Tuesday, June 4, 2013

RIPE FOR REVENGE Part 4

“Are you O.K.?”
Somehow I managed to nod my head.
My God but it was a struggle just to get my eye lids to raise up.
When they did open, I was greeted by the sight of Teri’s little girl face nuzzling close to me.
“Damn! They real did a number on you.”
I didn’t want to think about it. The way Teri was stroking her fingers through my long red hair sure helped me there.
Even now I couldn’t believe it.
Not only what had been done to me, but also the way I had reacted to it.
The way I had been asking, no, begging for more.
As soothing as Teri’s hand was, my body was crying out in pain from too many places.
Every nerve I had seemed to be complaining to me.
As the fog of sleep lifted from my brain there was another sensation making itself known.
One so strong it even pushed aside the hurt seeping deep inside me.
GOD I WAS HORNY!
After going all day building up to be ready for a monumental screwing…
Then being teased until my brain turned to jello…
Only to be ignored no matter how much I begged for it…
Now my clit refused to be ignored any longer!
I didn’t even have to reach down to tell my cat was sopping wet.
Not that I could. My ankles and wrists were still strapped to the corners of the cot.
As my lust made itself more and more known, I also became more aware of Teri. And her sweet, young body.
Small breasts were being pressed against me as she bent over the bed.
Her nipples were hard, and every once and while they’d brush against mine.
She was so cute I just wanted to eat her up.
No. I lied. I wanted her to eat me.
Long and hard.
Sucking on my clit and never stopping!
“O.K.. It’s time to get you up then. Master wants us to shower and get dressed. He said we’d find some things laid out for us.”
The blonde pixie unfastened my straps and helped pulled me up to a sitting position.
I’m sure I took her by surprise by grabbing her…
Pulling her onto my lap…
Kissing her!
My mouth took her’s over as my tongue filled her.
She melted into me for several long, delicious moments, before she began to push away.
As she tried I only held onto her tighter.
My hands finding her smallish breasts.
Caressing her. Toying with her nipples.
I broke our kiss just long enough to whisper, “I need you!”
“I… I know. I want you too… but…”
My lips sealed hers and again we were kissing hot and deep.
I shifted my grip so I could send a hand down between her legs.
Teri fought me for only a few seconds, but then I could feel her thighs part for me.
Her clit wanted some loving action just as badly as mine did.
The girl bolted. Moving too quickly for me to react to as she jumped out of my lap.
“We can’t,” she told me, shaking her head sadly.
Her expression said that she certainly wanted to.
“Master ordered me to get you ready.”
“Believe me, I’m ready,” my legs opening wide to show her how ripe, how hot my pussy was.
“He thought you’d be like this. He told me that if I let you cum he’d do to me what he did to you last night.”
Teri looked as if she were about ready to cry.
Feeling as if she were betraying me. “I’m sorry. I know I’m into all of this stuff, but I don’t think I could take that much.”
“Don’t blame you.” This time it was my turn to be sad. It had been more than I thought I would be able to take.
I was making little moans as my hands slid around my body. Finding out exactly where all my real sore places were.
“Look, the first thing we do is get you into a hot shower. You’ll see, you’ll feel better.”
I nodded, but standing up wasn’t something my body seemed ready for.
“Oh, here, let me help.”
Teri was right next to me again. She knelt down to help me out of my high heels. Her dainty fingers then went to work on the tabs holding my nylons up.
Her fingers felt so good on my legs as she rolled the silk down.
Gliding like a soft caress down my length.
My pussy was screaming at me for action again.
“No use in saving these. They’re pretty well wasted.”
I looked at the tattered remains of my hose Teri was holding up.
Making me afraid to look at my legs if this is what the crop had done to the nylons.
Teri was still on her knees in front of me. She leaned in as she reached for the clasp of my garter belt.
I couldn’t help myself. I took hold of the back of Teri’s head and pushed her face down between my legs.
Forcing her mouth to my pussy!
The blonde went right to work, lapping away.
Not wanting to disobey her new Master, at the same time her will wasn’t strong enough to fight me off.
So she gave in. Tonguing me ever so nicely.
Doing it only to trick me into loosening my grip long enough for her to pull back.
“Noooo! I need you! Can’t you see?”
I thought I was going to cry, and Teri looked just as bad. It was easy to see how much she wanted to help me.
As I pleaded with the girl, my hands moved down to do the job needed.
“Stop it! He’ll punish us both!”
Teri jumped toward me, tugging at my arms.
“But I…”
“NO! Put your hands behind your back!”
Her tone was so forceful that I actually did it.
Teri used one of the straps from the cot to bind my wrists behind me, and I guess I was so tired I didn’t really care.
“There. Now come on, let’s get you cleaned up.”
She helped me to my feet and supported me until my legs found enough strength to do it by themselves.
We didn’t have far to go. The room I had been in had been kept dark, so I never got much of a look around.
There was an adjoining room, all tiled, that Teri led me into.
It had the look of a shower you’d find in a high school gym. Teri kicked off her own heels, then marched me over to one of the tiled walls.
Getting the shower running, she waited until the water was good and hot.
Then she turned the shower head on me.
It was wonderful. And it hurt like hell!
“Yesss! That’s nice,” I hissed.
All the knots in my body were loosening up, and I was starting to feel human once more.
“But how can I shower like this,” I asked holding up my strapped wrists.
“Oh no you don’t. If I let you go you’ll do something that will get us both into trouble. So I’ll do it for you.”
Soap in hand, that’s just what Teri did.
The girl could make a fortune doing this.
Her hands were so careful when she got around to places she knew would be tender.
But it was the way my skin moved under her soapy hands that started getting to me.
The shower was nice and refreshing, but Teri attentive hands weren’t doing much to help my horniness.
In fact she only made it worse.
She must have known.
I was wondering if she was playing some little game of her own with me.
Within minutes I was doing everything I could to get closer to her. To rub my body against hers.
When her fingers brushed close to my pussy, I nearly exploded.
“Please. You’ve got to help me.”
“I wish I could. But he’s so mean. So harsh.”
“You… you don’t know what it’s like.”
My pussy was trying to swallow her fingers.
Wanting to find a way to force them inside.
“I bet it’s terrible,” she whispered.
And then as if to help me slightly, Teri kissed at the side of my breast.
“You have to… I need you…”
Twisting, I got my nipple into her mouth.
For whatever reason, thank God, Teri didn’t turn away.
Her tongue feeling sooo good.
Chewing on my boob while her hands continued to caress me.
“Please. It won’t take long. Just play with me for a moment and I’ll cum!”
There was a heavy sigh that came from the girl.
The sound telling me that she knew this was against her better judgment, but she couldn’t stand seeing me like this.
Her head moved over to suck my other side, then she dropped to her knees.
Kissing my belly.
My thighs parting to make room for her.
As hot water cascaded down my body, it splashed over her head.
Neither one of us cared at that moment.
GOD YESSSS!”
Her tongue went right for my clit, and I could tell that she wanted to get this over with quickly also.
Only her reason was the fear of being caught.
YES! RIGHT THERE! THAT’S… THAT’S… THAT’S…”
THAT’S ENOUGH!”
Something bounced off of Teri’s head, and we both turned around to look towards the door.
Teri moved too quickly, slipping on the wet tile and falling to the floor. Right next to the leather strap that had hit her on the head.
“Master!” we said in shocked unison.
“Can’t leave you sluts alone for a single minute, can I!”
Teri crawled over to him. Humbly kissing his feet.
“Oh Master. I didn’t mean to, but she was hurting so much…”
SMACK!
A bright red handprint came right up on the exposed ass cheek of the yelping girl.
“So you thought that was enough for you to disobey my commands?”
“No Master.”
“Then why did you do it?”
Teri was looking around the room as if it would offer her spot some sort of an answer. Or a way out of this situation.
I was glad she didn’t look at me. It would have broken my heart.
We were in this fix only because of me.
“I… I…”
SMACK!
“You’re going to be every bit as sore as she is. Maybe more so. But first, finish up what I sent you to do. I want to see you both dressed in five minutes!”
SMACK!
I watched Donner walk out and wondered if he had been waiting for this to happen.
It would have fit with everything else he did. I wouldn’t have been surprised to find he expected me to try to get Teri to lick my pussy.
I felt angry knowing we had been set up.
Teri made her way back to her feet, reaching for the shower head.
Splashing enough water over me to rinse off the last of the soap suds sticking to me.
“Look, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean for…”
“Yeah. I know,” she cut me off.
She was mad. She was also playing it safe now.
Not wanting to be caught disobeying a second time.
I wished my hands were free. Not to take care of my own needs, but so I could hug Teri.
I wanted to kiss her. To hold her tell her everything was O.K..
The blonde wouldn’t even look at me as she went about toweling me dry.
She wouldn’t even let her hands get close to my breasts or pussy, just in case someone might get the wrong idea if they were to walk in on us.
Quickly she dried herself, then took me in to the main house.
Off to one of the guest bedrooms.
Where some of the most unusual clothing I had ever seen waited for us.
Teri held some of it up for inspection. Obviously she wasn’t very shocked by all of this, but I had never seen rubber clothing before.
She looked from the rubber garments back to me.
“This isn’t going to be easy.”
“You can take these off,” I said while doing my best to wave my strapped hands at her.
“It’s O.K.. I’ll be good. I promise.”
Teri looked me over long and hard. Finally deciding to trust me.
Once the strap was laying on the bed, Teri held up a tin of talcum.
“You may need to dust yourself with this first,” was all she said. Taking it all in stride.
I was still looking through these strange things, wondering what the hell I was in the middle of.
Or for how for much longer it would go.
“Hurry! We’re nearly out of time.”
That’s right, Donner had said five minutes.
The garter belt was fine, fitting like any other, maybe better. It was the rubber stockings that were weird.
I did have to powder my legs first. There was something about the way they stretched as I pulled them up…
I don’t know how to put it. They were so snug, hugging every inch of my legs. Feeling like hands grabbing me all over.
“Come on!”
Teri had her’s on and was busy slipping into the shoes that had been provided.
Mine matched Teri’s, and I had no idea how I was expected to walk in them.
The heels had to be at least five inches high.
Twisting my foot as my arches did their best to fit.
Luckily the shoes had wide ankle straps which would help me keep my balance once I managed to stand up.
Teri was still dressing faster that I was. She was pulling on her top. Something that looked like a rubber version of a tank top.
Only it had holes cut out for her breasts.
It took quite a bit of powder before I could slither into mine. And even after I did I had problems.
The holes weren’t big enough to allow exit for breasts as big as mine.
Sure, most of me was now hanging out, but the rubber was grabbing at the base of both of my boobs.
Constricting around them, but not in an unpleasant way.
It must have looked like I was playing with my own tits as I tried to get the rubber blouse to fit right.
And yes, it did feel good.
The last thing we each had to fight with were opera length gloves that we were still trying to smooth the wrinkles out of.
“At least you aren’t keeping me waiting this time.”
Donner and Mendoza were standing in the doorway.
“Let’s help them finish,” Donner said to Mendoza.
The men were pulling straps out, Donner working on Teri, Mendoza on me.
My body was turned so I could see Teri. In rubber her body looked as sleek as a seal.
So firm and lovely that any man would want her.
I know I did.
The men were fitting wide black leather belts around our waists, securing them there with padlocks.
With the snap of those locks closing, my heart started pounding.
Ropes and leather had been bad enough. How was a girl ever supposed to fight against steel and locks?
I was only hoping that this game wasn’t taking a more sever turn.
My body was too sore as it was, I wouldn’t be able to take any action that would be any more harsh.
Straps went around our wrists, which in turn were connected to our new belts.
With more shiny steel locks.
Our hands had been clumsy enough with these gloves on, making our fingers thick and unfeeling, but now they were completely useless.
I’m not sure why I bothered testing the strength of the leather and steel. My brain told me how silly this was, still it all looked so strangely pretty.
Almost like jewelry.
So of course it couldn’t hold me.
HA!
Next came matching penis gags.
I was still thinking about how beautiful Teri looked when her face disappeared.
A black helmet had been pulled over her head.
Sealing her inside black rubber as Donner tugged the zipper shut.
One just like it was being pulled over my head, and my last sight of Teri was as Donner pulled a face mask and wig over the top of the helmet.
Disguising us, making us appear normal to anyone only glancing our way.
A long length jacket was slipped over my shoulders and buttoned up.
Hiding the rest of bondage from curious eyes.
The inside of the coat was lined with fur. The soft hair rubbing on my naked breasts.
Driving me insane as it teased me unmercifully!
We were then led out of the house and carefully loaded into the waiting limo.
Our drive out to the cabin had been bad enough but at least we had been able to see the scenery.
Something that was now denied us.
Along with the rest of my body.
Out of boredom I tried to reach my fingers down to my pussy. I couldn’t tell if the men were watching us, or if they even cared.
I was hoped that the buttoned jacket would hide what I was up to.
All I wanted was to trip my clit and get the orgasm I’d been denied for so long.
But no matter how I moved, the leather wouldn’t allow me to get close enough to reach my sex.
Being a slow learner though, I kept on.
And on…
I don’t know how long the trip took. It seemed as if we had been driving around for hours, but not being able to see or hear, it could have only been minutes.
Eventually I was hustled out of the car and up a short flight of steps. A hand on my head made me duck, then I found myself being placed in a nice, comfortable chair.
Unseen hands pulled a strap tight against my shoulders with another one going across my lap.
Like a seat belt!
Vibrations came up from the seat coupled with the very faint sound of an engine. It was then I guessed we’d been loaded aboard a plane.
But going where?
The gag was surely going to prevent me from asking, so all I could do was sit and wait.
Spending my time thinking about what I should have done. How I could have stopped Donner before he had bound me so completely.
But once he had snapped the locks in place, it was too late for argument.
Even if I had tried to make a break for it this morning, what then?
How far could I have run while blindfolded?
My new shoes certainly weren’t designed for speed.
The heels were so sever I could hardly stand without help.
As these thoughts filled my mind, hands unfastened the straps holding me to the chair, but only long enough to open the jacket covering me.
Not only were the straps replaced, but new ones were added. Ones that would hold my ankles apart.
Spreading my legs!
Fingers were playing with my slit.
So wonderful as they slid into me!
I thought I might pass out from the sudden pleasure.
But as much as I loved it, there was something strange going on.
I was wet, but not enough to explain how these fingers had worked into me so easily.
The fingers pulled out…
Then came back. Pushing in slowly. Going just as far as they could possibly reach.
Then repeating.
Now I could feel something else going on down there.
There was something being spread around…
Smeared inside my pussy!
Unseen fingers were literally packing me with it.
Then I was by myself again.
Even though I knew the cabin of the plane had to be kept at a comfortable temperature, I was melting.
Steaming inside my rubber clothing.
My skin unable to breathe.
Followed closely by a second heat. One generated deep inside me.
Whatever had been applied within me was making itself known.
Itching and burning.
Starting new fires in my most sensitive and private place.
Serving to intensify the horniness I was already forced to endure.
With my other senses cut off I wasn’t able to divert my attention. Only able to think and feel.
My cunt was so hot I was afraid of setting the seat on fire!
Gritting my teeth as my lust built. My clit feeling large as my thumb as the initiation went on.
Again I had no idea of time. I was ready to lose my mind when hands pulled at my hood.
Outside air felt frigid as it hit me in the face.
Sweat was dripping down my cheeks, and my long red hair was plastered to my skull.
My eyes were busy blinking because of what seemed like unusually harsh light before I could focus in on Donner’s smiling face.
He removed my gag and quickly jammed the plastic straw from a sport bottle between my lips.
Squeezing a steady stream of cool water into my mouth.
It was delicious!
“Wouldn’t want you to over heat, would we? Unless it’s done in the proper way.”
Sitting the water bottle down, Donner held up a small jar for me to see.
“Wonderful stuff,” he said as he opened the container. Scooping out a thick, pink cream with his fingers.
“Just the thing to get a slave’s attention.” His fingers working their way inside my pussy.
Instantly the fire inside my cunt flared to new heights!
“Why?” I gasped. “You don’t have to hurt me.”
“I know. Isn’t wonderful?”
I thought I was going to cry. The only reason I didn’t was because I didn’t want to give the man the satisfaction.
Not wanting to let him know how much he was getting to me.
“Where… where are we going?” I asked out of both curiosity and in an attempt to change the subject.
“Uh uh! That would be giving too much away.”
Donner cut off any further questions by offering me more water.
A prized gift I was more than happy to accept.
My sizzling body needing it too badly to turn away.
As I guzzled the precious fluid I caught sight out Teri.
She was sitting on the opposite side of the isle.
Or at least Mendoza was.
With Teri on his lap. From the way the man was acting, his cock had to be buried deep inside the girl.
He was holding up a water bottle for her to drink from, only she had to fuck him in return for his gift.
Her face was flush, sweat streaming down, and I found myself wondering if she had some of the pink goo inside her as well.
If so, how did it react while she was pumping her away at the man’s cock?
Did her screwing help, or did it only make the cream work harder?
Burning and irritating more!
It didn’t seem to matter. Mendoza made sure Teri, didn’t stop fucking him.
Rudely torturing her breasts if she so much as slowed down.
“What are you looking at slut?”
“Nothing Master,” I gurgled around the plastic sipper.
“You were looking at something. Or are you wanting more attention. I’m sure I have some nipple clips, here…”
“NO! Please. I was only looking at Teri.”
“And?”
“I… I’m…”
“Jealous?”
“Yes Master. I need to feel a cock in me so bad. You don’t know what it’s like.”
“But I do little slut. I know perfectly well. And because I’m a kind Master, I’ll let you sample my cock.”
My heart soared. At the same time I nearly fainted from shock.
My pussy had been left hungry for such a long time, and now Donner was about to give me what I so desperately needed.
He stood in front of me, released my shoulder harness, then slowly unzipped his pants.
Hauling out the big, beautiful monster he hid there.
Donner then crushed my hopes and lustful dreams by taking hold of the back of my head.
Forcing me toward his crotch.
Impaling me with his cock.
Making me swallow down his hardened meat!
If it weren’t for the fact my mouth was now full, I’m sure I would have been crying out from my disappointment.
I know my empty cunt was crying.
Hurting, hot and hungry, it wanted the cock I was forced to swallow down.
To make it worse, adding to my torment, Donner turned my head so that I could still see the deep fucking Teri was getting.
It was hell having to watch and listen to the blonde get all the penetration I craved.
Not that Donner cared one bit.
All he was interested in was his own needs.
Needs that he was taking out on me.
Raping my face without thought of how it was effecting me.
Slamming his length at me again and again until he shouted out. Squirting his steaming load down my throat.
Thick creamy cum I should have been taking in my wanting pussy!
My nose was completely buried in Donner’s pubic bush. So deeply that I only got to taste the last couple of drops of his spunk.
Denying me even that small pleasure.
The bulk of his load going directly down my throat.
I only had a few seconds to savor the taste before Donner dumped more water into my mouth.
Sputtering slightly, I drank down as much as I could. Gulping it down before Donner replaced my penis gag.
I was watching Teri, still being fucked hard, as Donner pulled my hood and face mask back on.
Returning me to my solitary confinement.
I was about ready to start swimming in my clothing as my sweat began to fill up my rubber outfit.
Already hotter than hell as Donner’s fingers fed my hungry pussy more of the pink cream.
My slit about to pull itself apart from it’s need to be filled.
Burning away unheeded for as long as we sat in the plane.
Driving me to the breaking point!
My ears gave me the first indication that we were getting close to our destination. Popping slightly as we came in for our landing approach.
There was a bit of bumping as we hit the ground, then only a short wait until hands, I guessed to be Donner’s, helped me to my feet.
Unfortunately my jacket was closed once more.
My boobs were being teased by the lining again.
Just adding to my frustrations.
Making me hornier by the second.
And adding to the heat my body generated.
I was helped into another car, and treated to one more long car ride.
The heat of the day baking me further inside my rubber.
To the point I was beyond being able to move by myself once we reached our final destination.
Having to be all but carried from the car by Donner.
When he released me I had no chance at holding myself up. I just sort of sank to the floor.
Panting through the small holes in my hood as I felt hands take the jacket off of me.
Then pulling off the mask, hood and gag.
Teri was laying on the floor next to me, spreading out as much as her body could.
It didn’t take me long to see why. The floor was delightfully cool, or at least it was compared to the steaming heat inside the close fitting rubber.
My body almost sloshing around because of the way my sweat was pooling up.
That’s why my eyes were at floor level as I heard the sound of heels approaching.
Not bothering to look up until the tips of blue leather came close enough to rub my nose.
Following up along the powder blue leather, my eyes saw a trim ankle and shapely calf.
The boot hugging to smooth skin until sight of it disappeared under the hem of a short skirt of matching leather.
Certainly I wasn’t expecting to see another woman here. At least one who wasn’t in chains of her own.
It just didn’t seem like Donner’s style.
Twisting onto my side, I got to a position where I could look up higher.
YOU!!!”
I was looking up at Carol Addams smiling face.
“I can’t begin to tell you how happy I am to see you.”
“What’s this all about?” To say I was shocked and surprised would be an incredible understatement.
She was truly the last person I was expecting to see.
Carol gave out a soft, yet grim laugh. She stepped back to sit herself in a large, comfortable looking chair.
“Oh dear,” she said in mock concern. “There seems to be some dirt on my boots.”
Carol looked hard at Teri and myself. “Clean them off!”
Teri was hardly conscious but she found some way to slither her body over to Carol’s foot. The girl’s tongue stretching out to lick the leather.
I was still dumbfounded. Trying to figure out what was going on.
SMACK!
“Do it bitch!”
Donner had a crop in his hand and seemed ready to use it on me as many times as he deemed necessary.
So even though I hated it, I too crawled over to the woman.
Licking flakes of dirt from her boot!
“I suppose it was rather naughty of me not to tell you everything when I hired you. Does the name Packer Edmonds sound familiar?”
My head snapped up at the mention of that name.
SMACK!
“She didn’t say you could stop!” Donner snarled.
My mouth shot back to the warm leather I’d been kissing, but my mind was filled with images of the man.
Edmonds was a monster.
There were few things he hadn’t had his hands in, but he seemed to specialize in drugs and white slavery.
I had brought in evidence, and had even testified in his case. Being pivotal in sending him to jail.
“I see you do remember my brother.”
WHAT!!!!!!”
SMACK!
Too many questions filled my head, but my sense of survival caused me to return to worshiping the woman’s leather.
“My brother is getting out of jail in less than two weeks, and do you know what the only thing he’s asked for is?”
SMACK!
“DO YOU?”
I shook my head but this time I never took my lips off her boot.
“You. He wanted to have a chance to thank you for all you had done for him. That’s why I hired you. To keep you off balance and busy until Packer was released.”
The woman’s words hammered my mind. I’d been set up!
“All we had intended in doing was watching you until my brother was ready to take you. Imagine our surprise when you delivered yourself to us. Not only that, but you brought a new play toy for us.”
I could see Teri stiffen. For the first time the girl looked scared.
Up to this point it had all been only a game to her.
Now it had turned far too real.
“By the time authorities begin to look around for your blonde friend, you’ll probably be wanted for kidnapping. You did call for her last. And I assure you, there’s nothing to tie you to any of us.”
“Not that you’ll have to worry about explaining your innocence. I’m sure Packer will see to that. He’ll find several uses for you and your friend before you’re sold.”
The blonde bitch gave us several seconds to let her words sink in.
“Now come up and worship me properly,” Addams said as she spread her legs.
Giving me a good view of her pussy.
Not covered by panties.
She was hot, moist and waiting!
I gulped hard, feeling trapped and totally helpless.
And things got worse!

2 comments:

Blogger said...

Did you know you can shorten your urls with LinkShrink and earn cash from every click on your short links.

Blogger said...

Did you know that that you can make money by locking selected sections of your blog / site?
To begin just join Ad Work Media and run their Content Locking widget.