Saturday, June 8, 2013

GETTING READY


I looked at my nude reflection in the bedroom full length mirror. It was a warm, late afternoon in June as I got myself ready to attend the twentieth anniversary of my high school graduating class. I was quite confident in my new maturity.
I'd made the three hour flight back to my hometown the day before and was staying with my high school girlfriend, Sue Ellen, at her house for two days and a night. She and her husband had a huge house in the suburbs. I'd stayed in touch by pictures, letters, phone, and more recently, e-mails, but I'd not seen Sue Ellen in person since graduation.
The evening would start with a six o'clock dinner/cruise on a river steamboat which would run for an hour and a half upriver and then an hour and a half return to the dock. This wasn't a gambling boat, but a cruise only. For other occasions, the boat could be rented for longer cruises and stateroom cabins rented for overnighters. The second half of the night would be a dance at the local country club from nine until whenever.
I'd had four years of undergraduate study, a year for an MBA, and fifteen years as a highly successful CPA behind me. I was still single and my own boss with my own business. Thus I was self confident and relaxed as I looked forward to a great evening.
I wasn't worried about how I stacked up against the successes or failures of any other class member. I could simply enjoy the evening and observe how my classmates behaved and interacted. The night should prove quite interesting.
This was my first reunion since graduation. I'd missed the first one at ten years. Though confident, I wondered if anyone would be any different from what they'd been back in high school. Time would tell.
I'd just toweled off after stepping out of the shower, part of the guest suite I was using in Sue Ellen's house, as these thoughts coursed through my mind. Slowly, I turned a full circle and then came to a stop facing the mirror. Not a bad bod for a gal pushing forty.
Unconsciously, my left hand rose to my chest made slow, lazy circles around my right boob and nipple while my right hand dropped lightly to my pussy mound. The term statuesque entered my mind. I'd just turned thirty-nine in May and my venus like figure on a six foot frame carried not an ounce of fat--at least not yet.
My daily, early morning workouts and careful diet were the reason. My boobs, capped with rosy aureola and taught nipples, were larger than average, but not mountainous. My hips flared nicely from a narrow waist and I carried a tight ass behind me.
I think my head of flaming red hair, which was full and hung down shoulder length, is nicely matched by a flaming red landing strip of pubic hair only an inch wide and two inches long.
My stomach was still quite tight and I believe I have the cutest, tightest little butt ever. Svelte thighs, shaped calves, and tight ankles lead to my small feet with straight and well formed toes--just perfect for sucking--at least I think so. Both my toenails and my fingernails are painted a brilliant, shinning red to match my favorite color of lipstick.
My hands quickened their pace. My nipples were fully erect and tingling. My pussy demanded further, more rigorous action. I inserted first one and then two fingers. I humped those fingers for all I was worth. I still needed something more.
On my trips, whether for business or pleasure, I always bring along my friend, Mr. Dick. That's my favorite dildo. I pulled my fingers from my aching pussy and hurriedly dug Mr. Dick out of my luggage. Rubbing him along my slit provided more than adequate lubrication in my fully wet pussy.
Mister Dick's large head penetrated my slit easily and centered on the opening to my pleasure center. That bulbous head was the first inch and a half of the twelve inch dildo and, with a push, it penetrated my channel. I moaned in relief as a second inch went in. A third inch brought more moans, deep ones.
I had to flop back on the bed as I fed more and more of Mr. Dick into my depths. At last, I took all that I could handle in my box and simultaneously erupted into a shattering climax. It took me some minutes to recover and then get myself cleaned up again.
Well, enough of this, time to get back to the business at hand-- like what to wear tonight?
After giving myself one more admiring glance in the mirror as I passed it by, I then turned to my luggage to determine which outfit to wear. I wanted to look sexy and provocative. With my wardrobe, that wouldn't be difficult.
I'd packed four different ensembles to meet a range of moods I might be in when it came time to dress for the event. I decided to go for broke tonight as a sultry siren/slut on the make. I'd enjoyed a somewhat loose reputation in school anyway, so I started by skipping the lingerie--no bra and no thong.
With that decision made, I ended up choosing a very low cut, all white top that plunged all the way to my navel and revealed a major portion of my boobs on either side of my cleavage, not to mention a large piece of the outside of each as well. In fact, the front exposure even included a portion of the inside edge of my very large aureole.
This top would also allow my nipples, which tended to erect strongly under any kind of stimulation, to tent out the small amount of covering they had and show the outline of what was left very clearly. The top was backless, just a small loop of material surrounds my neck to hold it up.
I chose a full, black flounce skirt that barely made mid thigh in length. Leaning over would have to be a calculated maneuver as a full boob slip would be an ever present possibility, if not a total likelihood. And that's not to mention the baring of my ass that would also result from this maneuver.
Sitting and positioning my long legs would also need to be calculated as to when an how much of my bare pussy would be allowed to show. Provocative indeed!
I also chose shear, black thigh highs with matching black garter belt, and black, patent leather, stiletto heeled shoes. A single strand, real peal necklace with matching pearl earrings would complete the ensemble. I laid these aside long enough to do my make up.
Still naked, I sat down in front of the large vanity mirror to make up my face, but as a result of thinking the erotic thoughts that came to mind as I chose my wardrobe, I first had to once more give my reflection the once over. As I did, irresistibly, I gently massaged one boob again and then the other with my left hand. The nipples instantly jumped to full erection. Color flowed into my face.
Christ, not again girl, you nympho, you've got to get ready for the evening.
But I couldn't help myself, insatiable as I am.
A soft moan rose that quickly became louder as I also again rubbed between my legs with the other hand. My middle finger penetrated my slit, opening my nether lips. Moisture oozed over my fingers as I eased two and then three fingers into my cunt. I was soon bucking in rhythm with my fingers, slowly at first, but then faster and harder as a fourth finger found its way into my pleasure center.
I stopped only long enough to pick up Mr. Dick again and rub him up and down my once more very wet gash. My female juices were soaking the towel on the vanity seat as I eased the dildo into my now throbbing love tunnel.
The long dildo went into my pussy only head deep at first, then slowly, it sank in, deeper and deeper until I had it buried as far as I could take it. Two in and out thrusts and I climaxed for the second time. All I could do was moan for several minutes and then I gave a final, deep shudder.
As I did, a sound from behind me caused me to look up into the mirror and I found Sue Ellen's husband, Frank, standing in the open door to my room, a leering grin on his face and lust in his eyes. He was in T shirt and boxers but had his cock sticking out and encircled by his stroking hand. And I might add, it was a very big cock at that. He stood there, slowly jacking himself as he watched me. It was his heavy breathing I'd heard that caused me to look up.
"Your moans attracted my attention, girl and I got here in time to save you, er, uh, that is to watch the closing act or so."
All I could do was shudder once more as a final shiver of my climax claimed my body. And, of course, moan some more as I said, "Shit!"
"God, Mary Jane, I need relief really bad! I was getting ready down the hall and heard you carrying on in here. When I saw what you were doing, I couldn't hold back"
Well, in my state of arousal at that moment, not to mention sitting there bare assed naked, I just couldn't resist and answered him with, "Well, my face is not made up yet, come here!"
With a leering grin, he complied.
Frank hastened over to me and I said to him "Drop your boxers."
I should maybe mention that Frank was the Captain of the football team from our (Sue Ellen and I) arch rival high school in the town five miles from us. They had dated steadily for three years in high school and on many double dates with me and my date of the evening.
Although I often heard and partially observed Frank and Sue Ellen in heavy petting sessions in the front seat, I never actually saw Frank's complete equipment, let alone sampled same. So, as I just related, I simply couldn't resist the temptation now to sample some of what Frank had to offer.
So, while he stood in front of me, I took his cock in my two hands and slowly stroked it.
God, what a fucking piece of man meat! It's every bit as long as my twelve inch dildo and twice as thick! Go girl, go!
And go I did.
I put the purple bulb of his cock head in my mouth and ran my tongue around it's circumference. That made Frank groan, in spades. I darted tip of my tongue in and out of the eye of his cockhead, getting more groans from Frank for my efforts.
With that encouragement, I inched my way down his cock in a slow deep throat while my hands played with his balls. When I'd engulfed nearly all of him, with several gagging episodes, Frank could take no more. He stiffened and then shot wad after wad of hot cum down my throat in shudder after shudder. His voyeurism had really gotten him psyched up to a hair trigger. I swallowed every drop and sucked him dry.
"My God, girl, that was heaven!"
Frank bent over. locked his mouth onto a nipple, and sucked like a vacuum cleaner. His reaching down to grab a handful of my pussy sent more shock waves through me.
But, pleasurable as his actions were, I pushed Frank off and said, "That's it for now, Frank. We have to all finish getting ready or we will, literally, miss the boat, literally. Scat now!"
Frank very reluctantly retreated back to wherever he'd come from and I was able to finally finish my preparations. After making up my face, I proceeded to apply judicious amounts of my favorite perfume in all the appropriate places. Then I finally slipped into the clothes and jewelry that I'd chosen for the evening.
As I finished dressing, Sue Ellen popped her head into the room and, with a sardonic smile on her face, said, "Frank is getting the car, are you ready?"
"Yes, just finished."
So, as Sue Ellen and I walked down the hall, she said, "Judging from what Frank said he saw and the fact that you've already sampled his endowments, I think we have an interesting threesome in store when we get home tonight, don't you?"
God, I sure hoped so.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

It has been said that every bettor needs to look at this,

Watch this or stop placing bets on sports...

Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software