Tuesday, June 4, 2013

RIPE FOR REVENGE Part 2

“Hi! I’m Teri.”
A delicious little blonde stood in the hallway outside my apartment, her eye searching in past me.
I don’t know what she was looking for. Maybe she was only trying to make up her mind if I was alone, or there was someone else waiting inside.
From the way her eyes were searching I began to think perhaps she didn’t get very many assignments to meet with single women. Taking one small step to the side was apparently more than enough of an invitation for the girl, who easily slipped right past me.
“Come in,” I said after the fact.
Teri was too busy giving my place the once over to respond. She was nearly ignoring my presence even as her hand came up.
“Uh hum,” she said with one hand outstretched toward me.
Palm up.
I guess I had screwed up with Donner earlier. This girl wasn’t even going to look at me again until she got her pay.
Cash up front. Bought and pain for.
Things worked out rather nicely there though. All I had to do was hand her the same money Donner had given me just a few hours before.
Once her money was tucked away, I just as quickly became the center of Teri’s attention.
“So where do you want me?”
The little blonde hadn’t finished the sentence before her hands had the buttons of her blouse open.
“Wait! Hold on,” I hurried, trying to catch her hands before she could strip her top off.
“Let’s just sit for a moment,” and I steered the girl over to my couch.
She obviously didn’t understand what was going on, or why I would want to stop her, but she did exactly as I asked.
Sitting quietly.
Looking at me.
Waiting.
This wasn’t going to be easy. Hell, I didn’t really know what I was doing in the first place, or what I was really after.
It wasn’t hard for me to smile at this cute girl as I tried to explain. “I got you here to… well let’s call it an audition.”
“Yeah? For what? I mean, no offense, but you don’t look like you’re casting for a movie or anything.”
I started to shake my head.
Teri looked started, as if she thought she had accidentally said something wrong.
“Don’t get me wrong. It’s not like I don’t like you. You’re a really good looking lady.”
As if to prove her point Teri’s hand reached out to rub my arm.
I can’t begin to tell you how sweet this little girl was. Young, cute, perky.
Child like yet worldly at the same time.
Like the fantasy high school cheerleader every man has ever dreamed of.
The one that was too pretty ever to notice if you were even alive, who suddenly shows up wanting to fuck your brains out in truly creative and exhausting ways. She had only been here a few minutes and she was already making me feel like…
Her hand had moved from my arm to brush over my breast!
“In fact I really like being slave to a women once and awhile. Especially if they look as beautiful as you.”
She was so cute, I wanted to just eat her whole!
The smile on that impish face caused my pussy to start getting more than a little moist.
“Yes, well…”
I took her hand in mine. I can’t begin to tell you how hard it was to pull her away from my chest.
Some of it was because Teri didn’t seem very interested in letting go. Seeming happy to be fondling my breasts.
For the rest, well damnit, I didn’t know if I really wanted her to give up so soon.
She was damn good.
When I first got home from Donner’s I had sat in my living room worrying. He had invited me back, but I was to bring another girl.
Hell, I had never done any of those things before tonight, never even dreamed most of that could happen in real life. I certainly couldn’t call up one of my friends to help me out on this case.
How do you go about asking a good friend if she would mind having her ass blistered just to help out a complete stranger?
Then it hit me. I could do just what Donner said. I could get a girl from the Agency.
Calling them, I introduced myself as a friend of Donner. Then I placed my order, telling them I was looking for something a little different.
Some fresh meat.
I nearly jumped for joy when I was told they had a girl who had only started working for them the day before. Better still was that she was available to come right over.
In my mind it seemed better to find someone who didn’t already know about Donner. I still didn’t have it worked out in my mind story wise, and I didn’t want the girl I took along to blow it if she did know the guy.
So then all I’d had to do is come up with a cover story to tell the girl. It would only have to hold up for a few hours.
After that, I didn’t care what happened. I’d have everything I’d need to send Donner away for a very long time.
And from the way she looked, this little cutie sitting next me would be just perfect.
I could almost see Donner rubbing his hands together with glee just thinking of working her over.
Teri wasn’t looking very happy as I moved her hand back down in her lap, but she didn’t say a word.
She just pouted.
It nearly broke my heart. All I wanted to do was hug her. Tell her everything was all right. Then…
Taking a deep breath, I forced myself to pull away from the sexy blonde.
“No, you’re right, I’m not casting for a film or looking for models. I am looking for someone special. You if you’re interested.”
“Tell me what you have in mind.” Teri wasn’t smiling yet, but her hand had somehow made it’s way back to my arm, and that seemed to make her content.
Rubbing me in such a way the back of her knuckles were “accidentally” also rubbing my breasts.
Trying to pretend I hadn’t noticed, I continued.
“My boyfriend, well actually my Master…”
That got Teri’s eyes glowing. She perked right up.
“Has decided that he’d like to have another slave. At least for a little while. You know, a day or two.”
Teri shifted her body just enough to cause her blouse to fall open. Her apple sized breasts pointing right at me.
Letting me see how hard her nipples were!
“So he wants two women at the same time?” The girl was smiling broadly.
The pressure of her hand on my breast was now constant and growing stronger.
“I suppose so. I think he’s going to invite along a friend of his. Someone from work I’ve never met, so I really don’t know what will happen.”
I hoped I was making it sound kinky enough to intrigue her.
“And your Master knows what he’s doing?”
Yes, I had her hooked!
She was getting turned on just from thinking about the possibility of a good hard session.
Something I would have never understood before tonight.
“Does this answer you?” I asked. Turning onto one hip, I pulled my skirt up to display how red my skin was.
Still glowing red even through my panties!
“Oooohh!” she hissed past her teeth.
But it wasn’t the sound of someone trying to be sympathetic, or shocked by what they saw.
Teri was acknowledging a job well done.
She looked as if she wished our places were reversed.
That it was she proudly carrying the marks of a sound paddling.
Before I knew it she was leaning forward…
Kissing where my bare red skin showed…
Moving my panties aside with her lips to kiss more of my bottom cheek!
“NO! Don’t!” I shouted, pulling her up, then pushing her away from me.
Teri sat there looking like a naughty school girl.
Hitting me with that killer pout of hers.
She had to know how it could melt the coldest of hearts, and I’m sure that she also knew how much she was getting to me.
Way too close!
It’s not that I can’t appreciate another woman or her body. I’ve even had a fling with another woman.
It had happened several years ago. I was the last guest at a party thrown by a good friend. Tom, his girl friend and myself sat there talking for hours after everyone else had left.
Talking and sipping wine.
In thinking back I don’t even remember how we wound up in the bedroom. The next thing, we were all three naked. Patty and I were busy ganging up on Tom.
Making him feel like a king.
Licking, teasing and fucking him until he couldn’t move a muscle.
And somehow afterwards, it just seemed so natural for Patty and I to…
Well, we made love to each other.
Soft and tender.
It had been nice, and bless Tom’s heart, I know he wasn’t really asleep, but he was very careful not to disturb us.
It wouldn’t have taken much to have shattered that special moment.
Yes, it was nice, but it wasn’t that good.
Not enough to change my life over.
So it never happened again. But tonight, sitting there looking at this little blonde bundle of sex, well… she just might make me change my mind.
Teri was very aware how she held my attention.
To truly get that injured child look she was trying for, Teri would have needed to have her arms crossed over her chest. Instead she made do by leaning back against the couch’s armrest.
Her blouse was now completely open. Framing the curves of her lovely breasts.
My pushing her body away had also caused her short skirt to bunch up.
Teri shifted her ass around so she could face me eye to eye, and as she did it, she was “forced” to slightly part her legs.
In her reclining position, she was all but thrusting her hips right at me.
Giving me a very good look at her unpantied crotch!
The lips of her cat were very moist.
“So? Does that mean you don’t like me? Are you going to send me away now?” she asked.
She turned that killer pout up another notch or two.
“No. I just wanted to made sure you understood what you getting into first.” I was still looking at her pussy.
I couldn’t help it. It was nearly crying out to me.
Wanting to be touched. Petted. Licked!
I’m sure that I must have flared a bright red.
I was also mad as hell!
Donner had made such a big thing about me being smooth, yet here I was with this professional submissive, looking at the tuff of blonde hair she had above her sex.
Her pussy lips were bald, but she had silky smooth fur up above. Maybe it was only because she was new, but I was still mad about it.
My own pussy was still feeling so strange without my fur.
It was still possible that I had misunderstood Donner. That I never needed to shave my puss at all.
I was still looking at her sex as Teri began to slowly gyrate her hips in tiny circles. Letting me know that she knew right where I was looking.
And letting me know that it didn’t bother her a bit.
Inviting me to do far more than just look.
“I know real well what I get myself into. And more important, what I’d like to get into,” the blonde pixie said as she leaned forward.
Starting to come toward me.
Crawling across the couch…
Her face heading right for my legs!
“Stop it!”
SMACK!
Embarrassment flooded through me.
I hadn’t meant to do it, but it was like dealing with a small child. One you keep having saying no to.
Finally the child pushes you too far and you feel like you want to slap them. So angry that you’re afraid you’ll lose control.
Only I did.
My eyes were blurring with tears, I felt so bad.
Teri had a shocked look on her face. She had started seeing me as a sister submissive, and I don’t think she expected it coming me.
There was something else mirrored in her face.
Ecstasy!
This girl was a true submissive.
She thrived on it.
I could almost hear her juices running.
Then she came for me again.
SMACK!
This time I did mean it. After I slapped her, I grabbed Teri, sitting her up straight on the couch.
Ordering her to stay put.
She was something to watch.
Because of her training, the blonde so desperately needed to do what she was told. Yet I could tell that she was so excited that she couldn’t stay still.
Her pussy was too hot to ignore.
“But Mistress…”
WHAT? What did you call me?”
“Mistress. You’re so forceful. Is Master anything like you?”
I’m sure my jaw must have dropped for a second or two. Me like Donner? No! I couldn’t be. I…
But I had slapped Teri. Not once, but twice.
This evening was turning out to be too strange.
Putting me through too many changes. Ones I wasn’t sure I understood anymore.
“No,” I told her, shaking my head. “I’ve never seen another man like him.”
Teri’s eyes were silently begging me to go on. To tell her more about my “Master”.
“He’s forced me to accept things I would never have taken from another man. I can’t begin to tell you the things he’s done to me. Every time I thought he had done his worst, he was there with a new surprise. And then there’s his cock.”
I know that my voice must have sounded dreamy to Teri. I hadn’t meant to be, but I couldn’t help the way I was reacting to the man.
He had turned me on and I couldn’t hide it away.
My little blond bundle of sex was rubbing her legs together, and all but panting.
Getting turned on herself.
“He sounds wonderful,” she said wistfully.
“Well…”
I wanted to argue with her about the wonderful part, but all I could think about was how good his cock had felt.
How long he had been able to pleasure my pussy. How many times he had made me cum!
“Yes,” I continued. “But we aren’t talking just an hour or two here. This could go on for a couple of days. And there’s another man involved. One that I never met, and could turn out to be even demanding than my Master.”
“Ooooohhh!”
Obviously I wasn’t scaring the girl away talking like this.
She did give a shake of her blonde head. “I don’t think the Agency is the way to go though.”
I gave her a questioning look.
“For what they charge, if this does go for a couple of days, well…” her face showing how astronomical the bill could be.
“In that case…”
Teri slid over next to me before I could say anything more.
“I could do it on my own time. Maybe you and I could work something out. I’m sure you’d be more than… fair.”
Her sweet mouth was kissing my arm while her fingers flicked at my nipples.
Rubbing them right through my blouse.
“Ooooooh! No, you should stop.”
“Now? Why?” she asked between kisses.
This girl was too much. My head was spinning.
I was having trouble coming up with a good reason why she should stop.
“Because… because of my Master.”
“What about him?”
Her lips were now up to where she could nibble at my neck. That was always a super sensitive spot for me and I couldn’t help but let out a moan.
Followed closely by another.
I’d never even noticed that Teri had opened the buttons to my blouse.
Or slipped her hand inside my bra.
But now that she had hold of my breast…
She was sending tingles all through my body!
“I’m not… not supposed to…” I was trying to lie. To come up with some story.
To find some way to stop this before I went berserk.
“Yes? What? Tell me,” she urged.
Her mouth moving from one side of my neck to the other.
Leaving a trail of wet kisses as she went.
Her long blonde hair feeling so silky smooth were it brushed feather lightly over my skin.
Moving over the top swells of my exposed breasts.
“I’m not to take any pleasure unless he gives it to me.” My breathing was so hard that the words all strung together, sounding like one long word.
“So?”
Teri kissed my lips so softly that it was like a passing breeze. Then she started working her way down my front. Her lips had playfully bit at my chin just before she started dropping lower.
Her tongue swirling around the hollow of my neck nearly drove me crazy.
Ever so slowly she went lower.
Capturing one nipple between her lips and sucking.
“OH MY GOD!”
She used her fingers to play with my other nipple and to stroke my neck.
Building the fire…
Turning me hotter by the second!
“So it’s wrong. I shouldn’t.” But even I didn’t believe my own words. This girl was too good, and she was doing such wonderful things to my body.
“But he asked you to find me, right?”
“Well, yes…”
“And he’s probably going to use us both together, right?”
“I guess. But…”
“And even if he has a friend to give me to, you know that sooner or later he’ll want to see us together. All men love to watch two women fucking each other.”
Oh God!
I’d never thought of that, but now that she had said it, it only seemed natural that Donner would do such a thing.
My mind filled with images of how he could use us both at the same time.
And I trembled with hot desire.
“Yes, but…”
“So you see, in a way he’s already given you permission for this.”
Her face was so innocent. How could that cute face ever do anything wrong? She had to be telling the truth.
Teri’s lips moved to my other nipple, making me moan out loud some more.
“But… But…”
“We shouldn’t, right?”
I nodded my head vigorously.
It didn’t stop me from putting hand on Teri’s head though.
Pushing her mouth down to my breast.
Keeping her from being able to move away.
“We have to stop,” my voice sounded like it was coming from miles away it was so faint.
“Because Master will be angry?”
“Oh yes. He’ll be… SOOOOO!”
Teri had slipped a hand up under my skirt.
Her fingers sliding under the elastic of my panties to play with my clit!
“So he’ll probably punish us,” she said as if it were no big thing.
Teri’s hot mouth was working down from between my breasts.
Leaving slippery tracks where her tongue moved through the valley formed by my tits.
Traveling wetly over my belly.
“Yes… Yes he will. God but he’ll punish us.” My hand was still on her head, only now I was trying to move her along quicker.
The glow in my bottom from where I had been spanked made itself know once more, and suddenly it was as if Donner was right there with us.
At the thought of him, my pussy grew hotter and hotter.
Flooding as I suddenly wished he were there.
Wanting to see what else he had up his creative sleeve.
Wanting to feel the power of his beautiful cock as it thrust between my legs.
“I certainly hope so,” Teri murmured.
Her fingers were busy working my panties off of me…
Hands spreading my legs wide enough that she could crawl between them.
“A strong Master is a terrible thing to waste. And isn’t that why we misbehave? So we will get the wonderful punishment we so need?”
I wanted to argue. To tell her how wrong she was.
Wanting to shout out how much I hated the pain.
And humiliation that he had been heaped upon me.
But I couldn’t!
Although I hated Donner, and couldn’t wait to send him to jail, I felt trapped by his dark power.
A power that had made me feel more female than I could have imagined.
Deep down inside I wanted to see Kim again.
To offer up my bottom for him to spank.
To love his cock in any way I possibly could.
Teri’s tongue licked along my wet slit and I found myself chewing on my knuckles to keep from screaming out.
Her hands were caressing my still sore ass.
Soothing…
Then grabbing hard…
Digging her nails in until I yelled out!
Deliberately doing it to hurt me, then she’d rub the soreness away with a gentle touch.
The pleasure and pain her hands brought only reminded me more of Donner. Making me tremble as I thought about what the next few days would bring.
I don’t think I had ever cum so much in one twenty-four hour period as what I had this day. Between what Donner had done to me, and now this little blonde sexpot…
Teri had me cornered.
Her tongue was too good for me to resist.
It only seemed like seconds before she had me shaking from my first orgasm.
And she showed no sign of slowing down.
Now that Teri had figured out just what it took to get me off, she refused to leave my clit alone.
No matter how much I begged her to stop.
I pleaded for her to at least give me a chance to catch my breath, but she just went on.
And on…
AND ON!
I was cumming like crazy.
One wonderful orgasm after another.
She had my guts twisting around from cumming so hard and fast.
To the point that all of the sensations she was causing were too intense for me to handle any longer.
I was screaming at her…
Begging…
My feet actually kicking at her shoulders in an effort to get her mouth off me.
And still she went on.
Loudly slurping away at my cat until I was too tired to try and fight her.
Drained and limp, I was hardly conscious by time Teri came up to lay next to me.
She was so sweet.
Once she did come up for air we cuddled on the couch. Her body so soft and warm against mine.
Hugging me so nicely.
The pain from earlier melted away. Disappearing completely.
Teri understood the concept of being bought and paid for that Donner had spoken of. She knew she was there for my benefit.
She made certain it was she, not me, who did all the work.
There was something else. Something I couldn’t be sure of. But I had this funny feeling as I looked at her.
I got the feeling the girl wasn’t only looking at me as a client. She seemed to be going that extra mile.
Or licking it.
Being far too sweet and loving.
She tongued me to one last, wonderful orgasm before getting herself dressed.
I was far too weak to attempt moving when she ready to kiss me goodbye. Promising to be back tomorrow, in time meet with Donner.
From the look on her face I could tell she was not only looking forward to seeing my “Master”, but also for the chance to be with me once more.
And I have to admit that I was looking forward to seeing her again.
I hadn’t been able to return the favor for her delightful licking, and found myself wondering what she would taste like.
There was a strange sense of loneliness inside me when the door shut behind her.
Getting to Donner’s turned out to be a real struggle.
Not that the traffic was so terrible. Even the weather turned out to be very pleasant.
No it was all because of one thing. Or person.
Teri.
She was acting like a child on Christmas eve.
There was just so much energy bottled up her little body, she was almost a blur as I tried to look at her.
That was difficult enough, but then there was trying to keep her to the far side of the car. I had been on enough dates where the guy could have doubled as an octopus, but I wasn’t prepared to get the same treatment from Teri.
Her hands were all over my body, and with my own hands being busy trying to keep us on the road, I was having a rough time in brushing her away.
It was an annoyance I didn’t need.
My body was running away with itself as it was.
Since waking up that morning all I could think of was Donner.
Of being under his power…
All of the ways he would use me…
My puss was so damn hot that I couldn’t keep my fingers away from it while I was taking my shower.
As I dressed it got even worse.
I wanted to look sexy for him, and my hands were taking extra time as they moved around my body.
Smoothing and straightening gave me ample opportunity to touch myself.
Doing it in the way I wanted Donner to touch me. By keeping my eyes closed, I imagined it was his hands on me.
By the time I answered Teri’s knock I was so cock hungry I was praying for something I could stick up my puss.
Then Teri came in.
All but jumping on me!
Her mouth gluing itself to mine…
She took several minutes before coming up for air, and by that time I was ready to forget about everything else. Wanting just to drag her off into my bedroom.
An idea that she didn’t seem very adverse to.
She couldn’t be. Not with the way she was hugging and kissing me.
“I want you… want you so bad. Tell me what you want… I’ll do it. No matter what it is. Let me lick you. Let me be your slut!”
It was a struggle, but I finally got us out to the car and heading in the right direction.
The closer we got to Donner’s house the more energetic Teri became, and the harder it was to keep her off of me.
If she’d had her way, she would have been down on the car floor. Right between my legs.
Sucking my cat as I drove!
And if I hadn’t of been so blinded by my lust Donner, I might have recognized the danger signs.
If I had been in my right mind I would have forgotten all about that man and stuffed Teri down on the floor, and let her have at me.
But I was so sure that I was going to beat the man at his own game. Beat him and have a good time while doing it.
Parking in front of his house, I almost had to chase Teri down. Once the car had stopped she was hurrying to Donner’s front door.
She couldn’t wait to get started.
Running to catch up, I wrapped my arms around her waist to stop her.
Doing the one thing I knew would get her attention.
I kissed her. Hard.
“Take it easy would you? We have a long time yet.”
I thought she was going to nod her head right off.
“Yeah, I know. But I just have this feeling. You know? Like this is gonna be outrageous. It’s gonna be sooo good!”
It was my turn to nod.
I was expecting a lot from this encounter as well.
I think that was what had gotten Teri so worked up.
Here she was, a professional submissive, yet she was acting like the high school girl she looked like.
She had to have been reading something in me.
Seeing how excited I was and figuring there had to be a reason for it.
Giving her one last hug, we walked arm in arm up to the house.
This time it took almost thirty seconds before the door opened. Thirty of the longest seconds of my life.
What if he had changed his mind? Or wasn’t there?
Or…
“I thought I had said three o’clock? Can’t you tell time? Why are you early?”
Teri was trembling at my side and I was starting to think she was going to cum just from Donner’s tone of voice.
Not that I could blame her.
He was so forceful. So vibrantly domineering.
This was all part of the game though. No matter what we had done, I’m sure Donner would have greeted us the same.
Too early, too late, he would have found something wrong with what we had done just to have a reason to complain.
To remind us who was in charge.
“And I thought you were going to bring another woman?” His eyes were boring right through me.
Nailing me to the spot.
“I did. I…”
“What? So you stopped along the way to raid the local elementary school? You dare to bring me a child?”
Teri’s mouth opened, and just as quickly…
SLAP!
“Don’t you fucking even think about talking back to me. You either,” he added while pointing at me.
“In here! Might as well see what it is that you brought.”
Teri and I had just gotten in the entry hall before Donner slammed the door shut.
“Where the hell do you think you’re going! I said I wanted to see you, not chase you around the damn house! SO STRIP!”
Our hands couldn’t move fast enough.
It seemed to take forever even though I knew both Teri and I had worn items that were easily removable.
Teri was first. Her clothes laying in a heap on the floor.
Naked other than her high heels.
It was easy to see that she was excited.
Her little nipples weren’t so little at the moment.
Full and erect as they pointed right at Donner.
I was only a few seconds slower. When I finished I stepped over to stand next to Teri.
I was also still in my heels. I hadn’t bothered to take off my nylons, but I didn’t think that Donner would mind.
He began to circle around us, but it soon became apparent that it was Teri he was most interested in.
It was she that he was poking and touching.
Staring at her while making faces.
Looking like a fanner who is afraid of being caught buying a lame horse.
“I was almost surprised to see you come,” he said over his shoulder to me.
I was caught off guard. He had been ignoring me for long enough that I had found myself watching him as he inspected Teri.
His words puzzled me. Why would he be surprised?
Hadn’t we agreed on today?
Donner smiled as he reached out with both hands.
Taking hold of one nipple from each of us.
Pinching them until we were squealing for him to stop.
“You may possibly do.” But the look on his face told us that he was more than happy with what he had.
The swelling in his pants sure told us that anyway.
“Let’s not waste anymore time then. Here, put these on.”
From Donner’s suit came a pair of handcuffs.
Neither Teri or I had any idea of what he was about to do, so we stood still until he reached for us.
Using the cold steel to link Teri’s left hand to my right.
“Now that we have you dressed, let’s go.”
“Go? But where?”
Donner must have like my shocked reaction because he didn’t threaten me for speaking without permission.
“I told you I was having a business meeting. You don’t expect me to have it here do you? Now no more questions. We have a long drive ahead of us.”
And with that Donner took hold of the silver chain linking Teri to me, using it as a leash to parade us through his house.
Out through the side door, and into the garage.
Where a limo was waiting for us.
Along with a driver!
My hands moved to cover myself from the new man’s eyes only to be stopped by the handcuffs.
And Donner.
SLAP!
“Never do that! You have no feelings. You’ll do as you’re told and when you’re told. If I want to walk you down Main Street like this you’ll do it. Understand?”
My face was hot. Both from embarrassment and from anger.
Damn it! Why did I have to come back to him?
What made me want to…
SLAP!
“I said, do you understand?”
“Yes… yes Master,” I muttered.
To add to my humiliation, Donner had the driver help in loading Teri and me into the car. Never saying a word as the man’s hands wandered freely over our naked bodies.
I was cringing inside. Biting my lip to keep from saying something that would get me into trouble.
It was one thing to take this abuse from Donner when we were alone. There wasn’t any doubt that I found it sexy.
I even found it exciting thinking about sharing the experience with Teri.
But to be treated like this in front of the driver.
A total stranger.
Then allow the man take such liberties with us!
Donner got in the car and sat across from Teri and myself. We were in the regular back seat facing out toward the windshield.
With Donner sitting in the corner and the separating window open, the driver would have an excellent view of our bodies for the entire trip.
Each glance he made at us would remind us of how naked and vulnerable we were.
Then Donner made it worse.
“Legs apart! Slaves never close their legs to their Master. And those cunts had better be wet at all times. I always want you ready. In case I have need of you.”
He knew that the driver would be watching as we spread ourselves. His smirk showed me that he knew how much I hated it.
And damn it, my pussy was wet for him.
So was Teri’s.
Wet and wanting.
As we drove Donner looked through some papers from his briefcase.
From time to time he’d act as if he was having problems separating the pages as he tried to read.
So rather than lick a finger to make it tacky, he used us.
Wetting his finger by sticking into one of our pussys!
Just one quick jab.
Then he was back to his reading for another page or two.
Long enough for his finger to dry out once more.
The bastard was very careful in how he did it also.
Making absolutely sure that he brushed against our clits as he dampened his finger.
Toying with us, while showing us that we were no more than something for him to play with.
It was a hot day and although I’m sure that the limo had excellent air conditioning, Donner wasn’t making use of it.
Our ride was taking a good deal longer than I would have ever guessed. From the way he had talked, I thought that we would be heading for an office somewhere, but it was looking as if we were heading out of town.
Far out of town!
The trip was over an hour old and it was getting hotter by the second. Not only from the heat, but also from Donner’s teasing fingers.
The heat must have gotten to our host. But instead of hitting the air conditioner, Donner reached over to a small refrigerator. Taking out a bottle of champagne, he poured himself a glass.
Going out of his way to make grateful slurping sounds as he drank the bubbling liquid.
Enjoying himself no end as he found a new use for the used cork. The bastard laughed out loud as he pushed it into my pussy.
Making jokes about how my “cheap cunt” was dripping so much it was going to ruin the upholstery.
It hurt even more as Teri giggled at his jokes.
That’s O.K., I told myself. The upholstery wasn’t going to be the only thing ruined by time I finished with Donner.
I made up my mind that revenge could be an all right thing. Making all the better when I finally nailed the guy.
Donner had nearly finished off the bottle of champagne as the limo began winding it’s way up into the San Bernardino mountains.
Southern California is only a half step away from being declared a desert, so it seems strange when with only a few feet of altitude, tall green things appear.
The driver had turned off of the main highway and was now picking his way through tiny side roads. We had been passing by several nice little cabins.
The further off the beaten track we got, the nicer the cabins became.
The combination of champagne and two naked women was more than Donner could stand.
He was openly, and happily began fondling Teri.
Rubbing her breasts.
Plucking at her nipples.
And not doing a thing with me!
Other than glaring at me.
As if silently stating that Teri was his toy of choice now.
I don’t know if he did it to make me feel jealous, but if so, it was damn well working.
When he was no longer content with only rubbing the girl’s breasts, when he leaned over to suck her nipples, I really wanted to pull him over to me.
To stuff one of my hard nips in his mouth.
Or maybe give the driver a treat.
Here Donner had me naked and horny as hell, but he wouldn’t touch me. So maybe someone else would be interested.
Maybe we could make Donner jealous.
Just what the fuck was going on!
My nerves were stretched to the point of snapping when the car came to a stop. I had been so engrossed in watching Donner slobber over Teri that I hadn’t even noticed we had reached the cabin.
Somehow cabin doesn’t seem a sufficient way to describe the place.
As with Donner’s house, this place was huge.
I was gawking at it as Donner let himself out.
“Get them inside. Make sure they’re ready,” he instructed his driver.
“Yes sir,” the man snapped back. He was wearing a grin I didn’t feel at all comfortable with.
The guy came around the side of the car, but climbed in rather than helping us out.
“All set for a couple of days of fun and games eh?” he said as he reached out for my breasts.
“Hands off the property,” I growled at him. It was one thing to make Donner jealous, but Donner wasn’t there to see, and I didn’t feel like being handled by the cheap help.
My free hand was coming up to ward his off.
SLAP!
“Girlie, don’t you ever do that again. You’re here, and you know what will happen if I tell the boss how you’re acting.”
I glared at him. Sizing him up.
There was little doubt in my mind that I could take him. My hand to hand skills are pretty damn good.
If my hand wasn’t connected to Teri’s that is.
And I wasn’t at all sure how the girl would react if I were to make a move like that.
Or how I would explain it to her later.
After all, we were both here to play little submissive games, right?
Still, that didn’t mean I wanted to let everyone and his brother have their way with me.
He reached once more, and this time I bit my lip and let him take hold of my breast.
I bit my lip harder when he gave it one hell of a twist.
“You probably just act that way so you’ll get it harder. All you cunts like it rough, don’t you?”
He certainly sounded as if he believed it.
And Teri was nodding her head hard enough as she agreed.
I think our driver went for me first only because of my larger breasts. But now that he saw how eager and willing Teri was…
“That’s O.K.. I don’t care for that vintage stuff anyway.” His hand dropped from my tit to grab at the cork Donner had stuffed in my cat.
He yanked it out, but did it so the hard edge would scrape against my tender inner walls.
Roughly scratching my clit.
Then he threw the cork at me.
Hitting me with a wet splat right between the breasts.
It didn’t hurt, but it was embarrassing to be treated like this.
My body had automatically recoiled to avoid the cork, and I’m sure that I must have looked stupid as I’d tried to swat at it.
“I’d rather have some sweet young stuff.”
His hands were now busily working away at Teri.
Feeling up her breasts and pussy.
The girl was more than accommodating. Spreading her legs even wider to make it easier for him to get at her.
“I thought you were supposed to get us ready,” I muttered. Although I didn’t want his hands on me, sitting without any attention made me feel like a fifth wheel.
“That’s just what I’m doing. I’m making sure you cunts know what you’re doing. That you know how to make a real man feel good.”
That’s when he sat back in the seat Donner had so recently filled.
His fingers pulling his pants open.
Freeing his cock…
Pumping it into a full salute.
“Want to make sure the boss is kept happy now, don’t we,” he laughed.
He was still laughing as he reached over for Teri.
“Come on and show me what you can do. And make it good or I’ll make sure the boss whips your ass off.”
Teri didn’t need to hear another word.
Her eyes had been glassy with lust for most of our trip. I had been smelling her fuck scent for the last ten minutes now, so I wasn’t surprised when she all but jumped on the guy.
If only she hadn’t dragged me along!
I had half expected her move, but had forgotten about the handcuffs. Not that it slowed Teri down one bit.
Once she had locked in on her target, nothing was going to stop until she had gotten her fill of cock.
In a single, fluid move she was on her knees, taking the stud in her mouth. Acting as if it were the only thing in the world she was interested in.
The only thing she wanted.
Wanting it as much as what I had wanted Donner while I was in the shower only a few hours ago.
And other than the fact that I thought that this guy was a complete asshole, it wouldn’t have bothered me in the least what Teri did.
Except for as long as I was cuffed to her, it meant I had to stay right there with her.
Forced to look on as she sucked his meat.
Having to see his idiot grin which showed me that Teri was as good at sucking cock as what she was at licking a pussy.
I reached my breaking point when the little blonde went to use both hands to assist her tight lips in getting the driver off.
Forcing my hand far too close to the action.
Pulling me into something I’d much rather ignore.
“Too bad I only have the one cock babe. Otherwise I’d be more than happy to let you two have a bit of competition. You know, see which one is better at gobbling down some dick.”
The driver was only doing this to bother me. He had to see how much I despised him and what he was doing to Teri.
“No sweat though. I’m sure I’m getting the better of the deal already. I’ll bet your mouth is as fucked out as your vintage cunt is.”
And with that the bastard took hold of Teri’s head with both hands, and put it to her.
Drilling her face with his cock.
Pounding away until he reared back in the seat moaning.
“Yeah baby! Right like that… Keep it there… I’m… I’M… I’M CUMMINGGG!”
I have to give the girl credit, she didn’t back away.
She took it all.
Swallowing down his cum load.
Keeping her head in his lap until she not only got every last drop, but until she had licked his member clean.
“Yeah… yeah, not bad. You’ll do,” the driver panted while pulling his clothes back into place.
“Mr. Quality Control,” I muttered as I got out of the big car.
Even that was difficult.
Each movement had to be slow and measured. All my movements would have to be so long as Teri and I were connected.
Getting out to nature and roughing it is all fine and good, unless you are wearing high heels.
The cabin was bigger than most houses down in the city, but it was still surrounded with dirt and rock.
It was just the thing to bring a smile to our warped driver.
He was taking perverse pleasure in watching us try to walk.
Every step we took set some portion of our collective anatomies off in motions of their own.
Tits and ass jiggling all over as we made our way over the rough terrain.
All it took was for one of us to loose our balance to set the other off hers.
And there would be our friendly driver.
More than ready to lend a helping hand.
Of course he managed to find some of the more unusual ways to steady us. Grabbing hold of things that had no way of falling.
So it went until we actually got to the house.
The driver led us into a large, nicely furnished room, then took off the handcuffs.
He must have saw something in my face that warned him. Now that I had both hands, I wasn’t about to take any of his shit.
He backed off, but the grin stayed on his face.
When he left the room, I started looking around the place.
“What’s going on? You looking for something?” Teri asked.
“Never mind. And wipe your face.” I went back to searching the room.
The girl did wipe her mouth with the back of her hand, cleaning off the last traces of the drivers spent lust.
I could still feel her watching me. And could guess the questions she wanted to ask me.
If Donner and I were close, how come I was acting as if I had never seen this place?
All I could do was hope she’d be quiet for a little while longer. Either I’d find something good, or else…
“Alright. Toy time.”
The driver was back.
“O.K.. Over here and get close.”
I watched as he put down a medium sized box.
I was still watching, almost daring him to start in with me again, when I felt Teri touching my arm.
Her touch seemed to mellow me, even though I was still mad at her for the way she had thrown herself at the asshole.
Giving in to her smile, and cute body, we moved over to where the driver directed us.
“You can get closer than that.”
Rough hands pushed Teri and I together. Turning us so we were facing each other.
“Give each other a hug,” he ordered.
Teri’s arms were instantly around me, and begrudgingly I did the same.
Our stand-in host was behind Teri, her body blocking most of my view. With two quick clicks I knew that this hug might go on for a while.
They were soon joined, as well as Teri’s wrists, by the sound of a second pair of handcuffs snapping into place.
“You two were just made for each other.”
It may have been true, but it didn’t make me appreciate this jerk any the more.
When he pulled out a weird looking belt, I liked him even less.
“And once we get…”
The driver circled both of our waists with the extra long belt. Pulling it snug, but not too much so because of the difference in Teri’s height.
It was the second belt that scared me.
“This into place…”
Silence was hard to maintain as the man fit this other piece of leather to the belt already holding us.
“You’ll be inseparable.”
The new one was two, maybe three inches wide.
And he was pulling it down between our legs.
Cinching it just hard enough to work it up against our pussys!
“Down on the floor. Wouldn’t want you to be uncomfortable, would we?”
He certainly found himself to be amusing.
Just chuckling away as he helped lower our bodies down to the cold wooden floor.
The way our bodies were held together made it more difficult for him to get much of a feel, but he managed anyway.
“Only a few more and you’ll be picture perfect,” we were told as the guy pulled out more straps.
He pulled me around to where Teri and I could now nearly look each other eye to eye.
It also put us so our hips and breasts were touching.
Leather circled our thighs, knees and ankles.
He even managed to find collars for us.
Ones that said “SLAVE”.
At least the one on Teri’s throat did.
“Now that we’re getting all comfy, we want to be sure not to interrupt the boss’s meeting. So here’s a little something to help you to keep quiet.”
The man was holding up a double headed dildo that had to be at least a foot long!
“You’ve got to be kidding! Get that thing away from me.”
My complaint didn’t seem to register with the man.
He had already picked where he was going to start.
Holding one end of the dildo very close to Teri.
The blonde opened her lips. Taking in several inches of the plastic dong.
“Your turn, and I’m not taking any shit from you bitch!”
With one hand at the back of each of our necks, the guy pressed our heads toward one another.
I struggled and twisted.
He pressed harder.
My lips were being mashed between plastic and my teeth.
The more I struggled, the more of the beast I was accidentally forcing into Teri’s mouth.
Jamming it down her throat!
I had seen her do a pretty good job of sucking, but I didn’t think she could handle all twelve inches.
And I was afraid this struggling was going to break some of my teeth.
Our mouths crashed together when I did open my mouth.
Both of us gurgling as the dildo slammed to the backs of our throats.
Before either one could pull away, the driver produced a short length of chain.
Clipping our slave collars together.
Then he added another strap. Cinching our necks together to insure the dildo couldn’t come out.
“You could have made it so much easier on yourself bitch. We could have maybe had some fun. But you’ve really pissed me off.”
So saying, our “friend” produced even more straps.
One that went under our arms, and another circling our backs.
When he pulled them tight, all space disappeared between our bodies.
Mashing our breasts.
Then he disappeared behind me.
I couldn’t see him, but I could feel his hands doing something behind my back.
First he tightened up the belt Teri and I shared.
Making as tight, or more so, then the one squeezing our breasts flat.
Then he began messing with the strap going between my legs.
Planting a foot in my back, he took hold of the now loosened strap.
AND PULLED!
Neither Teri or myself could help ourselves from screaming.
The sound passing around the dildo was no more than a pair of loud gurgles.
The rough edges of the strap rasped between our thighs.
Trying it’s damndest to work it’s way between our pussy lips.
Compressing and slicing the most tender areas possible.
Our torturer paid no heed to our pain.
He only grabbed hold, and pulled again!
Burying the leather into our ass cheeks as if it were pretending to be a G-string.
Two clits were squashed under the intense pressure, and we could no longer make a single move to prevent it.
Or stop it.
“There. Now maybe you’ll treat people nicer. I hope this will help teach you how to properly treat a cock,” he said as he stood up.
“You girls have a good time. The boss’s meeting shouldn’t be more than a couple of hours.”
HOURS!!!!
The bastard gave me one last swat on the rump as a parting gift.
Leaving us to lay there on the cold floor.
Alone in our suffering.

2 comments:

Blogger said...

Did you know you can shorten your links with AdFly and receive $$$$$$ from every click on your short urls.

Blogger said...

If you'd like an alternative to randomly flirting with girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

If you would rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy pubs and restaurants...

Then I encourage you to view this short video to uncover a shocking little secret that has the potential to get you your very own harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!