Monday, June 24, 2013

AMISHI WITH FIRST LOVE

 
My name is Amishi and I am 38 years old. This is my story on how I met the love of my life and he took my virginity. Well let me tell you a little about myself. I'm 5'6 with a nice curvy figure. I have brown eyes with dark long hair, and I have an ass that makes all the guys drool and stare.

My breast size is a size 34 C. Yes I know I'm hot, and you would think that I get all the guys, but I don't. I haven't had that much luck with guys these days. I usually meet your typical ass hole on a daily basic. In my past relationships were horrible the guy would either cheat on me or I just lost interest in him really quick. The relationships never last long to get that sexual. It would usually go up to your typical four play, but that's it.

I meet the love of my life one day while I was at the school bookstore. He actually worked there. I didn't go there often, but when I did he was always there. He would greet and speak to me everyday. His name is Shyam and I was a senior at the college. He stood 6'2 with an amazing body. He had an athletic body it was so hot, he has brown eyes and keeps a low haircut.

A couple times when I went in there I knew he would stare at my ass when I left because when I turn around I would see him smiling at me. Finally one day on campus Shyam came up to me and asked me out I was so happy, because I had been dying to ask him out but didn't have enough courage to do so. I remember like yesterday on how he came up and approach me. He said to me, "Um Amishi right?"  Oh his voice was so sexy not too deep and not too soft it was just right. And I said, "Yes Shyam." Very nervously. "I know I don't know you that well and I see you rarely, but every time I see you, you make my day so much better, and I was wondering would you want to go with me to see a movie or something this weekend?" For a moment I just stood there looking at his sexy self.

Then I finally reply to him, "That's so sweet of you to say that, and I will be so delighted to go to a movie or something with you this weekend." "You will how about I pick you up Saturday around 7:00." "Sounds great and I look forward to seeing you." Then he walked away. I'm thinking to myself what just happen. Did he really just ask me out, why is that so hard to believe that someone like that was interested in me? Later on that night at my apartment I sat alone thinking what I was going to wear, and how far things would go with Shyam that night. I really like him, and I never felt this way about any other guy he was a sweet heart. He had the most respect for me. As I was sitting there thinking the phone rang. I hurried and answered it. "Hello" I said. "Yes Amishi." Said the voice on the other end. It was Shyam. He sounded so sexy over the phone. "Yes, Hi Shyam." I said in my sexy tone. "What are you up to tonight?" "You know I was actually thinking about our date on Saturday. I can't wait." "Me either" he said, every time he spoke he made me even hornier. I was thinking I wish he was over here to fuck my brains out. "You Amishi right now you sounding real good over the phone right now, and not to sound like some kind of horny freak, but just listening to your sexy voice has gotten me hard."  I was thinking to myself well if that daddy dick is so hard come over and I'll satisfy your little problem. "Shyam you know something I was feeling the same way, my god you sound so hot right now, so what you want to do about this?" I can't believe I just asked him that. "This might sound crazy you want to try to satisfy our problem over the phone?" No I want you to come over here and satisfy this like two adults. "I got a better ideal I have my own place and I'm not stopping you from coming over here."

After I told him that he told me that her would right over in about 15 minutes. I can't believe I just invited him over to my place that must have been my hormones talking, because I barely even know this guy. What were we going to do when he got here? Are we going to just make out or is he going to fuck my brains out like I wanted him to. After about 20 minutes I heard a knock at the door. I got so nervous. He didn't know that I was a virgin and the way I was talking to him he probably couldn't that I was one. I hurried and answered the door. There her stood looking hotter than ever. I could feel my pussy getting wetter by the minute. "Hi come on in.' he walked through the door and the next thing I knew he had kissed me. It was the best kiss I think I have ever experience. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him and kissed me even harder sticking his tongue deep inside my mouth. I was wishing that was his tongue going deep inside my pussy. Finally we made it to the bedroom. The only thing I had on was a tank top and some really short shorts on. No bra or panties on underneath it either. I sat down on the bed and he was standing in front of me. I started undoing his belt and unbuttoning his jeans. I could tell that he was already hard. His dick was about 8 inches long. It was the biggest I had ever seen before and the largest I have ever sucked too. I slow place on mouth on Shyam's erect penis and slow started to suck on the tip. I then put the whole thing in my mouth and began sucking hard and fast. I could hear his moans as I went faster and faster. "That's it baby faster, keep doing just like that I'm going to cum really soon."

I did as I was told. I grabbed his balls and started massaging them as I sucked fast on my lover's 8-inch dick. "Oh yes yes yeah !! Baby I cumming right now baby let me cum all in your mouth." The next thing I knew this man was letting his hot tasty cum all in my mouth. He tasted so good. I lick and sucked every drip of it up. Now it was my turn. I pulled my tank top off, and lay back in the bed. He finished taking off his clothes and got on top of me. We started kissing again. He kissed my lips and head down to my neck and kissed it also. He went down to my breast and started caressing them. "Oh baby you are so beautiful." "Wait there's you might need to know" I was about to tell him that I was a virgin. I was hoping he wasn't going to flip out. "What is it baby you can tell me anything." "Well I'm a virgin. This will be the first time for me." "Oh." That's all he said was oh. "So that was your first time sucking dick?" "No I've done that before. I just never went to whole way with anyone, and I was hoping tonight we can?" He didn't say nothing more he continued sucking on my nipples. The left one then to the right. He slow kissed his way down to my stomach and went down to my thighs. Then he kissed the outside of my lips. It felt so good. Then he used his fingers to open up my pussy lips. He found my clit and start slowly licking and sucking on it. My god of the sensation I felt when he was doing that. I let out a loud moan every time he licked it. He took his tongue and explored every part of my pussy. I was in heaven. It felt so good. "Shyam go faster lick my pussy baby." I yelled out. Then he stuck his tongue deep inside my pussy and start fucking me with his tongue. "Faster, faster fasterr!!" next thing I knew I was cumming all in his mouth. He licked all my wonderful juices up.

He came back up to me and kiss me. I could taste me on his lips. I tasted good I thought to myself. "Are you ready for the next part?" he said to me. I nodded and I spread my legs as wide as they come go. I felt the head of his dick go inside of my pussy. Then more of it. It hurt when he broke me, and he just sat there for a minute and waited for me to get use to his penis in me. Then he started moving slowly inside me. At first it was uncomfortable, but after 5 minutes. It started to feel good. I wanted to go faster. So I told him to. He was deep inside me now going at a fast pace. "Oh Shyam yes, right there you're in the right spot don't stop baby please don't stop, I want you to cum inside me. " and what that said he went faster and faster going as faster and hard as he could. I felt his dick get bigger inside of me then he came so hard inside of me. He pulled out and then I went down and clean him all up. Tasting his juices and mines all on his dick. Then he returned the favor making me cum once more.That night Shyam stayed over and we made love at least three more times that night. He was the love of my life and until this day we are still together. And about that date we just stayed in that Saturday night fucking.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can create short urls with AdFly and earn cash from every visitor to your shortened urls.