Friday, May 31, 2013

MY FIRST FUCK

There she was like an angel, running with slender legs around that ground at 5o'clock in the morning..She was wearing a block sleeveless tops and a decent skirt.. Within a minute, she collapsed to the ground. I think she hit her leg on a stone. I was bout 50 ft from her.. I starting running sprint as soon as she fell. She looked like she fainted. But as soon as i kept my caring arms on her shoulder, she opened her eyes. I looked at her knee. It was slightly bleeding. So i took my hanky and made aperfect tie around the bleed.She was pleased, but still a painful look on her face..

ok now lemme tel u that i'm a student in a college., living in the hostel. The girl (angel)
whom i met was also my age, studying in my same college; but surprisingly only after two months i saw her. Her name happens to be Neha but to tel the truth, i call her Angel only.. She's from delhi..
So then we had a small talk and i led her to her hosttel for she cud run no more.. We decided to meet the same day at the college canteen.. So we met that day and we chatted for 15 mins, But at the end we found that we perfectly were meant for each other. becoz we were born on the same day and our fathers name was the same and we had similar interests in almost everything.

Thus our frndship grew to love..Then a day came wen she asked me that we have to kiss each other often. But there is no privacy in the college.. So she suggested me to take her to my hostel room.


One weekend when all of my roomates were out to their native places, I called her and invited her. She came wearing a seductive chudi..
She made sure no one was in the room.
Then she neared me. I was sitting in the bed. I cud smell her fresh scent along with the exciting flesh. She asked me "Shall we stand and kiss or lie down and kiss?" B4 i told the answer to her, i held her hand and stood up.We both hav never kissed any1 b4. So both were nervous.
SO we decided to hug first; We held each other so tightly. Then i kissed her ears, cheeks coming close to her lips, She was waitin for it. So there we kissed for the first time.We were both excited while we still held tight and kept kissing;


I couldnt leave angel to go away after the kiss; I wanted more.. May be even she wanted more.
So i seductively kissed her on her boobs joint; She didnt deny it So i bent down futher and hugged her thighs; I removed her shawl; She cleared her throat and said "ARE you sure you wanna do this?"I told"I really do; But if u dont want it then i'll leave u"; But she also wanted it
So she removed my tshirt and my pants all of a sudden;Then she gave a heavenly smile and removed my undies too! I was naked in front of an ANgel??!! I cudnt believe it! I hid my dik with my hands But she removed it; She was staring face to face with a 7inch cockfor a first time!
She could see my dik get bigger and bigger frm 3inches to 7inches in less than 2 seconds!;
So it was enuff time for her. then i removed her tops and bottom pants; All i cud see was a perfect figure with not a single flaw in her structure!I stuck my face between those gorgeous thighs and i could smell the fresh vagina! Then i told her to remove her petticoat, leaving her with a bra and lingerie.. I went behind her, then removed both from behind;
I went over her shoulder adn saw those two hanging fruitlike thing they call THE BOOBS!
Ive seen several nude fotos on the net, but none cud be compared to angel's body;

It was totally flawlessAs i explored her whole body, part by part, i also saw her pussy saying "meooww" to me!!I laid her down on the bed, we made love for 1 full hour;

Then she got orgasm; But i told her to wait for some more time; So we laid down simply;
Then after 5 mins, we sprang back to action;; She licked my penis, driving out that 7inch rod through her throat; She felt it adventurous;
Then i licked her boobs and tried to suck it with my full force; But as my hands were in the pussy, i felt warm liquid coming out; So i immediately led my mouth to it and drank all i can drink- It was a real better drink than pepsi or cola or anything!! Then she felt orgasm again; So i didnt lose the chance; I made her lie down legs apart, putting her legs over my shoulder, and led my cock into her vagina after licking her clitoris for a last time. I made the in and out motion and pumped out all of my energy as semen into her; She was crying loudly as warm blood came out because it was her first time;She cried"I want to drink some semen!"
So i immediately drew my cock back which was now also bloody; But she still licked the tip alone, that is the pink part of the penis alone
Then i fell on the bed exhausted; Just as immediately as it was over,There was a knock on the door!We immediately dressed up,and then i opened the door- it was only a beggar; such fools beggars are! Disturbing just after a coool climax of my first ever Sex;

I and angel were both happy with each other; Still 2day, we keep remembering how a call for a kiss changed to a fuckin scene!!!