Monday, June 24, 2013

ROHIT FUCKING OFFICE RECEPTIONIST LAKSHMI

 I am Rohit from Hyderabad. I am heading a small software development firm in Hyderabad. The story I am going to narrate here is one of my sexperience with my Receptionist. The incident was happend one and half year ago.

Her name is Lakshmi. She is about 24 or 25 years old. To desicribe her she is beatiful with 35-28-35 figure. Her boobs are very cute and every man wish to have them in their mouth even once. Her smile is also very much twinkling. One and half year ago she joined our company as a Receptioninst.

When I was taking interview my eyes are strucked at her smile and big boobs. I have an intention in my mind to fuck her. Hope she is also having the same feeling on me. Everyday she used to see me with a different looks. Here I have to describe about my self. I am very fair, 5.8 height, nice moustache, neat dressed with a gentleman look (Pretended to be a gentleman. I am not a gentleman when matter comes to a girl. I have many experiences with many girls). Her looks are just like inviting me. After 15 days of her join, I conducted a meeting in my room and took the openions from all our employees. She has taken very initiations in communicating with all employees. For that I have appreciated her. The same day evening it was a bit late when we finish our meeting. Evening when I am trying to leave my office she is waiting for her bus at the near busstop. I just asked her that whether she need any help to drop her at her house. She readily accepted and got into my car. It was a starting of winter season. In my car air con is running. She said she is feeling cold and asked me to stop the air con. And she showed her hand which is shivering. Immediately I took her palm in my left palm and asked how you feel now. She smiled and said it is very warm. I didnot left her palm till we reach her house. That day when she is getting down from my car I invited for a long drive. She is also accepted and called to our HR department and said she has some urgent work tomorrow and taking a leave. We planned accordingly. I dont need to tell to any one to take leave as I am the boss for all the people. Next day we met at a common place. We take our drive to Nagarjuna Sagar. While going I just kept my hand on her thigh and caressing her. Then she is unable to bear the situation and hold my hand tightly. And slowly I guided my hand into her top and caught her right boob with my left hand. It was very nice and firm. Smooth like Cheese. And she is not able to bear. She dragged her top up to allow me to hold the second boob. I fondled those two boobs one by one like anything. I enjoyed a lot.

By the time we have drived almost middle of he Nagarjuna Sagar. That place was hardly having people. I stopped my car at road side under a tree and lip locked her for 10 minutes and took her tounge in to my mouth. I can say that I am an expert in smooching. Later I started sucking the boobs like a hungry baby drinking milk. She is feeling very hot and slowly I inserted my hand in to her lower through her pizama. She widened her legs for giving me way to reach her pussy. When I touched her pussy was with hair. I asked her did u have any experience with any one. She told me that she does not have any experience with any one. Even no one has kissed her. When I reach her hairy pussy I inserted my middle finger in that and started finger fucking her. She is in heaven with that. and she is moaning in very high voice like haaa... oh... more.. inkaa... baagaa... plz.... like that. As we are out of town and in a place which is like a desert no one is there to listen. If we are in the town definetely others may listen the loudness of her voice. And I guided her hand to my pant by the time my dick was got errected and struggling to come out from the inner wear. I asked her to suck my cock. But she aked Chi.. Chi.. no girl will do that. How you are asking me to suck your cock. As she dont have much experience in that she dont know the enjoyment in sucking or getting sucked. she said she dont like to suck it. I forced and requested her to suck it. But she denied it bluntly. I asked her to hold my cock with her mouth on pant which is showing as bulge in my pant. He come near and caught my cock with her mouth on my pant.

Later I asked her to take my cock out from the pant. She opened my zip and and took out from the inner wear. She shocked by seeing my cock it was firmly errected and very hort in pink color. She took my cock into her hand and watching carefully. I again trying to force her to suck my cock. But she again refused.

As a gentleman I should not force much for the things which are not interested by partner. Just I said ok and requested her to give hand job and showed how to give hand job. She gave me very nice hand job and saw clearly how juices are coming from my cock after ejaculation. By the time she was also cummed once.

After that we have reached Nagarjuna Sagar and visited the Dam and Ethi pothala water falls. We have spent 2 hours and had lunch in Nagarjuna Sagar. While coming back to Hyderabad I again finger fucked her and she gave me nice hand job. This time I played most of the time with her big boobs and ass cheeks.

We have decided to continue our play on the weekend at our office (As one set of Office keys willbe always with me and weekend no one will come to office). I told her that that day I will fuck her. She said if I fuck her I will be the first person to fuck. I was really amaged with her answer and flying in the clouds for getting chance to break a new seal of a new girl and we have planned accordingly and we met at our office on the next saturday of our trip when no one has come to office. I will explain this in the next episode once I get the feed back from our Debonairians.

No comments: