Sunday, June 30, 2013

MAMI`s MAID

 I am Moni, late 40 and 5'-7”. I born in a middle class Bangladeshi family and serving in a public organization I'm married and having two kids. I spent a lustful life indeed. As I gained some practical experience about sex at my childhood, I became a sex-maniac and whenever I got chance I tried to fuck any aged girls or women with many tricks without applying force or at least to peep the uncovered boobs and pussies from hidden places when they change costumes.

I always find the chance to touch teats and breasts of sleeping girls or women. So I want to share the stories of those incidents with others. I assure u that every tale will give u a full satisfaction.In the year 1977, I was then 18, my secondary exam was over and I returned home. All readers already knew what experience I gathered after returning home. But soon I became disgusted and wanted to a change. My dad advised me to visit my mama's (my oldest maternal uncle) residence.

He gave me some money for conveyance. My mama was an engineer of a paper mill and he resided in a service quarter inside the mill. I appeared there by train and they cordially receive me. The readers who read out my previous stories know that my oldest mami is Proma. Mami's two children, one son Ravi and one daughter Rani. The officers' quarter is large in size but my mama's family was small.

Aside them my mami had a maid named Sumi, about 11 years and 4', healthy soft body, curled hair and tanned color, tennis-ball sized breasts were easily visible over her frock.From the very beginning Sumi smiled at me, why I didn't know. But whenever I looked at her she smiled and started me. At first I had no bad intention about her but as days went she became more mysterious to me. I observed her for few days and then decided to take the chance.

Slowly I began to response her activities. She stared me, I stared her, she smiled me I smiled her, her every activity I returned. She became more aggressive and began to banter with me, she pinched me and poked me with anything. I began to return her banter with those and stroke her head with the knuckles of my fist. Soon I began to press her tennis ball sized breasts and pummeled on her hips. She didn't care but giggled. We did this when none was preset aside us.

She feed me fried fish stealthily of my mami. Soon I kept my hand on her pussy side several times but didn't get chance to seduce her because my mami always being present at her house.One day my cousin Rani got fever, day passed but fever didn't removed. At night nobody could sleep for her sickness till late night. Then she became quite and all went to sleep. Ravi had her own room, I slept in the guestroom, my sleep was so deep that I didn't came to know when

Ravi went school, mama went to office and mami took Rani to a doctor. It was 10 am, I awakened with a sound of giggling. I discovered that, Sumi was giggling loudly, then I noticed that my lungi pulled up on my tummy and my circumcised 7” long penis was visible, staring that Sumi was giggling. When I sleep covered myself with cotton rapper (katha). The day became hot and Sumi wanted to relieve me from heat she dragged the katha from my body and it pulled up my lungi.

Understanding all things I first told her, "you laughed so loudly, if anybody listen”, she said "nobody at home”, "why”, she counted in her finger "bhaya went his school, uncle went his office and aunty took apu to the doctor”. Then I realized all clearly and soon my evil thought grew up. Skipping from the cot I held Sumi by hand and said "you looked my things so I will look yours”.

First Sumi denied me to show her pussy but I then told her, "if you don't show me then I will told mami what you have done with me from the very beginning”, then she agreed to show her pussy but from a distance. I agreed and told her to show, she untied her salwar's rope and pulled down to her thigh. I could see only the upper triangle of her pussy and a small portion of crack, no pubic hair grew there. She asked me "is it enough”,

I denied by waving my head and said, "my thirst increased, now you have to touch me that, otherwise I am not satisfied”. She denied and I run for catching her. At this time the doorbell rang. Soon I hid myself in the toilet and told Sumi to open the door. After a while she knocked the bathroom door and said "come out, nothing to worry, the ground floor aunty came to inquire whether aunty is at home or not, she went away”.

Listening that I suddenly grabbed her hand and snatched her one teat, it was soft and alms full, I pressed it harshly, she cried out in pain. Then I picked Sumi on my two hands and took her in the guestroom. I dropped her on the bed and lying on her body hugged her tightly, her breasts crashed with my chest, she was just giggling without protesting me. I then took off her shallower from her ass, her pussy became bare in front of me.

Slightly tanned but nice colored pussy with a deep slit was now in front of me, sparse pubic hair changed its color to blackish here and there and grew slightly longer, other was puny and ash colored. I dipped my mouth within the slit of her thighs, she forcefully tried to move my head from her pussy but failed at my strength and let it. I began to lick her bald pussy, she was giggling loudly but soon she calmed.

I lifted her two legs on my shoulders she parted her thighs to accommodate my head onto her pussy. At a time I lifted her frock to her throat and grabbed her breasts with my two hands and kneaded it.My penis was tingling by its hardness and soaked its head with pre-cum. Then I stood on the floor and sat Sumi at the side of the cot and grabbing her head told her to suck my penis but she refused and told that it disliked to her,

Then I forcefully tried to insert my penis in her mouth but she told that she was puked, I relieved her from it. I told her, "let my thing insert through your pussy”. She smiled and said it might be painful for her, I assured her that she wouldn't get any pain, if so, I would be careful about it, she agreed. I knew, as she was a virgin she must bleed when her virgin membrane lost. So I descended her on the floor. Lying her on the back I parted and bent her two legs from knees and set my body between her two legs

I applied some Vaseline at the opening of her pussy canal and my penis head. My penis head was already slippery by pre-cum, Vaseline made it more slippery. Setting the penis head at the opening of Sumi's vagina hole. Bending front I grabbed her two shoulder and applied force from my waist. With a pockkk sound my penis head soon disappeared into her pussy hole and obstacle by her virgin membrane, she moaned "aaahhh,

I'm getting pain”. I took a long breath, I knew that was the critical moment, Sumi didn't imagine what was going to be happened. So gave another insertion after pulling out my penis from her pussy.Again I pulled back my waist, my penis head just locked into her pussy hole. With a great jolt I drove my penis downwards, a vigorous sound brought out from Sumi's mouth and my penis disappeared its half length within the pussy hole.

I caressed her face, head, cheek and kissed on her lips and suck her teats, it was firm but soft and totally round in shape like a tennis ball, her nipples didn't lifted its head. She tried to lift up and removed me from her body, I tried to calm her, at last she calmed, I slowly pulled out and pushed in my penis through her vagina. Looking at there I saw huge blood aside my penis. Without caring for that I began to drive my penis and soon my penis inserted with its full length inside her pussy.

She only groaned "aaahhh, uuuuuhh iiiiiiiiisshhh oooohhh" in pain. Her pussy was so tight that I couldn't avoid my ejection more than 10 minutes. I dragged out my penis and ejected semen on the floor. She lain on the floor and rolled in pain and cried out. I got fear for returning mami soon, so I caressed Sumi hugging with my chest and lifted her, she couldn't walk. I made her stood on the floor by holding her two arms and walked to the bathroom.

I took her in the bathroom and washed her pussy and legs, then returned in the bedroom. She told me that her pussy was seriously aching. I got the first aid box and some pain killer tablets, I gave her double dozes to take. I cleaned the floor and arranged all things neat and took shower. Returning from bathroom I saw her in the kitchen, she answered my inquiring that the pain was lesser and smiled but she was laming.

Mami came back at 2:00 pm, there was rush at the doctor's chamber. In the meantime Sumi finished her cooking but still she was laming. Seeing this mami inquired about her laming in front of me. I became so worried that couldn't look at Sumi. But Sumi's intelligence saved me, she replied that she had an abscess at her groin and it was aching that the cause of her laming. Mami told me to give her some pain killer. I looked Sumi and smiled, called her to take the medicine.

Next morning I inquired about her pain, she informed me that still that was aching. I gave her another double dose. Within the noon I her pain almost relived and her walking became normal. At the evening when I got her lonely, I grabbed her teats and slightly pressed those. She giggled and told, "you are a robber” I smiled and kissed her. Next day again mami took Rani to the doctor as she was note cure. I proposed Sumi to sex with me but she didn't agree. I insisted her many ways but she didn't agree any way as she had pain at her pussy area.

So I told her to give her boobs to suck me, she agreed and I lifted her frocks and kneaded her two boobs and sucked those. Then I invited her two handle my penis, she held my penis and handled it till I ejected.Three days later mami finally took Rani to the doctor for her final checkup. I invited Sumi for sex with me, she agreed. I gladly started licking her from toe to head and pumped her teats which grew bigger and nipples extended their head. I licked her pussy for few minutes.

At times surprising me she wanted to lick my penis and with a hesitation she started and soon she sucked it nicely. After that I inserted my penis through her pussy canal lubricating with Vaseline and pre-cum. It was so tight but didn't bleed or gave too much pain to her, this time I fucked her lying on the bed and several poses. At the end she wanted to cum me on her pussy,

I spurted my warm semen to wet her pussy.I stayed there for more couple of weeks but didn't get chance to fuck Sumi except two more days. Because mami always stayed in the house. But everyday pressed her boobs several times. When I returned back her boobs grew so bigger that soon she had to wear bra otherwise it will hang downwards.

No comments: