Tuesday, June 11, 2013

SEX MESSAGING SERVICE

 My name is Raj, 28 yrs, 5.10", Whitish in complexion & slim, working in Hyderabad. Will give in more details of self as the story progresses...

It was in Feb 2003 that I got placed with a big MNC after my post graduation and started off my work from June'03 at Chennai for a month and got transferred to Coimbatore after that. During my training days in Chennai, we had a lot of interaction with our colleagues and had to specialize with one person at each dept. At this point came across a lady by name Meena in the Operations department. During the initial days, it was more of hardcore training and no loose talks. As time progressed, I got to know her better and understood that she was married and had a 6 yr old kid.

She is about 5.7' tall & fair, 31 yrs with a 36 size breast and good looking. After a month I moved to Coimbatore on my posting. We were in touch over phone daily on many issues officially. At that point of time there was no any kind of feelings for her in any ways but yes I should admit that I admired her especially when she wore sarees.

By the way... It was after 4-5 months later that I realised she was a distant relative (Cousin's wife!!)

As my nature of work calls for traveling, I used to travel to Chennai quite often and during one such visit I saw Meena dressed a very nice light green Saree and man she was looking adorable. I did send her a sms instantly from the office itself that she was looking very nice in the saree to which she replied with a smiley. My visit was for 3 days and during all the 3 days she wore different sarees and I did the same job of sending messages to which I got the same smileys.

After a couple of months, she told me that she was resigning the job and joining elsewhere in Chennai but she said we would be in touch. In Feb'04 I had again been to Chennai on a 3 day visit and I informed Meena the same. She was happy to hear that & said she will meet me for coffee in the evening. After the work at office, I moved to the joint where we were supposed to meet and when I reached she was waiting there for me. We greeted each other and on that day I observed something different in her attitude.
She was wearing a maroon salwar and that seemed very tight so you could imaging how it would look!! I had my seat and suddenly she came and sat next to me and started talking about work etc. During the talk our coffee came and as I was having I was observing that her breasts were touching my elbow and I was a little uneasy and moving away but she was doing the same. I was thinking may be it’s by mistake but I was mistaken. Why?? Keep reading...

I met her all the 3 days in Chennai for coffee with something similar and also learnt that her husband was had gone to Mumbai for a training for a month but I just kept ignoring it. On the night I was leaving, she messaged me quite a lot of times asking if she was looking good with her dress and why didn't I comment etc... On reaching back to Coimbatore, I messaged her that I reached and I was surprised to see a reply immediately as we reached at about 4AM in the morning.

After 2 days, I was leaving from work and suddenly I got a message from Meena asking where are you? I replied that I am returning home. I was too tired and at night I slept early. At about 12 at midnight, I got an SMS and the conversation goes as below...

Meena: Are you sleeping?
Me: Yes. Too tired so slept early
Meena: Young boys like you can't be so tired like this
(Suddenly I lost my sleep and got active. This wasn't looking like an ordinary message)
Me: Yes that’s true. But why aren't you sleeping?
Meena: Not getting sleep. Hope I am not bugging you.
Me: Not at all.
(Meena started with some personal & official problems and went on for long and started crying)
Meena: I feel so distressed.
Me: That’s OK. Its part if life
Meena: Raj, you are so supportive... Can I hug you?
(I was taken back but my mind was equally pumped)
Me: On the phone? (Like an innocent fellow)
Meena: Yes. I am just hugging my pillow here but just need to feel your comfort. Will you hug me?
Me: Yes. I am hugging you.
Meena: Ohhh... Feeling good. Hug me tighter pls.
Me: yes I am hugging you tightly.
Me: Where is your kid?
Meena: Sleeping at the other bed.
Meena: Raj, am feeling too good. Can I ask you something?
Me: Ya sure. What's it?
Meena: Could you give me a kiss?
(My small tool started going up instantly)
Me: Yes sure. Kissing your forehead. Muah!
Meena: That’s nice. Keep kissing more pls
(Kept giving lot of muah's on the message)
Meena: Oh Raj. Feeling too good. What are you wearing?
(Taken back again)
Me: Shorts, T-shirt & Jockey and you?
Meena: Nighty, kurta, bra & panty
Me: But why you asking this?
Meena: Raj, will you make love to me now?
Me: on Phone?
Meena: Yes. Lets do it pls. Press my breasts and feed them in your mouth

(And we continued the cloth removing sessions over a long time)
Meena: Put your toy inside me and enjoy me...
(We started love making over mesages with lot of effects)
Later she called me and I could hear her moaning.... Ohhh Rajjjjj, love meeeee... maaaaaaaa....yaaaaaaaa.... and she spurted her cum out and so did I and we gave a lot of kisses over phone.


This session continued for many days at night. After a week, I had to go to Chennai again for 3 days and I informed her that I am coming and she was happy to hear that. The day arrived and I reached Chennai and as usual I met her after her work. She came on her bike and picked me. As we sat, she asked me to hug her tightly and she started driving.

When we were on any road with less traffic I used to hug her so tightly in such a way that I would press he boobs, kiss her neck and sometimes even stop the vehicle and smooch each other so tightly. This went on for 2 hours. At 8.30 she dropped me back to my hotel and said we will meet tomorrow at 4 Pm and she will drop her kid to her in-laws place and meet me.

I had firmed up that tomorrow was THE DAY I had been waiting all my life. The next day, I was out of office at 3.30 and met her at sharp 4 PM and picked me up and said let’s go for a movie at 5.30. I said OK to it and we proceeded for a drive and continued to hug and kiss but could not do it as the previous day due to the day light. At 5.30 we reached the theatre and went in as she had already booked the tickets. We had a corner seat in the box and I understood that she had arranged it well planned.

We sat inside and by the time the movie started, there was nobody else in the box and I started making my moves. She was wearing a tight Salwar and I instantly moved my hands across her stomach and pressed her breast gently. She got so aroused and we got indulged in very heavy lip kissing and she started licking my face. To which I too responded and massaged her boobs very gently. Later she came down to me and removed my zip and lowered my jockeys and released my erect 7" tool and instantly took it in her mouth and started sucking it so heavily that I could not resist and loaded her mouth with my hot cum and she had it with all sweetness. She cleaned up my tool with her dupatta and got back.

After releasing the load I was a bit tired but not for long. In another 5 minutes she again came down and started and my tool got erect again and this time as she was sucking it I was slowly removing the zip of her salwar from the back and unhooked her bra. But Meena was not even aware as she was very busy enjoying the lollipop. I inserted hands from from the front of her salwar and started touching her bare breast and felt the heat. As I started squeezing her nipples, she was moaning in pleasure and I was frightened for the sound. We suddenly stopped and the lights came on. That was the INTERVAL!
After the interval, we too resumed and we again got lip locked and by now I lifted her Salwar and loosened her Kameez and pulled it down. She was wearing a pink panty and I had lifted that too down and saw her well shaved pussy which was fully wet. At first I just fingered her pussy for a long time and kissing her lips and sucking her boobs. We could feel each others heartbeat and our hot breath. After some time, I came down and started licking her pussy and kept my finger in her mouth to avoid her making noise.
As my intensity increased she started biting my fingers and I could not resist the pain and kept licking her very hard. She too cummed heavily and I too licked it away fully. We both were so tired but both us knew we were not done and we wanted much much more. Movie was about to end and we dressed up ourselves fully and moved out.

Once out of the theatre, she started driving back and we went to many roads which were dark and many bi roads were we stopped and made love. I kept pressing her breasts heavily that it could not go anymore. Finally we decided to go to my hotel. It was about 9.15 and we reached my hotel. As we entered, she kept pressing my hand so hardly and I could feel her desperation.
As we entered the room, she just threw her bag away, locked the door and pushed me to the bed. She was so aggressive that even I could not withstand it. We got lip locked again and indulged in it heavily. After 10 minutes, I gradually pulled her from the bed and pushed her towards the wall and spread her hands apart and kissed her inch by inch. Her moan was making me hornier and I lifted her salwar and started fiddling with her breast. I let loose her bra and freed her melons. I too removed my clothes and was only in my jockey. We hugged again and started to kiss very heavily.

Then I had her Kameez removed and kissed her again from head to toe. Our love was so gently that she could not resist it any longer and moved to the bed again. I was on top of her and bit her nipples tightly and she started moaning in pain & pleasure. She whispered "I have been waiting for this from the last 14 months. Can't take it more. Take my fully today. I am all yours." We started in so much of fore play that we cummed almost twice before the fun actually started. After all this, we removed our last cloth on our body and man I was seeing the lady I admired fully naked in front of me.
She started to yell "We made love through SMS, and my finger satisfied me, we made love in theatre, your tongue satisfied me, now give me what I actually need. Give me my baby. Put him in... Fuck me.... Take me.... yesss.... Love me like anything. I am all yours" As I inserted my tool, she started to moan so heavily.

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ "put it in" ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "come on baby...........yes in in in...... Ahhhhhhh" these words gave me double stamina and I banged her so hardly that I myself started having pain but at this stage pleasure overtook the pain and we rammed each other so heavily.
She got up and sat on me and guided my tool inside again and went heavily and I started pressing her nipples so tightly that she increased her speed we were enjoying it to the core. She started pulling my hair and started to accelerate again. Once we knew the climax was about to come, we again got over the act and soon got into the 69 position and started enjoying merrily. She started sucking my tool and I was eating her pussy as it was the best meal I ever had.

She again started "Ya baby eat me, yes like that, yesssssssssssss, ah ah ah ah ah ohhhhhhhhhhh. Yes my love. You are my best. You are giving me all that I wanted. I can’t take it any more. I am going to cum... Want your cum inside me... Do it nowwwwwwww" Again, I stuffed my tool deep inside and gave her the best ride of her life and in no time we cummed into each other. We laid there for another 20 minutes before she got up, cleaned herself and left for her house. As she was leaving, we gave one deeper kiss and I dropped her back in an auto.

The next morning she came to the hotel to see me and take the bike back. We again made a short love and still continue to do that both on SMS and personal visits if situation permits.

2 comments:

Blogger said...

Did you know you can shorten your urls with Shortest and receive dollars for every visit to your shortened urls.

Rasika said...

Visit www.kannadasexstories.in for desi hot sex stories..