Tuesday, June 4, 2013

RIPE FOR REVENGE Part 1

“And how much money do you suspect him of taking?”
My potential new client shook her head sadly, obviously embarrassed by what she was about to say.
“We’re talking about an amount easily in the thousands.”
“Yes…” I said with my eyes narrowing.
Allowing the word hang for as long as possible. Just one of those little things you can do which will draw a person into talking about something they don’t feel comfortable with.
One of the tricks of the trade they teach you in detective school.
“I suppose that is the major part of the problem. We don’t know for sure how much he’s taken. Not that the money is all the most important issue. The embezzling doesn’t bother me nearly as much as the possibility that he may have been selling off company secrets.”
It was hard for me to stifle letting out a little gasp. There weren’t very many times in my career as a private investigator that I heard someone say money wasn’t important.
Money, and how to keep hold of it was usually about all that most of my clients could think about.
Particularly when it came time to pay my bill.
That’s when they really got to be tight fisted.
I hoped I’d recovered quickly enough to not have given too much of my surprise away to my new client. Even if I didn’t, Carol Addams didn’t show a sign of having noticed anything.
She just sat there.
Looking too cool, calm and refined to be real.
The woman gave you the impression there wasn’t much that could crack her cold shell.
Cold, but a damn lovely shell.
Sitting there in her expensive light blue business outfit, she looked every bit the high level executive. One that could afford to be more worried about the worth of company secrets versus any amount of cash.
She also gave you the impression that underneath her finely tailored skirt hid a body that would make any man look her more than once.
“So what exactly is it you want me to do?”
“Find out who our Mr. Donner is dealing with. I can’t combat this situation until I know who I’m going against. Once that’s pinpointed I’ll know how much Damage Control we’re facing.”
This cool blonde was almost too much. Damage Control? Did people really talk like that? Or was it something requiring a six hundred dollar suit to say?
“All right, but why me?” I asked. “I’m sure you must have someone in your own company who could run this down for you.”
Carol shook her head. Not a single hair strayed out of place. Obviously not daring to mare her perfect image.
“Simply not acceptable. First, there is too much of a chance for Donner to find out we’re on to him. Too many possibilities for leaks. Also this has been going on for so long, I’m not sure how far it has spread within the company.”
“To the point that you couldn’t trust your own security?”
“Let’s just say that this simplifies things a great deal,” she said hitting me with a smile I was sure she saved for heavy contract negotiations.
A smile that would instantly win you over to her side. No matter what.
“And then there is the most important reason.”
“Which would be?”
“Well not only do you come highly recommended, but you are a very attractive woman.”
Coming from her, the complement almost made me blush. I’m certainly not ashamed of the way I look, but I had never thought of myself as being beautiful.
Before my modesty allowed me to argue, Carol continued.
“Donner’s biggest weakness is no doubt his fondness of women. He seems to see himself as being quite the lady’s man.”
The shrug she gave showed Carol didn’t necessarily share the feeling.
“And you think my sex will make it that much easier for me to get close to him?”
“Depends on how you wish to pursue this,” the blonde said with another shrug. “I’m merely pointing out a fact. It’s completely up to you in how you want to proceed. I’m certainly not implying you should try to get too close to him.”
But the look in her eye said it was exactly why she was hiring a woman.
Silently telling me that if I had to hop into bed with Donner to find out what he was doing, then do it.
“You’ll report directly to me. No one else.” Her hand was already reaching into her handbag, pulling out an envelope which she passed across to me.
“I believe that you’ll find this to be a suitable enough retainer. You’ll also find copies of Donner’s records from our personnel file, along with other papers that may help you.”
It only took one brief glance inside the envelope to tell me the retainer was indeed more than healthy.
If only there weren’t alarms going off in the back of my head!
This Addams woman was a real bitch.
A manipulator of people.
Of course there was no rule saying you had to like the people you worked for. And in this case the money would certainly make it easier to overlook certain shortcomings.
So I silenced those internal alarms.
An equally fake smile from me and a handshake were all it took to complete things.
Addams was on her feet and heading towards the door.
“I am of course very interested in this. I do hope that I’ll be getting a report from you very soon,” she said looking over her shoulder.
“I’ll start today,” I assured her.
“Good. I look forward to hearing from you,” she said with a smile. This time it wasn’t a phony one.
No, this was the type of smile a shark gives right before swallowing one of your legs.
One that I was still thinking about for several minutes after the door shut behind her.
It took time, but I managed to get the blonde executive out of my head and start concentrating on the case.
About all I learned from Donner’s personnel file was that he was one sharp guy. The type that big companies would fight each other for to get hold of.
But none of this told me a thing about what he might be doing. And other than hinting at “company secrets”, Carol hadn’t said a word about what kind of information Donner was trying to deal away.
It only meant that I’d have do this the hard way.
Within two hours I was parked across the street from Donner’s home. The little I knew about him told me he would have to be living in a nice area. It was just the same the size of the place threw me.
The apartment I live in could fit inside his garage. Twice! It made my head spin to think about a single person living in a place with this many rooms.
Soon it was dark enough for me to make my move.
I had changed into some black pants and sweater, just the thing when sneaking around a stranger’s house.
There was only a short wall to keep people off the property. Along with having a pretty good figure, I do my best to keep myself in good shape.
It took surpassingly little effort for me to get over the stone barrier.
Staying to the shadows, I worked my way closer to the house. Using a small flashlight I found what I was looking for. The small panel where the phone lines came into the house.
Using some clip leads, I hooked a small electrical box inside the panel, then closed everything up again.
A good friend had taught me how to work phone lines.
Or even to tap them. Like I had just done!
The little box I had installed would work like a two-way radio, allowing me to listen in without being noticed.
Just to make sure the hook-up was going to work, I decided to wait around until a call came through to the house. Once I was sure of my connection, I could listen in to Donner’s phone calls from across the street, or down the block.
The evening chill was starting to get to me as I hid there in the ivy outside Donner’s window. I was just about ready to say “fuck it” when I heard something come across my headset.
Donner was calling out.
The phone at the other end only rang three times before a bored female voice answered. “Agency.”
“This is Mr. Donner.”
“Oh yes sir!” Suddenly the voice was far from bored.
“I believe you know what I like. Please have it delivered as soon as possible.”
“Yes sir. I’m sure you’ll be very satisfied with…”
“Fine,” Donner said, cutting the woman off. “Just make it happen.”
Then he hung up.
I usually don’t allow myself to make snap decisions about people. Especially ones I haven’t really met yet, but all I couldn’t help but think that Donner was an asshole.
Putting him in the same boat as Carol Addams.
All of it making me look forward to getting this case over with as soon as I could.
But for right now, I had to get moving.
Something, or someone was on their way over to Donner’s and I didn’t want to take the chance of accidentally being spotted while lurking outside his home.
Checking up and down the street to make sure I wasn’t seen, I cleared the wall, then strolled over to my car where I made myself comfortable.
Might as well hang around to see who was coming.
Who knows, I might get lucky and this could have something to do with the case.
Yeah sure.
Luckily I didn’t have long to wait. Within thirty minutes a car pulled up in front of Donner’s house. It did seem rather strange that the car didn’t pull up into the long driveway.
Instead it pulled to a halt at the curb. The passenger side opened, letting a young lady out. Once she was clear the car pulled further down the street and parked.
Even though I was only across the street, it was difficult to get more than just a glimpse of the young woman. The darkness making her no more than a shadow.
All I could tell was her skirt was short, her heels were high, and that her body was very nice.
I shook my head wondering what kind of Lady Killer this guy could be if he was having to bring in call girls.
Just for chuckles I hung around for a while longer.
I suppose there was a part of me that wanted to see that the girl came right back out.
Wanting to see that this asshole Donner was only a six second wonder.
To show me he only had the lasting power of a flea.
Only the girl didn’t come out again for a long time.
A very long time.
Time was creeping by slowly. I couldn’t believe it when I saw the girl come out again. Forcing me to double check my watch.
She had been in there for nearly two hours!
And they didn’t seem to have only been passing the time away with idle conversation.
Not with the way the girl was having problems walking.
First, as she reappeared, she was no longer perched on her heels. Carrying her shoes in her hand as she made her way over to the waiting car.
She also moved as if it were difficult for her to do stay on her feet.
Could Donner have fucked her so hard she couldn’t even walk straight?
I tried to push the thought from my mind as I made my own way home. No matter what I did, I couldn’t help but wonder what had gone on.
If the asshole could really be that good!
Luckily all those thoughts were gone, melted away by the next morning. I had other things to put my mind to. Such as following Donner around.
As with most detective work, it was boring.
Nothing like what the T.V. cop shows make it look like.
It’s a miracle I don’t weigh three hundred pounds with all the sitting around I have to do. Once I followed Donner on his morning drive into work, all I could do was sit in my car.
Waiting until he went somewhere else.
My only problem was that he didn’t. He never left his office until it was time for him to go home. At this rate, the case was going to go on for a very long time.
I had been hoping for some kind of a break. Hoping Donner would have some meeting with his mystery partner. At the very least, get a phone call from this mystery person.
Now as I followed him back home, all I had to look forward to was another long night sitting in front of his house.
Again I was hoping for some luck. Maybe contact would be made at his home.
Those hopes were dashed the instant Donner picked up his phone.
One of the toys I have for surveillance is a small box which ties in with my wire tap set. A great thing it does is tell you the number of the phone at the other end of the line.
Even as he dialed, it hit me that I knew what this number was.
He was calling the Agency again.
I’m not even sure why I did it, but my hand quickly reached for the little black box.
There was one other thing my toy could do.
By flicking a switch, I could cut in and take over the call.
“Agency,” I said in a dull voice, chomping my lips as if chewing gum.
“This is Mr. Donner. I believe you know what I want.”
I played my end of the conversation just the way the operator had done the night before, assuring him someone would be sent right out.
Once I hung up I looked at my watch. Thirty minutes would be tight, but I thought I could make it to my place to change, and still get back in time.
Questions filled my mind as I drove. I still didn’t know why I had done it. Why I suddenly felt the need to take the place of a call girl.
Turning myself into a whore!
I already knew Donner was an ass.
But then curiosity had always been a big hang up for me.
I suppose it’s why I went into this business. I just had to know things. Not being able to leave a mystery alone.
That, and I guess I was also wondering what Donner really had tucked away in his pants.
Was he really that good? Good enough to keep a professional working girl busy for two hours?
To make her walk with weak, wobbling legs.
As if she had just fucked an entire football team!
But there was the job that I could use as justification for what I was about to do.
Once I got in his place, heavens only knew what kind of information I might find.
Or I might even convince this man that he wanted me to hang around him for a while longer. Long enough for me to get a handle on what he was up to. Anything to keep me close enough to pick-up a clue.
Being by his side would certainly be much easier then sitting out in the cold. Having to watch from my car.
Certainly more comfortable.
At least those were the excuses I made to myself.
By the time I arrived at my apartment I had had more than enough time to decide on what I was going to wear.
Something sexy, but not too revealing.
Exciting, but not slutty.
Because of the ticking clock I didn’t have the time to waste by mulling through my mind about what I was about to do.
Ignoring once more those warning bells ringing in my head.
Otherwise I might have talked myself out of the whole thing.
I would have been much better off if I had.
Quickly I stripped off my clothes and wiggled into a pair of tiny black lace panties. They were hardly more than a G-string, and all but transparent.
They went perfectly with the lacy garter belt I fastened around my waist.
I had been going so fast that I had to stop and think about what I was doing. Taking another moment, I tucked the garters down under the panties before pulling on a pair of nylons.
Some nice ones that came up high on my thighs.
Extra sexy with the nice seams running down the backs of my long legs.
From my closet came a leather mini that was so short that the tops of my nylons nearly showed.
The last thing I grabbed was a vermilion silk blouse that highlighted my naturally red hair perfectly.
The snug silk also clung very nicely to my unhaltered breasts.
Letting my nipples show as they tried to poke their way out.
By the time I parked my car in front of Donner’s house, my cat was all but dripping with excitement!
This wouldn’t be the first time that I had bedded down someone over the course of a job, but you couldn’t tell my pussy that.
Now don’t get me wrong. It’s not like I’m a slut, hopping from bed to bed.
In my private life I’m very picky about who I hop in the sack with. There’s just some extra jolt that goes along with doing it on the job.
It’s like a game…
Or being an actress…
It’s a sexy role I get to play, where I’m not really me.
It’s someone else. A different personality, only my body happens to be there. And this time I knew it was going to be something really different.
Something that might take hours…
And my puss was getting ready. Wanting to be used for such a long time!
Just as with the girl from the night before, I didn’t pull my car into the driveway. Of course I didn’t have the luxury of having a chauffeur like she did, but then no one other than me would ever know that.
Locking my car, I made my way up to Donner’s front door, my high heels clicking as if to announce my arrival.
I must have been expected, for the door opened within ten seconds of my ringing the buzzer.
“I was starting to wonder if you were ever going to…” Donner stood in the doorway.
Frozen!
He had been about to lay into me about being late, but suddenly changed his mind.
He just stood there… staring at me!
“I’m sorry. There was some mixup at the Agency, but I got here as soon as I could,” I lied. Doing my best to no look as nervous as I really felt.
“The Agency,” he muttered. Donner’s eyes narrowed slightly, and then it was as if he all at once pulled himself back together. “Yes, yes. Of course. Come in.”
He stepped far enough to one side that I could squeeze in between him and the open door. Even as I passed him I could feel his gaze on my body.
Not all of his gaze was centered on my figure.
For some reason I got the impression he had been expecting someone else.
It had never occurred to me that he might have a regular girl that came!
If so, he would probably be wondering what the hell I was doing there.
“Listen, I know there was some confusion at the Agency, so if I’m not…”
Donner was still looking at me. I could feel his eyes moving over me.
Touching me just as surely as if he were using his hands to caress my body.
“No that’s quite all right. Another thought had taken my mind for a moment, that’s all. But if the Agency sent you, then you know all about what I want.”
It wasn’t a question. Just a hard statement of fact.
One I could only respond yes or no to.
Either stay or head for the door right now.
And once I committed, that would be it. No turning back.
I nodded my head.
“Of course. Ready when you are.”
But was I? Just like the rest of this case, I didn’t have a clue as to what was going on. What was it he wanted of me? What was I letting myself in for?
I was nearly trembling from the anticipation. Wishing like hell that he’d make the first move.
The strange smile Donner was giving me didn’t do much to help my nervousness.
That combination of a leer and the eager smile of child wanting to get at a new toy.
“We’ll just see about that,” he said. Smiling. All of it as if we were sharing some little secret.
“Let’s start off by seeing what you really have. Display yourself to me!”
I’d never heard it put quite like that before, but from the way his gaze had dropped I figured he wanted to see more of my legs.
And the rest of me as well.
I smiled at my audience of one as I reached for the bottom hem of my mini. Slowly twisting at the hip to show one leg then the other.
Making a show of it as I pulled my skirt up.
“Hold still! I never told you to move!” he shouted.
So much for trying to be sexy, I thought. He doesn’t want a show, just to get right to the meat of the issue.
My meat!
But at least he was still looking.
Boy was he ever.
I thought he was about to hurt himself by the time my skirt was pulled up to reveal my panties.
Red fluffs of hair poking out from around the sides of tiny scrap of lace.
“What the hell is that? I thought you said you knew why I sent for you?”
“I… I…” but I didn’t have the faintest idea what had upset Donner, let alone being able to work up a bluff to get me out of it.
“You’ll find what you need in there,” he shouted, pointing toward a closed doorway. “Or else get the hell out and stop wasting my time!”
With a flush of embarrassment I rushed to the door he pointed at, still holding my skirt up around my waist.
I had stepped into a small bathroom, and try as I might I couldn’t find anything that seemed as if it could be of any use to me.
All I found were the normal things you’d see in a bathroom. Towels, soap etc. There was an unusual looking razor, but…
Then it hit me. Donner hadn’t said a word until I had gotten my skirt up to where he could see my cat.
Could it be that he only liked girls with a shaved bush?
What else could it be?
So I stood there holding the razor.
Looking at the way light danced on the sharp edge.
Wondering. Guessing, but not knowing for sure what was expected of me.
Once more, all I had to do was walk out the door.
Walk out and keep going. But no, I had to be bull headed about this. I was so sure I could still make use of the situation. That I could find some way to get the goods on this asshole.
Without even realizing it, I guess I had already made up my mind. My hands were pulling my panties down, letting them fall to the floor.
Raising one foot, I hooked my heel on the edge of the basin. My pussy directly over the sink.
It was the strangest sensation. Oh sure, most women have trimmed their fur at some point in time, but to shave it off!
A girl’s cat is supposed to be hidden away, kept out of sight. A secret only to be shared when and where she decides.
It’s also a badge of her womanhood.
Proving to the world that she isn’t a child anymore.
All of these things are important to a girl.
Making it all the harder for me to cut my fur away.
When I was done I found my fingers rubbing over my freshly bare mound. The fresh smoothness felt so alien.
It was almost as if I were trying to hide my poor naked cat. Even from my own eyes!
I was embarrassing myself with the way it looked.
Still Donner was out there waiting. Just a few feet away, but I didn’t think that I could face him.
Feeling like an idiot as I pulled my panties back on and stood there.
So now what?
It wasn’t as if I could just stay in here for the rest of the night.
I had to come out sooner or later.
I had to do something.
Taking a deep breath, I opened the door.
All set to just make for the front door and call it quits.
“About damn time. I was about to call the Agency to tell them to come drag your ass out!”
Donner wasn’t where I had left him. He was now pacing in what looked to be a large library.
“I’m sorry to have taken so…”
“I don’t fucking want to hear it! All I know is that you’re wasting my time.”
“No. I was…”
SHUT THE FUCK UP! If I want to hear something from you, I’ll ask. Now let’s go back to where we were.”
It was as if my feet were glued to the floor, not allowing me leave.
One look at Donner told me what was expected.
My hands were trembling as I pulled my skirt up this second time. Somewhere along the way all of my self confidence had evaporated.
I wasn’t thinking clearly at all, only responding to Donner’s voice.
What he was ordering me to do.
“And you continue to waste my time.”
My head snapped down to look. I didn’t know what he meant. Hadn’t I done what he wanted? Or was there something else, some other detail I had missed?
Had I guessed wrong? Shaved myself for nothing?
Donner stomped over to me, his hand moving as quickly as a striking snake as he grabbed at my panties.
“You could have left these off, but no, you put them back on. Hiding what is mine to see. Wasting my time. Or is it that you just want to make me angry?”
His hand jerked away, shredding the flimsy lace as he took it with him.
My eyes closed. I had never felt so embarrassed in my entire life. As in a nightmare when you find yourself standing naked in front of a crowd of people.
Only now I felt more naked then if all of my clothes were gone.
It got to the point where I was trembling so badly that I couldn’t hold the skirt up any longer.
Dropping it so my pussy might be hidden from his sight.
“That must be it. You’re testing me aren’t you? To see if I’m dominant enough to take you? Well don’t worry. I’m more than enough to handle a cunt like you!”
Donner was at me again.
His hands grabbing my skirt.
Not taking the time fist to loosen the zipper, he yanked. Almost pulling me to the floor as he jerked the leather mini off of me.
“Now spread your legs!”
My eyes were closed tightly. I couldn’t bear to see how he was looking at me. At my bald pussy.
There was a strange noise that finally forced me to open my eyes once more. Donner had pulled a chair over so that he could sit down directly in front of me.
So that he could stare right at my pussy!
“Spread your legs wider,” he ordered, and I found my feet moving without my thinking about it.
“More! I want to see those cunt lips spread wide.”
His feet were kicking at my ankles. Making me move more and more. Stretching my stance until I was sure I’d lose balance and fall from my heels.
And all he’d do was stare at my pussy.
Humiliating me.
Causing me to blush from head to toe!
“Take off that stupid blouse. I want to see those sagging sacks you call tits!”
I didn’t want him to rip my blouse off, and I knew he would if I were to hesitate, so I didn’t even wait to undo all the buttons.
As soon as I thought it would be loose enough, I pulled the silk over my head and dropped it to the floor.
Standing there naked except for nylons and heels.
Spread as wide open as any man could ever want.
“Don’t just stand there! Hold those floppy tits out so I can see them!”
Cupping my fingers under my breasts, I held my treasured breasts out for Donner to see. I’m sure that it must have looked as if I were offering them to him.
Making them a gift.
But then that’s all I was. A prize for him to take and use as he wished.
“Now the other side,” he said. But when, in my confusion I didn’t move, he shouted, “Turn around and show me your fat, ugly ass!”
I turned, careful to make sure that I spread my legs wide once more. Keeping my body the way he wanted it.
“Bend over. Stick that fat ass of yours out.”
I knew it wasn’t true. I have a body that I’m very proud of, yet Donner’s words cut deep. His tone was so believable.
His words ringing so true I almost found myself believing them myself.
I found myself needing to prove I wasn’t as bad as he said. That I was worthy of his attentions.
So I bent over. Thrusting my bottom out toward him. Bending my body so tight I found myself staring right at my naked mound.
“I want to see it all you cow! Use your hands. Spread your ass cheeks so I can see all of you!”
If I thought earlier I had heard it all, I was wrong.
I was filled with humiliation.
Never had I been treated like this.
And damn it, there was no reason in the world for me to take it. No reason other than the fact I couldn’t stop listening to Donner’s voice.
Couldn’t force myself to resist doing a single thing he commanded me to do.
I was nearly in tears before he spoke again.
“Which do you prefer? Hand or wood?”
I had no idea what he was asking, and was so afraid of what my voice would sound like I didn’t want to open my mouth.
“Hand or wood? NEVER MIND! I’ve got no more time to waste on you. COME HERE!”
I began to move toward him, but Donner reached out and took hold of my arm, yanking me to him.
Dragging me first to the floor, then to his knees.
“Get your ass up here!” he shouted as he pulled me across his lap. “Maybe you’ll feel the paddle later, but for right now…”
SMACK!
His hand fell hard on my bare bottom.
“NO!” I screamed. My hands rushing to cover my aching cheeks.
“Don’t you dare tell me what the fuck to do!”
Donner’s hand swatted down again and again.
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
Always finding the spots where my hands weren’t.
“Stop it. It hurts!”
“Of course it does you cunt. It’s what you’ve been asking for ever since you walked in the door. You’ve all but begged me to punish you.”
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
“It’s why you work for the Agency, isn’t it?”
Oh God! He WAS ordering special girls. But how was I supposed to have known?
And what could I do about it now?
SMACK! SMACK!
My hands simply couldn’t cover enough of my bottom to keep from him from spanking me somehow, so I tried something else. I tried grabbing hold of Donner’s hands.
The next thing I felt was him taking hold of my wrists, and then holding them tight in one of his fists.
Then came the sound…
CLICK!
I knew that sound…
CLICK!
Handcuffs!
Now Donner easily controlled me with only one hand.
By keeping hold of the links between the cuffs he held my hands up in the middle of my back.
Pressing down hard…
Smashing my breasts into his knees…
Keeping right where he wanted me!
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
“I CANT TAKE IT! STOPPPP!”
“What, you want to go? Just tell me. You say the word and I’ll let you go right now!”
Damn him!
What was I supposed to do now? There was no way I wanted to lose him, but I couldn’t let him go on torturing me like this.
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
“I thought so. You want this as much as I do. You need it don’t you? DON’T YOU?”
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
YES! DO IT! SPANK ME!”
My body rocked with each impact. Between them and the way Donner was pressing me into him, my nipples turned rock hard.
As they rubbed against his hot thighs.
Turning me on as they were squeezed against him.
“That’s what I thought. It makes you hot doesn’t it?”
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
TURNS YOU ON!”
I was all tensed up as I waited for his hand to fall again. Instead his fingers slipped gently between my legs.
Rubbing on my pussy…
Making me gasp out loud as he touched my clit!
“I thought so. God, but your cunt is wet!”
I couldn’t help but spread my legs as Donner began to finger fuck me. And he was right, I was turned on.
My ass was on fire from his spanking, but now that heat was spreading.
Radiating through the rest of my body.
Raising my temperature to where my insides were close to melting!
His hand let loose of the handcuffs so he could slip his fingers under my body.
Taking hold of my breasts.
Suddenly free, my hands started down to rub my flaming ass. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
DON’T YOU FUCK’N MOVE!” he shouted.
His fingers closed down on my nipple. Pinching it until I screamed. Not stopping until I pulled my hands back up to where he had been holding them only seconds before.
“And leave them there. Unless you want to be punished more,” he warned.
That was the last thing I wanted, and I pulled my wrists up even higher in an effort to show him. All I got in return was a nasty chuckle from him.
And more swats.
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
He was driving me crazy. If one hand was spanking me, then the other was fondling my breasts.
Teasing my nipples until I thought they’d pop.
Then he’d trade off.
Donner would be finger fucking my pussy, but squeezing my breasts to where I was afraid he’d tear one off.
Pleasure and pain. Pain and pleasure.
Back and forth. Going on and on.
Constantly building me up, but never allowing me to get close to cumming.
“Please! I can’t take it anymore. Use me! FUCK ME!”
I was begging. I would have done anything for him at that moment. Made any promise.
Anything and more if only he would agree to stick his cock inside me.
“No. You have it all wrong. You fuck me!”
Donner stood up. Surprising my with his movement and dumping me to the floor.
The thump of my butt hitting the cold floor only added to the scotching pain I was already suffering.
As I looked up I saw Donner opening his pants.
I moaned as I watched his cock spring out.
It was magnificent. All nine inches of it!
“Oh God yes! Let me have it. FUCK ME!”
I no longer cared about my burning ass, or the fact that I was sitting there with my legs spread so brazenly wide.
Displayed like a piece of meat.
In a way I had never done for any other man!
“You want it? Then crawl to me. Crawl like the bitch you are!”
Swallowing down my last bit of pride, I worked up to my knees.
And crawled over to him.
My eyes locked on his beautiful cock the whole way.
Staring at it even as he grabbed me by a handful of hair, and yanked my face down to his hardened shaft.
“Prove to me you’re worth having around,” he yelled as he stuffed his prick into my mouth.
Now it’s not that I’m a virgin or anything, but I’ve never much liked taking a man in my mouth. It always seemed such a waste of good, hard meat.
Hard meat that could be pleasuring both of us.
But not this time. My mouth was already open and eager to accept Donner’s fabulous gift.
Wanting to taste his cock.
He had me so damn hot that I would have done anything just to touch it.
Even suck his cock and swallow his cum.
“Come on, come on! You can do better than that. You probably suck cock all day long. Now take it!”
Even as he spoke his hand was pushing down at the back of my head.
Forcing more of his hard meat between my lips!
Not paying any attention to the gurgling noises I was making.
Ignoring my struggling as I choked on his throat filling monster.
All I wanted to do was tell him he didn’t have to do this. If he were to let go of my head I would have been more than willing to go on.
Sucking his cock until I drained his balls dry!
But he didn’t want me that way. He had to be in control.
He had to own me completely!
“You cheap cock sucker! I can hardly feel a thing you’re doing. DO IT. HARDER!”
Donner was grinding my face into his lap. Not giving me the chance to even breathe.
And now he had hold of one of my breasts.
Twisting and pulling at it as if it were taffy.
Clawing at my firm flesh.
Using my tit and head as handles as he moved my body up and down.
My mouth was no more than a way for him to masturbate to a climax.
Slamming his cock into me.
Raping my mouth!
Going on and on. His endurance was amazing.
But as soon as I thought he was getting close to cumming he threw me to the floor!
“Not yet cunt! Not that easy,” he said. Moving to where he was standing over me.
No matter how I tried to look at him all I’d see was his giant cock thrusting out from his hips.
Hard and huge.
Glistening wet from my bruised mouth.
Still full of cum.
Cum I wanted!
“Stand up cunt.”
He waited until I was halfway to my feet before he took me by the hair, hauling me upright.
“Over there! Lean over that table,” he said as he flung me across the room.
I turned, glaring at him. I wanted to yell. To scream at him to knock this shit off. To let him know I was through playing these painful games with him.
But the words never made their way to my mouth.
At least not before Donner already had his hands on me once more.
Pushing me down. Making me bend at the waist to lay on the large, heavy oak table. The wooden top was like ice where it touched my bare breasts.
“Oh please, can’t we just…”
SMACK!
“You don’t learn very quickly do you? No talking! Now spread those legs and keep them that way.”
I had hardly started to move my feet before Donner was kicking at me. Forcing my legs wider then they had been when he “viewed” me before.
It was only because I was resting my body on the table top, resting my weight there, that allowed me to spread myself that far without falling down.
Then he was gone. I couldn’t feel his body pressing against me any longer.
“I promised you earlier and I don’t break my promises,” he said. I could tell by the sound of his footsteps that Donner was moving back towards me.
Close enough…
SMACK!
I screamed!
Screaming and unable to stop.
“I promised you would feel the wood later,” Donner chuckled. Then he swung the large paddle again.
SMACK!
NOOOOO! I CAN’T TAKE IT!”
Donner was half on the table, or closer, half of his weight was on top of me.
He put the paddle down next to my head so he could grab my hair with the now free hand. Yanking my head back even as his heavy body kept me pinned down to the table top.
I was screaming again as the fear grew that he was going to break my neck. Then Donner stuffed something into my mouth. I only got a brief glimpse of what it was.
MY PANTIES!
I gasped and tried to keep the cloth out by pushing at it with my tongue, but Donner’s hand was too strong for my to fight.
And as I struggled I couldn’t help but swallow.
Tasting my own juices for the first time!
The shock and humiliation drained all of the fight from me.
“That ought to help keep you quiet, and don’t you dare spit it out!”
With that warning, his hand released it’s grip on my hair and moved down to keep me from moving my hands.
Donner kept part of his body on me at all rimes to pin me down. He had one leg wrapped around mine so I couldn’t move my ass away from his reach.
“You’ll take what I give you. You’re mine. Bought and paid for!”
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
The paddle was in his hand once more.
Hitting each side of my ass, then catching the backs of my thighs, filling me with white hot fire.
And as the paddle rose and fell I could feel his cock rubbing against me.
So strong and hard.
He was teasing me with it’s nearness.
A nearness I couldn’t do a damn thing about.
As I lay there crying, my breasts mashed under our combined body weight, Donner turned the paddle on edge.
Wedging it between my legs.
Rubbing the hard wooden side into my tender groove.
Making me whimper now in a far different way.
Rubbing my clit until I nearly came.
SMACK! SMACK!
I was hardly aware of the sound made by the paddle falling to the floor. I was still sobbing like a little girl when I felt Donner move off me.
His fat cock knob pressing at my pussy lips.
My puss was so hot and dripping there was no problem with him slipping it’s purple head inside me.
“God but you’re a hot slut! I knew you would be. A good punishment was just what you needed!”
With both hands on my hips, Donner lunged forward.
Driving the length of his cock into me with one sudden motion.
Almost ripping me in half as the thick monster tore into my poor pussy.
I was surprised my panties weren’t forcibly ejected from my mouth as had to move somewhere to make room for him powering his way into me.
All I could do was howl into the juice filled lace.
Trying to let him know about the wonderful pain he was feeding me.
His cock felt so damn good inside, even if he was tearing me up from the insides.
Taking me like an animal…
Humiliating me by making me swallow the juices I had been dripping.
Juices he had started flowing in the first place.
By the time he had buried his fuck pipe into me for the fifth time I had already started cumming.
And cumming.
I couldn’t stop cumming!
And he couldn’t seem to stop fucking me.
The front of my hips were being bruised from his body slamming into me so rough and hard. But it was nothing compared to the battering my pussy was taking.
Taking and creaming from!
I curled one foot back in an effort to wrap it around him in some way.
Wanting to get closer to him if I could.
To get some tenderness from him.
A thought that Donner seemed to take interest in.
He reached down and took hold of both my thighs…
Picking me up that way…
Holding my hips in the air as he dicked me even harder!
My belly and tits now supported all my weight.
Friction from the table threatened to rip my skin right off, but I didn’t care.
Not so long as his magnificent tool was inside me.
YES! KEEP IT TIGHT YOU CUNT! KEEP IT… SO I CANCUUMMMM!!!!”
There was a flood suddenly bubbling from deep inside my belly.
So much cream that thought I might drown in it.
Triggering one more stunning orgasm for me.
One that shook my entire body!
Then suddenly Donner was gone.
He had simply let me go. Making a gift of my body to gravity.
I couldn’t get my feet underneath me in time and was dragged by my own weight to the floor.
Laying there as if I were no more than a crushed rag doll.
Saliva and cunt juice running down my chin.
Cum drooling out from my spread legs.
Donner was making himself comfortable in a large chair.
“Over here slut!”
Somehow I made it to my shaking knees and found the strength to crawl to his side. He reached down to unlock the handcuffs.
“First of all, take care of that mess you’re making,” he ordered, pointing at the way his white cream was still oozing out of me.
I must have looked twice as confused as I felt.
SMACK!
Donner slapped me in the face, then yelled at me.
“Mop up that mess, or stop it from running!”
I still took too long to do anything as I tried to think through the fog in my brain.
“Take out your gag and use it to dam up your cunt!”
The lace was sopping as I fished it out from between my lips. Far too wet to ever be able to soak up any more liquid.
STUFF IT UP YOU GODDAMN TWAT!”
I must have looked a sight as I did just that.
Holding my sore pussy open with one set of fingers, while forcing the wet lace up between my bald pussy lips.
Bottling his cum up in my cunt.
“Now clean my cock off!”
His rod was still semi-hard, and I surprised myself with how quickly I leaned forward to suck on it.
Thanks to Donner having gagged me with my own panties, the taste of my cunt juices didn’t come as much of a shock.
I didn’t care at all about it so long as I got to taste the last few drops of his cum.
There was part of me that hoped that his cock would come back to full strength. That he would allow me the chance to swallow down a full load of his cream.
But the rest of my sore body was begging for it all to come to an end. To let it be over.
I don’t think that I was very disappointed when he kicked me away and told me to get dressed.
I was struggling back into my clothing when Donner walked over to me.
“Not bad bitch. Not bad at all. I’ve got an important business meeting tomorrow night, and I was thinking about having some special entertainment. It’ll be something I think you could appreciate,” he said as he ran his hand over my tender ass cheeks.
“Why don’t you grab another one of the girls and come back tomorrow? Say three o’clock?”
This was just the break I had been hoping for.
It sounded as if it might even be a meet with our mystery person.
It would also mean submitting myself to another long session with this maniac.
But for some reason, my pussy seemed to get hot at the thought.
God, but his cock could turn a girl into jello. I managed to smile and agree, then headed for the door.
“Hey! Aren’t you forgetting something?” he yelled after me.
What else was there that I could do? He had already had me in every way he wanted. Demeaned and mistreated me in ways I could never have imagined.
I turned back to face him.
Donner was smiling as he held out the money.
“You almost forgot. Like I said, bought and paid for.”
I grabbed the bucks and hurried out of the house.
Now I knew perfectly well why the girl from the night before had walked the way she did. I don’t think there was a muscle in my body that didn’t hurt.
I also couldn’t remember when my pussy had been fucked better.
Damn him!
Well maybe I had been paid for, but the final bill was still to come!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Quantum Binary Signals

Professional trading signals sent to your cell phone daily.

Start following our trades right now & profit up to 270% daily.