Thursday, June 20, 2013

SEXY TIMES DURING HOTEL MANAGEMENT IN MUMBAI

Year 2000, the millennium, the year I joined my Hotel Management in Mumbai, I was born there and there’s where my heart still lies..For people not familiar with Mumbai, a little info about the city of dreams- The girls are amazing, not only are they beautiful they’re sexy too and they’re outgoing and know how to enjoy life. If you’re form Mumbai you don’t need to go after girls, in fact you’re spoilt for choice. You go out on a date and the next thing you wake up in bed with her. Having sex is an obligation you have to fulfil..Nothing against Mumbai girls, don’t take me wrong - I find it’s great, we all need sex, at least your gals are not sly about it..Alright I do tend to drift away from the story so forgive me if I do it again.

During My hotel management time I’ve already been with a few girls and funny enough those days the fact that I had shagged a girl was more exciting than the actual act. The first year passed smoothly and by the second year I became good friend with Imran (too early to decide that I’m a gay,  read on..) Imran was my Guru, I used to think I had shagged loads but he was the ultimate sex machine, by the time I could ask a girl out for coffee, he would have already been in bed with her..We were famously infamous in our college, didn’t have any friends either, don’t know why, either they were jealous or just afraid that we’d shagged their girlfriends or sisters. Well they were right in thinking so..Anyways life went on, and after exams we went for our internships, I did mine at the The Taj Mumbai – what a hotel, and Imran went to some hotel in Hyderabad as he had some family there.. Everyone came back with stories of how great their training had been but I was just waiting to speak to Imran to share our sex stories. (no mobiles then..) I was so eager to learn how many girls he had bedded as I had managed to shag three other trainees, two from Pune and malu chick from Rizvi college. As usual he had ventured further and not only had he shagged a trainee he managed to bed a Bengali guest staying at the hotel and here’s the best part- she was there with here husband, I was amazed as married women was still an unknown territory for me then. I think we were in some kind of un declared competition with each other, as who was fucking more girls, it was all about numbers..I still remember at that time I counted upto 16 and his count was almost double..It all started then( phew... finally) we decided to be even.

Instead of numbers we decide to use alphabet. So we sat down on the college terrace and ruled out some lines on a few pages, wrote down A to Z and then wrote down the rules as well. The pact was that we had to shag girls having names from A to Z. Few rules- we had to start fresh, old girlfriends were allowed as long as fucked them again after that day, we had to bring back a piece of paper/ souvenir with the name of the girl written on it in her writing – not a problem I though as during those days I used to get loads of those greeting cards from girls all the time (remember- you must have got as well). There were a lot more rules but can’t remember now.

And yes we mutually cancelled out a few odd letters like Q, X, Y and Z..as you may know there’s hardly any Indian girls name with these alphabets..Although if found one fucking her was not ruled out, In fact would be an achievement. So it started, Seriously I think that was the only time in my life I had a clear aim of what I had to next. It was like a project work, I was totally addicted to it, I started gathering a database of potential girls I could get in bed with, I think I had written down at least 4-5 names of girls I knew of, for each alphabet. I was obsessed with finding a girl’s name, any girl’s name, it was like I was desperate to find a new name all the time,  friends sisters, neighbours, juniors, girls from college next doors, friends girlfriends in fact everywhere.. Beauty was out of question. White, black, dark, fair, ugly, short, tall, slim napali, chinki looking- everything worked. The other funny thing was it never occurred that I could always lie to Imran but I never did, it was like religion to me. Well time goes and every time I used to shag a new girl Imran was the first to know and vice versa..The good thing that came out of this was I built up a flair in speaking with girls, and believe me guys, the top tip I can give to patao a girl, is to look beyond her looks, Some of the girls I shagged were.. well not ugly,  but definitely not the ones you can go around boasting of, and that was the case, all I was interested in was the name,  The secret still stays with me as I’ll be embarrassed to death even if I mention that I tried to flirt with them..but they were they the nicest of the lot.. One I remember was Pallavi..Pallavi was my junior college friend, She was an average looking girl but a little to the heavy side.

She never had any boyfriend during college times, she was just past of our group. I must have heard from my then girlfriend that she did fancy one of our common friend a but as she was fat she knew things are not gonna work for her..Anyways one day I met her at Andheri train station, It must have been 4 years or so after college..She almost jumped with joy to see me. I was glad to see her as well.. I first instinct was,  hmm although I was working on Parul,  Pallavi would be less hard work, Although she hadn’t changed much physically she looked a lot mature. I took her to the Macdonald outside and chatted away about good old college time, who’s doing what and the usual, I could see in her eyes that she was happy to see me and now that she was working she was enjoying her independent life and wanted more out of it,  She said that she always gets down at Andheri and takes a bus,  In excitement I told her I do the same( me and my big mouth),  anyways we started meeting every day and became good friends.

She used to wait for me every day, even though I used to be late all the time..I think she didn’t have much friends and definitely no boyfriend, that’s the reason she used like being with me, kind of showing the world that even she had a boyfriend..She was adorable..In fact after a while I figured out that she was too sweet to be messed with,  and I decided to meet her less often, I think she somehow realised this( can’t hide anything from women..) One day we went to Hare Krishna Temple and from there we went to juhu beach,  there she told me that I’m same as everyone else, just because she is genuinely friendly men start thinking that she is trying to flirt them and as she is fat and not beautiful nobody wants to be her boyfriend, but she never had those intentions..She started crying,  I felt really really bad for my behaviour and I apologised and gave her hug..We stayed like that for a while and then I kissed her..she didn’t know how to react But liked it for sure, there was no turning back then,  the rest is history, She had a uncles flat in Vasai were she lost her virginity to me. Like I sayed earlier She was so lovely and adorable, she would make the perfect wife or mom..God bless her wherever she is..So that was the story of ‘P’. Anyways I think I should stick to basics..So finished college and got a job in Delhi..was there for six months,  two more girls, and our maid not a big achievement I must say but it took me almost 3 months to settle down, and wonder if you’ve ever experienced that Delhites hate us Mumbaites, but I think they’re just jealous, I’m sure they have a big ego problem and can’t stand people like me who gives a fuck what happens around. Anyways didn’t like it much there and came back to Mumbai. Met with Imran, had a few beers, although boasting about fucking new girls was not the agenda, we did talked about our pact,I told her about my achievement of shagging the maid in Delhi – Naina, she was from Haryana.. and she was married, and how I convinced her to sleep with me just to help me finish the list (I better not get into detail,  too lengthy) Imran as usual was doing well and concluded that by end of the year either of us would finish the list.. damn right.

After 3 months and two jobs later I joined the Oberoi towers at Nariman point and I think the girls were just waiting for me.. My love life flourished again I must have shagged every trainee that walked through the door, not to forget the receptionist, telephone operator, housekeeping supervisor a few waitresses etc etc. the years spent there were the best times of my sexual life and the list was finally done, in fact had a few extras on it with more than one girls having names starting with the same alphabet. I remember one in particular – Shalu..Although I had already shagged Seema from college, there was nothing to lose..Shalu was from Belgaun, she had come for her Industrial trainee.

I think she was alone from her college, I was introduced to her during her induction and something about her had striked me. That evening on my way back to churchgate, I saw her sitting at marine drive facing the sea..I went over and said hello, she didn’t remember my name as she must have met hundreds of staff that day. Any way I sat nxt to her and we started talking, It was her first day alone away from Family, her dad had come to drop her and gone back the same morning, she was accommodated in the women’s lodge nearby.. I took to the Pizza hut by the corner and she couldn’t believe the prices on the menu, A bit scared that she may have to pay towards the bill, she started saying that she’s not hungry, and we should go somewhere else. After convincing her to not to worry about the money I order and we ate. I could see the joy in her eyes as she had never eaten a proper pizza before although she did had sucked a cock before which she confessed later when I started having sex with her.

We used to fuck like rabbits and she used to absolutely love it..I still remember her last day- VT train station, she had tears in her eyes..did’nt wont to go back..I kept promising her that I’ll come to visit her..never happened.. So that’s the story of ‘S’..Shalu If you’re reading this, I still miss u sweetheart..The best part was I used the fuck them the hotel bedrooms, it all stayed discreet, never got into any hassle with their families or brothers or my family which usually is the case, Although I did had a girlfriend in my neighbourhood – Ritu,  she was absolutely gorgeous, I think I was in love with her, even my Mom liked her so did her family, they were quiet impressed with me, Ritu on the other hand used to think I am the simple guy next door, as I never had sex with her while she was unaware about my endeavours at the hotel, and the fact that I used to always come late from work, she used to think I must be working very hard.. How time flies.. Anyways never married Ritu, ended up having arranged marriage (don’t know how) with my beautiful wife Sonia, have a two year old son now named Ryan...moved to London, good job, nice car, can’t complain..All this is now..I think I pretty much changed entirely after marriage, I’m so in love with Tanya and not to forget amazing sex we have..I don’t even fancy other girls anymore..It’s been three years we are married, I’ve never cheated on her, Sonia knows a bit about my past( not entirely – believe me if she comes to know about all the girls- I’m dead) I told her that I used to like a girl but never had the courage to say it and hence nothing materialised..She’s happy with that..When in Mumbai I used to come across old girlfriends now and then, but never tried anything silly.

(See how men change after marriage) Take my word guys do not get married...Well no regrets..life was smooth..until, , until I met someone.. Something happened.. The good old days came back to me, Imran, the list, looking for girls for their names, the excitement, everything.. How could I resist the temptation to get in bed with – Z – She was from Latvia and her name was ZANE...

2 comments:

Blogger said...

If you'd like an alternative to randomly dating girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

If you would prefer to have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy pubs and night clubs...

Then I urge you to watch this short video to learn a weird secret that has the potential to get you your own harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

Blogger said...

There's a chance you're qualified to get a free $100 Pizza Hut Gift Card.