Friday, May 31, 2013

NEVER ENDING LUST



I never expected to be reunited with an old flame, on the internet. It had been fifteen years since we last saw each other, so it was quite a surprise when I found a message from Clyde on a website. The message casually mentioned my name, saying that he missed his old friends and hoped they would try to find him. I thought about it for three days, then looked for him. I searched online phone books and email address finders. I found him on the first day. I sent an email to him. He replied within the hour. He was so happy that I had looked for him.
He told me that he had been searching for me for years. We communicated by email for a couple days, then started chatting on instant messenger to. A lot of old memories came back, that first week. We spent hours talking about the hot, sweaty nights that we had spent together, long ago. As the weeks flew by, things heated up. We wrote each other erotic stories. Several times, we wrote some stories together. He would start one and I would finish it. This went on for about six months. Then we decided it was time to see each other face to face again. We set up a rendezvous at a fancy hotel in Chicago. It was the half way point between the two states that we lived in.
The first part of my flight to Chicago was uneventful. I had to change planes in Kansas City, Missouri. During the two hour lay over, I decided to look for a gift shop. I walked thru the curved hallways very slow, trying to waste some time. I passed the terminal where a plane had just landed. I walked faster, so I wouldn't get caught in the crowd. When I finally reached the gift shop, I thought I heard someone yelling my name. I turned around, scanning the crowd for familiar faces. I didn't see anyone at first. Then I saw an arm waving in the air.
I looked closer. It was Clyde. I stood there, with a stunned look on my face as he moved toward me. He walked up to me, dropped his bag and wrapped his arms around me. We hugged each other very tight. He said, "I waited to long for this day to come." We decided to get a drink since we had tickets for the same flight. We sat in a dimly lit corner of the lounge talking about old times. I drank several beers and was feeling a bit tipsy by the time we had to head to the boarding gate.
When we got on the plane, the flight attendant let us sit next to each other, since the flight had several empty seats. After the take off, I snuggled close to Clyde, leaning my head on his shoulder. He leaned over and kissed the top of my head. Then he slowly took a breath. He said, "You smell so good. Your scent always did turn me on." I glanced down at his lap, noticing the growing bulge in his jeans. I sat up and looked at him... He stared at me with his twinkling blue, lust filled eyes. I knew what he was thinking. I stood up, and started walking toward the restroom. I didn't have to look back. I knew he was following me. I could smell his cologne.
I glanced around before stepping into the restroom. Nobody was watching. Clyde slipped in behind me, shutting and locking the door. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close, then he kissed me deeply. Our tongues entangled in a heated dance. I felt breathless when our lips finally parted. I fumbled with the zipper on his jeans, trying to undo them. He pushed my hands aside and opened up his pants. His engorged cock sprang out, slapping against me. There wasn't much space in the tiny bathroom, so I sat down on the toilet seat. Clyde stepped closer to me. I could feel the heat radiating off of his big staff as he pressed it close to my mouth.
I swirled my tongue around the slick head. Then I slowly sucked his whole length in, a little at a time. I wanted to savor the taste of that cock that I had been missing for so many years. The plane rocked from turbulence, which knocked Clyde against me, causing his long rod to ram the back of my throat. He groaned as my wet mouth glided up and down his length. I increased my tempo, going faster with each stroke. I teased his balls with my hand as I took his manhood in to the base. He ran his fingers thru my hair, gently putting pressure on my head, to take his pole in deeper. I sucked harder, making it more intense for him.
His muscle quivered against my tongue as it became more rigid. He moaned and plowed his cock head into my throat where it erupted like a volcanic burst. Spurts of cum shot down my throat faster than I could swallow it. Cream dribbled out of my mouth, running down my chin, then dripping down into my cleavage.
Clyde said, "Stand up, I want to taste you." We squeezed past each other, managing to switch places in the cramped restroom. I slid my jeans down to my ankles, revealing my teal colored, silk panties. Clyde pressed his face against the silk, smelling them. He pulled them down with his teeth, biting the waist band of the delicate material. His whiskers tickled my soft skin as he made a trail of kisses back up my thighs. He kissed my smooth lips, then parted them with his tongue. It rapidly darted in and out, teasing my clit and tasting my juices.
I leaned back against the wall, pulling my foot out of jeans, then hiking it up on the sink, opening myself up to Clyde's wild mouth. He buried his face in my wet snatch, nibbling my button and probing my cunt. I bit my lip, to keep from squealing when the plane hit more turbulence, causing his tongue to slide deeper inside me. He fingered my clit as he tongue fucked my throbbing tunnel. A loud moan escaped from me when he began intensely swirling his dancing tongue around my button again. I ground my hotbox against his mouth as raw heat shot thru me. I quivered and shook as an orgasm rocked me. I sprayed my juices into his hungry mouth as he sucked down every drop.
The captains voice crackled over the intercom, telling everyone to buckle their seat belts because the plane was going to be flying into bad weather soon. I pulled my jeans back up after fixing my panties. Clyde stood up, then kissed me. I tucked his cock back into his pants as I tasted my juices on his tongue. Then I slowly opened the restroom door, peaking out to see if the coast was clear. I stepped out first, walking quickly back to my seat. Clyde waited a few minutes before following me. The plane rocked as it hit more turbulence.
I felt knots growing in my stomach as I fought off anxiety. I hated to fly but it was easier than making a long drive. Clyde must have seen the nervous look on my face. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. He held it tightly until the plane landed forty minutes later. I was so glad to get off that plane, even though I had fun on part of the flight.
After we got our luggage, we made our way to the curb to catch a taxi. Traffic was terrible, so the drive to the hotel took quite some time. I decided to entertain myself during the ride. I put my hand in Clyde's lap, and rubbed the shape of his cock, thru his tight jeans. He looked at me but didn't say anything as I slid my hand down his pants, into his underwear... I gently caressed his manhood. It slowly started growing. I stroked him gently at first, from the tip to the base.
He squirmed in his seat, but didn't try to stop me. I massaged his muscle a little faster, gripping him very tightly. I watched his face as he tried to keep control of his urges. His eyes rolled back in his head as I rapidly thrust my hand up and down the length of his pole. His erection became more rigid as I worked his rod harder and faster. He moaned as his beef exploded a big wad of hot cream all over my hand. The cab driver glanced back at us, in the rear view mirror. Clyde coughed and cleared his throat, trying to cover up his moaning.
I pulled my slippery hand out of his pants, then proceeded to lick the cum off. I kept eye contact with him as I sucked each of my fingers into my mouth, then licked the palm of my hand clean. Then I slowly licked my lips, as my eyes dropped to his crotch. I saw the outline of his staff twitching. He jumped a little, then slumped down in the seat a little. I smiled at him, when I realized that he had shot another wad of cum. He glared at me, then gave me an evil grin. I wondered what he was going to do. He scooted closer to me, then slid his hand into my lap. It only took him a minute for him to work his hand into my jeans, and under my panties.
He fingered my sensitive clit as I tried to sit still. I rocked against his hand slightly, urging him to continue as he heated me up again. His fingers slipped thru my wetness as he began finger fucking me. I tried to get him to slow down by closing my legs, but he moved his foot over mine and pulled it toward him, making me spread my legs wider. He was able to slide his whole finger in and out of me now. I wanted to cry out as he rapidly probed me.
I managed to hold my noises in. Clyde leaned close to my ear, whispering, "Cum for me, baby." His sexy voice sent chills thru me as my orgasm approached. I arched my back and let my nectar gush out onto his hand. My juices soaked thru my jeans and trickled across the seat. Clyde pulled his hand out of my jeans, and tried to scoot away from the liquid... It drenched his ass to. When the taxi pulled up to the hotel, we both jumped out of the car as fast as we could. I pulled my jacket out of my carry on bag. I tied it around my waist. Clyde untucked his long shirt, hoping it would cover up his wet ass. After we checked in, we rode the elevator up to our room. We were both preoccupied with thoughts of a hot shower, so it didn't occur to us until later, that we could have been naughty on the elevator.
The very instant we got in the room, and shut the door, we both started stripping. I peeled my wet jeans and panties off of my irritated skin. Then I headed for the shower. Clyde had already beat me there... He had the water running, patiently waiting for it to get hot. He let me slip into the shower first, then he stepped in behind me. He poured body wash on a cloth, then started massaging my skin with it. He reached around me, washing my breasts and stomach very slowly, while he kissed my neck. His hands worked their way down to my smooth pussy lips.
He gently rubbed them, soaping me, thoroughly. Then he washed my back, gradually making his way down to my firm ass. I moaned in pleasure as he continued his trail down my legs, then back up to my hot spot. He briefly teased my clit with his fingers before moving on to shampooing my long hair. He poured a handful of shampoo into my hair. Then he began lathering up my hair and massaging my scalp, making small swirls with his fingertips. When he was finished, I stood under the spray of water, letting it pour over me.
The soap suds slid down my body, trickling from my nipples down to my legs. After all of the bubbles were finally gone, I took the wash cloth from Clyde, then added more soap to it. I started with his neck, washing the front of him, then the back, slowly circling his body as I gradually made my way down his torso. I purposely skipped his crotch area, concentrating on his legs and feet instead. I bent down, so that I could reach his ankles. When I raised my head back up, his cock was standing at attention. I began to slowly rub it with the cloth. My gentle caresses brought groans of ecstasy from Clyde. I used my other hand to tease his balls, while I stroked him.
After washing his manhood, I rinsed all of the soap off of it, then I knelt down and flickered my tongue along it. He tensed up as I licked his beef like it was a lollipop. I slid my tongue from the head to the base very slowly. I briefly teased the swollen head with the tip of my twirling tongue. He put his hand on the back of my head, urging me to suck his shaft. I opened my mouth and slowly sucked it in. I took my time about taking the whole length in, which was torment for Clyde. He ground himself against my mouth, trying to push all the way in, but I kept pulling back. I wanted to savor the taste of his huge pole.
As his arousal grew, so did the size of his cock. The more I sucked, the more erect it became. When he couldn't take the intensity of my suction anymore, he braced his hands on my head and thrust his hips very hard. His pole rammed into the back of my throat, almost choking me. He rocked himself in and out of my mouth very fast. I kept my lips wrapped around his rod very tight, milking his cock with each stroke. He moaned as his muscle burst into my throat, shooting cum very deep. I swallowed every drop. Then I sucked his staff a few more times. The pleasure was so immense that he had to pull out of my mouth to keep his legs from buckling.
He grabbed my hand, pulling me to my feet, then he turned the water off. He stepped out of the shower, with me close behind him as he walked to the bed. He started drying my soft skin with a big bath towel. His hands rapidly moved over my body as he dried me. When he was done, he started to dry himself off. I pulled the covers back on the bed, then laid down. He slid into the bed. He wrapped his arm around my chest, pulling me very close to him. His breath slowly warmed my neck and ears as he nuzzled my skin. A trail of goose bumps rose across my skin. I could feel my nipples hardening as heat began to build deep inside me.
Clyde ran his fingertips lightly across my skin. I squirmed as the tickling sensations aroused me. It felt as if he was touching me with feathers. I gasped when his fingers reached my clit. They gently sashayed up and down my wet slit. He fingered my tight cunt until I was very juicy. He said, "I want to feel that hot, wet pussy on my cock." He pulled me over onto him, I sat up, straddling his hips. I lifted my snatch, so that it was right above his stiff tool. I slowly lowered myself onto it, taking it all the way in. I glided up and down his long pole, enjoying the sensation of his swollen head, tickling my g-spot. He grabbed my waist, then plowed his rod upward. It went so deep, that I squealed in pleasure as it hit the other end of my pussy.
I squeezed my muscles very hard around his stick, milking it with each thrust. I rode him harder and faster as the sensations increased. Our moans filled the room. I lost track of time, completely concentrating on the pleasure I was feeling from his big lance. My firm breast jiggled as I bounced up and down. My ass slapped against his balls every time I slid down his pole. He ground himself harder against me. I closed my eyes and tipped my head back, screaming in delight as I orgasmed. My pussy contracted around Clyde's cock, which made him cum very hard. His moans were almost as loud as my cries of pleasure.
Our juices mixed as my nectar poured out over his manhood. I collapsed against his chest and kissed him deeply. He slid his hands up my back and wrapped his arms around me, holding me there very snug. We lay like that for a long time. It almost seemed like we had never been apart a decade and a half.
I rolled off of him and lay there trying to regain my strength for a while. Then I turned on my side, with my back to him. He scooted against me, draping his leg over mine. He started massaging my shoulders, then working his way down my arms. He rubbed my ass and legs, slowly working me into a fevered state. I pushed myself back against him. I could feel his hard cock, pressing against my thigh. I rolled onto my stomach, then raised up on my knees. He got up and moved behind me. He parted my legs with his hands, then he slid his pole into my slippery valley. I groaned as the tip, tickled my button. I opened my legs a little wider, allowing his erect member to slip into my hot pussy.
He rammed his rod into me very hard, then pulled it out, until the tip was barely inside me. He held still for a minute... "Fuck me!" I pleaded. He shoved it into the hilt again, then pulling all the way out. He teased me like that for what seemed to be an eternity. He finally began to thrust himself in and out of me very rapidly. I ground myself against him, matching his every move. He pounded his spear into me hard and fast. My cries of joy echoed as he plowed into my tightness. His balls bounced off of my clit, doubling my pleasure. He reached around me, grabbing my breasts, then he drove his big cock into me as deep as he possibly could. His shaft shot hot cream into my inner depths. I screamed as an orgasm rocked me. My juices spewed out, covering his pole. He fell against me, knocking me flat against the bed. We lay there breathing deeply as our hearts pounded.
He climbed off of me, then lay next to me, looking exhausted. I spread a blanket over us, then snuggled up to him. We fell asleep like that. The next morning, I awoke to the smell of hot coffee. I opened my eyes and saw Clyde sitting next to me, watching tv. He didn't seem to be aware that I was awake. I slowly slid my head under the covers. He jumped when I wrapped my lips around his staff. It instantly hardened in my mouth. He pulled the quilt back, and looked at me. "That's a sexy way to say Good Morning." he said with a big smile on his face. I sucked his whole length into my throat, swallowing the head. He groaned as I fucked his cock with my mouth. He gradually started scooting down, until he was laying flat on his back, then he said, "Sit on my face, baby."
I maneuvered my body, turning around without letting his rod fall out of my mouth. Then I lifted myself over his face. My peachy center was right above his face. He parted my lips with his fingers, then began flicking his tongue around my clit. Sexual electricity shot thru my body. I moaned and started sucking his meat faster and harder.
His mouth was pure magic. It felt as if my pussy was going to melt from his every lick and touch. The stubble on his face tickled my sensitive folds as he devoured me. I ground my juiciness against his eager mouth as I twirled my tongue around his manhood. He moaned and buried his face deeper in my slit, when I gently sucked his balls into my mouth. I pulled them in and out very slowly, giving him pure ecstasy. As the intensity grew, both of our rhythms increased. We slurped at each other until an orgasm rocked us. My fruit juices gushed out onto his face. He lapped at me, sucking down my cum. His member quivered against my tongue as I took it in deeply. It sprayed cream deep in my throat. I swallowed all of his hot liquid and licked him clean. Then I flipped myself over on the bed. My body tingled as after shocks hit me. I shook as small orgasms kept starting. I could feel my pussy muscles contracting as my nectar seeped out.
Clyde climbed out of bed, heading for the shower when he finally regained enough strength to walk. I laughed as he stumbled his way across the room. I could see his reflection in the dresser mirror as he climbed into the shower. He shut the shower curtain part way, then stood there, letting the hot water sooth his skin. I could see his dick standing up again. He started stroking it very slowly. My clit began throbbing as I watched him. His hand moved rapidly along the length of his shaft. I felt myself getting wet again.
It turned me on so much, watching him do that. I slid my fingers into my slit. I teased my tender clit very slowly. I started fingering my pussy, matching the rhythm of Clyde's hand. The harder he massaged himself, the faster I fucked myself. He tensed up and shot his cum onto the bathroom wall, then started washing himself. I spread my legs wider and used both my hands. As I probed my hotbox, I rubbed my button very rapidly. I closed my eyes, imagining that it was Clyde's tongue. I rocked against my hands, moaning as the heat built inside me.
I opened my eyes, when I felt movement on the bed. He was kneeling on the corner of the mattress, dripping wet, with a raging hard on. He was watching my hands as I played with my snatch. I thrust my fingers in and out of me faster. He moved closer to me. I ground my hips upward, arching my back as a climax hit me. Suddenly Clyde dove face first between my legs. I pulled my hands out of the way as he started sucking down my cum. His tongue gave me extra pleasure. When he was done lapping at my honey pot, he crawled up my body and kissed me deeply. The sweet, salty taste of my juices covered his tongue. He moved over and sat down next to me.
Then we looked at each other. We knew it was almost time to leave. Our reunion was short. The time had gone to fast. I took a shower and got dressed while he got ready to go. Unfortunately we weren't booked on the same flight this time. I didn't have to transfer planes. The ride to the airport was very quiet. Neither one of us knew what to say. I stared out the window, so he wouldn't see the tears in my eyes.
His flight was scheduled to leave an hour before mine. I walked to the gate with him. We stood for at least five minutes, locked in an embrace. He kissed me before he had to board the plane. He said, "I spent years looking for you so don't disappear on me, again." I nodded my head, before he walked away. I walked toward the my flight's gate. I heard running footsteps behind me. I turned around. Clyde ran up to me and said, "Come with me. I want to be with you."
I smiled then said, "I want to be with you to. I need you......to satisfy my never ending lust..."

No comments: