Friday, June 7, 2013

PALLAVI WITH IN LAW

I am writing about relation between me & my brother in law Mahesh (cousin brother). He is 3rd man in my life after my husband Dharmesh & Sasurji(Father in Law). It was all happened when Dharmesh was busy in his new office set up & got bored by Sasurji. I was getting horny that period of time. I was think of getting involving with someone. During that time Dharmesh told me that we are going to Nasik for some work related to new office set up. He said that during are visit we will be staying at Mahesh's place.
Mahesh is married, his wife Renuka is doing MBA. She is very much preety & nice woman, so as mahesh. Mahesh is engineer & working with Samsonite @ Igatpuri. I was made up my mind tht I try & seduce Mahesh this time. To be very frank when I 1st saw Mahesh I was very much impressed with him. He tall, handsome guy with good physc. I am always envy of Renuka.
We reached Nasik on sunday. That both were at home. Mahesh has taken a leave till the time we were in Nasik, cos Renuka was doing full time MBA. I purposely wearing saree cos i know Mahesh loves womans wearing sarees. I was desparetly waiting for next day when Dharmesh & Renuka will be out.
Monday morning Renuka left home very early I was waiting for Dharmesh to leave. He left around 9.30. I was excited the moment Dharmesh left. Mahesh was resting in his room. I quickly had my shower & decide to wear lemon color transperent saree & blouse. I went in his room & ask Mahesh "bhai aap chai loge" he said i had once with renuka. I replied mere saath bhi lijiyena. He smiled & said ok. I took a cup of tea in his bedroom. & played the same trick which i have done with my sasurji. I drop my saree pallu purposely keeping the cup. I was watching mahesh's reaction. He was starring my cleavages. We both smile at once. I sat on the chair & watching TV. He ask me to be comfortable. we both chatted till lunch. I was just enjoying his company.
We both than had our lunch & relaxing in balcony. He ask me to change if i want, why i am wearing saree? I instanly replied because i know you love womans wearing saree. He ask me shyly, who told u? I said i know mahesh. Renuka is the luckiest to have husband like u. He was just shyly laughing (dumb, i had given him the signal). I said dharmesh is not paying attention to me he is busy in his work. i am enjoying here in nasik. He than just ask me come in & said see pallavi this things are normal. You must try & get involve in some activity. I said mahesh now i am ok i am happy with ur company & was looking straight into his eyes. That moment he got my signal. He went near window & closed the curtains. He came near me & put his hand around me & i just melt our lips meet each other as he pulled me i feel his hard erected lund touching my naval. My boobs were pressed on his body. He was slowly pressing my butts. he stopped kissing me & came behind hold me from behind & strated kissing on my shoulder & neck. His hands slides upper from my waists & cupped my breast. He took me to the bed & switched on the lights. I lie back on bed; he came near me & unbuttoned my blouse. My nipple were erected rock hard. He put his hand on one & was massaging my breast very gently. we both were starring each other in lust. I touch his lund & started massaging over his track pants. I pulled his pants down & took out his lund it was 5" long & thick as well. His pubic was medium hairy. I remove his t-shirts & banian, i pulled him & ask him to lie on bed. He was completly naked I started massaging his hairy body. I than bend down & took his lund in my mouth & rolling my tongue on tip of his lund. He stopped me & ask me to get naked. I remove my saree & pettycoat. I was abt to remove my panty i find mahesh was behind me his lund was poking my butts. I bend down to remove my chaddi. He hold my waist & started rubbing his lund on my asshole. I stood in same position for a while. It was new to me dharmesh had never done to me like ths. He sat down & was kissing & massaging my butts. I started walking towards bed & sat on the bed. He followed me, he sat & started pressing my boobs, i said why r u so silient? I love dirty talking while sex. He shyly nodded his head. He was really a innocent guy. I taken the initiative. I said mahesh don't u like to taste my nipples? I hold my breast with one hand & with other hand i guided his head near my breast. He than started sucking my nipple like a baby boy. I took his hand & kept on my pussy. He gently guided his fingure in side my hole. I started dripping in my pussy. He than started smooching me. After her while i ask him who is more sexy renuka or me? He replied pallavi of course you are sexy. I ask him how? Infact renuka is beautiful than me. He said ya she is but she is not having sexy figure like u, your butts are really curvy. I loved ur ass crack really very deep. You have thin hairy black asshole. Ur nipples are like black grapes. Sexy deep naval. u give good blowjob. U r mindblowing. I was in 7th heaven after hearing this. I said mahesh, i want to experience ur tongue inside my asshole, will u? He said sure pallavi, infact I always wanted to do that once but renuka never allowed me to do so. I excused him for sometime. I went in bathroom i washed my pussy & asshole with my shampoo. I went in he asked me what happen? I said nothing was just went for bathroom. By the time i went back his lund was lose the erection. he was starring my naked body. I sat next to him & started massaging his lund, he started gaining the erection again. I push him back & position myself exposing my asshole to him. He came near & started rotating his fingue on my asshole. He kissed my hole & now trying to insert his tongue. He started smooching my asshole. He was rotating his tongue around my asshole. I was enjoying every bit of action.

I than laid him on bed started playing with his lund & balls below. My hand were running between his hairy balls & asshole. he pulled me up & guided his lund in my pussy & gave a firm jerk inside my pussy . OOOOOHHHHHHHH what a feeling that was. I bend down on his chest & started rotating my waist so I could feel his lund every corner inside my pussy.
He ask me to got up & laid me down on bed. He came between my legs took them on shoulders, I guided his lund to my pussy. He gave a gentle jerk in my pussy. 'aaaaahhhhhh' I moaned, he was having great control on his climax. I was very much sure that if dharmesh must have doing ths to renuka he must have ejaculated long back. I was really enjoying mahesh riding on me. He slowly increased his speed along with me even he started moaning loudly 'aaaaahhhhhh' 'aaaaahhhhhh' 'aaaaahhhhhh' 'aaaaahhhhhh' 'aaaaahhhhhh' we both held each other tightly as he made his final force inside my pussy. he ejaculated inside me and erupted his hot load deep into my pussy .I felt his thick warm cum shooting deep into my pussy. He collapsed on my breasts with his lund buried in my pussy, his cum dribbling out from my pussy running down my thighs. He was perspiring and hugged me tight. I kissed him hard tears in my eyes ..wow what a fuck I had. I liked him lying on me his lund buried deep in my pussy and filling it up and his cum never seemed to be
stopping.. His cum continued to be pumped into my pussy.

Like a possessed woman I kissed him with wanton lust. After some time I felt
his lund swelling and getting hard inside my pussy. My god .it was amazing.
His lund becoming hard within few minute. He smiled at me. "again?" He
questioned me 'now pallavi will he said. He told me to get into doggy position and I quickly turned over and got on fours on the bed and thrust my bottoms out presenting my pussy to him. Needing no instructions, mahesh grabbed my hips and held me by my waist. He positioned his lund head near my pussy lips and rubbed his lunds head along the slit up and down.
It was such a good feeling when he rubbed his lund on my slit that I was
moaning with pleasure 'aaaaahhhhhh' 'aaaaahhhhhh' and as I could not hold any longer I yelled to him and said ohh mahesh fuck me, fuck me like a bitch. With a powerful lunge he thrust his lund into my cunt. I moaned out loudly in extreme pain and erotic pleasure as I felt his thick average lund forcing its way into my pussy. I went silent and then started panting wildly as he held my hips and was
fucking me steadily long slow powerful thrusts.

He had complete control of my entire body now and was fucking steadily. His arms were now around my back and his hands were squeezing my nipples gently. I let out little moans 'aaaaahhhhhh' as the fucking became more and more furious. My moans became screams, louder and louder. I was the only one in the world and didn't care about anything but the thick lund I was being impaled by. My boobs bounced up and down with every up-thrust of his lund. 'Oh my god! It's sooo thick!! Fuck me, fuck me!!!' mahesh then pushed me forward! On my huge breasts, propped my ass on top of a pillow and began to go to fuck me earnestly.. He was like a man possessed. He shoved the entire length of his cock into me time and again. Thrusting in and out non-stop. This must have gone on for at least five minutes. All the time I screamed for more. He was squeezing my nipples and the pain of the nipples coupled with the pain
of my stretched pussy made me buck into his thrusts.. 'Aaaaaaagg ggggggg
ggghhhhhhhh' I moaned out in pleasure. I was on the verge of cuming and I
started shouting and screaming. He got the hint that I was about to cum and
he took his one hand to my pussy and started rubbing that fast. I said, yaaa
fuck me mahesh fuck me hard aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I was coming fuck me aaaahhhhhhhhh and I climaxed.

I felt mahesh pulling my legs down the bed and pushing me on my face down to the bed. His rock hard cock was still standing like a pole. He then began
kissing my back and was gently massaging and squeezing my nipples with his hands. I glanced over my shoulder and noticed that the huge lund head was swelling up to it's enormous proportions. I felt mahesh push the top of my back forward and spread my legs as he prepared to mount me. I grabbed the bed and anticipated the lund. 'Oooooh!' I moaned as he shoved it in me once again. His hands grasped my hips and worked it in and out of my tender little pussy. My vagina was aching and paining. I don't think you can ever get used to something that big entering you. He started to fuck me harder and harder as I was being pushed against the bed. My body lay limp as mahesh thrust his lund into me. He grabbed me by my waist and started pounding his love machine deep into me
.I came about three times during mahesh's this intrusion. It took him
longer, but when he finally climaxed, he came as forcefully as he had earlier. He kept pumping his warm cum in me. My god, it never seemed to stop. When he pulled out of my pussy, the thickness of his manhood caused it to remain gaping open for a time; the mixture of his cum and my juices trickled out and puddle atop the silken sheets. Lowering my legs, he
collapsed on the bed and pulled my back in against him; wrapping my in his arms. I said, taking his hand in mine and kissing it. "i've wanted to do this since that first day I saw you as a newly wed bride also knew that dharmesh was not fucking you very well ," replied mahesh.


Than both of us went to the bathroom. We both had bath together and came out. mahesh lifted me and put me on the bed. I just rolled over with my hips up and relaxed. When came to the bed I turned to face him and I saw his half limp cock dangling between his legs and it still looked very big.. As he came to me I
took him in my arms and I kissed him and said that this is the best sex I have ever had in my life.
Mahesh said that I am very tight and I blushed and said I that you are too big and I could never think that your cock could enter me. I had not seen or had a cunt so tight so I could not control myself. I told mahesh that you cum so many that I could not believe that a man can cum so much. Mahesh said I wish you had tasted my cum. He took me in his arms and we both started kissing each other. After some time he started getting a hard on and I took the lead this time and took his lund in mouth and started sucking himhungrily till the time it was fully erect. Then he went down on me and started licking me till I got a climax. Then we did 69 position and I was finally ready to get fucked. This time again he used key jelly to lubricate me and his lund so that it was not painful for me. And when he entered me, I let out a loud ahhh again and said its still painful. So randip put his lund in slowly till I could get used to it. I had 3 climax this time and finally Mahesh came inside me.


No comments: