Thursday, June 20, 2013

MY FIRST SEX JOURNEY

This event took place before one month with me my age is 23 and I m a good looking boy with average body build because I am an engineering student so I don’t use to go for gym and all. My home town is Delhi but I am studying my engineering course in

Coimbatore which is in Tamilnadu while I finished my semester vacation leaves it was time to concentrate on my studies so I started to Coimbatore from Delhi this was 7th December while I started to Coimbatore from Delhi I started from new Delhi railway station in G.T. express in 3tr AC. coach because I used to go once in 6 month to Delhi so I used to go with AC Coach only while I reached to the railway station by 5 :00 pm on the platform no 6 there were most of the Tamil peoples and on the other side of the platform some Hindi peoples.

I felt myself lonely and got in to the train. The train started and I informed my parents by making a call that I got train and I got my seat too. now my happy and surprising journey started after 10 minutes of starting my journey a couple came to my compartment and got their seat because this train goes to Tamilnadu so most of the co-passengers were Tamilians or some cinerary citizens so the total environment was totally boring that couple took their seat and placed their luggage under the lower birth now let me describe about the couple :

The lady who was wearing light pink color suit was looking preety cute with the sexy figure about the age of 28 ( I can’t measure right now but damn sexy ) she was fair with black eyes as this was a AC compartment so she was wearing dresses as usual the man who came with her was about 30 of age they took their seat and were talking something the time was 7:30 and I kept myself engaged with some auto magazines and my cell phone with enjoying my journey lonely. by 8:30 I took my dinner and by 9 I went to my upper birth the lady with that man were sting just opposite to my birth over the lower birth as I reaches to my upper birth ,

I was reading my magazine suddenly I got a view of her breast. Once I ignored busy if anybody will see me watching her beauty in this manner it may give a bad impression so I turned to my magazine after few minutes I got some sexy feelings and I noticed that all people are busy with their work and some are sleeping so now I concentrated to enjoy the scene of that lady’s boobs while she got up from her seat to arrange the birth for sleeping I saw a clear view of her boobs which were quiet milky now they both lady and man went to sleep with wishing each other good night.

I felt some excitement inside my underwear that my penis is getting erect it was too late so I also went to sleep with staring that lady as she did not notice my attention. Next day I woke up by 8:00 am in the morning. I didn’t find that lady in my opposite birth and I got tensed after 10 minutes she came by getting fresh. I felt very happy by looking that lady after sometime I too got fresh and I wore my dresses. By the afternoon crossing to M.P.(Bhopal) and some other stations we all took our lunch on the way itself .We reached to the Nagpur station (maharastra ) by afternoon as I didn’t notice the time.

Unfortunately that man got down in Nagpur railway station. I thought that the journey of this couple is over here but that lady didn’t get down from the train now the train started now she was lonely in this compartment and other co-passengers were south Indian personals so she felt boring here. after sometime as I was sitting there just opposite to her quiet silent and engaged in my work she looked at me while I noticed her attention towards me I also looked towards her and paid a cute smile.

I introduced myself as avhijeet with my profession she too gave me her introduction as her name is Payal and she is living in Delhi with her in-laws. I also introduced her about my family. She got impressed with my behavior as I behaved gently with her. Slowly we both got friendly and we had shared our ideas and feelings as a friend. finally she asked me about my destination. I told her that I am going to Coimbatore as I m studying my engineering there she got surprised that she is also moving to Coimbatore only. I thanked god that I got a beautiful lady as my friend in my studying place.

We both got more friendly as we knew that we both belong to same place I asked her that what is her profession, she told that she is working in a company in new Delhi. But here she came to her relatives home with some work she told me that her husband got down in Nagpur station as he is doing his job in Nagpur because I only was there in the compartments as a north Indian so others may not understand our conversation after crossing andhara Pradesh and other tastes we reached to Tamilnadu she was feeling very happy as she was not lonely for her further journey the train which goes to Coimbatore was at the night time , so

I asked her that how she is going to Coimbatore. she told me that she will move to Coimbatore with the night train which starts by 11:30 from eg more railway station on the way of journey I asked her that if they both husband and wife are working in the different places so they have a very short time to spend with each other with a normal face she replied that they used to spend very few time with each other. By 7:00 early morning we both reached to Chennai central railway station. I gave her my cell no. as if she had any kind of trouble in Chennai or in Coimbatore she can make me a call.

She got happy as I paid my attention towards her after reaching to the railway station I asked her whether she would like to have a cup of coffee and little bit breakfast with me with a cute smile she replied yes. So now we both reach to a restaurant and we both had coffee and had our breakfast during our breakfast session she was looking at me and smiling at me in a sexy manner as she looked pretty sexy. Finally I asked her that for the whole day where is she going so she too asked me the same question.

I replied her that as I don’t know anybody here so I have to hire any room in hotel for the whole day. while I asked she too replied the same answer that she too have to hire hotel here as she don’t know anybody here on the same time her husband called her in phone and asked about her journey she replied that she has reached safely and now she is moving to hotel to get fresh and to take rest. I thought that now she will go away from me but

I didn’t show any expression of being sad after getting away from the restaurant she asked me that which hotel is good here! I replied her that for the further journey hotels near egmore railway station will be better she too agreed. I asked her shall I get you any good type of hotel because lots of brokers are misguiding to the strange people here she got much impressed with me and she agreed. We both hired an auto and reached to a nice hotel near egmore railway station on the way she asked about my today plan

I told her that I will go to some shopping malls and to the beach to spend my time. Finally we reached to the hotel while we reached to the reception she asked about the fare of rooms as it was a bit cause she asked me that if I would like to share I can stay with her as I told her that the whole day I will be in outing , and she told me that she will join me for the day schedule with the innocent face I agreed her now we both got a

Two- bed room and entered to the room every time while she looked at me she paid a cute smile , but at that time I was not able to find that what’s in her mind. after getting in to the room she sat on the chair and we chat for a while than she told me that now she is feeling lots of tired and going to get fresh she entered to the bathroom with her cloths and after 15 minutes she came back but she was looking normal just she changed her cloths. now she told me to get fresh and switched on the

TV now she was wearing her night dress as I can feel her sexy figure with the view finally I entered into the bathroom while I got inside the bathroom , I saw her last day dresses pink color suit hanging on the hook of the hanger. As usually ladies don’t keep their cloths in the bathroom as the TV was in its full sound so she can’t listen what I am doing there inside the bathroom. I kept my eyes on her cloths and with courage I lifted her cloths from the hanger hook and took on my hand. I can’t imagine my luck on that day that what’s happening with me my penis was in its full length while

I lifted her upper cloth she wrapped her bra inside her upper cloth. I smelled her bra and kissed, liked her bra. during smelling her suit I noticed the dark smell of her sweet of armpit this smell made me crazy. I enjoyed her body fragrances. now I took her lower cloths , and I got surprised while I found her black color panty inside her pajama. I felt as I am dreaming because this was my first time to feel the fragrances of any lady in my life I kept all her cloths on the hanger and now concentrated on her panty.

While I took her only panty in my hands I realized that it is quiet wet and while I touched that inner side of the panty I realized some kind of thick liquid in my fingers. it was her cream which was liberated from her pussy. I smelled that liquid and felt a little bit fragrances of her cream and her vaginal smell. this made me crazy. Without spending a second I took her panty closer to my face and felt the aroma of her vagina.

I can’t explain the hardness of her vaginal smell which was delivering from her panty towards my nose .I got very much excited and I started liking her panty taking in my mouth. I felt the taste of her sweet and sour pussy juice .I cleaned her panty with my tongue till it got dry. I got pre cum over my penis and now with smelling her panty I started masturbating my 8inch thick cock within 10 minutes I cum and I wiped my wet cum fingers over her panty .I could realize her ass hole fragrance on the panty.

Now within the 18 minutes break I got inside the room. while I entered into the room she was keeping my cellphone on her hand. after looking at me she smiled in a naughty manner. at that time I was totally in excited mood but somehow I controlled myself but she looked towards my jeans which was looking like a tent because of my erected penis’s hardness. she smiled and gave me my cellphone. I used to keep some blue film clips in my cell phone which clips she was watching then.

I came to bed and asked her that when shall we move to shopping mall. she told me that later she will take bath and than we can move to market and to the beach. she told me that she is feeling tired so she wants to sleep. she told me too to take rest for a while. while I slept next to her , her husband called in cell , and she told me in hints to keep quiet for a while. while she talked to her husband she told that she took a hotel here in Chennai egmore and she is now going to market for shopping so she will call him later.

I understood her intention after laying on the bed she asked me that whether I have a girl friend or not. I replied no as I don’t have any girl friend. than she asked me that being in Delhi how can I not have any girl friend ? as she was getting bolder so I also started chatting boldly with her. I asked her about her married life and children, but she told that because of her husband’s work and all they are not getting enough time to think about family planning. she told that she had arranged marriage but in her teen age she had a boy friend as it is usually in Delhi .

Finally we both slept with chatting each other. she told that now she is going to sleep so she slept as I also slept next to her little bit closer so I can feel her body fragrances. after 20 minutes she moved towards me with her back. her ass was touching my excited portions. first I didn’t do anything but after a while she jerked and again came closer to me. now I can feel her hair smell as her hairs were touching my face. being in sleepy mood I kept my one hand over her arms.

She didn’t give any response. slowly I turned my hand towards her stomach but now also she didn’t give any response I thought that she is tired and in a deep sleep so I just mounted my hand over her boobs and tried to press it slowly. while I pressed her boobs she jerked little bit. I got scared but she didn’t say anything. I got some courage and took my hand inside her night suit shirt. I can feel that she was wearing a tight bra and I pressed her boobs I felt her nipples and I squeezed her nipples softly. now I turned my hand with lot of courage inside her lower.

I felt her pussy outside her panty. her panty already got very wet so I confirmed that she is also in hot mood. I got my hand inside her panty , it was totally wet. I moved my finger in her wet pussy , and suddenly she extended her thigh and moaned uuufffff .I got confirmed that she is also agree to have sex with me. as this was my first sex experience so I got very crazy for this. I inserted my finger inside her pussy hole and felt the warmth of her pussy hole. she turned towards me and smiled in a sexy manner. I gave her a nice kiss on her lips and told her “I love u Payal”. she too replied me “

I love u abhijeet”. than we both hugged each other tightly and kissed each other. she was laying on the bed and I removed my jeans and shirt. now I was in my underwear. I removed her shirt and than her pant of the night suit dress. now she was in a white bra and in pink color flower panty I cant believe on my fate that I got such an opportunity to have sex during my journey. I kissed her cheeks ,

Her lips, forehead,eyes and nose. than I started I smooch with her .i took her tongue in my mouth and asked her to liberate her saliva. she filled my mouth with her saliva and the saliva was like a cream. I took all of her saliva inside my mouth and gave my tongue in her mouth. she sucked my tongue and we both exchanged our saliva. she asked me that before her whether I had sex with any girl ? I replied that I m a virgin boy till now. its my first time experience. she smiled and she kissed me. now

I started to taste each and every part of her body I tasted her armpit which tasted like a salt. then I moved over her boobs which was the size of 36 as she told me .i removed her bra and I sucked her nipples and squeezed her boobs .engaging myself with her boobs for 10 minutes I kissed over her stomach and liked all her stomach with my tongue because of journey she didn’t take bathe so her body was smelling very nice. Now in a role play I turned towards her feet and kissed over all her feet .

I liked her toe and all fingers. finally I came towards her panty which was so wet that I can see the color of her cream. I removed her panty with my teeth and liked all the cream from her panty. she was moaning oohhh uuuffffff aaaahhhh and all. I saw her clean shaved pink pussy which was fully wet with her love cream. First I took my nose towards her pussy and smelled her pussy fragrance. it was feeling like I was sitting in heaven I kept my tongue over her pussy and started liking her sweet , sour , salty pussy juice.

As it was my first experience I could not take my tongue away from her heaven. she was holding my head and was pressing my head towards her pussy. than I inserted my finger inside her pussy hole. it was too wet and hot also. after fingering for 5 minutes she cum on my hand .her pussy got wet and I took all her cream inside my mouth and drunk it. I felt so much hardness in my penis that never in my life I realized. now I told her to sit on a doggy style .

She sat on doggy style on the corner of the bed and I sat down on my knee and I smelled her ass hole. the smell of her asshole was so exciting that I couldn’t stop myself and some amount of her pussy juice I applied on her ass hole and penetrated me finger in her ass hole now she started screaming loudly and I was pumping my finger in her ass hole. finally I tasted my finger and I liked all her light brown color ass hole. I was not willing to move my lips and nose away from her ass hole. the milky ass chicks made me crazy Now she turned over me and she did the same smooch and liking of body. finally she removed my underwear and took my wet pre cum penis

On her hand. she told that it is too hard and long enough. without wasting a moment she started masturbating my penis. now she took my hard cock in her mouth. I was feeling like sitting in heaven. I cum in her mouth and she took all my thick liquid. she told that my cock smells nice. I too told her that I got crazy while I smelled her panty inside the bathroom. Surprisingly she told that she kept her undergarments in bathroom to excite me only. I told her that i want to spend more time with you , she replied that she is in Coimbatore for 1 month. I got very happy.

She told that before sex she want to go for pissing. I asked her that I want to see her doing all private things but she denied because of shy , but after request and compilation she pissed in front of me. while she was pissing over the floor of bathroom I moved my hand towards her pussy and felt the warmth of her piss. I was getting wild so I asked her can I taste your pussy now. she denied me but I didn’t compile her this time.

I tasted my palm which was fully wet with her piss , it was some different kind of taste. after reaching to bed I asked her for a nice blow job. she was getting wilder so she masturbated my penis very hardly. now I fingered her pussy for 3 minutes and while she was out of control she moaned aaaahhhh and told me to fuck her now. I told her to sleep on the corner of the bed with extended thigh .she slept like that and I placed the tip of my penis over her pussy hole. her pussy hole was quiet tight and wet too.

With 2 or 3 strokes my penis got fully inside her pussy. now I started pumping my penis in-out her pussy. she was moaning very loudly and I kept my work with fucking her pussy hole. during our fucking session we both had smooch many times. after fucking her pussy hole for 15 minutes I told her that I m coming now and asked her what to do ? ,she told me to cum inside her pussy hole , and I cum inside her pussy hole during fucking her I felt myself siting in heaven.

Now she also cum and we both slept as we were tired. after 30 minutes we both again got excited and this time she was fucking over me with giving very fast and hard strokes. after having a nice fucking session we both took rest and slept by hugging and kissing each other. this time I planned to fuck her ass hole. I again liked her ass hole and smelled her ass hole fragrances and finally mounted my penis tip over her ass hole making her in the doggy style first she denied for ass hole fuck but after compiling her she agreed and gave her ass hole to fuck

I mounted my penis top over her ass hole and with a hard push my penis got inside her ass hole half of its length. she screamed with pain and told me to take it out but I kept my hard penis inside her ass hole. slowly I got my full length penis inside her ass hole. and then I started pumping my penis inside her ass hole. after sometime she was also enjoying the thrust of my penis pumping. after 5 hours step by step we both finished our fucking session on the bed.

Now we reached to bathroom and there we started applying soap to each other with enjoying the game of soap play a asked her to piss in front of me. as now she is totally bold in front of me so she pissed in front of me. I moved my face in front of her pussy and tasted her sweet and sour hot piss. finally we finished our fucking session and we got ready for market. we reached to market and now her behavior was like my wife holding my hands all the way we both enjoyed a lot

And we played on the beach ( marina beach) and finally we both took dinner together and on the same train we started our further journey. on the train we had different coaches but I convinced one single passenger on my ticket and exchanged our seats. now we both were traveling together so we were very happy. finally we reached to Coimbatore by playing with each other. after reaching to Coimbatore I dropped her to her address and got her cell no We met again in another day and had sex.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you would like an alternative to casually picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

If you'd prefer to have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and night clubs...

Then I encourage you to view this eye-opening video to discover a strong secret that has the potential to get you your own harem of hot women:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...