She happily agreed and told me that she`s staying in a shikara and they are the only couple who was there in that shikara because it is off season in Srinagar and that is why she was also frightend because in the night she will be alone there. I told her that I will be there by 4:30 P.M. Then I called my local dealer and asked him when can I collect the rum he told me that he got the rum and I can collect it any moment. So I took a small bag with me and moved out of hotel first I went and collected the rum and from there I moved to Muskan`s shikara in Dal lake. When I reached there Muskan was more than happy to see me she greated me with open hands She hugged me and invited me in. I was stunned to see her dressed up in a yellow coloured suit she was looking prettier then ever before. She offered me tea which I agreed. We had tea together and were chatting in general after some time rain stopped and I asked Muskan if she would like to visit some local places in Sringar she jumped with joy and said lets go.

We moved out of her shikara and went for sight seeing first we went to Shalimar garden then Nishaat Bagh. All the time she was walking very close to me and I could smell her perfume. The atmosphere around was very romantic. I was in a very erotic state of mind there were many newly married couples and the romance was in air that some how thrilled both of us and soon me and Muskan were walking together with hands in hands like a married couple . After dawn we decided to have a Boat ride in dal lake. There me and Muskan were sitting on one side of the Shikara and the Shikara waala was on opposite side. Soon it was dark and we were roaming in Dal lake on that boat. After 20 Minutes it started raining again. Muskan started feeling cold . She was shivering as she was`nt wearing any woollens. All of a sudden she wriggled and gasped and soon we were sitting very close to each other. I cud feel her breath on my shoulders and her fingers raking into my arms. She was holding me very tightly may be it was due to cold but I got other impression. After some time she started freezing, so we decided to move back to her Shikara. When we reached her Shikara, her Shikarawala was waiting for us because he had to leave for his home. He politely told Muskan ,” Madam”the food is in kitchen and u can have it at ur will and asked whether we need anything else.Muskan told him that she does`nt need anything and asked him when he will be back in morning. He told Muskan that he will be back at Shikara in morning around 8.Then he left leaving me and Muskan all alone at Shikara. Both of us were fully drenched due to rain so Muskan called me inside Shikara. It was warm inside and she gave me a track suit of her hubby and asked me to change. I took that track suit and went to bathroom. Muskan went inside her bedroom to change, when I came back from bathroom I was stunned to see Muskan in a transparent red coloured night gown and nothing beneath. Her silky white skin was glowing beneath the gown in shadow of light. I could easily see her perfectly shaped and huge boobs from beneath the gown and her love triangle between her legs. She looked at me and smiled in a very erotic way, and then she took a shawl and wrapped it around her body as if she was in a mood to tease. But that sight made me wild I started fantasizing about Muskan and soon I was in blues and I was feeling very hot horny and desirous. I asked Muskan if I can take some rum as it was quite chilly, she said go ahead and told me even she wont mind having a drink or two as I was about to make first drink snow started falling and soon there was heavy snow fall. That somehow worried me and I was wondering how I will go back to my hotel on which Muskan said, if weather does`nt allow you to go back then wats the big deal u can stay here as there are quite a few empty rooms in House Boat and only we two are here and if u will stay back then I also wont feel frightend. I was somehow relieved to hear that and that really helped me in being comfortable sitting there.After some time Muskan also came and joined me in drinks.
We started having rum and were discussing family matters Muskan was really upset with her hubby and soon she started crying. I went near her consoled her I put my hand on her shoulders and patted at her back.I rubbed her hair then I cracked some jokes and that made her at ease. I realized that some other women free from false inhibitions and taboos was attempting to come out of her. I was rock hard by then and my “9” inches cock was fully erect because when I was consoling Muskan and padding her back I had a feel of her soft boobs and her erotic and seducive body smell which made me wild. I decided to play some tricks on Muskan. It was like a dream coming true I always wanted to experience a female like Muskan and I could sense the opportunity. I purposly asked her, that weather is not on her side because in such a romantic weather, she surely gonna miss her husband in night. To which she jokingly replied, if I feel thrived and romatic, then I will call u . After some time drinks did made some effect and she was bit tipsy and she took off her shawl saying it has become quite hot inside. I went wild seeing her transparent gown once again her nipples were erect and they were poking out of her gown.
She got up excusing herself just to get some snacks. When she turned around I was mesmarised to see her lovely butts through that thin material of her gown. The temptation was too much. All of a sudded Muskan fumbled and she was about to fall, I immediately got up and grabbed her. She was in my arms and she was breathing heavily I could not control my self and I cupped her boobs from behind and started massaging them. She was resisting but with no conviction at all. Booze, weather and loneliness somehow made her wild too. I kept massaging her boobs from behind and soon she started moaning..oooo….h…….ishaan ………kya…..kar…….rahe….hooooo…ye …….theek…..nahi….haiiii..aaaaahhhh…dheere……dheere…dabao…..chor…do….ishu ……mat….karo….aahhhhhhh…ooooo…….maaa……and all of a sudden she turned around and hugged me tightly……She was kissing me all over. Her hands were tight on my back I took the opportunity and kissed her on her rosy lips soon we were violently kissing each other. Our need for each other was so desperate that there was simply no room for tenderness at all. We were fervently kissing each other, our hands were mauling each other, and I was quickly removing her night gown and Muskan was taking off my track suit, as she pulled my pants down, she had a feel of my big thick hard strong juicy and saucy 9 incher cock. She was surprised by my size and she gripped my cock and started measuring its length with her fingers. I took off Muskan`s gown and she was standing Stark naked in front of me. Aahhhh my goddddd………….. I was amazed to see such lovely boobs. I got stunned and looked in her eyes. She blushed and soon the collest night of Kashmir turned into hotter then the hottest day in Rajasthan. I put my lips again on Muskan`s lips and started smooching her passionately . They were desperate awkward first moments while we were desperately kissing and carrasing each other . Her hands were moving on my hairy chest and back and I was exploring her lovely boobs and erect tits . I was running my hand over her entire body, all the while trying to do it without breaking physical contact with our lips. Strange sensation was running through our bodies and our bodies were burning with extreme sexual urge. We were still against the door, only now we were naked. Hugging each other close, feeling each body against the other, the heat and softness and firmness of it all. We were now kissing, hands were exploring each other, and my cock was thumping against her navel, leaving traces of precum against Muskan`s belly, which felt cold and damp every time my navel touched her naval. Muskan`s hands were in my hair, and on my back and down on my cock, my hands were on Muskan`s face and then onto her back and then again onto her lovely boobs. From there I moved my hands to Muskan`s smooth ass and tried to get into her soft supple and smooth pussy and clit. I kept twickling and touching her tits till she cried out in pleasure.
I stuck my finger up her sweet pussy and touch every square centimetre inside. I moved my hand over her pussy and felt that, Muskan`s pussy was really wet not only her pussy even the inside of her thighs too. Her lovely pussy was sick with her juices and outerfolds of her pussy lips were dripping. As I touched her pussy from inside, she moaned loudly it was very slippery inside.We moved awkwardly to the bed, still not wanting to break contact, fell on bed and then I finally could let go enough to look at Muskan. She was lying on bed completely pink which was amazing. I never noticed the colour of her skin and now I realised that she was so fair smooth and shapely and her whole body was an even shade of beautiful pink. Her lush boobs were shaking in anticipation her smooth skin was glowing . She had full firm boobs and Muskan`s nipples were magnificent, dark brown completely errect and slightly upturned. I kept fondling her huge boobs and aroused nipples.Muskan`s legs were folded at the knees and slightly parted. I could see the wetness glistening between her pussy lips. Her hairs were falling on her face and her lips were slightly parted and already swollen from our ferocious kissing. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were half closed. Her nostrils were flared from heavy breathing. She was looking the epitome of a sex goddess who was now my exclusive property. I hovered over her for sometime and looked into her eyes and then I started kissing her all over. I started from her eyes and then onto her cheeks, earlobes, hollow of her neck, at her rounded boobs, onto her tummy and naval, then onto her soft pussy and inner thighs, and then her knees and ankles all the way down to her toes and feet. Then I turned her around and licked her ass and back, and then again I turned her and I bent down, and started lightly kissing her boobs all around her nipples. I went all around one breast first lightly kissing, then lightly sucking and biting. I could see the blood rush to her aureoles as they expanded a little and Muskan`s nipples went more erect. I moved to the other breast and did the same. She protested, and her hand came up to make me suck her nipples. I stopped her hand and put it back on bed. I continued kissing licking sucking and biting her boobs again and again careful not to touch her nipples, Which were now so engorged that they looked ready to explode. Every time I came near the nipple while sucking, her chest involuntarily rose up. Her breathing was heavy now and I could see that she was grabbing the bed sheet hard to stop her hand from moving to my head again. When I was sure that she would not take it anymore, I grabbed both her boobs hard, pushed them together, pressed hard and at the same time took both her nipples as deep into my mouth as I could and sucked hard. I felt her gasp, and her whole body convulsed I knew that she had orgasm.
A ligth moan came out aahh…Ishuu ………ye…a…….a….great………… I kept sucking and biting her nipples and she stopped convulsing. She lifted my head to hers and just the way she looked at me , I knew that she was amazed at that orgasm. I nodded at her and went back to work. I slowly moved down Muskan`s breasts now biting sucking and licking her abdomen and navel. Down the thighs avoiding her cunt all together, and all the way to her toes. Then I turned her around, biting kissing and sucking all the way up the back of her legs to her ass. Muskan got tickled when I started sucking and biting her full rounded ass. I moved on her whole back all the way up again. Then I turned Muskan around again and spread her legs and sat down between her legs. I pushed her thighs out wide and started sucking both the insides of Muskan`s smooth thighs alternately from her knees up. As I came closer to her smooth shaven pussy, I could feel the skin become softer and softer and hotter and hotter. Till then I was all the way near her pussy lips I could feel the heat emanating from Muskan`s cunt on my ears. I kept kissing the insides of her thighs moving closer and closer to her cunt. I spread her legs even wider so that I could get to the crack between her leg,s and her pussy lips and started licking Muskan there on both sides. Juices were literally coming out of Muskan`s soft supple and drenched pussy.
I could see Muskan`s juices running down on her ass cheeks and onto the bed now, she was so wet. Slowly I moved further inside, and when I finally took one cunt lip in my mouth and started to suck it hard, Muskan bucked and her hands came again to push me into her cunt. I again had to push her hand away and she was back to grabbing the sheets. Her eyes closed, her nostrils flared and she started breating heavily. One cunt lip to the next, I kept alternately sucking hard and moving. Each time I sucked her pussy lips, I felt her round ass involuntarily jerking to try to take my mouth into the pussy. Her legs started trembling a little and so I finally parted her pussy lips carefully from the outside as I didn’t want the insides to feel anything at all till I was good and ready. Then I gently started to blow on Muskan`s chikni pussy. I was moving my tongue circularly on inner folds of her cunt. I felt her gasp again and Muskan was now drawing breath from inside. She clenched teeth making a sound like "SSSSSSSSSSSSS" both ways, her ass had now moved her pussy up and it would not return to ground so her body was now arched and her pussy and ass were in mid air. I kept on blowing air all over her cunt and then in one violent move, I pushed my tongue out grabbed her ass with my hands and shoved my tongue into her pussy. Then in one wild move, I took Muskan`s aroused and swollen clit in between my teeth and bited it gently and then sucked it harder . I flicked her clit with my tongue and soon I felt her erect nipples singing with my tune . I fastened the speed and started licking her pussy like a dog .I felt her pussy muscles stretched and I knew that Muskan had an orgasm again. She was experiencing a wild orgasm and her whole body shivered.
I kept rubbing my hands all over her body to make her relax a bit but I felt Muskan`s hands grab my hair and pull. I looked up and through her half closed eyes, she gave me a look which was enough for me to know that now she wanted me inside her pussy. I crawled up, all the time looking into Muskan`s eyes while she was looking back at me. Then I looked down, positioned my throbbing “9”inch big and very thick cock at the entrance of her flodding wet and dripping pussy, which was completely slick and wet. She shivered as I placed my dick at her tight pussy. I locked her swollen lips with mine cupped her boobs and started massaging her boobs and twikling her tits. I was doing all this because I felt that Muskan`s pussy was very tight and she wont be able to handle my rough brute so easily. My big and thick cock was surely going to tear her pussy.Then in one fluid push I was inside Muskan`s tunnel to the hilt.She wriggled franatically like a fish out of water. My big thick hard strong juicy saucy and heavy cock ripped her soft supple and tight pussy. She was in pain, but she was hot inside, and I could feel her juices wet against my thighs. Her eyes were closed, her hands came up around my back and she was fiercely holding me close to her, while we lay there just enjoying the feeling of our naked bodies against each other. Intensely aware of every millimeter of contact, my cock, throbbing involuntarily inside Muskan`s pussy. Her pussy muscles sporadically spasming against my cock. I could feel her big boobs crushed against my hairy chest, my head was in the nook of her shoulder and I could feel her soft hair against my cheek. I started sucking her rosy lips and Muskan also reverted back. We were involved in a passionate smooch. I felt my blood pressure going down at the final consummation of our intense passionate and long foreplay. I could feel that she was lifting her ass from beneath just to take my cock as deeper as she can and that was the signal for me.I started stroking Muskan`s pussy. I took my cock out and then again with a big bang I pushed it in. It was going in, coming out, in, out. We were both in a rhythm started fucking each other. My big and thick Monty was ramming her soft pussy hard. I started pushing it deep and wide and my speed started picking up. She was also reciprocating well and soon I was fucking her with great speed and velocity my cock was going in and coming out at the speed of notts. Muskan was moaning loudly aahhh……Ishaan …u fucker……….fuck…me…hard…….darling……fuck..me…hard…fu…c…kkkkk…… …phaad do .oh……yes……aur…jor…se….pura…andar…daal…do……mar…gayi…..maaa….give…it……to…me…..give..me…..aisa….maja…aajtak…..nahi…aaya…..deeper……aur….jor…se…………..mast…….cock……....hai…tumhara…..fucccccccccccc…. ….aur…..jor..se ….deep….hard……I could feel her body melting beneath me. My cock was hitting the wall of her pussy. Juices were coming out with every stroke. Then Muskan started raking her nails onto my back, she was scratching my back she was biting my shoulders and then she wildly bited at my nipple and took my left nipple in her mouth and started sucking it hard. I knew that she was about to come again. I was also at the edge of my control now, so I knew that this was not going to be a very long fuck as I would not be able to control myself that long. So I told her,"mushhu” I don’t think I will be able to hold out for very long, so don’t be disappointed”.. She laughed softly and said," disappointed? This has been the most beautiful experience of my life already." She also told me that her husband cock is very small and she never gets satisfied with his cock. She always use to fantasise about big and thick cocks and moreover her hubby never use to make love to her in such a way, he does`nt like licking pussy and she always use to crave for someone who can lick and suck her pussy for long and passionately. I felt a little relieved at her words and we started kissing again.
I started moving inside her again and slowly the tempo picked up again. We were going at the speed of notts. I was pumping her hard and deep Muskan was arching on and off the bed just to take the whole length of my cock deep inside her pussy. I was about to come so I stopped Muskan and pulled her up so that we were both in a sitting position. I hugged her to me and kissed her and she started moving up and down now. I knew that in a sitting position with Muskan controlling the fuck, I would be able to last a little longer. So now Muskan was fucking me. She was riding me. We were kissing and hugging hard.And I would sometime move down to suck on her boobs and move back to kissing her. I noticed a little blood on her lips now from all the kissing, but she didn’t seem to mind. She upped the tempo and now we were both breathing hard, eyes closed and just became a cock and a pussy. Finally just when I was about to come, I felt her breathing go ragged. Muskan`s pussy tighten around my cock, and I knew she was coming again for the 3rd time.I let loose my load deep inside her pussy. She also exploded and kept bucking and I was spent but she still kept bucking me. I was afraid that I would lose my erection, she bucked on for so long, her breathing ragged, eyes closed and finally she stopped and fell against me.Muskan lay there against me and after we got our breath back, we kissed and felt each other again for sometime. We were exploring each other by looking in eyes. I was moving my hand all over her body was caressing her . Finally, she realized that she had the sex of her life and she came and dove her face into my hairy chest. We kept rubbing each other for some time and were kissing each other in between. After sometime both of us took a hot and luxury bath together and perfumed our bodies adequately. We got up, holding hands, walked to our clothes, dressed and then again we smooched each other with lot of passion and love. Finally walked back to the drawing room of shikara again. We had dinner there together and that whole night we explored each other.

No comments: