Sunday, June 30, 2013

HORNY LOVELY NURSE


I am a pharmacist working in a corporate hospital in Hyderabad . I had a beautiful encounter with one nurse. Introducing me as Licker, now I am 30 yrs old and this incident happened when I was 21.

Me : I am a good looking man with fair complexion. No doubt I can get a look from any female. Physically I am 5 feet 8 inches height and weighing 70 kg. My only problem is highly sex oriented. When ever I see any female I look in only that angle. I will lose control on myself in that particular aspect.

Nurse : She is like a sex bomb. Believe me friends no male can surpass without staring her properties. She is little dark but the assets are like going mad. She could be of 36-28-36. Her looks are like electric waves. Finally I eyed on her. With in no time I was close to her as you all know the association of a pharmacist and a nurse in the same hospital. Over a period of time I used to chat with her lonely at the cellar where no body comes and not in use. Lot of consultation rooms and examination rooms were left vacant without use in that particular cellar. In the afternoon times not much rush will be there. Hardly one or two people roam around our pharmacy area.

We used to talk in the intercom. She used to call me in the intercom from nursing station. We used to chat for one to two hours in all the areas of interest. I asked her to come to the pharmacy, because I cannot leave the pharmacy and go as I was the only person to take care of most often even though we have one small boy for assistance. Being a small boy he used to play here and there in the free time. On my request she used to come to pharmacy regularly in the afternoon time. Later we used to have lunch together in the cellar rooms where nobody will be there. It was all to seduce her as early as possible. I am unable to control myself whenever I see her. I got bulge in my underwear. The pharmacy platform is made of granite rock with the height up to chest level.

She used to stand on the other side of the platform and me inside the pharmacy. We both used to rest our hands on the rock and slowly I started touching her palms and hand. She gave a smile without looking to me. This is the moment I succeeded in seducing her. Later I used to touch her boobs with my fingers now and then. I know that she is also enjoying it. I started caressing her boobs little bit hard. Her face feelings are changing horny; my tool was bulging rock hard in my underwear. This process used to continue for almost all one hour. I am taking my hands out now and then whenever any patient comes for some purchase of medicine.

Next day I planned for lunch by keeping my other colleague in the pharmacy. Normally he goes to home for lunch, but from then onwards I requested him to go little bit early and come fast again. He co-operated me as I told him the entire seen. From that day onwards me and nurse used to go to lunch to the cellar regularly. The moment we reached down we used to go to one room where consultation table, examination bench everything is there left unused. I grabbed some courage and kissed her continuously for not less than 5 min on her lips by protruding my tongue and saliva into her mouth. She also reciprocated the same way. With in no time I was pressing her boobs like a mad man. She is moaning with pain and pleasure simultaneously. I opened her blouse hooks and opened bra in fraction of seconds and sucking left boob by caressing the right one. She is having damn sexy melons with such strong elastic nature. They are jumping like anything. She is moaning little bit louder where I stopped by French kissing her. She is begging me to do slowly, but I could not hear anything at that time. Then I lifted her and made lay on the examination table and lifted her legs up where her saree also moved above her thighs. I was licking her legs starting from the foot and slowly coming up. She is now really going mad and hurting me with her nails what ever my part is handy to her. Suddenly, I pressed her naval area with lot of pressure where she almost jumped over the table.

My rod was like heating rod in a goldsmiths shop. I am feeling heat generating out of my pants. I unbuttoned my shirt and pants and let my pants fallen down on my foot as I was in standing position. She was lying on the table with her breasts open. I suddenly caught her pussy with my teeth and gave a small bite over her panty. This turned her hard core and she was pressing my head deep towards her pussy. With one jerk I removed her panty now and started slowly massaging on her pussy with my fingers. She closed her eyes and moaning like an injured dog.

Slowly, I started licking her thighs and reached her love hole. Now my tongue was in her hole and I was tongue fucking her and at the same time I inserted my index finger in her hole and caressing her G spot. She was going mad at this time and asking me to insert my rod into her love hole and tear it. Then also I was not stopping licking her pussy and I was eating her pussy like a most hunger man under the sky. She could not tolerate my acts it seems and with lot of pain and pleasure she was holding and pressing my head with her legs firmly towards her pussy. Now I stood up and made her stand and gave one French kiss on her lips and sat in the chair over there and I asked her to suck my cock by sitting in between my legs. She started with little bit hesitation but slowly taking me to the seventh heaven. She was holding my 7 inch dick with her palm and licking my pre-cum on my glans penis which is deep red in color. She has taken my glans penis into her mouth and started sucking in full length by slowly stimulating my balls.

I was moaning slowly and pressing her head hard towards my dick. Her head was in my hands I am moving her head as fast as possible. She was breathing hard due to suffocation. I am about to cum so I asked her to stop sucking and made her again lay on the table. I stood up and parted her legs widely and hold her left leg with my left hand and with my right hand I position my rock hard dick to her pussy hole and with a small jerk I inserted into her pussy. She was crying, moaning, and making different sounds at this moment. Again I removed my dick out of her hole and suddenly with full speed I entered fully into her pussy hole. Her oozing juices facilitated my entry in full and I increased my piston speed. She was moaning with high pleasure and piercing me with her nails. I worked out for about 15 min and with a big jerk I unloaded my juice in her pussy. Later I slept on her for about 10 min and we dressed up and had our lunch and went out for our works.

No comments: