Monday, June 3, 2013

MASTURBATING LITTLE GIRLS Part 2

The next day was Friday and Jody had a long morning of classes to get through again. The previous evening had been spent in a series of phone calls placed by Jody to Manny for the pleasure of mutual masturbation.
She wished she could have placed a conference call like her father, a businessman, used to do. Then she could have hooked up Susie’s, Manny’s, and Ricky’s phones and they would have had an orgy by telephone.
She was lazily thinking about these things in her geometry class. Mr. Jeremy was putting her to sleep, for a change. Usually just the sight of his sexy body kept her awake enough to keep in touch with the day’s lesson.
But the lesson was especially boring today… about hypotenuses and right triangles. Jody didn’t think any triangle was right. She was only interested in straight lines between two points, male and female. And rectangular straight lines between four points, two males and two females. Which gave her the idea about the orgy by phone.
The idea perked her up considerably. Her eyes were on Mr. Jeremy, but only because he kept moving around. He was flattered to suddenly have her undivided attention. His lesson became more inspired.
Jody’s mind, however, was on other things. Namely, how to place a conference call. That evening would do. Her curfew was at seven, and the others’ was eleven. The call would have to happen after that. She couldn’t keep them, especially Susie and Ricky, from good, healthy, real live sex.
And the call would be for her own benefit. And for Manny’s. She hoped and prayed he wouldn’t find another girlfriend during the interim of her confinement.
So she had to set up enough sexual interactions, if only by phone, to keep her boyfriend, and herself, happy.
She thought she’d bill the call to her parents’ phone, and then the dormitory operator wouldn’t need all the details of the call. She didn’t want anyone listening in on this one.
She met Susie between classes and broached her idea. Susie was game. Susie was game for anything sexual. They scheduled the phone call for eleven fifteen that night. Susie would notify Ricky. Jody would notify Manny.
Manny grooved on the idea. He said he would be ready, willing and able, at eleven fifteen.
At precisely eleven ten, Jody called the operator. She gave Jody’s, Susie’s and Ricky’s phone numbers and then hung up and waited for the operator to call her back.
At eleven fifteen exactly the phone rang. She picked it up eagerly.
“Hi!” yelled Susie from her room on the fourth floor.
“Hey, Sugar!” called Ricky from his room in the boys’ dorm.
“Shut up, you guys, I can’t get a word in edgewise,” screamed Manny over the receiver. “I’m hot and ready.”
“Hey, wait, you guys, till the operator is off the line,” cautioned Jody. “Hello, hello, operator…”
“Go ahead,” said the operator in a nasal voice. She clicked out. Jody hoped she didn’t have her key pulled back, listening in on what was to follow.
Of course, if she enjoyed that sort of thing, and didn’t call the service assistant over, that was all right with Jody. Jody’s hand was already on her crotch.
“Ready, gang?” she called.
“Yeah, man,” chorused the other three.
“Sounds like a bridge game,” exclaimed Susie. “Without the dummy.”
“Gee, thanks,” said Jody. “Okay, gang, we gotta be organized about this. The rules are this: anything you do, you have to describe it, in as much detail as possible, for the edification and erotic pleasure of the rest of us. No fair doing it and saying nothing. If your hand is on your cock, say so!”
“That goes without saying,” said Manny.
“I’m not the verbal sort,” apologized Ricky.
“You gotta be, kid. How else are you going to trip off our lusty, dirty fantasies?” said Susie to her boyfriend.
“Susie, we already did it once tonight. Do I really have to do this again? I don’t know about this.”
“Come on, you horny bastard,” exclaimed Susie. “And get your head out of the book. Okay?”
“Is it a sex book?” asked Manny. “Doesn’t he know how?”
“Fuck you!” said Ricky. “Okay, my heart’s in it now and so’s my cock. It’s hanging out of my fly and I’m jacking it into erection. It still has come on it from when Susie and I made it tonight. And saliva from when she ate me.”
“Right on, Ricky! Atta boy. Hey, man,” said Susie, “wanna know what I’m doing? I’m naked from the waist down. I got my fingers up my twat and I’m jerking off. Ohhhh. It feels so good. It feels so terrific. Fantastic. Mmmmm.”
“Susie, what do you look like?” asked Manny, panting hungrily on the phone.
“Nothin’ doing,” said Jody. “I don’t know if I’m goin’ to like this after all.”
“But, Jody, it’s an orgy, isn’t it?” laughed Manny.
“G’wan, Manny,” said Jody. “Tell what you’re doing!” She herself was rubbing the pert little nipples under her blouse.
“Yeah, share and share alike,” said Susie, aroused by Manny’s hots for her, “Now, I’m taking off my sweater and rubbing my nipples, too, just like Jody. Oh, man, wish you could see my big tits now. Hey, Jody, this is excellent preparation for our future lectures. It affords great play by play description, doesn’t it?”
“Right on, Susie, oh, if you could only see me now,” said Jody, “I’ve moved down to what would be virgin territory, if I were a virgin. It goes without saying, that I am not, I think.”
“Oh, that’s a great disappointment to me,” said Manny. “I can’t marry you now.”
“Aw, shucks,” said Jody. “Well, no matter, I know how to make myself happy. I just take three fingers and insert them in my twat. Then I suck on the other fingers. Now, I’m inserting a finger up my asshole for good measure. Nghnghngh.”
“Oh, does that make me horny,” breathed Manny. “Ohhhhh, one description is worth a thousand pictures. Which reminds me, let me get that picture out of you. Oh, where is it? Here, in my wallet.”
“Which picture is that, Manny? Oh, my gosh, not that nude one you took early in the fall at the woodshed! You carry that around and show people? I hope not! I want the illusion preserved that I am a virgin! Otherwise, one’s reputation is hopelessly destroyed for the duration of one’s stay at Mrs. Goody’s School for Girls.” Susie stopped whacking herself off momentarily.
“I can understand that,” said Ricky. “Otherwise you got the guys from Mr. MacIntyre’s School for Boys all down your neck and up your skirt, right? She puts out. Things like that. Ohhhhhhhh.”
“What are you doing? What are you doing?” said Susie, jumping up and down and sighing into the receiver as she continued pulling on her nipple and shoving a finger up her.
“I bought this liver on the way home. I know it sounds funny, but a fellow told me once it feels just like a girl’s twat. I’ve never tried it till now. And it does! Not as good as Susie’s, to be sure, but nice, squishy and soft just the same.”
“I got liver trouble enough, what with all I drink, without it having falling down to my cunt!” said Susie, graphically enough.
“Your trouble or your liver?” quipped Ricky.
“You name it,” said Susie. “Well, guess what I have here,” said Susie. “Something I haven’t reported to you yet.”
“What’s that? What’s that?” said Jody, emceeing the proceedings of the conference call.
“A vibrator!” said Susie.
“Where the hell did you get that?” breathed Jody, all excited.
“At a drugstore in my hometown, a long time ago,” said Susie. “Do you want to know what? My mother took me in and bought one for herself. When I displayed such interest, she bought one for me too. And you know the most embarrassing thing about the whole thing?”
“What’s that?” said Ricky. “I’m jacking myself harder, by the way. Did you hear me come once? In the bloody liver? Whew! What a come. Boy, is it squishy and hard to hold onto, though. I keep dropping it.”
Just then the other three heard the sound of the receiver dropping and crashing to the floor. “Damn!” they heard, in muffled tones, far from the phone. Then Ricky picked up the receiver again and came back on the line. “As I said, this sticky stuff is slippery business. But oh, so satisfying!”
“Lot’s of protein in liver,” said Susie admiringly. “Well, you’ll just have a pretty meaty cock, that’s all. And we’ll have healthy offspring. Ohhhhhhh, it feels great. I just put this eraser up me. Oh, it feels real good. Anything I wrote on my cunt walls with the pencil I jabbed up it last night, out of sheer frustration, is bound to be erased with these motions.”
“What did you write, graffiti?” said Manny, sighing heavily.
“Yep, she saw the writing on the wall,” said Ricky. “The liver treatment is going great,” he added.
“You’re certainly becoming verbal quickly,” admired Susie. “The liver is doing the trick, I see.”
“So what are you doing already, Susie?” asked Manny.
“Why do you want to know?” said Jody, jealous. “Why don’t you ask your old girlfriend right here?”
“Honey, I know what you’re doing. I haven’t had the pleasure of getting to know Susie, and since I think that’s the object of this conference call, to get to know all parties well, I think I have a right to ask. She’s not going to get pregnant if I ask, now, is she?”
“I don’t know,” said Jody. “Have you been taking the pill, Susie?”
“Silly!” answered Susie. “I’ll be glad to ask the young gentleman’s question. I don’t believe in holding any information back from anyone. That’s part of my sex education program.”
“So?” said Manny. “I’m waiting…”
“Well, after erasing the writing on the walls of my cunty vagina, I inserted the vibrator. Oh, man, it feels so fantastic. You push the little button on and the whole thing starts vibrating. Anyway, I never finished my story about the vibrator. That cocky son of a bitch cashier had the nerve to demonstrate this thing right in front of my mother and me. It was so embarrassing. For my mother at least. Her face got red and she said she understood, and she’d take two. The man, of course, demonstrated it on his neck. What a riot. When we all knew what it was REALLY for…”
“So which of your holes is it up now?” said Manny.
“All of them,” said Susie, moaning. “Ahhhhhhhh,” they heard her moan. “Ohhhh, it’s so fantastic. Yeah, it’s really great. Mmmmmmmm. Right now, I have it up my cunt hole, mmmmmm, way in. Then I pull it out. Then I stuff it up again. Oh, man, is it fantastic. Hey!”
“What happened? What happened?” asked Manny.
“Hey, man, stop getting your rocks off on my girlfriend,” complained Ricky, groaning in ecstasy shortly thereafter.
“That’s a moot point,” cautioned Manny. “Your choice of words is not quite accurate.”
“But it is,” said Ricky, figuratively speaking. “Just lay off.”
“All is fair in love and war,” said Manny. “Tell all, little Susie.”
There was no answer, just an incredible moan followed by short little grunts. Then dead silence, with a lot of sighs and deep breathing.
“Wake up, little Susie,” said Ricky. “Have you come and gone?”
“Ohhhhhh, I’m out of it, friends,” said Susie softly, with long breaks between words. “I think I’m gonna bow out of the action, if you don’t mind. That was the come to end all comes.”
“Geez, Suz, I thought I gave you those kind of comes,” whimpered Ricky. “Don’t I?”
“Honey, nothing beats a vibrator, does it?” said Susie. “Jody, you ought to know.”
“I’m ignorant. I use hands and fingers. An occasional banana. Never a Coke bottle. In fact, I just happen to have a banana right here. Picked it up at the kiosk before placing this call. Yeah, I’m all naked now, and sending the thing up my pussy hole, skin and all. Mmmmmmmmm.”
“Oh, your groans, Jody, are too much,” whispered Ricky sexily. “Go into more detail,” he added.
“Well,” Jody went on. “I’m sitting on a terry towel on the floor, or rather lying, trying to stretch the long phone cord down to me, but having a little difficulty. And in and out goes the banana, and oh, it fills my fruit bowl up nicely. You know?”
“Mmmmmmmm,” said Manny. “I can see that banana up your twat now. Oh, I can see it go in and proceed to come right out again. I wish it were peeled and I would be eating it all the way up to where it disappears inside the gluey doorway of your cunt.”
“I’d fall for that myself,” punned Ricky. “Slip it to her.”
“Ssssss,” said Jody. “No puns allowed here. Only sex.”
They heard her moan some more and then punctuate the moans with ooohs and ahhhhhhhs. “Oh, that was wonderful,” she came back on the line to tell them. “Oh, I just kept shooting that banana right up my come hole and it felt so good, deep inside me. And I used the stem of it to arouse my clit a lot. Ohhhh, I remember it well. And the other tip of the banana went up my asshole, to banana-fuck the hole. Hey, it was great! I’ll bow out for the moment, but I might come in again.”
“Great, Jody, that leaves just us right now, I guess,” said Manny.
“That’s you and me, hotcakes,” said Ricky to Manny. “What’s this big deal about the man always coming first and not letting the woman take her own pleasure? Here we are, left holding our balls. Egad! Mmmmmm, so I’m going to come in my liver again. Ahhhhhh. I’m dipping my prick in the raw piece of meat and folding the meat over my cock. I’m fucking the liver. Oh, it feels so great. It feels so wonderful. I’m pushing the meat all over my dick, to really get it all hot and livered up. I slide it down to the balls, and let it arouse my nuts in their holders, too. Mmmmmmmm.”
“I hope the women are listening,” breathed Ricky. “This is all for them. Well, I’m just doing it the good old-fashioned way,” he added. “I got one hand on my dick. I’m rubbing it hard. I put the nail of my little finger up the pee slit. I put my thumb and forefinger around the head, with the little fucker being jacked off superbly by those two numbers. Ohhhhhhh, and my fingers of my other hand go under my balls and rub those around. Ahhhhhh, that feels good too. And then off I race, rubbing hard and feeling my cock get stiffer and stiffer. Mmmmmm, in a minute I’m going to break open. Ohhhhhhh, there it goes. Mmmmmmmm.”
“Geez,” said Jody. “I’m getting hot and bothered all over again.” Her hand went to her cunt again and started jabbing away at it.
Manny continued. “What happened to the liver?” he asked. “I was so looking forward to a continuation of the liver demonstration.”
“I used it up,” apologized Ricky. “It is in a sad state of disrepair.”
“Well, I’m jacking off too. You seen one guy jack, you seen ‘em all jack,” he said. “Yeah, well, my hand is on the staff of my cock. I jack up and down and it feels good, just like yours. I finger my balls, just like you, and it feels way out, man. Then I sometimes stick a forefinger up my asshole, and titillate that. And that feels terrific. Yeah. So now I got this huge erection goin’, thanks to hearing you other guys get yourselves off, especially Susie, if you don’t mind my saying so. And now I feel like I can’t wait any longer. Now I feel like I’m ready to spill my seed, as it were. Ohhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhh, OHHHHHH! It’s spurting, folks, it’s spurting all the way to the floor. It’s like a geyser. Like Old Faithful!”
“I can see it now,” quoted Susie. “And you are there!”
“Are you all spent now?” asked Jody. “I believe we are, thank goodness, because it’s going to be an expensive phone call, you know? Bill-to’s are more expensive than regular calls. My heavens, I better get time and charges, so I know what kind of bill to expect from my parents.”
Suddenly a voice interrupted her. “I’ll be glad to give you time and charges, dear, if you just hold on a minute.” It was the nasal twang of the operator.
Jody was astounded. Confounded. “How did you get on the line, operator,” she asked, trying to contain her embarrassment and shock. “I should be angry at you. You aren’t supposed to listen in.”
“I wasn’t listening in, doll,” she said. “I was participating. But you couldn’t hear, since it’s a one way connection. Since you all provided me with so much pleasure, I’m not going to charge you the state tax. Don’t tell anyone however. It’s just a special break from yours truly. You know?”
“So, you heard everything, eh, conference operator?” said Manny.
“A lot. I heard a lot. I had to keep flipping in and out, to attend to other calls. But yours was the most interesting, so I sort of hung in there.”
“More power to you,” said Susie. “Just so you don’t get us in trouble.”
“Oh, no,” whispered the operator. “I have my hand between my legs, in my crotch, as it is,” she added. “So what do you think of that?”
“Did you come?” breathed Jody.
“Too many people around, honey,” said the operator. “That’s okay. We have a fifteen minute break. I’ll go relieve myself in a private place, such as the employees’ restroom.”
“Okay. Uh, how much was it?” asked Jody again.
“Let’s see,” whined the operator. “It was fifteen minutes. For seventy-five cents a minute. About eleven dollars. Split four ways. You do the math.”
“Okay, I’ll take it from there,” said Jody. “No big amount for such great and extensive pleasure.”
“You have to pay a whore more,” chimed in Manny.
“Keep it to yourself,” said Jody. “What would you know about that?”
“Nothing really,” said Manny. “I have a girlfriend that puts out.”
“Sssssss and up yours,” said Jody, angrily. “Some nice guy you are. At any rate, glad you enjoyed the four-way whacking, five-way counting yourself.”
“Six-way,” corrected the whining operator. “I brought the service assistant over.”
“Oh, no!” exclaimed Jody. “We ARE going to get into trouble now.”
“No, she was getting her rocks off just like you. It’s for the sheer pleasure of it, you know?”
“Great. Nice to know we made a friend,” said Susie. “Let’s quit while we’re ahead. Is everybody happy?” she yelled.
“Yesssssss!” came the chorus of about six voices, some familiar and some not.
They all yelled good-bye and see you tomorrow. Jody hung up, in a very high state. She didn’t want to be alone, but she was. There was nothing else to do, at this late hour, but masturbate.
She stood in front of a mirror, and took out a picture of Manny, taken at the same time as he took the naked picture of her.
It was a full-length picture, in color, of Manny standing holding his big erect dick in his hand. They had tried getting a picture of both of them but the delayed button on the camera wasn’t working properly.
So Jody had to be content with this picture. It had been hell trying to find someone to develop it in that conservative town near the campus. But finally they had succeeded. The developer had been a graduate, four years previously, of Mr. MacIntyre’s School for Boys, and knew the importance of having good naked photographs around. It saved the boys and girls from many a lonely night, chucked away in their dormitory rooms.
In the picture Manny looked as if he could have put it right in her. “Yeah,” she thought, chucking the few clothes that remained on her and tucking the hot photograph under the corner of the mirror, to leave both of her hands free for free manipulation of her erotic parts and erogenous zone.
She watched her reflection in the mirror, as it roused herself in a state of excitement. Oh, she thought, she looked so sexy. She had to give herself credit.
She watched her lovely body, slender and with small, well-formed tits. She stuck a finger in her belly button and rolled it around and around. She rotated slowly before the mirror, pirouetting all her fine curves into view.
Her ass looked the most inviting, she thought. She began masturbating with her ass to the mirror. She turned her head so she could watch. She looked back into the mirror and bent over slightly, so she could see both her back side and the photo at the same time.
Her ass looked lovely sticking out. She bent so that she could see her cunt hole, and parted the same so she could look directly up the red-tissued hole, wet with mucous and cunt juice. It was truly an erotic view.
She stuck her finger inside and rotated it around and around. It was interesting to see the finger disappear up inside her body.
She stuck a finger up her asshole and felt the delicious sensations accorded her back door. With a finger up each hole, some very sensitive parts of her were caught in the middle. It was like a double banana split.
Then she flagellated her clit slightly, arousing it into an excited state of excitement. She spread her legs and thighs far apart. It was wonderful.
It was great to see those fingers all at work on her sex zone, each taking a different part of it, a different melody, as it were, and making it all go together, like a song in three-part harmony.
“Oh, Manny,” she said out loud and petulantly. “I wish you were here, here in the flesh, that is. Mmmmmmm.” She turned her head further to keep his photo in view.
She imagined he was really there, and about to send the cock of only fourteen years up her.
Up her cunt of only thirteen years. It was truly amazing, she thought, that only two years ago, not only did sex not interest her, but her body was such that she couldn’t have done anything anyway. She was not developed yet.
She felt like an experienced woman of the world at thirteen. She knew she had one exciting life ahead of her.
She thought of Miss Ellen Glen and how the old lady had taken her hand in her own and the thought made Jody shudder.
She really wondered about some of the old maids at the school… the teachers, the counselors, and, of course, Miss Glen. She wondered if they had the hots for each other at all.
Well, it didn’t really matter to her if they did. All she cared about was getting her rocks off whenever she needed to. If they didn’t stop her, they could live anyway they wanted.
The problem was, that their own uptightness got in the way… got in the way of enjoying her own pleasure.
She watched the door, hoping no one would burst in. She wished she could lock it, but they weren’t allowed.
She bent clear over now and watched her reflection between her legs. She could see only her legs, slim and straight, and her ass, soft and malleable, an attractive woman’s ass.
She could see Manny’s photo between her legs, too. She pretended that he was about to attack her from the rear. The fantasy turned her on.
She saw that cock come closer and closer. She saw it enter her pussy from the rear. She really felt it go all the way up her pussy. Oh, it was great.
She felt the imaginary photographed Manny thrust his cock in and out of her pussy repeatedly.
She imagined them to be in the woodshed and that the temperature was warm as toast, because outside it was summer. Oh, she’d love to fuck out of doors, too, come summer.
She felt him hold her groin and guide his big cock in and out of her, with his hands guiding the movements of her hips.
“Ohhhhhhh,” she was saying, feeling the imagined thrusts of his penetrating cock. “Oh, go deeper,” she intoned, “oh, please go deep. Oh, Manny, it feels so good, ohhhhhhh.”
And as she went through the whole scene in detail, she thrust and counter thrust along with his own thrusts and counter thrusts.
She felt him reach down for her little orbs hanging pendulously from her chest.
He squeezed and kneaded and felt them. Oh, he really knew how to turn her on. Oh, it was so nice. It was really great. He pinched and kneaded the nipples, he pulled them, he twisted them under his fingers.
He felt her under her arms, he felt her in her shaven armpits. The feeling of his touch there raised her erotic temperature thirty degrees.
She sucked her finger then, imagining her finger was none other than Manny’s dick. She sucked on it. She passed her tongue all over it. She licked his lovely balls and listened to him moan and squirm in pleasure.
She held the stiff staff in her hand and lowered her mouth down on it again. She inserted her tongue in the widened pee slit, that looked like a little mouth. She tongued all around it and tasted his pre-come fluid.
She ate her way around the head and tongued all along the ridge. She held back the foreskin and showed the prick so lovely and fleshy and hard. She lapped down and up the shaft and took the whole cock into her mouth again, eating right up to the balls.
The imaginary cock, or the cock on celluloid, rather, having a certain reality of its own, swelled and neared its point of coming.
“Hey, come,” she was saying in her mind to Manny and his cock. “Oh, please, come in my mouth, oh, please, oh, it tastes so good. Mmmmmmm.”
And his celluloid cock would come in her mouth. She would milk it dry with her mouth and swallow the gallons of fluid. Right now she was tasting the stuff, all the while beating her own meat, inserting fingers again and again up her hungry, never satisfied cunthole.
She managed to dig her fingers in very deeply, giving herself a modicum of satisfaction. It was nothing like having a prick up her, Manny’s prick, she finally decided, but it was still exciting.
She massaged her clit to a point of fulfillment. It was fantastic. It got all hot and bothered and erect and the feeling was one of waves passing over and over her pussy.
She touched herself everywhere between her legs, outside and inside the outer pussy lips, outside and inside the inner pussy lips, then way inside her tight pussy hole.
“Ohhhhhh,” she moaned, feeling the highest, hottest spasm coming over her yet.
“Hey, you look sexy and feel so good,” the picture seemed to be saying back to her. She eyed it between her legs and felt she did indeed see the dick of the photograph swell, or enlarge, as it were, to magical proportions.
At last she came, and came again. Her pussy hole vibrated and sweated its fluid. She seemed to have reams and reams of fluid yet left in her. It was so good to shed it at last. The spasms rose to their heights and subsided.
She toppled to the throw rug on the floor, all imaginary cocks having since returned to their realms of unreality.
She was left, a satisfied young girl.
She looked at the clock. It was nearly twelve thirty. She wondered if she was going to masturbate her life away, alone. Well, at least for the remaining three weeks. And that seemed like a lifetime.
She went to the restroom and found an empty shower. She bathed the sweat and cunt juice of many orgasms away, and the prick juice of her rendezvous with Manny. It felt so good, the warm, soapy water flooding over her body.
She dug the handle of her hairbrush up her, letting it give her maximum pleasure.
Then she towel dried herself and returned to her room. She thought she’d try to borrow Susie’s vibrator. She needed a lot of variety in her three weeks of forced sexual solitude, aside from her meetings with Manny.
Mrs. Goody, who had founded and named the school which Jody and Susie attended, lived, retired, in a little house on the edge of the campus, a stone’s throw from the woodshed.
Jody had never paid too much attention to it before. She and Manny passed it on their way to their frequent screwing sessions in the woodshed, where Jody had learned so much about the human anatomy.
On this particular occasion, she was passing alone to meet Manny and she saw a car pull up to the little house at the edge of the wooded area. Mrs. Goody got out with a bag of groceries and motioned the driver away.
There was something about the way Mrs. Goody moved, even at this distance, that roused Jody’s attention. It was the brisk way she moved her stiff figure, that caused Jody to feel that maybe she could learn something from the retired, former headmistress.
She looked ahead, on this Saturday afternoon, to see if Manny had beat her as usual. He hadn’t. She walked the few yards further to the woodshed and poked her face at the cobwebbed window.
It was dark inside. There was no trace of movement, no trace of Manny.
Jody decided to while away some of her spare time, while she waited for Manny, in spying on Mrs. Goody.
She had to be careful, though. She didn’t want Mrs. Goody to get the wrong idea. She was there merely to pick up a little harmless information, an innocuous enough goal.
But of course, it was, in a sense, trespassing. She tiptoed quietly along the path, and as she neared the house, snuck along from tree to tree. A meager amount of snow had fallen and covered the path and the ground alongside it. Finally she was at the last tree before sneaking to the window through which she thought sure she could get a good look at Mrs. Goody. She pressed close to the side of the house, letting only her nose and eyes pass beyond the edge of the window.
It happened to be the kitchen she was looking into. She pulled back, just as she saw Mrs. Goody pull her head out of the refrigerator. She had put all her groceries away, except for a package of celery stalks sitting on the kitchen table.
Jody’s curiosity was at once sparked. Could it be that Mrs. Goody was making a celery stew? Or could it be something else she was making, namely herself.
Mrs. Goody picked up the bag of celery and headed through the door into the next room.
Jody had to slide along to the next window to keep up with her. The next window let in on the livingroom.
But Mrs. Goody didn’t remain long here either. She merely passed through it on the way to the next room.
This time, Jody had to circle one quarter of the house, to find the next window, the window that let in on Mrs. Goody’s bedroom. And just as she came up to it, the draw drape snapped shut in front of her nose.
Luckily, Jody found a hole where the drape didn’t quite meet the edge of the window. It was through this crack that she peeped and witnessed the most interesting actions which, if known to the student body in general, would provide them all with gossip enough to last several weeks.
Mrs. Goody had sat down and spread-eagled on her bed. It was a large and comfortable double bed, with a chenille bedspread on top.
Jody’s eyes bugged out of her head. Mrs. Goody was pushing up her skirt and latching on to her long johns, those flannel panties that extended nearly the length of her slip.
There must have been a slit in them, like in men’s long johns, because she saw Mrs. Goody’s whole fist disappear up it. The bag of celery lay alongside her on the bed.
At the same time, the other of Mrs. Goody’s expert hands, that must have many times been used to smack children’s hands that had caressed wrong parts of their anatomy, now went up to caress parts of her own.
Jody saw her pull her cardigan sweater open, button by button, and expose her whole chest. It was covered by the top part of a cotton slip and, beneath that was a pink bra.
Off came the skirt, and then the bra, too, was loosened. It didn’t come off, but merely was pulled up above her tits.
Those tits! Jody had seen nothing like them. They were huge and loose. They fell, as the breasts of old women are wont to do, clear down to her waistline.
And Jody saw her take first one, and then the other tit in her hand and massage it. She saw Mrs. Goody’s old, aged head go back against the pillow her whole body was propped against, against the headboard.
Her face, in ecstasy, looked ten years younger. Jody judged her actual age to be around seventy. So even old people do it! She was amazed, Jody was. There was so much to learn in her life.
Jody wanted to learn everything. If she spied enough, she probably would, it looked like.
Meanwhile, she would learn all she could from Mrs. Goody, who was giving a free lesson in human masturbation before her eyes.
Jody had to congratulate herself on her astuteness. She had fingered a book on body language in the bookstore and she picked up enough information to be of use to her. She had picked up enough vibrations from Mrs. Goody’s bouncy walk to know that she, Mrs. Goody, was up to some hanky-panky.
She watched the old, lined hands grasp at her hanging tits and massage the nipples. Her face had the look of an angel on it. Her eyes, cracked around with lines, were half closed.
First one huge tit was palmed. Jody saw the fingers, bent with arthritis, touch the nipples, still healthy looking and brown. Then, Jody saw the amazing.
Mrs. Goody’s tit was so large, that she managed to cup it and bring it halfway up to her mouth.
Then her face went down, and she was actually able to suck her own tit. It was awkward, however, and she could not do it for long. Then she stuck her red tongue out of her mouth as far as she could, and licked all over first one nipple, and then the other.
Jody’s eyes were bugging out. She wished she could reach through the glass storm windows and move the curtain back further, so she could see better.
As it was, she was forced to squint, one eye at a time, through the curtains.
But she got to see lots as it was.
The best was yet to come.
Jody watched as her hand went down between her legs and pulled her skirt all the way up now, and pushed her long johns way down to her loins. Over the elastic of the waistband, Jody could glimpse a great gray bush, or rather the upper extremes of it.
It was the beginnings of the large expanse of her forest of pubic hair. Mrs. Goody was looking down her long johns now and chuckling, obviously enjoying the sight and feel of what lurked beneath it.
Her hands and arthritic fingers set up a rubbing motion deep in her panties. Jody longed to see. She wished Mrs. Goody would pull her long johns down the rest of the way.
But it was probably cold in her bedroom. At her age, she wouldn’t want to catch cold. It could be the end.
She, Jody, was thinking maybe Mrs. Goody could come and speak at Susie’s future masturbation course. There could be a unit on masturbation for senior citizens.
Of course, Mrs. Goody would do nothing of the sort. Jody wished she’d brought her camera. A picture or two would have been interesting fodder for future discussions between her and Susie on female masturbation.
She saw Mrs. Goody pant and moan soundlessly through the closed window, as she rubbed her clitoris again and again. She spread her soft white thighs on the bed and fingered her tits again simultaneously. She rubbed her hairy underarms and sucked on her arthritic fingers. She jabbed her fingers up her cunt. At least, that was what Jody supposed she was doing.
Then, surprise of surprises, Jody saw Mrs. Goody, the former headmistress and founder of Mrs. Goody’s School for Girls, stick a finger up her back puckered hole.
Jody was hysterical. She just couldn’t believe it. And she could view this because Mrs. Goody was pulling her longjohns all the way down to her knees, after all.
Now her whole hairy pussy was exposed on the big, chenille covered bed. Her white hair, cut short and curly around her lined face, was bobbing up and down on her head, with every move of her finger on her pussy.
Her face seemed to look towards the window, and Jody ducked quickly. It made her, Jody, remember that Manny was coming and perhaps already at the woodshed. It brought her back to reality, and though she didn’t want to leave this scene that was providing the scoop of the semester, she knew Manny would be able to appreciate it.
She looked back towards the woodshed. The door to it was on the other side the tiny building about one hundred yards away.
Jody started to whistle softly, but she realized that Mrs. Goody would probably hear her before Manny would.
Then she got the idea to throw a snowball in the direction that Manny might be watching. She couldn’t hope to reach the front door of the shed, itself, but if she could catch his attention, that would suffice.
So she kept on scooping snow up, meager as it was, and forming small snowballs that she heaved with all her thirteen-year-old might towards the path that led back to the campus.
In a minute she saw Manny’s head peep around the side of the building. She waved frantically for him to come this way.
Then, when he got close enough to see her, she lay a finger across her mouth and motioned for him to be silent.
Manny tiptoed along the path, crunchy with snow, and got within talking distance. When he was about to open his mouth and greet her, she again motioned him to be quiet and he came up to her.
He kissed her in greeting but Jody was too excited and pulled away, stepping aside from her perch so Manny could see the scene that she had seen.
And Manny saw it. He saw Mrs. Goody, famous retiree of his sister school, with her pants down and her bra up, on her double four-poster bed, jacking herself off.
Manny was beside himself with laughter. He couldn’t help it. Here was the most conservative, supposedly, member of the school community, getting off on her own flesh. It was too much!
He watched more closely. She had two fingers up her widened, old cunt hole and jabbed into it again and again.
He saw her make the moans of pleasure, although he could not really hear her.
She widened her thighs and he saw the incredible mass of her hairy gray cunt. It was a wonderful. She rocked back and forth and up and down on the bed. First she used her fingers, first this way and then that.
Then Jody pushed her way back into the little slit of space and saw finally what the bag of celery was for.
It was not for crunching on. It was not for stuffing with peanut butter. It was not for stuffing at all, unless you imagine it to be for stuffing up her vagina.
In which case you would be right. She broke the seal on the bag and opened the top. She pulled out the whole hunk of celery and broke a nice, green healthy looking stalk off, with plenty of leaves at the top.
Without even bothering to wash off the stalk, certain to be a bit grimy, from all the celery Jody had seen her mother clean, at least, Mrs. Goody plunged the tip of the stalk straight up her hole.
Then even they heard her groan. It was a faint groan, but a groan all right. That’s how loud it was. It penetrated even the window.
She rotated the stalk around and around her cunt. “Ohhhhhh,” they saw her moan, as she plunged the stalk in and out of her twat.
Then she turned the stalk around and actually used it like a feather duster, brushing the lush looking greens over her hairy gray cunt and arousing her clit into excitement once more.
Manny and Jody nearly exclaimed aloud. They were so amazed and so enchanted with the sight.
Jody mimicked the stick of celery up her cunt and made bumps and grinds, as she stood in the snow, feigning the stalk of celery in her hand.
Manny laughed silently. He would do nothing to terminate this incredible view of Mrs. Goody. It was a voyeur’s delight.
“How long do you think she’s been doing this?” whispered Manny.
“Shhhh!” said Jody.
Mrs. Goody seemed to look up just then and towards the window. But she couldn’t possibly have seen them. They were well concealed behind the folds of the curtain, having pulled back just in time. No doubt she had just heard a strange sound.
The sound of giggling teens, to be sure, but an undefinable sound, as she entered her aged throes of orgasm.
They watched her thrust the celery stalk in and out, in and out, and arouse Mrs. Goody to the point of no return.
She began writhing around on the bed, as if this were her last stalk of celery ever.
She broke another stalk off then and kept titillating her clit with the feathery greens, while she continued fucking herself with the stalk of the other.
It was truly an amazing sight.
Jody was glad that on that Saturday, she and Manny had planned their rendezvous as usual at the old woodshed. They had gotten much in return.
They figured there wasn’t much more to watch. They continued to look at the old lady get her rocks off on the celery.
Jody wondered if then she ate it afterwards. She didn’t have long to wait to find out.
Mrs. Goody didn’t even bother going to the kitchen and washing off the cunt juice. She merely put the stalks to her mouth, one by one, and ate them, seeming to relish in their garnish of erotic juices and groin sweat.
Jody and Manny nearly sank to the white ground in fits of hysterical laughter.
The show was surely over then. Just to make sure, they eyed the slit in the curtain once more.
Mrs. Goody was rolling off the bed now, and pulling her clothes back on piece by piece.
First she pulled up the long johns. Then she pulled her bra back, putting her huge boobies back into their cups.
Then she put the rest of her clothes on again. Fully dressed, she suddenly headed for the window where the teens were watching her.
Before they could move away, Mrs. Goody quick pulled the sash of the drapes and they came tumbling open, exposing herself and her bedroom to the full view of the boy and girl, and Jody and Manny to her view.
They heard her scream and ran like wild fire in the direction of the woodshed.
“Oh my gosh,” gasped Jody, running hard and trying to keep up with her boyfriend. “What if she recognized us?”
“She didn’t,” said Manny, running as fast as his long legs could carry him, which was pretty fast.
He turned around once, and realized that she, Mrs. Goody, could easily look out another window and see in which direction they were headed.
He wondered if it was wise to stop at the woodshed at all, no matter how much he and Jody wanted their rocks off.
When they arrived, they plunged through the door and slammed it shut behind them, panting heavily.
They found themselves in the semi-dark of late afternoon. All was as they had left it. Tousled blankets on the floor, with the imprint of any number of girls’ hips on the top blanket.
“Will she come here?” asked Manny. “What do you think?”
“I want to have sex with you,” answered Jody. “I haven’t come all this way for nothing. I NEED you, Manny, please. If she comes, let her look. We can fasten the door shut. At least, if she looks, we’ll have one up on her too.”
“No, I think she’ll have two up on us. She’ll have us for window-peeping and for fornicating. All the rules are in favor of the adults, not the kids.”
“Right you are,” said Jody thoughtfully. “But I don’t know where else we can fuck, do you?”
“No,” answered her boyfriend, as he saw Jody’s pretty face in the dim light, flushed from running.
“She’s not going to go looking for trouble, I don’t think,” said Jody. But she realized her erotic feelings were getting the best of her. She was incapable, in that moment, of making an objective decision.
Already the memory of that scene was turning her on. And so was the vibes she was getting from being with her handsome and sexy boyfriend.
He gave off a lot of warmth, making the air degrees warmer all about him, it seemed. At least, Jody was always aware of it. She always kidded him about the heat his sexuality generated.
She thought there must be some truth in that. At any rate, her hands dropped to her groin and she began masturbating herself.
She’d worn a jacket and jeans and long socks under her jeans. Her pants were very tight.
Manny turned her around and she pirouetted before him, her round ass cheeks the picture of sexiness.
They couldn’t NOT make love. They both knew it and there was no further discussion.
They tumbled down on the mound of blankets and began tearing at each other’s clothes.
Jody started for Manny’s huge basket, grabbing at his fly and trying to rip the zipper open.
She succeeded and she pulled the beautiful cock out of its cage, that is, out of the jocks in which they were sequestered, and she began madly rubbing and jacking off the lovely, smooth projection.
“Oh, eat me, eat me,” he moaned.
“I will, I will,” Jody moaned hungrily, trying to contain her arduous excitement.
She hungered for his cock, she really and truly did. She took the cock into her mouth and sucked on it, looking up at his face now and then to see his reaction.
His head was thrown back and he was moaning with pleasure.
Jody was pleased. She loved satisfying her man, even at the ripe age of thirteen.
She licked all over his shaft and licked around the sensitive ridge. She took her favorite instrument in her hand and flagged it up and down, setting the glans on fire.
She heard Manny begin moaning. He rocked forward and back on his legs, bumping and grinding to her expert sucking exertions she was performing on his sensitive cock.
She sucked harder and harder. She ate him all the way to the balls. Then she slid her tongue down the shaft and back to the head. He went crazy with desire.
“Should I keep eating you or do you want to put it in me?” asked Jody. She knew he would be capable of getting it up as many more times as there were minutes left.
She said, “I’ll eat you, honey, Manny, and swallow it all. Every bit of it. You know how I love to do that.”
“Okay, honey,” he answered, loving her all the more, in that minute, and nodding his approval.
She kept sucking him off. She repeated all the motions of her tongue, riding up and down the prick, up and over his flaccid balls, and even around his solid, muscular ass cheeks.
She held tight onto his ass cheeks then, and ate him to the end.
“Nghnghngh,” he was moaning just as his semen broke and spurted into her eager, waiting mouth.
In that moment, as Jody began eating and swallowing the delicious come, a shadow passed across the nearly dark room.
They both started up, looking instinctively toward the window. There, in the flesh, and with her winter coat on, stood Mrs. Goody, delighting in her spying.
The kids were frantic. Manny drew up his pants, his prick still dripping with come, and plunged his dick into his jocks.
When his belt was fastened the kids tore toward the door, wanting to get the hell out of the woodshed, but not having the slightest idea what to expect on the other side.
It felt so nice to her, to have a big solid shaft in her little hands. She looked down at it, and her hand, expanded around the thick base, looked so small in comparison. She bent down and kissed the tip of his shaft, and a drop of lubricating cream formed a pearl on the tip.
“Lick it again,” he said.
She bent down and her tongue lapped up the drop of cream. He was really steaming, and she felt her power over him. She could do anything to him. She could make him happy, very happy, or perfectly happy. Or, she could just turn on her little fanny and walk off.
She decided to break down and give him the best blow-job he ever had. Getting down on her knees, she enveloped the huge throbbing cock, letting her tongue flutter over it.
“Oh, that’s great. That feels great!”
She would have smiled, but her mouth was stuffed with hot meat. Her hands came up and embraced the hot sausage. It was just too big to maintain that heavy thrust, in and out of her mouth, and her little jaws were getting tired.
Now, by holding onto the shaft, she could allow just a few inches to penetrate her mouth, and she could jerk-off the part of his long shaft that was clinched in her fist.
He loved the idea. His body broke out into gestures, twitches, of sheer pleasure, and she could see that her little sporting movements were being appreciated.
She closed her eyes, trying to remember the sensation of sucking on a big cock, so she could duplicate it at any time, even if she didn’t happen to have a big cock handy. She was trying to think of things she could use instead. A hot dog, of course, she thought. Maybe a dildo, certainly that’d be a gas!
Suddenly his hands came down and seemed to grasp her with new urgency, as though he was about to lose all control of himself. She was right. He started to ravish her mouth, his long thick cock going in and out of her so quickly she felt her mind clouding up. It was almost impossible to tell when, but she knew what was coming.
She could see, when she opened her eyes, his underbelly, coming at her. Her nose would bump against it, at every downbeat.
“That feels just great!”
She let a hand slide down and cup his balls. It was getting hard on her, just taking in his giant cock, and she wanted it over soon. She wanted him to finish.
“Oh, baby! Your fingers feel so nice on my balls,” he moaned, looking down at her.
She stopped everything for a moment.
“Give my jaw a rest!” she moaned.
He could see that she needed it, and he just stood there, waiting for her to start again. He petted her, and touched the corners of her mouth, where there was moisture from his driving cock, mixed with her saliva.
“That feels really good. Is it hard to do?” he asked.
She didn’t want to say it was, because she liked doing it and wanted to finish. She shook her head, indicating that it wasn’t. “It’s just such a big cock, I need a rest.”
He smiled, seemingly pleased with the thought. He watched as her lips began to flirt with his cock again. He also, was wondering how he could ever duplicate this wonderful feeling if he didn’t have a little girl’s mouth to shove his cock into.
He couldn’t think of anything that could feel quite like that, especially when she grabbed the hot shaft in her fist, and fluttered her tongue over the tip until the bolts of hot cream came erupting out, all over her little mouth and chin.
“Wow! That feels nice!”
His whole body was shivering with pleasure, and his cock was shooting out hot jets of come, as she squeezed him, prolonging his orgasm, taking most of his come in her mouth.
It was bittersweet. She swallowed it down without great effort, and licked on his cock for a moment afterwards. Then, she felt his hand tugging at her hair and she moved away from him.
Suddenly, he was between her legs, playing with her little pussy again. He hadn’t forgotten her. He let his fingers fuck her. Two of them entered her, and then another finger suddenly slid deeply into her anus.
She was stunned, shocked, with pleasure. She began to hump at him, her hips gyrating down on his hand, and her whole body flooded with the hot combination of sensations she was feeling. It was so nice to have her clitoris, cunt, and asshole massaged at the same time. She came in a few moments, but she didn’t let on. She wanted him to keep trying. She wanted him to make her come again.
He seemed to be getting tired also, or at least his fingers were, and he moved his hand away after ten minutes. She was sweaty and exhausted, and she’d already came anyway, so she thought that perhaps that was the end of it for the time being, but then, she felt his hands parting her legs just as she closed them.
He was far from done with her. Now, he was going to let her have the full force of his tongue on her little love button.
“Oh, are you going to…?”
“Yeah!”
His tongue started at her thighs, sucking and lapping at the smooth, silky skin. Her inner thighs were a delight, and he lingered, although he was hungry for the taste of her little bush, throbbing just above his head.
He smiled before he went down on her, smiled with the awareness that he was going to drive her right out of her little mind, on the fucking spot, with his tongue.
“Get ready!”
His voice had a warning ring to it, and she tensed. He seemed to mean it. His eyes shown with intensity, with a twinkle that combined mischief with purpose.
It occurred to her that he could drive her mad, at least for awhile. She decided to welcome it, to lie back, spread her lovely thighs, and welcome it.
It came! His tongue covered her entire crotch. It’s swooping licks ran from her pussy and clitoris, way back to her asshole, as he held the balls of her buttocks tightly in his hands, keeping her in just the right spot so that his beating tongue could lay it down on her with the proper degree of sensation.
She closed her eyes and committed her attention to his beating tongue. In no time at all, she was in heaven, transported by the flood of pleasure that enveloped her, made her limbs dance with joy!
“I’m coming! Oh! That feels so wonderful! I’m coming!” she moaned, whimpering with delight.
He didn’t miss a stroke of his whipping, tongue laying it down on her as she almost struggled to get away from the source of her pleasure and near-insanity. It was the hardest thing she ever had to sit still for, even though it felt so heavenly.
Her head was clouding quickly, and she felt as though her entire being was centered in her genitals, specifically, at the point where his tongue was beating her.
“Oh, I can’t stand it another minute!”
This time, she did come, her body dancing, twitching, going crazy under the beating tongue!
“Oh! Oh, I can’t stand it another minute! Do that before,” she whimpered, her head swimming.
He smiled as he registered her responses. He knew he was driving her wild, and he wanted her to remember that he had that power, and could duplicate the delights he led her to.
Her body, sweating and jerking, spine tight, went into a crazy tarantella of motions, her hands grasping his head close to her flaming little pussy.
Soon she was done, and her spine relaxed. He could sense her orgasm, and he kept up his tongue-beating through it, but then stopped when she was done.
When she looked up, his face was covered with her pussy dew, and he was smiling. She knew it was over. Her body told her that it had to be over, for the moment. But, she knew it would happen again!
His cock was very hard, and he let it out slowly. The little girl looked at it, let her little fist close around the base.
“I’m going to lick it like a lollipop!” she said, sensing his delight.
She bent her head.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short links with Shortest and receive $$$$$ from every visit to your shortened links.