Saturday, June 1, 2013

THE FAMILY`s WILD URGE Part 2

 

“I’m not sure it’s such a good idea, honey. It makes me nervous to think of your driving back alone,” Dolph said as he packed his bag.
Gloria handed him some shins. “I’m a big girl now, Dolph. If you can go flying all over the country on business then I can drive two hundred miles to take Kurt back to school.”
“I wish I hadn’t answered the phone this morning and then we wouldn’t have this problem,” Dolph said. “Old Man Jennings has a lot of nerve calling ant on Sunday and telling me I have to rush to Chicago. I can’t believe the old bastard wouldn’t let me get out of it after I explained about driving Kurt back to school.”
“I wish you wouldn’t worry, Dolph. I’ll have Kurt with me during the drive there and I’ll drive straight back without stopping. I promise not to talk to strangers or take any candy from them,” Gloria said.
“Cute,” Dolph smirked. He closed his suitcase and picked up his brief case. “Maybe I should take Kurt to the airport with me and put him a flight to Pittsburgh. He could take a bus from Pittsburgh to the school.”
“Don’t be silly, darling,” Gloria smiled. “Not only is that expensive, it’s inconvenient for Kurt. It’ll be easier for everybody if I just drive him back to school like we always do.”
“Maybe you should spend the night somewhere after you drop Kurt off, honey,” Dolph said as he checked to be sure he hadn’t forgotten anything. “There’s that nice motel about two miles from the school. It’ll be dark by the time you reach the school and I’d feel a lot better if you’d wait until the morning and drive back when it’s light.”
Gloria liked the idea. She saw it as a mini-vacation and a chance to get away from the usual grind of home. Dolph would be gone for days, and there would be little reason for her to rush back home. “Good idea, darling. I’ll pack some things for the night before we leave… I think I hear your taxi honking. You better get going.”
“Be careful, Gloria. I’ll see you Thursday,” Dolph said as he rushed from the house.
Gloria was excited as she watched the taxi take her husband away. She was excited about getting away, even if for only one night, and she was excited about having some extra time with Kurt. The weekend had gone too fast for her. Hardly had Kurt arrived on Friday before it was Sunday and time to take him back to military school in western Pennsylvania.
“Kurt!” she called to her son. “Get out of the shower and get dressed. Make sure you pack everything you need for school.”
While she waited for Kurt to get ready she packed her own bag. At first she put only enough clothes for one night into the bag, and then changed her mind and added extra items. For some reason she wanted to feel free to stay away from home longer if she felt like it. She smiled and decided that she might stay in the motel for two nights instead of one. The place had a pool and she could pick up a couple of sexy novels to read.
She packed her bikini. By the time she was completely packed she had almost made up her mind to take an extra day and lie by the motel pool while she read a couple of good books.
“Mom,” Kurt said when he stood at her bedroom door. “Can I use your blow dryer?”
When Gloria turned to answer her son she saw that he only had his towel loosely wrapped around his waist. Her throat felt dry as she stared at his body. She wondered how she would feel if the towel slipped and exposed his cock.
“It’s… in the dresser, darling,” she finally said, her voice unsteady. She watched Kurt take the dryer and leave the room. Her eyes took in his lean body and her body began to warm at the sight.
“You’ve got to stop thinking this way, Gloria,” the troubled mother said to herself. She was tormented by her desire for her son. She questioned her true motives for wanting to stay at the motel. She wondered if in the back of her mind she was hoping that her stay would provide an opportunity to be alone with Kurt.
As she waited for Kurt to dress she thought of suggesting to Kurt that he spend the night with her at the motel instead of going directly to school. Her tits ached and her clit tingled as she wondered how it would feel to spend the night in the same room with her son. What would happen between them?
Gloria enjoyed the drive with Kurt. They talked like they hadn’t talked in a long time. She listened to her son talk about his friends at school and the things they did together during the school week. She laughed and joked with Kurt and felt closer to him than she had in a long time.
When they were nearing the school, Gloria said, “You could stay with me tonight at the motel, darling. We could get up early and I could drive you to school in time for your first class.”
“You forgot that I have to check in by eight tonight and spend the night in my room, Mom.” Kurt said.
“Damn, I did forget about that. It’s such a silly rule. I’m going to be so close to you and I’m going to be so lonely in that motel. You’d think they would at least let you spend tonight with your mother.”
“Yeah, they have a lot of dumb rules, but as long as I go to school there I have to do what they say,” Kurt grumbled.
“I hope we can put you in school at home next year, darling,” Gloria smiled and rested her hand on Kurt’s thigh while she drove with her other hand.
“You know Dad wouldn’t allow that, Mom. I want to stay home next year but Dad’s so stubborn. I guess I’ll have to come back here until I finish school for good.”
“Well, I’m really going to work on your father this summer so don’t be surprised if you’re home with us in the fall.” She squeezed his thigh and realized how close her hand was to his cock and balls. Her body trembled.
The school was typical of military schools. It was old and conservative-looking. The most striking thing about the buildings and the pounds was that they were perfect in every way. Each shrub was trimmed just right. The grass was cut almost as neatly as the grass on a putting green. The windows in the large brick buildings were sparkling. Gloria wondered if a single window in the school had even one finger smudge on it.
“Mrs. Linden!” Colonel Pryor, the school commandant, called Gloria’s name when she walked into the main building with Kurt. She turned to greet the tall man.
“Glad to see you got Kurt back just in time,” Pryor smiled. “Kurt is one of our star pupils you know. Not only are his marks superior, but his conduct in every aspect of being a cadet is exemplary.”
Gloria smiled sweetly at Pryor but she wasn’t sure if she liked the man very much. His stiff, military manner of talking irritated her. He was the perfect image of an officer. His uniform was always immaculate. He walked in the erect posture of a trained military man. If he hadn’t been so stuffy, he would have been an attractive man. Gloria sensed that under his proper front was a man who would be a good fuck if he ever learned how to relax and enjoy life.
“Thank you, Colonel Pryor. My husband and I are very proud of Kurt.” She smiled and waited while Kurt signed in.
“Behave yourself, darling, and I’ll call you tomorrow before I leave,” she said as she kissed Kurt goodbye. “Or I might stay an extra night. If I do I’ll pick you up tomorrow afternoon and, we’ll go to a movie and have dinner together in town.”
“We hope to see you again soon, Mrs. Linden,” Pryor said after Kurt had gone to his room.
“Thank you, Colonel. Goodbye,” Gloria said. She smiled when she tufted away from the man and walked to her car because she had noticed the hungry way Pryor had stared at her body.
Gloria’s motel room was large and comfortable. She unpacked her things and lounged on the bed a few minutes before thinking of dinner. After scanning the local newspaper, she decided on a small Italian restaurant not far from the motel.
At the restaurant Gloria treated herself to a good bottle of wine with her dinner. She finished most of the bottle by herself and felt warm and happy by the time she drove back to the motel.
Instead of going to her room after she parked the car, she walked over to the pool area. The pool would still be open for a while and a few guests were taking advantage of it. She thought about changing into her bikini, but decided to keep her dress on and just sit in a chair by the pool and watch the people swim.
“Hello.” A handsome man about her age smiled when he looked up from the water and saw her sitting a few feet away. “Aren’t you going to come in?”
“No thanks,” Gloria said. “I think I’ll wait till tomorrow when it’s warmer.”
The stranger pulled himself up from the pool and sat on the edge with his legs in the water.
Gloria liked the way the man looked. His back and shoulders were muscular and his chest was covered with thick black hair. A hairy chest always turned her an. She also noticed that his cock was bulging against his swimming trunks.
“Staying at the motel?” the man asked.
“Yes, and you?” Gloria said. She was looking ahead to the possibilities that might result from meeting the man. She had never fucked around on Dolph, but she had been tempted to do it. Now here she was, far from home and alone. She could fuck the stranger and no one would know but him and her.
“Yeah, until tomorrow,” the man answered. He got up and walked over to her. “My name is Ben Connors. Excuse the wet hand.”
She shook hands with him, the wet warmth of the contact making her nipples itch. “I’m Gloria, Ben. Are you in town on business?” She knew that her voice wasn’t steady as she spoke. The wine didn’t help, and being so close to the attractive man was making her nervous and horny.
Ben explained that he was a salesman stopping in the town to make a call on an account. Gloria listened to him talk about himself and then she gave him her history. Before long they were laughing and talking like they were good friends. Gloria liked the way Ben looked at her. He undressed her with his eyes. Within a few minutes her cunt was warm and wet.
When Ben said that he had a bottle in his room he would like to share with her, Gloria agreed and they went inside. She didn’t need a drink after all the wine she’d had, but she knew that Ben’s offer of a drink was just an excuse to get her in his room. She wasn’t sure she would let him fuck her, but it was exciting to flirt with him. It wouldn’t do any harm to sit in his room and talk.
Gloria got hotter and her pussy grew wetter as she sat next to Ben on his bed and talked. The straight vodka he poured her didn’t help cool her down any. She found herself staring down at the bulge under Ben’s trunks. She realized that she wanted to run her fingers through the hair on his chest.
While she was staring at the front of his trunks, Ben was staring down the front of her dress. Her big tits pushed the dress out so that he could see a lot of her lush cleavage. The bottom of the dress was hiked up high on her thighs. The horny man wasn’t sure where to look… at her fantastic tits, or her gorgeous thighs.
“I’m married, too, Gloria,” Ben said as he leaned closer to her. “I don’t usually cheat on my wife, but sometimes I need another woman I meet a lot of women on the road and most of them I don’t pay much attention to, but you’re so beautiful and I…”
Gloria surprised herself when she said, “Are you trying to tell me you want to fuck me, Ben?” The words just came out. She wondered if it was because of the wine, but then she stopped kidding herself. The wine and vodka may have helped loosen her up, but the plain truth was that she was simply horny and wanted to fuck someone other than her husband.
“Yeah…” Ben whispered, having trouble keeping himself from ripping the dress off the big titted redhead’s body.
“Then take me.” The words came out as a whisper, just loud enough for Ben to hear.
When Ben’s arms surrounded her body, Gloria thought she would pass out from tire heat and excitement. The thrill of cheating on her husband far outweighed any guilt she felt. When Ben’s body forced hers back on the bed she clung to him and kissed him hard. She let him suck her tongue into his mouth.
“Las my neck and bite it,” she moaned as Ben kissed her ear and teased it with his tongue. She loved to be kissed and bitten on her neck. When she felt sharp teeth against her tender skin it drove her wild. “Ohhhh, yes, Ben! Bite my neck harder!”
When Ben fumbled with the zipper at the back of her dress, Gloria squirmed and moaned. “Hurry and undress me, Ben. I can’t wait for you to see my tits and suck them. Bite my nipples like you did my neck.”
Ben worked the dress down off her shoulders. She helped him pull the dress away from her arms. When Ben saw her bra he couldn’t wait to get at her big jugs. He left the dress bunched around her waist and tried to unsnap her bra.
“Let me,” Gloria said impatiently. She reached behind and released the bra snap. She fell back to the bed and let Ben yank the bra away from her aching tits.
“Motherfucker, what a set of beauties!” Ben blurted when he saw Gloria’s naked boobs.
As much as she appreciated the compliment, Gloria was too impatient to have her hot tits eaten. “Don’t talk. Eat my tits, Ben,” she moaned, pulling his face down to her inflamed boobs.
Ben did it the way she liked it done. His mouth sucked in a lot of one of her tits. His teeth scraped her sensitive flesh. Her nipple stiffened so much in his mouth that it hurt. She held his head in place and begged for wore. “My tits feel so good when you do that, Ben! Bite them. Suck them more like that. You’ve got so much of my tit in your mouth! Suck more in. You won’t hurt me, Ben. Suck as hard as you want.”
“Hold it a minute, Gloria,” Ben said when he pulled his mouth away from her tits. “I didn’t get a chance to look at them.” He raised up and stared down at her boobs.
“I’ll let you look at them all you want later. Just suck them now, please, Ben.” She pulled at his arms, trying to get him to eat her tits again. He was stubborn, insisting on taking a good long look at her boobs before he played with them.
“Damn, they’re so firm,” he said when he put his hands on her jugs and squeezed.
“Harder,” Gloria whispered.
Ben smiled when he understood what she wanted. “It gets you hot when a man is rough with you, doesn’t it, Gloria?” He put more pressure on her tits, making her moan and grab his hands to make him squeeze even more.
“God, yes,” Gloria groaned. “Treat me like that, Ben. Treat me like my… husband won’t treat me,” she pleaded, not caring that she sounded like a desperate slut to a man she had met only an hour before. She let herself go completely, knowing she had nothing to lose by acting like a whore around Ben. She doubted that she would ever see him again after they fucked.
Ben shook his head in amazement. “You’d never know by looking at you that underneath that classy front is a wild bitch-in-heat.”
“Yes, that’s what I am, Ben. All those years I couldn’t get my husband to fuck me the way I wanted to be fucked. You’ll do it to me the way I like, won’t you Ben? I’ll do anything for you. I’ll suck you off. I’ll suck your cum out and swallow it.”
Ben returned to sucking on her tits. Gloria wriggled on the bed under him and tried to push his trunks down. She didn’t want, him to take the time to move away from her and take the trunks off. She had to have his mouth and hands on her tits.
“Help me get them off,” she said, tugging and yanking at his swimming trunks. She desperately wanted to get her hands on his cock.
Ben helped her work the trunks off. His cock sprang free.
“I’m so glad it’s a big one,” Gloria said when she saw Ben’s fat dick. She guessed that the prick was as big as Dolph’s and even thicker. “I love to feel a big hard cock in my cunt.”
“Get this thing off all the way and I’ll show you how it feels in you, baby,” Ben said as he pulled at her dress.
Gloria helped him undress her all the way. She squirmed out of her panties and let him look at her body before she made further demands.
“Damn, a natural redhead. I’ve never fucked a real redhead before,” Ben said. He stared down at the fiery growth of hair around her pussy for a long time before he lowered his head. He wanted to taste her wet cunt.
“No, not that, Ben,” Gloria said. She pushed his head away. “I don’t want you to eat me. I want your cock in my mouth. Come over me and fuck my mouth like you’d fuck my cunt.”
Ben looked at her delicate mouth and scrambled over her body. He held his body up on his hands and toes as his big, jerking dick swayed just above Gloria’s face.
Gloria licked his hanging balls for a while before letting him screw her mouth. “They’re so hairy,” she moaned as she briefly sucked his nuts into her mouth.
“Put my cock, in your mouth, woman,” Ben growled when he was too excited to take more sucking on his sensitive balls.
Gloria licked up the length of his swollen cock until the tip of the big prick rested on her lower lip.
“Fuck,” she moaned and slightly parted her lips to take him in.
“Wunnhhhhh!” the hot-assed woman moaned when Ben shaved most of his cock into her face.
The huge head of the cock bumped against her tonsils. His swinging balls slapped into her chin. She held his ass, pulling his body down, her sharp nails drawing blood from his ass cheeks.
Ben moved around as he fucked Gloria’s mouth.
He swayed a little from side to side. Gloria’s cheeks bulged as she eagerly took his thrusts. She squeezed his balls hard with one of her hands and dug her nails into his ass with her other hand.
Ben looked back under his body and saw his dick yam the woman’s mouth. The sight made him flash with heat. He had to blast his load. “Awwwww, baby! Swallow it!” he growled when his nuts released his jizz.
Gloria wasn’t disappointed that he was coming before she did. She gulped his cum down her throat eagerly, knowing that she would be able to get him hard again in a hurry so he could fuck her. “Munnhhhh! Come on and give it to me, Ben!”
The sucking woman enjoyed eating his dick so much she didn’t want to let it leave her mouth even after she had sucked it dry. Ben pulled out of her greedy mouth and fell to the bed. “I can’t get over you. I’ve never seen a woman look like such a lady and then turn out to be such a… uh…”
Gloria smiled and crawled over him. “Such a whore,” she added. “I don’t mind you calling me that. It turns me on a lot. Tonight I need to be treated like a whore by you, Ben. It’s time I enjoyed fucking like I want it. My husband is a good man, but he doesn’t always give me what I want.”
Ben stared at Gloria’s hanging tits. “Yeah, I can understand what you mean. My wife is real straight about sex. You wouldn’t believe how many years it took me to convince her to give me head, and she would never let me fuck her mouth the way you did.”
“We’ll help each other tonight then,” Gloria said. She kissed and sucked his nipples, loving the feel of his chest hairs against her lips. “What would you like me to do that she never does?”
Ben looked at her big jugs again and said, “My wife thinks this is silly, but I like it when she leans over me and lets her tits brush against my cock.”
“Like this?” Gloria said. She moved her shoulders and made her jugs swing back and forth above his dick. Her tits slapped against the cock and made it jerk in response.
“Yes, almost,” Ben whispered. “But lift up more and just barely touch my cock with your nipples.”
“Ooooh, I like the feel of that myself,” Gloria cooed when her stiff nipples scraped against his prick as she moved her tits.
“That’s it, Gloria. Jesus, that turns me on,” Ben groaned. The simple act was making him hard again and making his balls tense and ache. It would take only a minute of Gloria’s teasing to make him ready to fuck again.
“Wow, look at it grow for me!” Gloria said as she looked down at Ben’s cook. She wanted to feel the big dick between her hot tits. She lowered her jugs down and squeezed them together with her hands, capturing Ben’s hard cock between the fat boobs. “You can fuck my tits if you want to, Ben.”
“Fuck, my wife would never let me do that, baby,” the excited man said. He bumped her tits, sliding his cock between the hot softness of the two big jugs. When he moved downward his dick disappeared. When he fucked upward his cock pushed into view, the big purple head swollen with blood. “Screw my big tits, baby!” Gloria hissed. To do something for this man that his wife wouldn’t do was a tremendous thrill for the hot-assed redhead. She enjoyed pleasing Ben in ways he couldn’t usually experience. She already knew how she was going to get him to pay her back.
“God, it’s so hot against my tits!” she rasped as the hard cock grew hotter and expanded. It was time to make Ben fuck her the way she wanted to be fucked. She wanted his cock where Dolph had never fucked her. It was something she had wanted to try for a long time, but Dolph wouldn’t do it, claiming he would hurt her.
“Have you ever wanted to fuck your wife in her ass?” Gloria asked, still squeezing her tits around his cock.
“Oh shit, she’d die if I even mentioned that,” Ben gasped. “Me you trying to tell me you want me to fuck you in the ass?”
Gloria answered that question by turning around so that her hot ass was in Ben’s face. “Fuck my ass. Fuck it hard with your big cock.”
Ben got behind her and held her hips as he looked down at her waiting ass. He was excited about getting his dick into her asshole, but he had to pause for a minute to enjoy the hot sight of her naked body under him.
“Hurry. I don’t care if it hurts,” Gloria pleaded. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks so that Ben could see where to stick his thick cock.
The head of Ben’s prick was already lubricated from his excitement. Pre-cum oozed out of the slit in his cockhead. He placed the tip of the throbbing cock against the woman’s asshole and pushed.
“Urrrr, oh shit, it hurts!” Gloria growled when the fat tip of Ben’s dick broke through the outer ring of her asshole. A fiery pain numbed her body far a long moment before she was able to speak again. “Go on, Ben, all the way in my asshole now!”
“Does it hurt too much?” the man asked. He looked down at his cock and couldn’t see how the woman’s extremely tight ass could accept another inch.
“Of course it hurts,” Gloria groaned. She clinched her teeth against the pain. “But I don’t care. The sooner you start fucking me the sooner I’ll get used to it.” She pushed back on his cock to force more of the hard shaft into her ass.
Ben slowly shoved forward, still concerned that he would hurt her a lot. His cock was squeezed tighter than it had ever been squeezed. Not only did he worry about hurting the woman’s virgin asshole, but he began to wonder if it was possible for her grasping hole to damage his cock. He could imagine blood vessels popping as he drove deeper and deeper into her narrow asshole.
“It feels like you’re splitting me in two,” the stuffed woman said. She buried her face in the sheets and sucked air rapidly into her mouth as she endured the intense pain caused by the first cock in her ass. “Keep going, Ben. Fuck it in until your balls are against my ass.”
That’s just what Ben did. He gave a final short thrust and every inch of his cock disappeared into Gloria’s ass. He had to hold it there for a moment. The tight pressing of the asshole on his cock almost made him come then. He had to fight against the need to shoot his jism into the woman’s ass. If he had pulled back then he would have shot his load.
“Again! Fuck it again, Ben!” Gloria begged.
Once he regained control, Ben pulled back and slammed her hot asshole a second time. He repeated this, hearing the woman’s shouts of approval as a result.
“That’s the way it hurts, but not so much now. I like it! I always knew I’d like getting fucked in the ass, Ben!”
To make her come quickly Ben reached under and found her cunt. He played with her dripping pussy and her throbbing clit while he continued a steady pace of pounding her ass.
The pain was now indistinguishable from the pleasure for Gloria. The hard, fast thrusts of the cock in her ass contrasted with the gentle rubbing of Ben’s finger on her clit. Sharp, intense flashes of heat in her cunt and ass signaled to Gloria that she was about to come. “Harder, Ben! Come in my asshole! Give your cum to me! Hurt my ass! I’m coming now, Ben! Empty your cock in my ass!”
That was what Ben was waiting to hear. “God, baby, you’re going to pull my cock off!” he shouted when Gloria tightened her ass around his dick and leaned forward. His hot load of cum gushed from his balls into her ass. Because her hole squeezed his cock so tightly, the cum had to work harder to get out of his cock. This made his blast last longer and feel better.
Gloria shoved back while the squirting cock thudded into her ass. She was sure she could feel the hot cum hit the walls of her hole. “I’ve got your cum in my ass,” she moaned, finding it hard herself to believe she had actually let a man screw her tight asshole. “I’m coming again!”
The big-titted woman would have come a few more times had Ben not stopped rubbing her clit. She refused to let him pull his cock out after he emptied his load, though. She slumped against the bed arid squeezed her asshole around the thick cock.
It occurred to her then that she had enjoyed two firsts that night. She had fucked around on Dolph for the first time, and she had, been fucked in the ass for the first time.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you'd like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

If you'd prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and restaurants...

Then I encourage you to view this short video to discover a strong little secret that has the power to get you your very own harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...