Thursday, June 20, 2013

SEXY VIRGIN KAMINI

I am Moni, late 40 and 5’-7”. I born in a middle class Bangladeshi Muslim family and serving in a public organization I’m married and having two kids. I spent a lustful life indeed. As I gained some practical experience about sex at my childhood, I became a sex-maniac and whenever I got chance.

I tried to fuck any aged girls or women with many tricks without applying force or at least to peep the uncovered boobs and pussies from hidden places when they change costumes. I always find the chance to touch teats and breasts of sleeping girls or women. So I want to share the stories of those incidents with others. I assure u that every tale will give u a full satisfaction.

How I describe you about my good luck, you can’t imagine. On the last 22 January luckily I got the chance to fuck my Motu Bhabi. And today two days later I have got another chance to tear hymen of a virgin pussy, you can not just believe, but it is real, I mean realistic real. The readers who read my story about Moti Bhabi know that for two weeks I am living alone in my apartment and I spend my leisure time by reading ISS stories. Today 24 Jan I returned from office at about 3:00 pm.

After taking lunch I sat on the computer and began to read a story in the incest section written by Mohan Kumar and where the unsatisfied 30 years old daughter-in-law Suganya when got her 62 years old father-in-law Mr. Veerapandi by mistake and she make herself satisfied with FIL’s gigantic cock. At about 4:30 pm When I am just going to finish the story my doorbell rang. Keeping the story on the screen I went to the entrance and opened the door.

A girl wearing shirt and skirt standing alone at the door, she greeted me and introduced herself as Kamini, a student of my son. I saw her earlier but didn’t know her name. She inquired about my son and I told her that my son is at his nana’s house and he will come after one week more. Hearing this she became gloomy and fainted like a hysteric patient. I asked her anything wrong?

She told me a weak voice that, she have a class test tomorrow on physics and she couldn’t solve some physics math and it is urgent to solve those. I told her don’t worry, if don’t mind I can help you, im an honors in physics. She smiled loudly and told an astonished voice really, so uncle please help me, otherwise i’ll be doomed. I told her so get in please

I took Kamini to the room where I was browsing the internet. In the meantime screen saver has run in the screen so nothing could be seen what I was doing. I sat on the chair and she also sat beside me. Then I solved her problems one by one. In the meantime we became free and I watched her closely. Kamini has an average figure about 5’-5” tall and medium sized boobs with 34-26-38.

Her skin color is fare and complexion is very nice. Any male should be attracted to this girl for her sexy lips and eyes. It took one hour to solve her all the problems and she memorized all. Then I offered her a cup of tea, she agreed. Keeping her alone in the room I went to the kitchen and made tea and toast, it took about half an hour. Talking the tea and toast when I just going to enter the room

I saw Kamini at my computer and I got fridge to realize the incident. I kept open the ISS story and if she came to know how she will think about me, even if she will tell it to my son what will happen then, this thought shocked me vigorously. I peeped from the corner of the door, as the door was kept ajar and the computer screen could be seen from the side.

I could only see the back side of Kamini, just after a few seconds Kamni turned the revolving chair towards the door and carefully observed about my coming. At that time I saw Kamini pulled her skirt over her knee and the left hand inserted through her red panty. I again shocked that being horny Kamini is reading the story and rubbing her pussy. My lusty mind and evil thought signaled me to do something for the innocent poor girl. I thought, now I can easily fulfill my carnal desires by the girl.

When Kamini again concentrated into the story I pushed the door carefully, the soundless door opened slightly and I entered into the room on tiptoe. Keeping the tray on the bed I stood behind the revolving chair. I bent my body and whispered at the ear of Kamini what are you readign baby? Kamini jumped from the chair like she got an electric shock nothing uncle, she tried to smile but couldn’t nothing. I took the chance cool down please cool down, it is really nothing, I know what are reading, please don’t hesitate, cool down, please sit.

I kept a hand on her shoulder and pressed her to sit on the chair. Kamini sat like a hypnotic. I tried to relaxed her lets have a nice tea and talk about the story. Kamini hardly smiled yes uncle, tea. I gave her toast and tea she began to sip. I told her look Kamini, in that story suganya is an unsatisfied lady and she tried to satisfy herself, though we think bad relation with father-in-law is a sin but what could she do?

Her sexual desire and unsatisfactory will make her sick. and this type of relation is not sin. it’s called love between two. you can read more stories about sex satisfaction between mom-son, bro-sis, teacher-students, dil-fil, sil-mil and much more, age is not a factor. If a 60 year old guy satisfied a 30 year old lady which can’t a 30 year old young then what can be done.Kamini listen speechlessly and admired at me.

I offered her to read another story and Kamini came with me and sat on the chair. I browsed another story between mom and son. She began to read the story attentively. I stood behind her and bending my body I kept my two palms on her shoulder. While she reading the story I caressed her neck with my two thumbs and lightly massaged her neck to shoulder. She accede the caressing and I got the courage which I desired.

Resting my palms on her shoulder and two thumbs on her neck I spread my other fingers on her chest and slowly I slipped my palms downwards. Kamini didn’t obstruct me and at times I reached at the base of her breasts, my middle fingers touched the base of her breasts. She bent her head one side and rested her cheek on my back palm. I clearly got the green signal and unbuttoned her top button of the shirt.

I inserted my hand into her shirt and cupped her two breasts with my two hands over the bra. I got different sensation from her two breasts. One is softer than the other. I heard her deep breath from her nostrils. I squeezed and pressed her breasts with my two hands. She was moaning Aaaaaahhhh Then I fully unbuttoned the shirt and pulled off from her body. My 8.5” long and 2.5” thick penis now became an iron mast, it was tingling and oozing pre-cum.

I kissed on Kamini’s cheek and lips, she also responded me. I pulled her from the chair and took her at the bed. She sat on the side of the bed, I hugged her tightly and put her lips into my mouth and began to suck. I inserted my tongue through her mouth and she sucked my tongue. Kamini also inserted her tongue through my mouth and I sucked her sweet saliva.

Then I put my hand on Kamini’s back to unhook the bra, but she obstructed me to do that. I requested her why, please relieve this otherwise you cant get full joy. Too she hesitated to open her bra. I again requested and then she agreed. I unhooked her bra and removed from her breasts, she covered her breasts with her palms. I removed her hands from her breasts and then realized about her hesitation.

Kamini’s breasts are unequal in size. One is bigger and one is smaller. The bigger is 34D and the smaller is 20C in size. It’s a different sensation to me, at a time double satisfaction, smaller and larger boobs. Those two are round at the base and stiffed upwards like a cone. I grabbed two with my two hands and said were you hesitating about these size, please nothing to hesitate, you are lucky that you can give double sensation to a man, none can this intentionally? it is god gifted.

She removed her illness from her mouth and smiled. I played with her tiny nipples and breasts one by one. Then I suck the both for about 10 minutes. In the meantime I pulled down her skirt and she then only in the panty. I kept a hand on her pussy over the panty and the panty was fully drenched with her pre-cum.

I called Kamini to lay on bed on her back, she laid on the bed. I pulled off her panty and removed from her legs. I parted her two legs and her gigantic pussy opened its beauty. Cleanly shaved pussy pinky rose turmeric color skin bloomed and the pussy lips were very cute. The clitoris was seen inside the crack of her pussy. I descended my head on to her pussy and sniffed, it was good aromatic sexy pussy. I touched the clit with my tongue and she shivered like got an electric shock.

Then I inserted my tongue through the slit and licked it nicely. At a time I was kneading her bosoms with my two hands and pinched the tiny nipples, she was just moaning. I had minimum time that anybody from Kamini’s house can come to inquire about her delay. So when the pussy became well lubricated I left some saliva from my mouth at the opening of her pussy hole. Then I put off my lungi and set my rock hard penis tip at the opening of her pussy hole.

My penis’s tip is like an arrow, the tip is pin pointed so it easily inserts any size of pussy hole. So the half of the tip easily inserted through Kamini’s pussy hole by slight pressing. Then I bent my body and grabbed Kamini’s shoulder with my two hands and with a vigorous jerk I shoved my thick penis inside her pussy hole. A loud shout was just coming out from her mouth I soon took her mouth into my mouth and locked it. She just rolled her body in pain. I relieved her lips she just groaned aahhhhh!.

I pulled out my penis about 2 inches and again and again shoved the full length through her pussy. She parted her two legs wider to grant my easy access.I felt Kamini`s womb touched with my penis head and my penis tip inserted her womb opening. Then I began to pull and push my penis through her pussy hole. Within few minutes her pain relieved and she began to enjoy and she responded by pushed her waist upwards with my stroke.

I accelerated my stroke faster and faster and faster, her pussy was gigantic tight from my penis and I became sweated. About 10 minutes later she began to moan loudly and restlessness and she ejected. She squirted her semen and her pussy hole became more slippery. I began to run my penis slowly, after more 10 minutes she again became horny and enjoyed my fucking. I fucked her about 35 minutes and in this tenure she ejected twice.

Then I came to my end and pulled the penis from her pussy and spurted my semen on the floor. Kamini laying on the bed as a dead body. After more 5 minutes she rose and said its aching seriously, I thought she couldn’t walk. I told her don’t worry I have a medicine, you will be fine within 5 minutes. She went to the bathroom to get fresh. My bed sheet stained with blood oozed from her pussy, I changed it with a fresh one.

She returned from bathroom and I gave her a painkiller. I hugged her and caressed her. I asked her how you enjoyed this, is this a sin? She just smiled and waved her head that it is not a sin. Within few minutes she became okay and left my apartment. At the entrance she suddenly turned back and grabbing my head she kissed on my lips and went away.

No comments: