Saturday, June 1, 2013

THE FAMILY`s WILD URGE Part 4

“Are you sure you’ve got enough food packed for your lunch, Kurt?” Gloria asked just before her son walked out the door.
“Don’t worry, Mom, I’ll never be able to eat all this. Maybe Danny will want a sandwich,” Kurt answered and gathered his fishing gear and brown lunch bag.
“I guess I baby you too much, sweetheart,” the pretty mother said and hugged the boy. “I’m just so glad to have you home for the summer. I thought those last two weeks would never pass.” She pressed her body against Kurt’s and around her hips into his. The bulge of his big cock pushed against her cunt.
“Maybe I shouldn’t go fishing, Mom,” Kurt said as he felt his cock growing bigger. His mother’s blouse was not buttoned all the way. The sight of her hot tits made his balls itch.
“Hmmm, don’t tempt me, baby, but you promised Danny you’d go with him and it’s a little late to back out now. We’ve got all summer to fuck, and don’t forget you’ll be going to school here from now on.” She stepped back to give Kurt a chance to calm down.
“I still can’t see how you talked Dad into letting me switch schools, Mom. He was set on me finishing military school,” Kurt said.
Gloria gave him a wet kiss. “Oh, I have my ways of getting what I want.” She grinned and brushed her hand across the front of her son’s jeans.
“Oh, now I see.” Kurt nodded his head. “I think I’m jealous.”
The big-titted redhead laughed and opened the door for her son. “You have no reason to be, Kurt. There will be plenty of me to share with your father. That reminds me, you’ve done a good job of acting casual about everything so far when you’re around him. I’m proud of you.”
“Do you think he suspects, Mom?”
“No, not at all. I doubt that he’ll have time to notice anything for the next few months. He says his company is going to keep him very busy for the rest of the year. That means you and I are going to have a lot of time alone, and you know what that means, darling.”
“I could still call Danny and tell him I can’t pick him up, Mom,” Kurt said, smiling. He stared down the front of Gloria’s blouse. There was no bra under her blouse to hide her nipples.
“Go before I drag you in the bedroom, stud,” Gloria said. She gently pushed the boy out the back door. “And don’t wreck my car!” she shouted after him as he loaded his fishing equipment into the trunk.
She watched Kurt drive away and then stood at the door for a long time thinking. So much had happened to her in the past two weeks. She tightened the muscles of her ass as she remembered the pounding bulk of Ben’s cock in her tender asshole. Her clit itched when she thought of the night. She had fucked and sucked the shit out of Kurt. They had slept only two hours before having to get up so she could drive him from the motel to the school.
Each of the past two weekends she had managed to get Kurt alone long enough to fuck him. When she wasn’t fucking Kurt, she had been working on Dolph, trying to convince him to let Kurt stay at home and attend school. Every night she had worked on her husband, gradually breaking down his will until he agreed that their son could remain at home until he finished school.
Her pussy was a little sore from the many times she had fucked Dolph. Each night she had practically attacked his cock, using her hot-assed body as a tool to get her way. Many hours of fucking and sucking, as well as many hours of talking to her husband, had finally won him over.
Gloria laughed to herself as she closed the back door and went to the bedroom. She had probably exhausted her husband to the point where he had no choice but to agree in order to get some rest.
The hot summer day caused the gorgeous woman to sweat. The air conditioning had broken down during the night, and no repairman could come until the next day. She felt uncomfortable and chose to take a cool shower to wash away the sweat.
“Ahhhh,” Gloria moaned when the cool water blasted down on her body. She threw her head back and let the spray hit her jutting tits. Within moments, her nipples were stiff under the stinging water. She let the water soak her hair and scalp, washing away the heat. The water ran down her tits and stomach to swirl down between her thighs and over her cunt.
Although the shower was supposed to cool her off, it had the opposite effect on her, at least on the inside of her body. Her nipples and clit were stimulated by the pouring water, and her pussy began to glow on the inside. Instead of taking a quick shower to cool off, Gloria remained under the falling water a long time, enjoying the sensations the steady downpour caused in her body. She leaned back against the tile wall of the shower and spread her feet apart so that the spray of water could hit directly on her clit and cunt.
“Right there,” she groaned when she had adjusted herself so that her sensitive clit was subjected to an intense bombardment by the water. She pulled her cunt open and let the water wash down between her pussy lips. Then she reached up and adjusted the water so that it was warmer.
“Oh shit! I’m going to come like this,” she moaned as her clit burned and throbbed under the water.
She wasn’t far from exploding when she thought she heard the doorbell. “Oh, not now,” she groaned. She would have ignored the bell had not it rung several more times. By that time the mood had been lost.
Cursing whoever it was at the door, the angry woman turned off the water and wrapped a towel around her head. She put on her terry cloth robe without bothering to dry off, and went to the door. If it was a salesman, he was going to get a good cursing out.
“Colonel Pryor!” Gloria said in astonishment when she opened the door and saw the school commandant standing on her front steps.
Pryor’s eyes took in the way she was dressed before he spoke. “Oh, I’m so sorry, Mrs. Linden. I’ve interrupted your bath. I know I should have called first, but I’m in Philadelphia just for the day for a meeting and since I was nearby… I, well you know how it is?”
Gloria was very surprised to see the man at her house. “But, we’ve already told you we’re taking Kurt out of your school, Colonel. What business could you have with us?”
The man appeared to be less confident than usual as he nervously fumbled with his uniform cap. “May I come in for a few minutes, Mrs. Linden?”
“Sure, Colonel.” She stepped aside and pointed to the sofa. “Have a seat and tell me what’s on your mind.”
As Gloria watched Colonel Pryor walk to the sofa and sit down, she wondered what he would look like without his military uniform. She had a feeling that under the uniform was a lean, hard body capable of giving a woman much pleasure. She stopped wondering about the size of his cock and sat close to him.
“Well, I’m listening, Colonel?” She smiled when the man still didn’t speak.
“Mrs. Linden, I don’t often try very hard to talk a parent out of taking his son out of our school, but this is a special case. Kurt has the makings of a fine military officer. I wouldn’t be surprised if he went on from our school to a very successful career in the Army.”
Gloria cut him off. “So that’s why you came to see me, Colonel Pryor. You were so nervous when you came in, I thought you might have come to make a pass at me!” She added a soft laugh to the last sentence and briefly touched the man’s thigh.
Colonel Pryor turned red in the face. “I… well. You’re a very attractive woman, Mrs. Linden, and I’m sure many men do… uh, make passes at you, but I assure you my reason for visiting you was purely a matter of business on behalf of my school.”
“Colonel,” Gloria said, smiling. “I want to tell you two things. First, there is no chance of Kurt going back to the school. My husband and I have talked it over and have decided to bring him home until his high school is finished. I’m flattered that you came, and proud that you’re impressed with Kurt’s potential, but you’ll have to go away disappointed.”
After setting the man straight about Kurt, Gloria moved a little closer to him and leaned forward a little. The front of her robe was loosely tied as it was, and her big tits pushed it out even more. “Secondly, Colonel, I think that Kurt was not your only reason for coming here. I’ve seen the way you look at me, and I know that under that formal exterior is a man who sets horny, like any other man.”
That really flustered the man. “I assure you, Mrs. Linden, I had no intentions other than those, I’ve stated. It never even entered my mind that… well, that…”
Gloria resisted the urge to laugh at the protesting man. She placed, her hand on his shoulder and pressed her knee into his knee. “Colonel. I would be bun if I thought you never thought of fucking me. What’s that going to do to my ego? Now you’re not going to leave me with my feelings hurt, are you, Colonel? The least you could do is admit that you thought more of me than just another mother of one of your cadets.”
“I didn’t mean to offend you, Mrs. Linden,” Pryor said, obviously surprised that she had said “fucking”.
Gloria did laugh at him then. “I can’t get over the way you talk, Colonel. You’re so formal in everything you say. Don’t you ever want to break down and say something crude, like ‘fucking’? I’ll bet you’ve never called these ‘tits’.” She pressed her hands against the front of her robe.
“Mrs. Linden, I…” Colonel Pryor stammered, unable to cope with the bold woman.
Gloria took his large hand in hers. “I’m going to do you the biggest favor of your life, Colonel. I’m going to do what some woman should have done years ago. Are you married, Colonel?”
“No, my career has never allowed time for marriage,” the nervous man answered. He stared down at the hand she held.
“Then I have a feeling you don’t get laid much, and I think it’s time something was done about that, Colonel,” Gloria said. She lifted the man’s hand and pressed it against one of her big tits. “Squeeze your fingers around my tits and feel what you’ve been missing.”
Colonel Pryor’s hand trembled against the woman’s hot tit. But he couldn’t seem to make his fingers squeeze the big jug. Gloria pulled her robe open and held his hand against her naked tit. “Now you can see what you’ve got, Colonel. I know you’ve wondered what my tits look like. Well, now you’re looking at them. What do you think?”
When he didn’t answer, Gloria took his other hand and placed it on her other tit. She dropped her hands and smiled when he didn’t take his hands away. “It’s all here for you, Colonel. You don’t have to wonder now. Your hands are on my tits. I’m giving myself to you. All you have to do is take me. Forget about all your rules for a few hours. My husband and Kurt won’t be back for a long time. You and I are alone in the house. Go on and live a little, baby. Let your hair down.”
“That’s a start,” she moaned softly when his strong fingers finally squeezed her aching tits. She had been so busy seducing the man that she hadn’t been fully aware of her own heat. Her tits warmed under Pryor’s touch and her pussy was starting to ooze juices.
“I have to get all the way out of this thing,” she whispered and squirmed out of the robe. “Yeah, Colonel,” she smiled when Pryor gawked at her exposed cunt. “Take a good look at what you’re getting. Just think about my wet pussy squeezing your big cock. Your cock is big, isn’t it, Colonel?”
“I… don’t know what you consider big, Mrs. Linden,” the man gulped, his hands squeezing her ripe jugs harder and his eyes still locked on her hairy cunt.
“Let me see it and I’ll tell you right away if it’s what I consider big,” Gloria said, smiling. His hands were doing a job on her burning tits, and she was having trouble controlling her own passion.
“God, man!” she gasped when her hand pulled his huge prick into view. She couldn’t get all of it out in the open unless she pulled his slacks down, but from what she could see she knew that the cock was enormous. “You can’t expect me to believe you didn’t know what a gigantic cock you had, Colonel!”
Gloria stared hard at the swollen head of the man’s prick. The fat cockhead gleamed from the pre-cum that had oozed out. There was no doubts that the man was excited. Gloria’s mouth felt dry suddenly as she hungered to stuff the sticky prickhead between her lips.
“Help me, Colonel,” the hot wife whispered and made the man lift up so she could yank his slacks down his legs. “I can’t wait to see all of it. Your balls must be huge.”
“Damn, baby!” the amazed woman said when she finally saw all of his cock and his huge, hairy nuts. “How could you hide what you’ve got from the women of the world? A man as blessed as you are has an obligation to share it with as many women as possible. Do you know how rare a cock like yours is?”
Pryor just stared down at his huge dick and didn’t speak. His hands cupped Gloria’s fat tits while he waited for her next move. He was putting himself in her hands so that she could do whatever she wanted with him.
Gloria touched softly the underside of his long, jutting cock.
“Ohhhh, Mrs. Linden,” Colonel Pryor groaned when her slim fingers teased along his prick. His hands tightened on her jugs.
“Hard like that, baby,” Gloria hissed when his strong fingers gripped her tits roughly. “I want to eat your cock, Colonel, but first I want to look at it and enjoy it. Look at the way it jerks against my hand. Look how veiny it is. I’ve never seen a cockhead so huge. I don’t know how I’ll ever get it in my mouth.”
Gloria might have said that, but she knew that one way or another she was going to cram Pryor’s blood-filled dickhead into her mouth. This was one cock she just had to suck. She tried to get an idea how long the prick was and guessed it to be somewhere around eleven inches. It was difficult to tell since the dick was so thick.
“Take off everything so I can really do you good, Colonel,” she whispered and helped him out of his uniform.
“Mmmm, I like a lot of hair on my men’s chests.” She smiled when she saw that the man’s chest was covered with dark hair speckled with gray. Her sharp nails streaked down his chest to his cock. Pryor groaned and shuddered under her teasing hands.
Gloria leaned over and blew her hot breath across the throbbing tip of his prick. She saw the huge cock expand in response. She touched the swollen cockhead with the end of her tongue, wanting to taste the pre-cum that gleamed so invitingly. “Ummmm, Colonel. We’re going to suck and fuck all day long.”
“Mrs. Linden! Your tongue is so…” the gasping man said before his breath ran out. He released her jugs and leaned back on the sofa to let the hot-assed redhead do what she wished with his bulky cock.
“This isn’t military school, Colonel,” Gloria said as she laved her tongue around his cockhead. Her nails lightly touched his balls from underneath as she licked his cock. “This has nothing to do with rules and regulations. Today you put yourself in my hands and let me show you how to let your hair down and enjoy yourself. Today I’ll be your whore, Colonel. Today you can use my body for your pleasure. All of me belongs to you, baby. My cunt. My mouth. My tits, all of me.”
With those words Gloria opened her hungry mouth and stretched, her lips as far apart as she could to take the man’s mammoth cock. “Unhhhhhh,” she groaned as she worked her lips over the purple cockhead. “It’s in,” she tried to say as her mouth absorbed the swollen head and she started to work down on the hard, thick shaft of the dick.
The groaning man pulled the woman’s long red hair away from her face so he could watch what she was doing to his cock. He couldn’t believe she could take so much of his huge dick into her small mouth. He humped up at her face when she gripped his balls hard.
To get more of his dick in, Gloria got down on her knees on the floor and pushed Pryor’s thighs apart. She held his throbbing cock up and licked his hot balls. “Full of cum for me, aren’t they, Colonel?” she asked, trying to get the man more involved. She wanted to rip away his formal facade. She wanted to get him to admit that he was like any other man when it came to wanting to fuck a woman.
“Tell me how you feel, Colonel,” Gloria rasped as she licked almost up to his sensitive cockhead, but then licked back down to his balls. Her hand squeezed his cum-filled nuts until he gasped with pleasure-pain.
“I… feel wonderful, Mrs. Linden,” Pryor gasped and clenched his teeth.
“Don’t you ever let down, Colonel? It’s time you started calling me Gloria, and time you said how you really feel. Doesn’t your cock ache to be in my mouth, Colonel? Aren’t your balls burning with a hot load of cum? Come on and tell me what you want to say. Think of me as some cheap whore you bought for the night.”
Gloria finished talking and engulfed Pryor’s swollen cock. She drove her mouth down until she had taken as much of his cock as she could. Her hand refused to release his big, agonized balls.
She had pressed Pryor’s hot-button. He liked to dominate women. He enjoyed making them pay for making him feel so weak. He had always felt awkward around women, and he liked to degrade them when he could. “Suck my cock, bitch!” he gasped and pushed down on the back of the wild woman’s bobbing head. “Eat my prick, slut!”
“Urrrrrr!” Gloria growled when she heard the things the big man called her. She devoured his cock, longing to let Pryor use her any way he wanted. Her mouth moved greedily up and down the thick length of the gigantic cock, working to make his balls release their load of scalding jizz.
“Cocksucking tramp!” Pryor shouted and reached under her to grab her hanging jugs. “Eat me off! Suck my cum out of my cock, slut! Jesus, bitch! Slut! Whore! You’re going to take it now! Oh, baby! Bitch! Here it comes!”
The blasting man came so violently he bucked around on the sofa and almost made the sucking woman lose his spurting cock. But Gloria was too cock-hungry to let the fat prick slip away. She locked her lips around the expanding dick and sucked hard, swallowing the torrents of delicious cum that flooded her mouth.
When Pryor fell to his side on the sofa, Gloria followed. She gulped the sweet jism down her throat and gave his balls a hard squeeze, trying to make more cum squirt out. “Give me more, Colonel. Don’t stop. I want more of your cum!” she moaned as she sucked up to his cockhead and made wet sounds of desperate hunger as she drew out the last droplets of jizz.
Pryor finally had to push the wild woman away from his prick. “It’s too sensitive after I come, Mrs… Gloria,” he said.
“Oh, no you don’t, lover,” Gloria hissed as the hunger in her wet pussy demanded satisfaction. “This thing had better be ready to fuck my pussy soon. For now, though, you can stick one of those big fingers in me.” She made him move over on the couch so she could lie down next to him. Her hand took his hand and put it on her hot cunt. “Put a finger in my hole, Colonel.”
Pryor’s thick finger felt like a small cock as it sliced into the big-titted woman’s steaming twat. Gloria fucked up at the finger, grabbing Pryor’s hand to make sure he didn’t stop finger-fucking her. “Deeper in my pussy, man!”
When that wasn’t enough, Gloria used her own hand to play with her clit. The double action of her hand and Pryor’s finger soon had her close to an explosion.
“Oh, Colonel!” she gasped as a come hither cunt. “I wanted to wait for your cock in my pussy… but I’m going to come anyway! Ram that finger in my pussy, baby! Finger-fuck me! I’m coming! Motherfucker! Screw my cunt with that finger! It feels like a hard cock! I’m coming!”
Her cunt gripped the fucking finger as a staggering explosion ripped through her body. She grabbed Pryor’s arm and pulled. Her fingers rubbed her clit hard. Her big jugs quivered as she bounced around on the couch and blasted. “Fuck my pussy deeper!”
Pryor thought that that would satisfy the hot assed woman for a while. He was wrong. Almost as soon as Gloria had completed her come, she reached again for his cock. “Get it hard again for me, lover. Your finger was nice but I want to feel this big dick in my pussy! Get it up, Colonel. Get it up!”
The big prick grew again rapidly. Gloria pumped it roughly with her hand. Her fingers squeezed it until it looked like the swollen cockhead would burst under the pressure. His big balls tightened and jerked in response to Gloria’s flicking tongue. “Harder, Colonel. Harder. I want it to feel like a big steel rod in my tight pussy.”
Pryor gasped in agony when the woman’s hand made his big cock burn and throb. “All right, Gloria, put it in. I’m ready to fuck your cunt.”
“You sure are, lover,” the excited woman said as she hurriedly climbed over Pryor’s body and reached down to guide his huge dick to her dripping cunt. She held his fat cock and rubbed the blood-filled head between the quivering lips of her pussy before she lowered her body further. “I’m going to love sitting on this monster.”
“Put me in you,” Pryor growled when the big titted redhead delayed. His cock was burning and his balls churned with cum. The teasing of his dickhead against the woman’s cunt lips was driving him wild.
“Tell me what you want, Colonel,” Gloria said. “I want you to tell me the way a real man should tell a horny woman. I’m not one of your cadets, Colonel. Don’t use that proper language with me. Tell me what you want from me the same way you’d tell a cheap whore.”
Gloria barely lowered her body enough to let the very tip of his cock push into her cunt. She remained like this and moved slightly, putting just enough pressure on the man’s hard dick to make him cry out from the torture.
“Sit on it, slut! Come on, bitch, and fuck my cock! What the fuck are you waiting for? You know we both want it! Sit on it, whore! Fuck that wet cunt down on my big cock all the way!”
“Here it comes, Colonel,” Gloria said and let her pussy swoop down to seize the big cock. “God, it feels so big in me! Big hard cock! Fuck your dick up in me, Colonel! Let me have it all! I’ve never felt anything so big in my cunt! It feels like you’re ripping me open!”
Gloria was telling the truth. The incredible stuffing her cunt was getting was like nothing she had ever known. It felt like her tight hole would be stretched and never be the same. “I want it all! Hurt me, Colonel! Ram it all up my pussy! Split my pussy open!”
The big man was surprised that the bouncing, shouting woman had taken all of his cock so easily. The women he had fucked in, the past had all complained that he was hurting them. He was thrilled to finally find a woman so wild and hot that she could take all of him and beg for more. “Fuck it, big-tilted whore!” he said as he reached up to maul her hanging, jiggling jugs.
“Oh, yes, that’s just what I am, baby! Fuck this big-titted whore with that big cock! Bust me open! Cram me full of cock!” Gloria said, closing her eyes and throwing her head back as hot sensations made her shudder with pleasure. She reached down and rubbed her firm clit as the thick cock rubbed against the walls of her boiling pussy.
When Pryor crushed her hanging tits together and pinched the nipples hard, that was all that Gloria needed to send her over the top. Her body lifted up until only the head of his cock remained in her tight cunt. She stayed motionless for a long moment as a tingling fire gripped her cunt. Then she slammed her cunt down as hard as she could on the huge prick and fucked up and down as fast as she could go while her come lasted.
“Cock! Big fucking cock!” she shouted and then exploded. Her fingers pinched her buzzing clit. Her cunt tightened on the thick cock. Her nipples burned under Pryor’s pinching fingers. “Give me some cum, Colonel! Give it to me before I stop coming. Please give it to me… nowwww!”
“You’ve got it now, bitch!” Pryor groaned when a huge load of spurting cum flooded Gloria’s steaming cunt.
“Yesssss, big fucker, yes!” the bucking woman said. Her blast lasted until Pryor’s cock was wrung dry by her greedy pussy. When she fell forward on the man her tongue shot into his mouth. She kissed him for a long time. It was a wonderful feeling to know she had helped him to act like a real man, and also that he had shared his huge cock with her.
Pryor squeezed Gloria’s sweaty ass cheeks and asked, “Will you reconsider now about sending Kurt back to my school, Gloria?”
Gloria laughed and kissed the man again. “No, that’s been decided. Kurt stays here from now on.” She sucked on his tongue for a moment before adding, “But you’re welcome to visit me any time you feel like it, Colonel.”

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you would like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

If you'd prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

Then I encourage you to watch this short video to learn a weird secret that has the potential to get you your own harem of hot women:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!