Saturday, June 1, 2013

THE FAMILY`s WILD URGE Part 5

Pamela Murphy looked out of her kitchen window at the Linden house. She smiled a smile of anticipation.
The big-titted blonde pulled the curtains back when she saw Gloria Linden walk out of the house. She smiled again when she saw her get into the Lindens’ blue Buick. She was glad that Gloria was leaving the house. The meant that Dolph Linden would be home alone. Kurt Linden had left earlier.
Pamela had been Gloria’s neighbor for seven years. During that time she had little to say to the pretty redhead. She had little interest in establishing a friendship with the woman, but she was very interested in getting to know Dolph better. Every chance she had, she flirted openly with Gloria Linden’s husband. So far she had received no real encouragement from the handsome man.
Something had happened during the week to give Pamela new hope. She had seen a man in a military uniform enter and leave the Linden home. Although she couldn’t prove anything, she felt that Gloria Linden had spent the day fucking the big man. The look on the man’s face when he left the house was the look of a man who had just had his cock drained completely.
Pamela looked out of the window and waited for Dolph to come out of his house. She knew it was his habit to work in the yard every Saturday. She should soon see him since he always came out at the same time.
It had been disappointing, but she sensed that Dolph Linden was going to live up to all of her expectations.
Her heart pounded when the side door of the Linden house opened and Dolph walked out into the carport. Her cunt warmed. Her nipples became so sensitive that even the soft contact of her blouse stimulated them. She glanced at the wall clock and smiled. “Right on time.”
Pamela gave the man a few minutes to start his work in the yard before she walked out into her back yard. She acted like she was picking some weeds out of her lawn, hoping that Dolph would notice her and start the conversation. When he didn’t even look up she frowned and decided to take things into her own hands.
“Good morning, Dolph,” she said as she leaned over the chain link fence that separated the two yards.
“Oh, hello, Pam,” Dolph said and went back to his work.
Pamela frowned and felt like kicking the man. She wondered sometimes if he was alive! She couldn’t count the number of times she had paraded around in the yard with little on while Dolph worked in his yard. Rarely did he even look up, no matter how short her shorts were, or how tight her top was.
This time, though, Pamela was determined. She was going to fuck the man, or at least give it her best shot. “Would you do me a favor and take a look at these weeds in my yard, Dolph? I’ve tried everything, but I can’t get rid of them.”
Dolph walked over to the fence and stared at her yard. He didn’t seem to notice that the big-titted woman’s fantastic body was barely covered. “Looks like common weeds to me, Pam. A little weed killer should take care of them.”
Pamela smiled and touched Dolph’s arm. “Just goes to show how helpless a woman is without a man around to take care of things. I wish I had some weed killer to use. Do you have any suggestions of what I should buy, Dolph?”
“I’ve got some extra,” Dolph said and went to the utility room that was connected to his carport.
Pamela made sure she opened her side gate so that Dolph would get the hint and come into her yard rather than simply hand her the bag over the fence.
“Spread a little of this over the grass and those weeds should disappear in a few weeks,” Dolph said when he brought a large bag over and leaned it against the back of Pamela’s house. “I think you’ve got a spreader in your utility room, Pam. I saw Tom using it before he…”
He let his voice trail off and turned red after he mentioned Pamela’s former husband. “I’m sorry, Pam. It was stupid of me to say that.”
Pamela touched Dolph’s arm and smiled. “It’s been a long time now, and I’m used to it, Dolph. There’s no need to apologize. I’ve gotten over Tom, but I have to admit it does get pretty lonely around here at times.”
Dolph seemed to notice for the first time how short her shorts were. He stared at her thighs for a moment before speaking. “I could have been more help, Pam. The least I could have done was offer to do a little work around your house for you.”
“Oh, don’t be silly, Dolph. I can afford to pay for whatever help I need. Of course, some things a woman doesn’t like paying for.” She looked deep into his eyes as she said the last sentence.
When Dolph looked nervously back at his house, Pamela acted in a hurry before he decided to leave. “Come into the house for a few minutes and have a cold beer with rue, Dolph. It’s too hot to work now.” She let her nails lightly slide down his arm as she spoke.
“I don’t know, Pam,” he said as she looked back at his carport.
“What’s the matter, Dolph? Are you afraid Gloria will come home and get the wrong idea if she finds you visiting me?” Pamela smiled, taunting him a little.
“No, she won’t be back all day,” Dolph shrugged.
“Good. Then there’s nothing to worry about. Let’s have that beer,” Pamela said and took the man’s hand. She didn’t wait for him to agree before she tugged at his hand and almost pulled him into her house. Dolph followed without resistance.
After, a while Pamela was delighted to see that Dolph was loosening up. He downed three beers and began to talk more freely. His eyes often stared at the front of her blouse as he sat at her kitchen table and talked with her.
Pamela felt like stripping and fucking the handsome man right there in her kitchen. She felt more and more confident that he would respond, but she was afraid the starkness of the kitchen was not the best atmosphere for what she had in mind. It would be best to get him into her bedroom where the drapes were drawn and the harsh light of the day was shut out.
It took her only a moment to come up with a plausible excuse. “I hate to keep asking for favors, Dolph, but I would appreciate it if you would do one more thing for me.” She smiled and reached across the table to rest her warm hand on top of his.
“Name it,” Dolph smiled, his nervousness about being in the sexy woman’s house gone.
“It’s this stubborn drawer in the dresser in my bedroom. The damn thing has been off its tracks for two years now and I never can get it to close right. Are you any good fixing that sort of thing?”
Dolph agreed to look at the dresser. Pamela led him to her bedroom, making sure her shafts were pulled high so that he could see her ass cheeks as he walked behind her.
“What do you think?” she said when she showed him the drawer.
“I think it’s pretty dark in here,” Dolph said as he glanced at the heavy drapes that didn’t allow much light to enter the windows. “I can’t see well enough to work on this thing.”
Pamela came close to flicking on a lamp, but she didn’t do it. She thought of giving Dolph time to take a good look at the drawer before she made her move, but the hunger in her cunt urged her to act boldly. “You don’t need to see well to do what I want you to do, Dolph,” she whispered and unbuttoned her blouse. Before the man had a chance to react, her big jugs spilled out from the front of her blouse.
Pamela dropped the blouse and pulled her shoulders back so that her big tits stood out more. The firm nipples pointed at the stunned man. “Don’t run out on me, Dolph. I need a man now. Since Tom left me, I’ve only been with a few men, and they didn’t do much for me. I need you, Dolph. I can tell you’re a great fuck and I know you need me, too. Admit it. Gloria isn’t taking care of you, is she?”
As she finished speaking, Pamela squirmed out of the tight shorts. She wore no panties and when the shorts dropped down to her feet she was naked. She hoped that the hot sight of her naked body would hold Dolph’s attention long enough for her to talk him into fucking her.
Dolph didn’t leave. He stared at Pamela’s big titted body from her long legs up to her large, tanned jugs. Her body was tanned all over, which explained the sun lamp he had noticed in a corner of the bedroom. The golden skin of her tits blended subtly with the brown ring that surrounded her stiff, dark-brown nipple of each jug. A mass of wispy blonde hair covered her crotch, barely hiding her cunt from his eyes.
“Gloria would kill me if I messed with you, Pam. You know that. You two have never gotten along,” he said, but still didn’t move for the door.
“I don’t expect to be friends with your wife, Dolph, and I don’t want to be. You’re the one in your family I want to be friends with… more than friends.” She stepped closer to Dolph and reached down to touch the front of his jeans. Her fingers squeezed the bulge of his cock. “Take me, Dolph. Don’t waste this moment, baby. I’m yours. Even if you only want to fuck me today, and never fuck me again, I’ll go along with that. I promise that Gloria will never know about it. Of course, I’d rather keep fucking you, but I won’t ask that. Let’s just do it now. I’m so hot. My cunt feels like it’s going to catch on fire.”
To emphasize her point Pamela took Dolph’s hand and pressed it against her hairy, wet pussy. “Feel for yourself how hot you’ve made me, Dolph. You’re not going to leave me like this, are you? You don’t want me to have to get out my cold vibrator, do you?”
The big man could feel the heat from the hot assed blonde’s gorgeous body. His hand stayed against her drooling cunt. He let a finger slip between the throbbing lips of the burning hole. “You really are hot,” he whispered and put his arm around her waist.
Pamela leaned against him and pulled at the zipper of his jeans. “Show me what you’ve got, Dolph. Let me see how big that cock is,” she moaned and tried to pull his dick out of his briefs.
“All right, baby,” Dolph said when he pushed her away. “You want it so bad? Well, I’m going to give it to you until you beg me to stop. I’ve seen you prancing around in the yard. I’ve watched you bend over and show me that big ass. I was worried before about Gloria, but I don’t care now. I’m going to give you what you want.”
“I want to have to beg you to stop, Dolph. I’m warning you that I’m going to be the hottest, wildest piece of ass you’ve ever fucked. Once you get a taste of my ass you’re not going to want to give it up,” Pamela said as she watched Dolph rush to get out of his clothes.
As soon as Dolph was naked, the wild blonde dropped to her knees and grabbed his long, swaying cock. “You don’t know how many times I’ve dreamed of sucking your cock, Dolph,” she whispered and lovingly held the stiff prick in her small hand. She held his balls in her other hand and enjoyed for a long moment the feeling of finally getting her eager hands on Dolph’s cock and nuts.
“Suck it, Pam,” Dolph groaned and pushed forward, trying to cram the head of his pulsating cock into the woman’s small mouth.
Pamela relished the long-awaited moment awhile longer, before allowing Dolph to slide his hard, swollen dick between her trembling lips. “More,” she groaned as the smooth tip of his cock entered her mouth. “More, Dolph,” she moaned when several more hard inches of dick followed the hot cockhead.
Pamela was wearing red lipstick. As Dolph’s fat cock stretched her lips much of the lipstick rubbed off her lips. Dolph saw the lipstick smear his vibrating cock. Something about the sight made him shudder and grit his teeth. “Fuck, Pam. Why didn’t I let you do this a long time ago?”
Pamela looked up at him and said, “Because you were stupid, Dolph, but now you’re smart. Now you know what’s waiting next door for you… anytime you want it.” Her words were muffled by the bulky prick.
“Eat me, Pamela. Eat me and suck my cum out. Damn, woman, you’ve got me so horny,” Dolph groaned, his hands holding her head in place. He pushed, his prick into her mouth and then withdrew, fucking her small, wet mouth like it was a hungry pussy.
Pamela had often wanted to experience the taste of Dolph’s cum. Now that she was so close to doing just that, she thought she would faint from the excitement. Her nails scraped his balls. Her lips clung to his hard prick as he fucked her face. From the throbbing of his cock, and the expression on his face, she knew that within a few seconds she would have Dolph’s was washing down her greedy throat.
“Pam! Pam! Pam!” Dolph chanted when his huge load of thick cum demanded release. He was brutal with her mouth while he fucked it and blasted jism down her throat. “Errrrrr! Sucking bitch! Eat it! Swallow it!”
“Empty… your cum… in… my mouth,” Pamela gasped, the words escaping her mouth each time Dolph pulled back to thrust forward again. She knew that her lips would be sore from his savage attack, but she didn’t care.
When Pamela had sucked his cock dry, she stood and guided Dolph to the bed. Even as the man panted to regain his breath, she forced him down on his back so she could sit on his face. Her mushy cunt lowered to his mouth. To her delight, Dolph shoved his long, thick tongue into her greedy pussy.
“Fuck it!” the horny blonde gasped. She held her big, quivering jugs in her hands and mashed her juicy twat down into Dolph’s face. Her aching clit bumped against his nose. “Sweet sucker!” she squealed and rubbed her bouncing tits.
Dolph didn’t mind eating pussies. Many times he had let Gloria sit on his face while, he sucked her off. It was interesting to him that each woman had a different taste in her cunt. Gloria’s pussy seemed to be sweeter than Pam’s, and Pam’s cunt gushed more and thicker juices than Gloria’s did.
“Lick my ass!” Pamela squealed and moved forward a little so that Dolph’s tongue was right under her sensitive asshole. “Oh, yeah, baby! You know how to do it just right!” she gasped when Dolph touched her tiny shithole with the wet tip of his tongue.
While Dolph ate her asshole, Pamela reached down and rubbed her vibrating clit. One time in her life she had come that way, and she still flashed with heat whenever she thought of that time. She hoped that Dolph would keep his tongue on her burning asshole until she exploded.
“Don’t stop doing that, Dolph! Try to get your tongue in my ass! Make me come, Dolph. It’s so good when I come this way. I’ll do it to you sometime. Please keep your tongue on my asshole.”
When the tip of Dolph’s tongue tried to squirm into her asshole, Pamela went berserk. She pinched her clit and threw her head back to shout out her joy. “Here I come! Eat my asshole with that beautiful tongue! What a lover you are! I knew you’d be like this! I knew it! I’m coming! My ass is burning! Eat me out! Suck my ass! Suck me! Eat my asshole! I’m coming!”
Dolph held her hot ass and kept his tongue where it was while the bucking, squealing blonde blasted. As wild as Gloria could be when she came, Dolph had never seen her as wild as Pam was.
“It’s been so long… so long,” the abandoned blonde moaned while unrestrained waves of fire burned from her asshole to her cunt and clit. “Thank you, Dolph. Thank you, honey,” she groaned as her cunt gushed juices and her clit fluttered under the impact of her blast.
When she finished, Pamela moved down on Dolph’s hairy body and shoved her tongue into his mouth. She sucked on his tongue, enjoying the taste of his mouth.
“I’ll come back again, but Gloria can’t know about this,” Dolph said when he pulled his tongue out, of the sweaty woman’s mouth. He softly squeezed one other warm tits.
Pam moved lower and headed for his cock. “I’m glad to hear you’ll be over to fuck me again, baby, but don’t think you’re finished for today. I still haven’t gotten this big dick in my cunt.” She licked at the head of his prick as she spoke. The bulky prick jerked in response.
“Damn, baby,” Dolph groaned when the woman’s wet mouth captured his growing cock. “You have a way of making my balls ache when you do that.”
“I want it hard, Dolph. Think of it. I’m going to let you shove this big cock in my cunt and fuck me as hard as you want to, so get hard for me and get on top of me. Give me the fucking I’ve needed for so long, lover.”
It took about twenty seconds of Pamela’s ravenous mouth to make Dolph’s big cock hard. Dolph roughly held her shoulders and rolled her over on her back. He moved over her. Pamela’s hand grabbed his cock and put the swollen tip, of the thick shaft against her cunt. “Now! God, don’t make me wait any longer!”
“Urhh!” the big man growled when he sank all of his vibrating cock into the hot-assed woman’s gripping pussy. The heat that surrounded his dick made him shudder and suck in his breath as his chest mashed down against Pamela’s firm tits.
“I knew it!” the stuffed woman said as she pulled at Dolph’s ass and fucked up to get all of his cock into her desperate twat. “I knew your cock would feel like this.”
The delirious woman twisted and bucked under the big man. Her hot ass was bounced against the bed. Her fat tits quivered and bounced each time Dolph’s driving cock slammed down into her inflamed pussy. She lifted her legs into the air and slapped at Dolph’s ass, urging him to fuck her even Dolph was amazed harder and deeper. How much pounding the wild blonde’s tight cunt could take. The harder he fucked, the more she responded. Her hungry bunt clung to his thick dick each time he pulled up. When he buried his shaft in her snatch, it felt like the burning hole was going to chew off the tender prick.
Pamela’s mouth found Dolph’s mouth. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and pulled it back. “Fuck me hard!” she moaned as she fucked her tongue into his mouth while her cunt climbed his cock.
“Fuck my mouth with your tongue,” she gasped, wanting to pretend that a cock was screwing her mouth while one was pumping her hot pussy.
Dolph tongue-fucked her mouth. The greedy woman sucked so hard on his tongue that it hurt. It felt like she was going to pull out his tongue. Dolph pounded her cunt, his powerful thrusts filling the wet hole. His balls slapped hard against her plump ass cheeks. His slamming body rubbed against her clit, stimulating the burning button.
When her eruption came, Pamela bucked up from the bed and tried to hold Dolph’s cock in her cunt. She wanted to capture the big prick and keep it buried in her pussy while she blasted. The strong man didn’t allow this. His cock continued to pump her pussy rapidly for he was also close to coming.
“More! Screw my cunt, Dolph! I’ve needed it so much, honey! More! Ohhhhh, yes! Fuck me! Fuck it!” Her hands clamped on his flexing ass cheeks and her teeth nipped his neck while shock waves of heat raged in her body. Sometime during her blast Dolph groaned and came, but she was barely aware that his dick was spurting cunt into her pussy. Nothing mattered to her but the staggering impact of her explosion.
When she calmed down a little, Pamela pushed the heavy man off. She slithered down his sweaty body and licked his cock clean, tasting the combination of his remaining cum and her cunt juices. “Want to show me how to kill those weeds now?” she asked, teasing him as she sat up.
“Not today,” Dolph said. “Maybe tomorrow I could come over and show you. Gloria is going to be out of the house most of the day.”
“I’ll be here,” Pamela said, smiling. She knew that killing weeds would be the last thing on her mind when Dolph came over the next day.

No comments: