Friday, May 31, 2013

FUCKED FIRST TIME IN THE ASS



I had a very good friend Suresh since my college days and we had a very good understanding between us. Even after his marriage, we shared a lot of sex whenever we got time. Every time we shared the bed, Suresh was there with something new and something different. Once as I remember I stripped myself in front of him and played with my body while he masturbated, eventually sprayed his cum on my face and tits. We had fucked so many times in just about every possible position. Still I was ass virgin and one day I decided to be fucked in my ass after watching an ass fucking blue film. I did not want to be hurt much in the ass so I decided to do it with Suresh only as his cock was just six and a half inches when fully erect and was not much thick just about two inches in girth. One day while his wife was away to her parents we fucked like animals. After a very hot and steamy session in the bed to my surprise he asked me for ass fucking. Though I also wanted him to fuck my ass but I was a bit reluctant. Because I believed this man so I decided to leave everything on him.

He started licking my ass cheeks while his fingers were now playing with my pussy lips as well as my ass hole. He ordered me to be on all my fours. I bent over the bed, nothing holding myself down, while Suresh started inspecting my tight virgin ass. Right now he was just looking at it but I knew there was more to come. "Please don't..." I groaned. "Stop whining Shalini," he told me, "You know very well you're also going to enjoy it." Actually just watching him at my ass was enough for me to make my pussy as well as my ass buzz with excitement. I was still nervous about taking his cock in my ass. And I knew once his cock was inside my ass he was not going to be slow like the way he fucked my pussy brutally earlier. Suresh chilled out, “You are already wet Shalu!” His fingers were now stroking my pussy lips. I was still not convinced that it was going to be a great experience but since I wanted it so I just moaned. Then he went to the bathroom and brought the bottle of oil and poured a lot on his fingers. “Look Shalini you have to relax and keep in your mind that I will not hurt you as you are my best friend,” Suresh said to me while pushing one of his fingers in my ass hole. He was right, it did not hurt but it felt strange. I grunted and wriggled my ass a bit as his finger pressed deeper in the hole.

I felt his finger very large for me to accommodate in my ass and thinking how his cock was going to fit in that tight space. May be his finger did not hurt but his cock was a lot bigger and thicker than his slender finger. He began working his finger in and out of my ass, finger fucking my ass. I buried my face in the pillow and moaned. The sliding of his finger in and out of my ass was erotic. “Ok that’s right! It feels good isn’t it?” Suresh asked. I just moaned again as his second finger began to enter in my ass, stretching it little more. I was feeling uncomfortable but then slowly got used to his fingers. A third finger pressed in and I started biting the pillow trying to pull away. It was now rough for my virgin ass and I knew that his cock was going to be even bigger inside my ass. His three fingers moved in and out of my ass, wriggling inside me and opening me up. Once I became used to of his fingers he removed them from my ass and I knew now he was ready to feel my tightness.

Anticipation rushed through me as he put oil on his cock and positioned himself behind my upturned ass but unexpectedly he pushed his cock in my pussy. I screamed with delight and pressed back against him as he thrust in and out of my pussy very energetically. After some strokes he pulled out and pushed the head of his cock against my tight ass hole. I groaned as he began to push in, tried to pull away but could not because of his powerful grip. His cock stretched my ass hole more than his fingers had earlier. Even though his cock was well lubricated with oil and my pussy juices it hurt ok not as much as I had expected. It was more like a cramp that would not go away and ached a little more as he inched his way deeper and deeper. I could feel my ass tightening around his cock trying to expel it. My hole contracted and released massaging his cock as he pushed it further into my ass. His hands kneaded my creamy butt cheeks as he forced his way deeper, ignoring my moans and wriggling. Even though it hurt, it felt good in some strange way too and I almost like the feeling of being opened up and stretched out. I gasped as his hips pressed against my ass, my hole stretched over the widest part of his cock. He had finally buried his entire length into my deflowered ass and then he began to pull out.

That sensation was as strange as when he had slid into me and my ass contracted at the movement. Then he thrust back in and I shrieked his hands were steady on my hips as he began fucking my ass as forcefully as he ever fucked my pussy. I moaned and writhed before him as my ass adjusted to his brutish force. The pain and discomfort I was feeling earlier was now slowly melting into arousal. The slick feeling of his cock thrusting in and out of my asshole was turned into pleasure and the last sanctuary of my body was ravaged. Slowly I began pushing back against him. One of my hands slipped under my body and reached between my legs to rub my own pussy lips. It was like electric shock when my fingers touched my neither lips and my ass gripped his cock more as I moaned with pleasure. Rubbing my pussy with my own hand I was humping back against his thrusting cock taking him easily now in my ass. His hands squeezed my hips as my ass rippled over his cock while I rubbed myself to orgasm.

My body tightened as he was forcing his cock in and out of my ass and I started to scream with pleasure. "OH MY! FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS SURESH! FUCK MY ASS! OH! OH MAN! I AM CUUUUUMMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!" I screamed and shook as he brutally plunged in and out of my ass hard and fast. As once more with all his force he buried the entire length of his cock in my ass I felt his cock pulsed against my tight ring as his hot cum forced its way down the length of his cock into my ass filling my tightest hole. Then he collapsed on me while his cock still lodged in my ass and both of us were breathing very hard. "See," Suresh said finally, "I told you that you are going to like it." I moaned a little, my ass was still tightened on his softening dick. And that night he fucked my ass two more times making it sore for next couple of days.

No comments: