Tuesday, June 4, 2013

RIPE FOR REVENGE Part 3

“Don’t seem very energetic, do they?”
“Not yet Mr. Mendoza. But they will once they feel my whip.”
I couldn’t see him, but I knew the voice belonged to Donner.
And Mendoza was right. We weren’t very energetic.
Hot and covered with sweat caused by our forced, close proximity. Neither Teri or I felt much like moving at all.
Even if all the straps we wore would allow us to.
I was of the impression that I wouldn’t be able to move even if I were free. Not after having to lay on this cold floor for three hours.
How did I know we had been there for so long? Because that asshole driver thought it would be funny to put a clock on the floor next to us.
Giving us a way to count off every second we had to spend bound to each other.
All I could see of the world was Teri’s face, the clock and now the shoes of both men.
I recognized Donner’s expensive shoes, which meant it was Mendoza who was now circling around us.
“Are they up to your usual high standards?” the mysterious Mendoza asked.
“If not, they will be. As you know, I can be very persuasive.”
Which drew a dark laugh from Mendoza.
All of it sounded as if play time was close by.
It also sent shivers up my spine.
Yes, Donner could be most persuasive. How else could I explain why I would willingly put myself in such a miserable condition?
Yes I wanted to get this over with.
I had been in this enforced embrace with Teri for far too long.
All of those straps were slicing their way into our skin. Everything we did was painful.
Even breathing hurt.
Still you couldn’t expect for two girls to stay completely still for such a long period of time.
We had done our best to squirm around. Thinking that somehow we could find, or make, some slack.
Something that would make our time spent more pleasant.
All we did was make things worse.
Then the arms were laying on began to fall asleep.
Teri grunted, doing her best to communicate with her eyes. Trying to get me to work with her to flip us on our other side for awhile.
What we wound up with was me stuck on my back with Teri laying on top of me.
I thought I’d suffocate before we were able to roll over on our sides again.
And in doing that, the crotch strap was jerked extra hard up and through my poor pussy. The hard pinch on my clit nearly caused me to pass out!
For all that time, the only pleasure Teri or I experienced was that caused by our nipples rubbing together.
Once our bodies had gotten slick from sweat, our compressed breasts sought freedom by themselves.
The slightest shift made by either of us caused slippery breast flesh to slip and slide around.
Usually pushing hard nipple against hard nipple.
It got to where we were doing it on purpose in an effort to forget about some of the other pains we had to endure.
And to pass the time.
That was about to change.
Mendoza was unbuckling the straps holding our legs and ankles.
God, but it was wonderful to move again.
Still my legs felt like lead.
Tingling as fresh blood moved through them.
Donner’s business associate continued pulling straps off of us. Removing everything except the crotch straps and the chain that kept the penis gag in place.
The instant our hands were free, both Teri and I found our hands moving down toward the crotch strap.
Rubbing around it anyplace we could reach.
Both of us wishing to be rid of the damned thing.
“Enough of that shit! We aren’t here for what you want!” Donner cursed.
Two pair of strong hands took hold of us…
Pulling us to our feet…
Making us scream into our shared gag as the leather strap sawed through our pussys!
We must have made a pretty picture.
Teri and I were hugging each other again, but this time it was because of the agony we were sharing.
A hug that very quickly became much more.
Because of the differences in our heights, I was forced to all but hold the little blonde up.
Carrying her just to take weight off of our tortured slits.
Teri did her best to help by wrapping her legs around my thighs. Trying to take some of the load off my arms.
But I still had the bulk of the work to do.
Having to support both of us, and having to do it while wearing heels!
My legs were already wobbly from our long ordeal, so it didn’t take long before they started to shake from all of this extra effort.
The last thing I wanted to happen was to fall.
I didn’t dare think what would happen to the crotch strap. I certainly didn’t think I’d live through it.
But how much longer could I stand here?
How much more could I take?
There was a hand at my back, then a yank at the strap.
Before it would release, Donner had to pull the horrible thing a notch tighter!
I screamed.
Saliva bubbling out from around the plastic shaft of our gag.
The leather fell away and there was a rush of relief flowing through my body.
Teri let go and began to slid down me, checked only as Mendoza took hold of her.
Luckily he did because Teri was still connected to me via our collars and the dildo gag.
Before either one of us could do anything, our hands were pulled behind our backs, and the handcuffs snapped into place to keep them there.
Only then did Donner take away the chain linking our slave collars.
We lost no time spitting out our shared gag.
“That’s it! No more. I want to go home,” I told Donner.
He was laughing at me. I suppose it’s hard to take someone seriously when they’re drooling all over themselves, which is what I was doing thanks to the gag I had just rid myself of.
“No. Not yet. We haven’t begun to play yet.”
“Such a terrible waste that would be,” added Mendoza, who was busy with Teri.
The girl was looking as weak as what I felt.
Leaning against the stocky Mexican for support.
Mendoza was behind her, his hands cupping her breasts.
His fingers rolling erect nipples to make her squirm around in his arms.
“I… I can’t.” My voice was cracking and I hated the way it sounded. Just like I was whimpering. “Just take us back. The Agency will make good for you.”
Probably not since I didn’t work for them, but I figured it would be their problem.
It might be interesting to find out if they would. Just to see how good a customer they thought Donner was.
Either way, I wanted out of here!
Donner only shook his head.
“Sorry. I only ever get the very best from the Agency. Obviously that means you’re the best, so I suspect you are only kidding me. That you’d be disappointed if I were to let you loose now. Who knows how it could effect my reputation?”
“I don’t give a damn about your reputation. Or about you. Now let me go!”
“You aren’t very convincing. Especially with the way your friend is acting.”
“Shit,” was all I could say when I looked over at Teri.
Mendoza was still working on her breasts and there was no doubt that the blonde was into it.
She was leaning back into the man, stretching her neck out to kiss his chest and anywhere else she could reach.
One other thing she could reach was his cock.
Her cuffed hands reaching behind her to grab at his meat. Stroking it through his pants.
Damn it! I hadn’t guessed how deeply her submissiveness ran.
I would have thought she’d be right there with me. Looking for the quickest way out to the car.
“No, I think you want it just as much as your friend does. Maybe more so. I remember how you were last night.”
Donner’s hands were on my breasts now, and suddenly my insides turned to mush.
He was gently tugging at my hardened nips, and all thoughts of leaving fled my mind.
Right then all I wanted was for him to hold me.
To touch me all over.
Then for him to let me have his cock.
And worst of all, he knew it.
One of his hands dropped to finger my slit, and like an idiot I spread my legs to let him do it.
“So I won’t keep you waiting any longer. You’ll just love my dungeon.”
Mendoza was already on his way with Teri in tow.
Donner gave me a swat on the ass to get me moving, then guided me the rest of the way by using the handcuffs as a handle.
His business partner had the door open and was waiting inside with Teri.
“Oh my God!”
I thought Donner had been kidding when he’d said dungeon.
But that’s just where we were. The place was medieval.
And frightening!
I had been expecting a certain amount of spanking and perhaps some bondage, but nothing like what this looked like.
There were things in this room that could do some serious damage.
Inquisitions could be held here.
My insides were turning ice cold.
All those alarms that had been going off in my head were coming back to remind me how stupid I was.
Nobody even knew where I was.
Not knowing where we were headed, I couldn’t have left a note, even if I had been of a mind to.
I’d seen enough now to really worry me.
“Look, I really think it’s time for us to go home,” making my voice sound as serious as I possibly could.
Digging my heels into the concrete.
Trying to brace myself. To prevent myself from being moved further into the cold, frightening room.
“Yeah, yeah sure,” was Donner’s only comment as he lifted up on the handcuffs.
Forcing my arms up painfully in a direction they weren’t designed to move in.
Now my feet were moving as fast as they could in an effort to catch up to where my body was being propelled.
“I’m growing bored with your silly bitch games.” Donner kept me moving until he had me next to a small padded table.
“Stay there. Don’t move,” Mendoza ordered Teri.
He came over to join Donner and me. As Donner held my wrists up high in the air, all I could do was bend over the table, which was waist high.
Digging into my hips.
Mendoza separated my ankles and pulled them out so they touched the table legs. He only took a few seconds on each side as he strapped my ankles. Making it all tight enough to where they couldn’t move.
His hands showed both his strength and his cruelty.
The leather was pulled much harder than necessary just to hold me in place.
Pulled until he got a grunt of pain from me.
Then he pulled again!
He also made use of my positioning to give me a few hard pinches on my upper thighs. Just to watch me as I tried to dance away from him.
A six inch wide strap then belted my back down so I couldn’t lift my body off of the padded surface.
Mendoza compressing me until I had to fight for breath.
Only then did Donner let go of my hands.
My fingers searched around, but there wasn’t anything they could reach. The buckle for the strap was too far off to the side for me to ever hope to get at it.
As I wiggled around I only made myself look foolish.
The table was too small to support any more of me than just my belly. So the more I struggled, the more my bare breasts bounced around.
Swinging freely as they hung over the table’s edge.
But apparently I still had too much freedom.
Donner snapped a short lead to the center link of my handcuffs, pulling at the other end to where he could connect it to my slave collar.
Raising my wrists up to where they were nearly between my shoulder blades!
“NO! You don’t need to do that! I can’t do anything. Just play your stupid game and…”
SMACK!
Donner reminded me how vulnerable my up turned ass was.
“Quiet! Be a good girl. Unless you don’t want to,” his voice daring me to give him an excuse for another swat.
Mendoza moved a twin of the table I was fastened to next to me, and turned his attentions to Teri.
“Do you know what you’re to do?”
The blonde nodded as she walked over to the table.
Hands steered her so she would be facing the opposite way I was. We would be side by side, only facing head to ass.
Without a word she lay down on the padded top the same way I was. Not waiting to be told or grabbed, she spread her own legs out. Struggling to meet the table’s uprights.
She also brought her wrists up. Waiting patiently for her cuffs to be linked to her collar.
The little cutie moaned as she was strapped tightly to the table. Only hers were the sounds of sexual yearning.
This was just the sort of treatment she had been hoping for.
In a way I felt sorry for her. To position her shorter body the same way meant that her feet weren’t able to touch the ground.
Meaning Teri had to take most of her weight on her belly.
I was having trouble with my breathing with the bite of the binding waist strap squeezing me, I could only guess at how much more difficult it had to be for Teri.
The tables were so close together that I could feel Teri’s hips with my shoulders. The same held true at the other end of the table as well.
About all the motion we had left to us was a little wiggle at the shoulder, and the ability to move our heads.
That also seemed to be part of our bondage.
Without help to support our necks, it soon became painful to do anything but let our heads sink down.
But then you couldn’t see what was coming next. Females are far too curious to allow that to happen.
Once I did look up, I wished that I hadn’t.
Mendoza was handing Donner a large wooden paddle.
Of course he did keep one for himself.
The surface of both paddles seemed smooth, and I wondered if it was from their being used so much.
The smoothness was only marred by the large holes that were drilled in them. I had never seen anything like that before, so I didn’t give it much thought, not being able to see any practical use for them being that way.
Not that I wanted any lessons.
No matter what I did, I couldn’t help from tensing up.
The anticipation was too much.
Here I was looking at that paddle.
Knowing just what Donner planned to do with it.
And I couldn’t do a thing.
Not so much as wiggle my ass.
“This turns out to be rather interesting. Or at least I think so,” said Donner. “Most slaves only get to feel the paddle, or whip, or… well, you get the idea. But here you’ll have the rare opportunity to actually be able to look on at the same time. At very close range!”
SMACK! SMACK!
Donner was standing next to me, with Mendoza at the other end of the table.
Each man with a bate ass sticking up in front of them.
Both had used their paddles at the same time.
My ass felt as if it had been dipped in acid!
Hot, burning, screaming at me.
But not as loud as what I was screaming!
A scream that was cut short as I suddenly gasped for more air.
SMACK! SMACK!
More pain and more screaming.
SMACK! SMACK!
My head was thrown way back. Bending back toward my flaming butt.
It didn’t change anything. Certainly it didn’t protect my poor rump at all.
But it did make screaming easier.
SMACK! SMACK!
I was jerking at the wide strap holding me down.
Bouncing and twisting in an effort to wiggle free.
Choking myself each time my hands fought to move.
As they jerked down towards my burning bottom, they tried to take my slave collar along.
Cutting off my air supply as the leather ripped at my throat.
SMACK! SMACK!
One more scream, then the babbling.
NOOOOO! It hurts too much…”
SMACK! SMACK!
Jerking and thrashing my body, I desperately needed to find some way to escape.
“Can’t take it… STOPPP!”
SMACK! SMACK!
“You know you love it,” Donner replied. “Just like I know your complaints are your way of asking for more.”
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
The blows had come lighting quick.
First to one ass cheek, then the other.
Each swat having a twin. A painful partner attacking the naked bottom at the other end of the table.
It wasn’t until my throat, raw from screaming, had to stop for a moment that I noticed mine wasn’t the only screaming.
Teri was also screaming. Begging for mercy.
SMACK! SMACK!
For the first time I focused eyes that were blurred from a combination of tears and sweat.
I looked over at Teri’s bottom.
Those sweet little ass cheeks were pulled so taught from being bent over. The perfect target!
And they were so red.
SMACK! SMACK!
The paddle hit her on the cheek closest to me, and I could see her ass flesh squish down as it tried to make room for the paddle.
I thought I could see blood rushing into her rump, and the way her muscles danced around the instant the wood lifted again.
I’d never seen anything glow such a bright color before.
And I knew that my own bottom had to look exactly the same.
“Ah yes. I knew they’d be like this,” Donner said.
He’d switched the paddle to his other hand, then ran his fingers between Teri’s legs.
“Sometimes I think it’s the only way to get a woman truly wet,” he added as his hand came back up.
Sopping with Teri’s juices!
“Yes, I agree.”
The unseen Mendoza was doing his own check.
After the burning bite of the paddle, his probing fingers almost felt too good.
Where Donner had simply tested Teri, Mendoza was finger fucking me.
He added as second finger…
Then a third…
Twisting his knuckles so they’d rub across my clit.
SMACK!
Donner was back to paddling the little blonde.
SMACK!
So Mendoza used his as well.
Only he was still holding it in his left hand.
His right hand still buried deep inside me!
SMACK! SMACK!
“AAaahhh! Yes! Yes! I mean NO! STOP!”
“Your wish is my command,” Mendoza laughed as he took his fingers out of me.
NOOOOOOOO! Not that! Do me. Do it more!”
“Oh, you mean this?”
SMACK!
“Not that! The other! Use me! Your fingers… your cock… Anything you want! BUT DO IT!”
“I’m so sorry I can’t do that. Not until my friend has had a chance to enjoy you.”
SMACK! SMACK!
Teri and I were sobbing away as the two men traded places.
Mendoza lost no time before giving Teri the same treatment I had gotten.
Donner had his own variation on the theme.
Rubbing his palm along my slit…
SMACK! SMACK!
Then pinching my mound shut…
SMACK! SMACK!
Being especially brutal. Crushing my clit!
Just when I was sure I’d die, Donner started rubbing my pussy just as sweetly as any girl could want.
Keeping my pussy dripping.
SMACK! SMACK!
“I think they’re about ready. How about you?”
“Yes… ready.” Mendoza sounded like he was about to burst a seam.
“Good. Because I think it’s time for a little competition.”
Both men swiftly stripped down. This was my first good look at Mendoza.
The man was almost as tall as Donner, but there were some signs of age showing on his body.
A few extra pounds here and there.
An extra roll around his belly from too much beer.
And his cock was no where near as nice.
Oh it was O.K.. It just wasn’t impressive.
Not like Donner’s, which was perfect.
It hit me all at once what I thinking about.
What was I doing?
This man had just been attempting to turn my ass into raw hamburger. So why was I sizing up his cock?
Why was I…
Because I so fucking horny I couldn’t stand it!
And I was ashamed of myself for it.
Mendoza was standing up. Walking over to Teri.
I didn’t hear Donner, but I felt his hand come down on my hip.
“So here are the rules of our little game,” Donner explained. “Mr. Mendoza and myself are going to make use of your various talents. The object here is for you to do everything you can to please us. Why?”
Mendoza’s hand was pumping his cock to make sure his erection stayed up and hard. “Because the one of you that doesn’t make us cum will be punished.”
“Those are the only rules,” Donner added. “We get to use you in any way we want. For as long, or short, as we please. If you each get one of us off, then you’ll each be punished for not pleasing the other man.”
“And if you don’t take cum from either of us, well it could be a very long night for you,” Mendoza said almost gleefully.
I turned my head as far as I could reach, watching as the Mexican businessmen sunk his cock into Teri’s pussy.
Seeing the look that came over his face.
Knowing the girl had to be super tight to make him react like that.
I was ready. Still waiting for my own turn to show what I could do.
Wanting to take on Donner’s cock.
And still waiting.
It wasn’t until I heard Teri’s gurgling that I realized what was going on.
Both men were ganging up on the blonde.
My heart froze.
What if they both came?
Flooding Teri front and rear.
I’d never even get a chance to…
Two hands took hold of my hips.
They didn’t need to steady me, the straps were doing that already.
Fingers dug into my skin as Donner drove himself forward.
“OH MY GOD!”
All ten inches of him must have been driven into me in that one motion.
It hurt so much, and so good.
His stiff prick felt hot inside me, but not as hot as where his skin touched my bent bottom.
The pressure of his body reminding me how much the paddle had hurt me.
All of that started to fade away as Donner’s hips started thrusting in and out.
Soooo goood!
“OH YES! THAT’S WHAT I WANTED!”
“Then show me. Get that damn cunt tight if you want my cum.”
With my legs strapped I couldn’t make use of the rest of my body. All I could do was draw my pussy as tight as possible.
Contracting my inner muscles until I thought I’d rip myself apart.
Or until Donner’s cock did!
My eyes had been closed since Donner had really started fucking me.
Drawn tight in concentration as I did all I could think of to get him to cum inside me.
Staying closed as I enjoyed the sensations he was feeding me.
Bringing me closer to orgasm by the second.
So I never saw Mendoza until he jerked me up by the hair.
“Pay attention cunt!”
The painful way he had brought my head up caused my mouth to open, and I’m sure I would have let out a yelp if he hadn’t stuffed my mouth with his cock.
Maybe Mendoza wasn’t as long as Donner, but his cock was at least as thick.
Maybe more so.
It was far wider than I had thought.
Causing me to strain as I tried to get all that width in past my lips at once.
Not that the man was wasting any time.
He wanted down my throat, and he wanted it now!
I have to admit I found it to be surprisingly sexy to have two men using me at the same time.
Making me feel one hundred-twenty percent female.
I was so wrapped up in how wonderful this double stuffing was that it took several seconds before something else registered.
The taste of Teri’s pussy!
After all, the last place Mendoza’s cock had been was pumping away at the blonde haired girl.
Now I was getting my first taste, and I liked it!
She was so sweet. I almost wished that I was licking away at her pussy rather then the thick cock I had.
Almost.
It was enough to make me a bit sorry I hadn’t taken a turn at her last night.
Sadly it didn’t take long until I had licked her tasty juices off of Mendoza.
Luckily, Mendoza’s cock was still full of it’s own juices.
God, but I was enjoying the double fucking far too much.
Wishing with every passing instant that I was free.
Free so I could make better use of my body for all of our enjoyment.
But settling for what I could do, so long as those cocks continued to pound away at me.
Mendoza’s cock was quite a mouth filler, but it had nothing to match the reach of Donner’s magnificent pole.
Hard, thick and long. It felt as if he were trying to slam it all the way through me.
As Mendoza began to pick up his own tempo, I had visions of the two cocks pounding at me. Driving deeper and deeper inside me until they met somewhere in my center.
My clit was, unfortunately, pretty far away from most of this hot action. The angle I was bound in seemed to be for the benefit of the men, not for Teri or myself.
Still the heat was building within me, and I knew it wouldn’t be long until I’d be cumming.
And with two cocks inside, I knew I’d cum like never before.
I was still day dreaming about how wonderful my climax would be…
When Donner pulled out!
Donner took his erection back over to Teri.
Letting her have a taste of my lust in her mouth.
Leaving me to moan from the sudden emptiness I felt.
A girl certainly knew when something the size of Donner’s meat stick disappeared. It was as if my insides had collapsed on themselves.
My lips closed down tighter on Mendoza. Not wanting to risk him loosing interest in me.
Not wanting him to take his cock away from me.
God but I tried.
Like I said, cock sucking wasn’t one of my stronger points, but that didn’t mean I wasn’t putting on the effort.
That’s why I thought I’d cry when the big Mexican pulled free of my mouth with a loud, wet pop.
Taking it back to slam into Teri’s pussy. Giving me a chance to experience what the blonde must have gone through while both men were busy fucking me.
That terrible feeling of loneliness.
Completely empty.
My little blonde friend certainly wasn’t though.
There were all sorts of wet, sloshing sounds coming from her, front and rear, as both men heaved themselves at her small body.
All I could do was watch her buttocks jiggle as she was fucked. Counting the seconds as I waited, and hoping I’d get another chance.
I shuttered with delight as I felt a thrusting between my thighs. Donner was back inside me!
But it wasn’t to last long.
“Hurry! Let’s switch while I’m still able to enjoy it,” Mendoza shouted.
From the way Teri groaned I knew that the Hispanic mystery man had pulled out of her.
Leaving her as empty as I had been.
I was groaning the same way when Donner also pulled out.
It only took a few seconds before the men changed sides, and I found myself staring at Donner’s cock.
Shining and slick…
And coming for my mouth!
Not giving it a second thought I simply opened my mouth and sucked him in.
Realizing afterward where his fuck tool had just been.
Deep, deep inside me.
Covered with my own fuck juices.
Juices I now had to swab off with my tongue.
I loved it!
The thought of doing this would have turned my stomach only a few days ago, but now that I was under Donner’s spell, I found it to be exciting.
I thrilled at the opportunity to taste my own hot lust, and I wondered if Teri felt the same way.
The thought was chased from my mind as Mendoza pushed his way into me.
“They are both so good I can not make up my mind which one I like the best,” came the voice behind me.
“You’ll have plenty of time to decide. They aren’t going anywhere.”
My pussy gushed from that.
God, but how nice it would be to spend a couple of days like this. I didn’t even mind being tied down so long as these cocks were hard and inside me.
If only I could cum!
This game was wonderful, especially for the men, but they’d just be getting a girl all warmed up, ready to squirt, when their cocks moved on.
Pumping and teasing, but never letting Teri or I have the release we were working so hard for.
All it would take would be two or three good rubs on my clit and I’d be able to…
“OH JESUS! I’M…”
I could feel Mendoza taking quick jabs at my pussy. He was about ready to…
NOT YET! I WANTTOO SOON… I’M…”
That’s when the big Mexican pulled his cock from me!
I heard the sound of Teri taking the wet meat into her mouth.
YES! THAT’S IT! I’M CUMMINGGGGG!”
The asshole!
I had done all the work.
It was my pussy that got him to the point of exploding.
But it was Teri that got the prize of his cum.
Leaving me to get punished!
I clamped my lips down harder on Donner.
There was no chance he was going to get away from me before I tasted his spunk.
And I was sure I’d be getting it soon.
His hips were thrusting like crazy at me. Nearly breaking my neck as he punched forward with each hard stroke.
I could even feel the pulse in the veins surrounding his hulking tool change, and I knew he was nearly ready.
His balls filling with beautiful cum.
Ready to fill my greedily sucking mouth.
Until he moved back. Stepping away from me!
Plugging into Teri.
“I’m almost there. Do you want it?”
“Yes! Yes… give it all to me… Fuck me harder… Like the bitch I am,” she panted.
Her tongue was lapping up at the last bit of the goo sticking to her lips.
Stretching out her little wiggler to get at the last few drops of Mendoza’s cum which had somehow escaped her.
Pearl white as they threatened to drip off from her chin.
“I’ll fuck you hard alright. That other cow couldn’t take it, but you sure can.”
I was almost in tears. It wasn’t true. I had given them my best.
Taking both men all the way to the edge.
Bring them to a boil, only to have their cocks taken away when they were ready to…
CUMMMMM! TAKE IT YOU BITCH!!!!!”
There was a final loud slapping sound as Donner stuffed every last inch into the small girl.
His spunk jetting out. Coating her entire insides.
Then the bastard pulled out his still dripping tool.
Holding it out as if waiting for me to clean it.
“Let her. She got the rest of it,” I spat.
SLAP!
When I opened my mouth to cry, Donner stuffed his still stiff meat inside.
Laughing as I swabbed him clean.
“Too bad for you little cunt,” Mendoza chuckled, patting my up thrust ass.
“Yes, not woman enough to satisfy either one of us.” Donner was still enjoying guiding my mouth around. Forcing me to make a lot of noise as I slurped cum away every trace of his fucking.
“So I’m afraid you’ll be facing a double punishment. It also means a double reward for your friend for having done such a good job,” Mendoza explained.
His hands already reaching to free Teri.
The girl was slow in moving even once she was freed.
I could easily understand why. The backs of my own legs were burning from being held in this uncomfortable position for such a long period.
Not to mention the soreness in my thighs from the hard fucking, or blistering pain from the spankings.
Making her way unsteadily to her feet, Donner turned to the girl.
“Go over there. You’ll find several dildos in the second drawer. You are to select two of them. NOW!”
Teri showed just how sore her body was the instant she began to move. Oh she did her best to hurry, but it was easy to see how much her body wanted to rebel against her. Wanting only to collapse and rest. Just like mine own body wanted to. The blonde looked in the drawer for a long, long time. Flashing glances back at Donner and Mendoza.
Not knowing what they had in mind, she didn’t know which ones to pick.
She was frightened of picking one too small, or too big.
The ones she came back with were by no means small.
Donner stood silently as Teri offered the plastic dongs out to him.
He took only one of them.
“As your reward you get to use that one.”
The girl looked the artificial cock over, stoking it with one hand, but she still didn’t understand what she was being told.
“You do know what a cock is used for, don’t you!” Donner bellowed.
Wide eyed, Teri nodded.
“Then do it. Stuff it up that worthless cunt of yours. We want to see you cum, and you aren’t to stop cumming until we tell you!”
With that Teri laid down on the cold floor and inserted the large dong.
Working it in and out with both hands until her hips were squirming around with a life of their own.
Just like with me, Teri hadn’t been allowed to get close enough to cumming as the men fucked her.
Now her body was more than happy to change that.
“That means this one’s for you, cow.”
Donner held the other dildo in front of my mouth.
I opened my lips to take it.
I was in enough trouble already and didn’t want to make my coming punishment any worst.
The dildos Teri had selected were in the same league as Donner’s cock, and I was have just the same problem in trying to take it in.
Donner obviously wasn’t happy with how long I was taking, so he began to help.
Twisting the prong from side to side, while pushing it down my throat.
Keeping at it until most of the plastic had disappeared.
Mendoza wiped a tear from my face, bringing his face close to my ear.
“You had best leave that there. I don’t think you’ll like what happens if you drop it.”
If he was trying to worry me, it was working.
I don’t think I had ever been so scared in my entire life.
At least I thought that until I saw both men arm themselves.
A paddle for Mendoza and a crop in Donner’s hand!
The closer the men came towards me, the less I liked it.
Only a few moments ago I was sure I was going to be sent to heaven. Looking forward to the two thrusting cocks that would have me cumming like a freight train.
Now I was facing hell.
My poor body had already taken far more than I would have guessed it being able to endure.
And I was sure it was now going to get worse.
Very much worse!
Mendoza was first to reach me. Him and his paddle.
SMACK! SMACK!
Both blows came so quickly they almost seemed to be one.
The cheeks of my ass exploded with white hot agony.
I couldn’t help but let out a scream.
As I did so the dildo in my mouth slipped.
Coming close to falling away from my lips.
My head twisted around as I stretched my neck as far as I could. Doing what I could to open my mouth and throat.
Hoping I could get the dildo to slide back down to where it had been.
Worming it back into place with my lips and teeth.
I didn’t want to think what these two men might do to me if the dildo did fall to the floor.
SMACK! SMACK!
But I didn’t know how long I’d be able to hold on to it. Not if Mendoza was going to continue paddling me this hard.
Already I was crying. Great tears running down both cheeks.
SMACK! SMACK!
How was he doing it? It seemed as if each blow was harder than one before.
And there was still Donner to deal with.
He hadn’t touched me yet. But I knew he was there.
Waiting for the proper moment.
SMACK! SMACK!
I was sobbing hard. At least as hard as the swats were.
With all that crying, unfortunately, the dildo slipped from me again.
Only this time I wasn’t given the chance to try and swallow it back down again.
The moment I started chasing the dong down, biting at it to keep a hold…
SMACK! SMACK!
The paddle had moved around to hit me at the sides of my hips.
Finding fresh targets.
New places to cause hurt to!
I wondered if there would be any place left on my body that wouldn’t be glowing bright red by the time these men were though with me.
SMACK! SMACK!
TWACK! TWACK!
The tip of Donner’s crop struck me on the insides of my thighs.
Up high, on the soft inner flesh of my legs.
Nearly biting my pussy!
So many impacts coming at once, I couldn’t help but scream out.
This time the did dildo fall from my open lips!
Donner was instantly there to pick it up.
Holding the dong before my still open mouth.
“What did I tell you? Weren’t you listening, or did you think we were kidding?”
His tone was harsh, but the look on his face told me different.
He knew exactly how hard I’d been straining to avoid dropping it.
How much I’d suffered.
The same look also told me that it wouldn’t have made any difference.
I could see in his eyes that he and Mendoza would have only continued to hit me harder and harder. Not stopping until I eventually lost my grip.
“Some of them never seem to learn,” laughed a happy Mendoza.
“Oh but she will learn. I’ll personally see to it she learns.”
The dildo was wiggling in front of me again, “You let it get dirty, now you can clean it off.”
Thankful that my body wasn’t being beaten, at least for the moment, I opened my mouth.
My tongue flicking over the plastic.
Licking the dirt and grime from it’s surface.
The two men laughing at me the whole time.
With one more sound in the room.
“Ohhhhh… YES! I need it… need it… YES!”
All three of us looked over to Teri.
To see the blonde fucking herself just as she had been ordered.
Her back arched up off the cold floor as she came.
Slowing for a moment as she savored her climax, Teri’s hands started moving again.
Thrusting the dildo in and out of her cum soaked cunt.
“See? If you had been a good girl and followed instructions you’d be enjoying yourself the same way,” Donner told me.
His hand was pumping the dildo in and out of my mouth.
Making sure I didn’t miss anything.
Raping my mouth the plastic monster.
We all knew he was lying though.
There was no way in hell he would have simply allowed me to pleasure myself the same way Teri was.
I didn’t know why, but it was all part of a plan.
Donner and Mendoza had gone out of their way to make sure I hadn’t won any part of the competition they’d staged.
They also seemed to be enjoying my punishment far too much for my liking.
They were looking forward to hurting me.
“Oh God! So fucking good… One… One more!”
Teri was in another back bend as she climaxed for the men.
Her body looking as if she were ready to fire her cum right at them.
“Nothing to do now except carry out my promise,” Mendoza said. Acting as if her were dealing with a small child.
I was certainly as helpless as one.
The Hispanic man stepped over Teri, the girl never so much as noticing as the man towered above her.
She just went on fucking herself.
As ordered.
Using both hands to power the cock into her pussy.
Mendoza chuckled at her, played with a boob, then came back to me.
A leather strap with a dildo attached to it was in his hand.
“You handled that one so well, I wouldn’t want you to have to do without.”
He waited for me to willingly open my mouth, then he jammed the cock in my mouth, strapping the gag in place.
Sealing my lips into silence.
“I suppose I’ll have to find something to do with this one then,” said Donner with a shrug of his shoulders.
My first thought was that he’d use it to tease me with.
I was wrong.
The leather straps had already been tested many times by my thrashing body, but nothing like the way I tested them when I felt the head of that dildo pressing against my asshole!
I grunted. I squealed. I begged with my eyes.
The only thing I had to be grateful for was the fact Donner had jammed the plastic cock half way down my throat.
At least it was wet as he used it to butt fuck me.
I had said earlier that cock sucking wasn’t one of my favorite things. Well at least I had done it before.
I had some idea of what to do.
I’d never been fucked in the ass.
Never wanted to. Never saw the reason for it.
Now I wish I had.
If only I had known what to expect, or knew how to relax so it wouldn’t have hurt as much.
There was no way for me to stay still.
Jerking, pulling and working against the leather holding me down.
And all of it for nothing.
Less than nothing because in doing it I only managed to make it more painful for myself.
The more I fought, the tighter my back door stayed.
Muscles clinching tighter to keep the invader out.
Not tight enough to win out against Donner.
He was just too big and strong. My poor little ass pucker never stood a chance.
All I did was piss Donner and Mendoza off.
“So she still does not understand. She fights you,” Mendoza pointed out as if Donner hadn’t been paying attention.
“By the time I finish with her, she’ll beg me to fuck her ass. If not, I’ll just have to keep loosening her up. Maybe to the point she can take a baseball bat up her shitter!”
Donner only had a few inches of plastic stuffed up my back door and already I thought I’d die.
“What the hell kind of slave is she supposed to be? Can’t even take a simple ass fucking!”
That didn’t mean that Donner was ready to give up though.
Far from it.
He twisted and turned that damned prick.
Using it like a cork screw as he drilled it deeper into my bowels.
“There! That’s better.”
“Maybe, but it’s not all the way in, now is it?”
What the hell did Mendoza want?
It felt as if I had a tree lodged up my ass, and the man’s saying it’s not enough?
“Here my friend. Let me help you.”
I was prepared for the Mexican to take hold on the base and give it another twist.
To do his part to complete my anal stuffing.
I wasn’t ready when he used the paddle as a mallet to hammer that plastic spike home.
Eyes popping from their sockets, I screamed.
I was going crazy!
My fingers fanning like mad to wave the men away.
SMACK! SMACK!
Giving me a few more just to make sure the dildo wouldn’t accidentally fall out.
Feeling like I was coming apart into little pieces, all I could do was lay there and take all they were doing to me.
There was a moment of quiet during which all three of us again looked over to Teri.
The blonde was still working the dildo in and out of herself.
She was cumming again, but there was now a look of discomfort on her face.
As ordered, she was cumming as quickly as she force herself to do so.
And her body was paying the toll for it.
After all she had been put through, her little body couldn’t take it anymore.
Now the pleasure was only bringing her pain.
She had climaxed so many times that her pussy was rubbed raw!
It was Mendoza who stomped over to kick her in the side.
“Not enough. Faster you little cunt. Faster or you’ll get the same as your cow friend!”
Here I had been starting to hate Teri for making me hold the bag. Letting me take all of the punishment these men could dish out.
They were now proving that even their “rewards” came at a cost.
“You’ve had your little break now, so how about if we get back to it?” Donner asked me.
All I could do was sob.
I had nothing left I could do.
Donner reached into his pocket. Fishing out something small and silver.
“A gift for you,” he told me.
Some gift.
A pair of clips of some sort.
I was testing the leather’s strength again as the clips found their way to my nipples.
Even thought the gag kept me fairly quiet, I was still screaming my throat raw!
“The best part about these is the more she struggles, the more they’ll hurt,” Donner said. His fingers playing with the nipple clips.
Waiting for me to tire, then he’d pull or twist at the biting steel.
Laughing as I’d begin to jerk and thrash once more.
“But what if she stops fighting against them?” Mendoza asked.
I think he already knew.
He had probably seen Donner pick up the crop.
I didn’t see it until he was ready to whip my breasts!
If my chest had exploded it couldn’t have caused as much pain as what that small bit of leather brought.
And brought…
And brought…
The men took turns whipping my tits and paddling my ass.
Going on…
Never ending…
On and on until I didn’t even know what was happening any longer.
I don’t even remember when it happened.
At what point the blazing agony stopped hurting.
It was as if I were suddenly in a dream like world.
A world filled with pain that didn’t hurt.
Of pleasure that came in blinding white bolts.
And at that point, if it weren’t for the penis gag filling my mouth, I would have been asking for more.
As it was I was sucking at the penis shaped gag.
No, not in an effort to swallow. I was sucking it as if it were real.
My mind screaming for the real thing.
Wanting to have a cock, or else more of the crop.
Begging the men to whip me more.
In fact I couldn’t understand when they stopped.
When their attentions suddenly turned to Teri.
Exhaustion had finally caught up with the girl.
Racked by more orgasms than she could remember, Teri had slumped to the floor.
Her muscles no longer willing to move for her.
Not a good enough excuse for Donner and Mendoza.
They were sure that the crop could convince the blonde to try again.
The harsh blows giving her incentive.
Trembling little fingers reached for the dildo she had dropped.
Once she did start to move, feebly struggling to insert the dildo, they changed their minds.
Deciding that it would be more fun to induce a few more orgasms in her themselves.
If she wanted them or not.
At least it would be fun for them.
More fun is she fought them.
Double teaming the girl, they took Teri right there on the floor.
Donner from the rear and Mendoza in her mouth.
Slamming their cocks into the blonde until they shot their gooey loads all over her.
Leaving her on the floor half unconscious and covered in cum!
And I was angry at them.
Mad as hell.
Wishing they’d either fuck me…
Or whip me some more!
They finally came back over to me. Unbuckling the straps holding me in place.
That’s when I discovered I no longer had the strength left to do a single thing by myself.
If I hadn’t been laying on the tiny table, I’d have fallen to the floor.
Donner didn’t take the gag away, he simply undid the strap.
Waiting for me to find the energy to spit it out.
Shifting my jaw from side to side I tried to work out some of the soreness.
It also gave me a chance to find my voice.
“Fuck me…”
I’m not really sure if they could even hear me, my voice was so weak.
“What was that cunt?”
“Fuck me. Please Master… I need it so bad. I’ll be good for you.”
“Showing some sign of improvement, eh?”
“Yes friend Mendoza. But nothing like what she will be like.”
The big Mexican only laughed as he reached for me.
Big arms wrapped around me, lifting me up.
“Oh please! Take me,” I begged.
“No, no little cunt. I’m afraid I can’t do that.”
“Then whip me. Let me prove how good I can be.”
“Quite a bit of improvement,” he said sounding impressed.
Everything else blurred. The world faded away from me for a short while.
By the time it came back Mendoza was stretching me out on a hard cot.
Strapping me down to the four corners.
Spread eagling me.
Giving me faint hope that the needs of my clit might finally be answered as he circled me.
Getting an eyeful of my naked cat.
I did what I could to spread my wet gash in hopes of enticing him in to some action.
“Not yet I’m afraid. There’s much more you have to do. Rest. You’ll need strength for tomorrow.”
Mendoza gave one last rub to my pussy.
Purposely taking the chance to tease me.
I think I was asleep by time he turned off the light.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you'd like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

If you would prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy bars and nightclubs...

Then I encourage you to watch this short video to find out a strong little secret that can literally get you your very own harem of attractive women:

Facebook Seduction System...