Friday, May 17, 2013

HOT TIME WITH WIFE

My wife went to Kanpur to meet her sister and I was to join at Kanpur for my sisters anniversary. it had been many days since I met my wife.when I reached Kanpur I picked her up from my sisters place.

She by they way is real hot. she is 5'7? has a body of a model. maybe 35-27-36. When she came in the car she did try to come close to me. I kind of stayed away, as there was the driver.
we went to the hotel and then were picked up and went to my sisters place. it was a great afternoon but we stayed apart. She with relatives and I with some other my jijaji.


We then returned to our hotel after the function.
On our way back. I could not resist myself. I kind of came real close to her. I bend forward and was conversing with he driver, while at the same time opening her blouse buttons.I had my right hand stretched out towards the left hand towards her breast.At first I just squeezed her breast out. While part of her sari covering the breast part of it exposed.When I saw she did not mind. I unbuttoned her blouse and then her bra. I was cupping her tits firmly and softly. She was loving it. the windows of the back seat where we were sitting were half open, and of the front were completely open.
The windows were just a bit tinted. We were traveling in the bazaar with lots of traffic,I was afraid somebody just might see us.I was even afraid that the driver in rear view mirror might see us.He kind of got aware what was happening.
First I was reluctant to take off her blouse & bra but I did it
I took it and kept in my pocket.She just had her sari to cover her top.
My wife asked for a pan, and the driver went to get the pan.While he was gone she said its not right, somebody might see at the hotel or some place else. She asked me for the bra but I did not give it to her.She even asked me to suck her
breast. I missed this chance as it was impossible.
Hope u guys are visualizing how I was touching her, but however hard one hides, its difficult to hide completely. I think she did not mind being seen by anybody.
The driver was loving it.When he came back and was driving again, I had uncovered her breast completely for view. when she gets hot she totally forgets everything.

So at times even though I had uncovered her breast and it was showing for full view I still did not want anybody to see her. so it was me who was covering her up all the time when I saw there was a possibility somebody might see us.
She on her part never bothered to cover herself.
I did put my hands inside her panties to check how wet she was. she was literally dripping. I took some and tasted it. This whole thing happened at around 4 in afternoon.She loves dangerous situations.

No comments: