Friday, May 31, 2013

AUNTY IS WET



I am 21 years, normal guy. My story dates back to 1 year ago it was my first experience.
My aunty used to live in the horonabad. Her name is Tina. She was just married two years ago. She was four years older than me, and 5 ft 5 in. She had long brownish hairs, black eyes and a pair of nice and doux soft boobs which measures 36. She was a blab and belle. She was really a sex-kitten.
Well, lets get into the story. My parents asked me to go to her place to
give her the good news of my admission. From my childhood days since I
started getting sexually aroused I had a long cupidity to get over her.
I was happy and agog to visit her place. Next day, it was a Sunday. So I
asked my parents to stay there for three days to spend some time with my
super sexy aunty, and I got their permission too. When I rang the door bell,
she opened the door with some hesitation. Then I came to know that she was
staying all alone in the house and his husband has been out to haronabad for
some official tour. He will return only after one week. She greeted me
inside and I gave her my news. She congratulated me and gave me a sweet kiss
on my forehead. Then she asked me whether I had my breakfast or not? I had
my breakfast earlier. Then we planned to play a game. We soon started to
play the game carrom... She used to wear both salwar and sari. At that time
she was wearing a violet saree and a navy blue sleeveless blouse.Oh God! she
was looking dam sexy and the four letters. As I had told about her blabness,
she used to talk excessive and in due time she used to reveal her secrets.
As she was leaning forward for the stroke her pallu used to fall down and I
could see her creamy white cleavage. I only thought of seducing her and
could not concentrate on my playing. I started playing rubbishly and as I
played the stroke, the striker went flying towards her and fell into her
breasts. I find that she was disturbed and with great anxiousness she pulled
the striker out from her blouse. She was shocked to see me when I was
caressing and kissing the striker a lot. When she told me what happened I
asked her," whether it hurts you or not." She just nodded the head and said
"its okay." I was attracted magnetically towards her to feel her body. I
could not escape masterbating in the bathroom thinking about her great body.
I was full of agog and had a cupidity to fuck her. As you all know,
Cupid-the roman god of erotic love. In the afternoon I enjoyed the lunch
when she was serving me by my side and her soft hands were touching my
arms.I could feel the warmth of her body and the doux odour of her body was
encouraging me a lot. It attracted me desperately and had a college try to
seduce her. In the afternoon I couldnot sleep, always thinking about her.
At that time I knew nothing and was just a learner of the beginners of sex.
In the evening I asked her not to cook in the house as I will bring the
dinner from outside. She agreed and also asked me to bring some video
casessetes. We were playing cards and made a plan that who ever wins will
order the other person to do according to their will. Initially I got
stucked and she ordered me to give her a glass of water from the fridge. I
obeyed her and brought a glass of water. But after sometimes I had my luck
back. I asked her to dance. But she told me that she doesnot know dancing. I
ordered her that you have to dance and I will help you in dancing. She tried
to knot her saree tightly, but I gained my confidence and courage and
loosened her knot. She was dancing with me, with every melody and rhythm.
She was leaning on my hand and I could feel her soft body over me. Her nice
sexy boobs were pressing my body and I was pressing her ass with my hand. I
couldnot hold my cock standing erect nowhere and nothing to know when will
it explode. I was enjoying the every moment of it. At about 8:00 PM I went
out to bring the dinner. She also promissed me to entertain me after the
dinner. At about 9:00 PM I returned with some packed food and a few video
casessetes. She asked me which are these videos and I told her that its
nice. But I knew that they were all XXX. At about 9:30 PM finished our
dinnerand after completing everything we sat together to watch the movie.
But to her astonishment she was scared to see the opening scenes where the
actor and the actress were kissing each other deeply. At first I was also
afraid, but slowly I found that she was enjoying the movie. As she was
sitting beside me with a deep breathe I put my hand on her thigh. She
reacted instantly and said "No, I am your aunty." But I insisted her telling
that "please, please I had a strong desire to get over her and fuck her." My
hands were still caressing her thigh. She was watching the movie. Slowly she
started responding towards me. I put my arms around her neck, drawing her
face closer to mine as now her other hand rested on my bulged prick. She was
caressing it squeezing it and I was afraid that I might shoot out any
moment. I pulled her face close to mine and soon her cheeks were brushing
against mine. I could feel her hot breath on my ear. My other hand was
already on her back, caressing her. I moved my hand on her forehead and
touched her there. She moved closer to me. I could see the swell of her
breasts moving up and down with her breathings. Then I traced my finger down
in a straight line, on to her nose, and then to her juicy lips.
My finger was now between her lips and all of a sudden she opened her mouth
and my finger slipped into her mouth. With a naughty look, she was sucking
at my fingers. Pulling my finger from her mouth, I brought it straight into
mine, licking her saliva from it. It tasted great. She started pushing her
body towards me.. I wanted to grab her boobs, now straining inside her bra,
but controlled myself. I was enjoying every moment and did not want to scare
her off with any sudden moments. The heat was slowly building in her and I
could sense it. I decided to take it slow. From her lips, then to her
cheeks, to her chin and down her neck, my finger was tracing a line. It then
moved between the cleavage of her swelling breasts. I could not control
myself and my finger moved on to her left boob and I slowly cupped it in my
hand. I could feel the material of the bra and the nipples were trying to
break loose. I pressed her left boob gently and she gave a soft moan.
Ignoring the moan, I moved my hand on her right boob and caressed it gently,
trying to feel her nipples through the material. I wanted to tear off her
dress and put my mouth on her boobs. My fingers moved down over her soft
smooth womb and to rest on her belly button, nestling between the folds of
her skin. I pressed my finger into the cavity of her belly button and she
smiled. She was pressing her body closer to mine.i open her boady and suck
her nipples. she was moaning .hhhhhhhhhhh. i drink her hot milk. My heart
was poundng fast and my dick was really hard and throbbing. I could feel the
pre cum oozing out of the tip to wet my balgriggan. My hand moved further
down and I could feel the lacy elastic of waist band of her panties. I
couldnot believe myself. I finally feel her mound, through her dress. My
hand was already pressing her pudenda and she unfolded her legs from under
her and spread it a little apart to let my hand move freely. I looked up and
she was looking straight at my face and I could feel the softness of her
outer lips.From her mound my hand now mooved on to feel her buttocks."What
are you trying to do" she asked me with a naughty smile. I want to kiss ...I
stammered back when she suddenly put her arms over my shoulder and asked "
let me give you a kiss." I was dumd struck to see a sexy, beautiful lady
about whom I have been fantasizing, a lady whom I had kissed and made love
to in my dreams, asking my permission to kiss me.
I put my arms around her neck drawing her face closer to mine and by now her
other hand rested on my bulged prick. She was caressing it, squeezing it and
I was afraid that I might shoot out any moment. I pulled her face closer to
mine and soon her cheeks were brushing against mine. I could feel her hot
breath on my ears. My other hand was already on her back, caressing her. I
could feel the wetness of her sweat on her forehead. I deftly licked the
sweat as she pressed her cheeks more into mine. My lips rowed across her
cheeks and ended up on her lips, which was slightly parted. I kissed her
tight on her parted lips and then moved my tongue over it. Her mouth parted
and my tongue wandered into her cavity.Our mouths closed on each other and
our tongues were wriggling inside each other mouth. I licked and sucked on
her tongue. She smiled and we ended up in a big embrace again. Now we rolled
across the carpeted floor in the tight embrace, our mouth glued together
once again. She was lying above me with her thigh pinning me down. The feel
of her soft body pressing against mine was heavenly. My arms rowed over her
back pressing her closer against me.I just took my hand on her sari's pallu
and pulled it to all the sides to let it unwound off that beautiful body. I
thought this was not the right place and asked her to move to the bed room.
She instructed me to move to her bed room but she didnot followed me. I went
to bed and after a few minutes later I was shocked to see my aunty in her
nightgown. I turned around to embrace her, she was trembling all over, so I
led her to the sofa and made her sit down. I kneeled down in front of her
and lifted one of her legs and started kissing her toes licking and sucking
them one by one. She was squirming on the sofa and her hands were massaging
my neck. All the while I could hear her moun very softly
uuuuummmmmmmm, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh " My hands were on her thighs, gently
massaging and kneeding the flesh. her voice got a little louder. She mouned
"oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhh. ." her eyes were closed and her head was going
from side to side******* The sofa was becomming too uncomfortable and we
once again moved to the bed. I slowly pulled her nighty up and she responded
back by loosening her body a bit to help me pull her dress up over her head.
My hands was now on her buttocks, squeezing them and pulls the knot of her
pink petticoat. Still holding her down with one hand, I managed to insert
one hand under her tight white panties and pushed it towards the crack
between her buttocks. I could not control myself and soon started fingering
her anus and she gave a jolt as my fingers pressed hard against her anus.
She was screeming " muuuujjhhheeeeee pyyaaaaarrrr kaaaarrooooooo" mujeeeee
chodo ooooo' The next moment I took her lips into my mouth and sucked all
the lipstick. I was shiverring with excitement and for moments I was freezed
by what was happening. She instantly ripped my shirt apart popping off one
buttom after another.
She was running her tongue furiously on my chest and the warm and hot touch
of her lips and tongue on my chest provoked me to cup her breasts with my
both hands. Oh friends!!! they were so cute!! not much big, not small, but
perfectly fitted into my hands. The next moment I felt her arms on my hips
and the zip of my jeans opening. In the next few seconds, she pulled down my
jeans to my knees and my undies after it and did not waste another moment to
get a hold of my half wet hot erect rod. Oh, her hands were so smooth, it
made me feel in heaven. I was naked before a lady for the first time. It had
gone to a respectable seven inches plus at that time. I could feel her naked
body too (except for her half cupped white bra and white panties) against
me. I turned bringing her under me. I moved my hands over her soft
body,squeezing her boobs and then moving down to feel her pudenda over her
white panties.It was soft and warm and I could feel dampness on her crotch.
I unhooked her bra with my mouth and she held her arms up helping me to
remove it from her body. Her boobs were firm with 2 inches dark pink areolas
and long thick nipples. As my mouth was licking and circling her boobs and
nipples, I could not help noticing the sweet smell of her armpits. I made my
tongue immediately found its way to her armpits.I started licking there and
enjoyed the smell of her armpits. She usually doesnot apply any deo and had
a natural smell. Soon I paid my attention towards her boobs. I was licking
and sucking her left breast as a college-try just like a baby feeds her
mother. My arms were kneading her other breast. My aunty,was accelerating
her pleasure.
I could feel her nipples already hardened in my mouth. Leaving her left one
now I moved on to her right breast. It tasted wonderful and I was in heaven
of eden garden. My arms went down under her white panties, caressing her
openings of her cunt which was already wet by that time. She pressed my head
strong against her boobs and moaned "aaauuuurrrrrr cchhhuuusssooooooo" I
pinched her nipples agogly and she whispered" zjaaarraaa ddheerraaaa
saeeeee" mer sara dooood peeee jaooo.I quickly apologised and started
caressing her boobs. A 1000 volt shock ran through my body when I twisted my
hands in her hairs and gently pushed her mouth towards my cock. She looked
cupidly at me and slowly opened her mouth wide and started sliding my cock
inside her hot mouth. I took her hand and placed it under my balls.She
played with my balls with one hand and was massaging my ass with the other.
My cock had already travelled down her throat and I could no longer control
myself. I cummed straight way into her mouth and she swallowed it full.she
then again suck my lon. i said that i feel pee she said do it in to my mouth
.i do so she said that it was nice salty water. I told her that you have
given me enough pleasure and its time now to give you pleasure. I swooped
down and caught her cunt lips in my mouth. I could not stop any longer and
roughly pushed her on her back and caught her and spread her legs with a
little force. She immediately moaned "ppllleeeeeeeeeeees eeeeeeeeee beeeee
sooffftttt." I ran my tongue along her cunt lips and felt the warm and tangy
taste of her juices. Now she screamed more louder
"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh. ......... ......." I lifted her
legs far higher and started in earnest to lick her ass hole all the way till
her clitoris. Her hands were clutching her boobs and her head was jerking
from side to side. Her stomach muscles contracted everytime my tongue
reached her clitoris or her ass hole. My face was covered in her juices and
I could feel her wetness drip all the way to her ass hole. I suddenly caught
her clitoris between my lips and sucked her fully. She whispered loudly "
please mujhe apna lund do, please jaldi do, plz, plz,
aaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuu. ....oooooooooooo oooouuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii immmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmuuuuuuu. ......... ...."
I slanged her " aarrreeeeee maaaaaaggiii, ...tu mera sara lund le......haan
mai to tujhe randi ki tarha choodhunga" She seductively told me " main toh
tumhaari randi hu......plz mujhe jaldi se fuck karo " I started rubbing the
head of my penis on her pussy. She went still for a second. I loved to hear
her talk dirty and gladly accepted what she wanted me to do.
I lifted her legs high and wide and started fingering. It was bitsy. I
enjoyed founding that she was still a virgin. A thousand thought ran across
my mind. Soon I pushed my cock a few inches into her wetting cunt. It was so
warm and soft. She screamed loudly "it hurtssss" but I was not going to
listen her any longer. I took a little vaseline and applied in the inner
linings and again pushed my dildo (cock) a few more inches deep. "
ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhh. ......... bbeeeeee ssoooooooooooooooof ttt, you are
hurting meeeeeeeeeeee" My blood converts to water, the devil came over me
and I shoved in the full more than 8 inches in one hard stroke. I wanted to
hear her cry."aaaaaaaaaauuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuccc hhhhhhhhh. ..
uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa " She mouned and her legs locked
themselves around my waist. I could feel her cunt muscles clasp themselves
around my cock. I slowly started stroking back and forth and soon she was
lying on the bed with her legs wide open. Everytime I would shove into her
there was a sound " ppppiiicccc" and her bangles would jingle. I had already
one hand on her full breast and her doux tits were in my mouth. This went
nearly for 10-15 minutes and during this time her head flew from side to
side. Her eyes were shut and her hands were catching my hairs and pressing
my mouth deeply into her boobs. Suddenly she screamed " my beeeeeesst
cuuuuummmmmm. ......... ." I felt her cunt muscles contract around my shaft and
I continued stroking very slowly while she came in dither. When she finished
her final orgasmic shudder, I pulled my whole cock out and then slammed into
her with brutal force one last time.
She said cum inside me and let me feel you ..ooh god, you are so good and so
deep..." lastly I kissed on her forehead, bit on her tits and had a blowing
orgasm. We lay on each other for another 10 minutes. But I need still more.
She starts resisting me now as it was painful for her but for my sake and
satisfaction she changed her position and bend like a bitch in front of me.
She was really a sex-pot, sex-appeal and sex-kitten. She points her cute
rosy ass hole and asked me to have it instead of her pussy. I started
inserting in her ass hole but I found it more tighter than her pussy and she
also found it more painful, so she tried to stop me. but I am not going to
listen her and put my finger on her ass and kept fixing and fingering for
sometime. Then I tried again and this time I was successful. I inserted my
full cock into my aunty's ass with a single full stroke and she screamed and
started crying, " oooooooooooaaaaaaaa aeeeeeeeeeeeee mmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa
my ass is toreeeeeddddd" She pressed her head hard into the pillow. I stared
down and saw her ass hole was wide open and my cock was inside of her. It
gave me a lot of fun and I kept rumping it in and out of her. As I have
tasted the grip of her tight virgin ass hole, I went even more faster. She
took her face out of the pillow, but I cannot obey her. It feels like heaven
and I kept on pumping her ass and tearing her ass cheeks. Slowly she also
started responding to my jerks. Suddenly she cried with pleasure " haan
haan, aur karo, plz , mujhe fuck karo, yes, more deeper, more more......."
throughout the time she said these things and her hips cooperated with my
motion. I was fucking her deeper and deeper for more than 15 minutes when
both of us were enjoying and then I exploded inside her ass. She shouted "
ooooh , I loveeeeee iiittt " her mouth was left wide open and her eyes shut
as her juices flew down. What a coitus it was!!!!! That night I had fucked
her once more. The experience was a memorable one. We both were dam tired.
We lay on each other's arm till 4 o clock. Then we together moved to the
bathroom and we both had a hot bath together.
My aunty was helping me to wash my genitals using the bidet. After cleaning
ourselves, I helped her into her bra and panty and then into her nighty. She
gave me another long kiss and we both retreated back into our bedrooms
reluctantly. This ding-dong went on throughout my stay in her house. She
also promised me to have another time like this very soon.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can create short links with Shortest and get $$$$ from every visit to your shortened links.