Sunday, June 2, 2013

THE EARLY ADVENTURES OF TRACY & JEANNIE Part 2

We played cards for more than an hour. In between hands, the tequila bottle was passed, and Ted and Al made a number of beer runs to the kitchen. We were starting to get a buzz on to say the least.
Jeannie, making her prediction come true, was the proud owner of two pairs of boys pants, and a shirt that once belonged to Al.
We had decided that to make things more interesting, shoes, socks, and jewelry didn’t count so those disappeared first.
My pile contained Ted’s shirt, and Jeannie’s new Guess jeans.
Ted had yet to win anything, but was enjoying everyone else’s “winnings”, or losings, as it were.
Al had “won” my pants, and I gave both guys a slow, teasing mini strip show when I took them off. No easy feat with a pair of jeans, and everybody hooted and clapped their appreciation.
Jeannie, not wanting to be outdone, did a similar sexy strip after she lost her pants the very next round. The difference was that when she pushed her jeans down, she “accidentally” pushed her black silk panties down too. Feigning surprise, she hurriedly pulled her panties back up, but not before giving Al a quick shot of her smooth, firm ass and giving Ted and I a full view of her silky blonde bush.
“Ooops,” she said, batting her eyes at me. “I guess I slipped.”
“Cute,” I replied, shaking my head as the boys cheered.
Once again, my friend had topped me. It was a good thing we were BEST friends, and that it was a fun game, cause otherwise I would have started to get upset!
But I understood that the key here was to tease the boys into a sexual frenzy. And we were doing EQUALLY well in that department. Both of the guys had raging hard-ons by now and we both knew it. I looked at Jeannie and smiled.
“These will look great with this blouse, don’t you think,” I had teased her when I won her jeans.
Jeannie stuck out her tongue at me and said haughtily, “I wouldn’t plan on keeping that blouse too much longer, darling. I’ve got a pretty good hand here.”
“Pretty good ass, too, sugar!” laughed Al.
We were leaning on pillows by this time. We all were buzzing pretty good and I was getting hotter as the clothes came off.
Jeannie and I were both down to our shirts and panties, but the boys had lost everything but their underwear. Al, who had “forgotten” his, got a bathing suit from one of the bedrooms when it came to his turn to shed his pants.
“Cheat! Cheat!” I yelled. But Ted sided with Al and we allowed the violation. Actually, the suit did very little to hide his semi-hard cock, so I was kind of glad we had bent the rules.
And now that his cock was at full attention, there was even less room in the suit. The head of his cock was just starting to peek over the top.
I caught Al’s attention with my eyes, and then dropped my gaze to his suit. Staring at his cock, I licked my lips and let a slight groan escape. His cock immediately responded, growing longer, and poking another inch out of it’s prison. I continued to lick my lips as I returned my gaze to Al’s face. I knew I had gotten to him and I reveled in my growing power as a woman. I loved this heat!
But back to the game.
The boys were looking mighty nervous as we played this next hand. One more loss for either of them and we’d have a full nude show.
I was getting hot with anticipation. Problem was, I was holding the worst hand I’d had all night.
And just as I’d feared, I lost the hand. The guys both cheered, and Jeannie was looking at me with a renewed fire in her eyes, wondering which part of my body I was going to expose. It had to be either my blouse or my panties, that’s all I had left. I thought for a minute, then I made up my mind.
Winking at her, and grinning at first Ted, then Al, I stood up. I was just drunk enough so I wasn’t too nervous, and sober enough to enjoy my own exhibitionism.
Moving over to stand in front of the fireplace, I slowly, very slowly, started to unbutton my blouse. At the same time I started swaying back and forth to the music playing in the background. As each button came undone, more and more of my skin was exposed. I was getting wet knowing that all there eyes were on me, waiting to drink in the sight of my naked tits. I was too excited! And the heat from the fire behind me gave me courage.
I continued my agonizingly slow unbuttoning, watching each pair of eyes, and watching them all licking their lips in expectation. I hoped my excitement wasn’t showing through my panties.
Pausing at the last button, I again looked up. Six eyes were transfixed on that one button. Leaving it buttoned I moved my hands up to my cotton covered breasts. “Might as well make it good,” I thought.
“Geez,” I heard Al exclaim, as I squeezed my breasts. I smiled, and looked down to his crotch. Half of his cock was now sticking out from the top of his skimpy bathing suit. I don’t think he knew how exposed he was at that moment.
I reached inside my blouse to caress my tits, still hidden from their view by the cloth, but open enough to give them glimpses.
Looking over to Ted, I saw that his cock was already rock hard. It was still held back by his briefs, but the head, and about three inches of meat were sticking out from the elastic. I licked my lips in anticipation.
Ted groaned and dropped his hand to his lap, gripping his hard lance as he watched me.
Jeannie, meanwhile had leaned all the way back on her pillow. She was making no move at all to hide her hand in her lap. Grinning broadly, and staring at my hand inside my blouse, she was rubbing her pussy slowly through her panties. She knew the boys were concentrating on me, and was doing her show solely for my benefit. Kind of a mutual support thing, I guess. I smiled at her and slowly licked my lips, staring at her busy fingers.
Turning my attention back to MY show, I pulled my hand from under my blouse and slid them back down to the last button.
Focusing on Ted I whispered, “Ready?”
All three of my friends said “YEAH!” in unison. I grinned, undid the last button, and whipped my blouse open and off in one fluid motion. I tossed the blouse to Jeannie, who gave me a “thumbs up”.
Jeannie and Ted cheered and applauded when this happened and I bowed and said “Thank you. Thank you,” with a laugh. I was feeling as hot and excited as I was in the theater.
Glancing at Al, I saw him sitting with a blank face, staring at my tits. I smiled and reached up to squeeze them one more time as I sat down cross-legged on the carpet. A loud groan escaped his lips, as I rolled both nipples between my fingers.
“Down, Rover!” Jeannie laughed. She reached up and playfully slapped Al in the back of the head. “They’re not THAT nice!”
“Sorry,” Al replied. But his eyes stayed on my breasts. Putting my arms behind me and leaning back, I gave him an unobstructed view. I smiled at him and tossed my hair flirtatiously. He loved it.
“I think the game’s over,” I “whispered” to Ted, but so everyone could hear.
Leaning over, I put my head on his shoulder, laying a hand softly on his chest. “Unless your ready for another HAND.” I slid my hand slowly down his chest, stopping when I reached his hard muscular belly.
“No, I think my concentration level is down,” Ted replied with a smile. “I’d probably lose my shorts.” I grinned at his joke, and slid my hand further down his belly, coming to rest on his hard cock.
Stroking him through his underwear, I said, “You’ve already lost them, big guy. You didn’t have a chance.” I slid my hand under his waistband and encircled his shaft with my hand. Pumping him slowly, I felt his hand reach up to fondle my naked breast.
It was so sexy sitting here, almost naked, and with other people in the room. In all the time the four of us had spent together, we’d all gotten off in various ways, and had all been in various levels of undress, but always in a car, or in separate rooms, or in the van. This was the first time we’d all seen each other naked, or close to it. We were all feeling the sexual tension and heat!
I could see, out of the corner of my eye, that Jeannie and Al were both watching me pumping Ted’s cock. And that made it even MORE exciting to me! I could see Jeannie’s hand covering the head of Al’s prick as it stuck out of his suit. Her thumb was making lazy circles on his cockhead, spreading his copious pre-come oil around.
She was twisting and squeezing him, and his hand was in her lap stroking her wet pussy, but they were both leaning back on their pillows, watching Ted and I play. I was discovering that I loved to be watched.
Moaning loudly, I pulled Ted over to me until he was above me with his knees straddling my hips. I was able to maneuver our bodies into a position that allowed Jeannie and Al an unobstructed view of our action. Ted leaned over and kissed me passionately, thrusting his tongue deep into my mouth. At the same time, his hands were all over my naked chest, squeezing my breasts, pinching my nipples, and driving me crazy with lust.
I bit Ted’s tongue gently, and sucked it deep into my mouth. Sensing what I wanted, he started to thrust his hot tongue in and out of my mouth like a cock. I continued to suck and use my own tongue to wet his lips and meet his thrusts. God, I was hot!
I heard Jeannie groan, and I knew it was getting to her. “She ain’t seen nothing yet,” I thought gleefully.
I reached another hand down to join the first at Ted’s crotch. Making sure my leg was out of Jeannie and Al’s line of view, I pulled Ted’s long, thick cock out of his briefs, and started pumping him with two hands. Then bringing my left hand up to my mouth, I licked my palm until in was soaked with saliva. Returning that hand to Ted’s thrusting boner, I repeated the action with my right hand, then brought that down to join forces with my left, giving Ted a slippery hand-tunnel to fuck his cock into.
Ted moaned deep in his throat and started to fuck my hands. The head of his cock was hitting my belly on each upstroke, leaving a long trail of slippery pre-come. We’d never ever done anything close to this, and he was going nuts!
In fact, in the year or so since we’d started going out, Ted had never seen my tits totally exposed like this. In the car, or making out, he’d had my bra off, and my blouse undone, but never NAKED like this. We were both enjoying the heat! His cock had never felt bigger or hotter in my hands. I could barely get my hands to close around it as he pumped into them.
Time for round two, I thought nervously. I was enjoying Ted’s cock immensely, and I had even thought for a minute hot wonderful it would feel to have him spray his hot come on my tits and belly, but I’d also promised myself earlier to try and top Jeannie’s earlier performances with Al. It was time for her to be jolted. I just hoped I could carry it off.
Making eye contact with Jeannie, I whispered to Ted that I was uncomfortable here, and wanted to move into the kitchen. He whined a little bit, but seeing Jeannie and Al across the room, he agreed. He probably thought that I was nervous about the others being in the same room — if he only knew!
As we walked by Jeannie and Al, who were pretending to be engrossed in their own lovemaking, but were really watching our every move, I again caught Jeannie’s eye. Winking and grinning at her, I let her know that it was “payback” time.
She groaned as we walked by her. My hand was wrapped around Ted’s throbbing pole, and I led him into the kitchen, which was about five feet away from where Al and Jeannie were sitting on the floor.
Turning and looking back at Jeannie, I pulled the door shut behind us with a sly smile. Behind me, I could hear Jeannie’s muffled protests.
Stopping on just the other side of the door, I made Ted lean back against the side of the cabinets. We were in the doorway, but sheltered from view by the door. But not for long.
See, the door was a “Dutch” door. The kind found in kitchens all over. There’s a top and a bottom part to the door, so if you want, you can shut the bottom part and leave the top part open, for a breeze, or for a view.
Well, the “view” was exactly what I had in mind, but not the same view that was in the mind of the guy who invented this door. I latched the top half of the door, but left the bottom free.
Ted, being comfortable with the fact that the door was shut, opened his arms to me with a smile.
“Alone at last,” he sighed.
“Alone at last,” I agreed.
He kissed me, and again I found his tongue thrusting into my mouth. How I loved his tongue! Such talent could be put to better use, I thought, recalling what Jeannie had said in the van.
I reached for Ted’s cock, and stroking it wildly, I panted in his ear, “I love your hard cock, Ted. I love the feel of it. It’s so hard. So hot!” I tongued his ear as I pumped him. It was turning me on to be using Jeannie’s words. And I knew she could hear me.
As I stroked Ted’s shaft with one hand, I pushed hard at the bottom part of the door with my foot. I wanted to make sure it opened all the way, but also didn’t want to alert Ted by making it hit the wall on the other side.
It opened perfectly!
I couldn’t see Al or Jeannie, but I knew that they had a perfect side view of the bottom two thirds of our bodies as we leaned against the cabinets. This is perfect! I thought. As long as they haven’t gotten caught up in their own lovemaking, I would soon be one up on Jeannie. This was fun!
Not knowing if they were watching or not, but thrilling to the thought of it, I started again the slow stroking of Ted’s cock. I knew, after all the teasing, we’d put him through, that he wouldn’t last long. I had to hurry.
Gripping his pole firmly, I pulled it down until it was aimed towards the floor. Continuing my slow stroke, I got up on my toes and straddled his long cock, pushing it between my legs. I’m glad my panties are on I thought nervously, or this might take a wrong turn. I wanted to drive him crazy, but I didn’t want to fuck him — not yet anyway. I still wasn’t ready to lose my virginity.
Tonight was for something different.
Closing my legs, I trapped his cock between them, feeling his delicious heat on my pussy. I started to drip, thinking how close his cock was to the “final frontier”. Ted’s hips started to pump.
Reaching behind him, I slid both hands over his firm ass, whispering into his ear, “Careful, lover, go slow. I want this to last. God, your cock is hard, it feels so good against me!”
I slipped my hands into the elastic of his briefs, and tried to slide them down. Ted leaned forward of the cabinet and allowed my hands to do their job. I slid his underwear off his ass and down as far as I could reach. Then I slid my hands back to his cock.
“You’re gonna love this, Ted. You are gonna love it.”
I tongued his ear as I talked to him, pumping his cock with my hips and legs. He was leaking huge amounts of pre-come now. My panties were soaked with it and my hands were starting to drip.
I reached under his cock and pulled up on it, increasing the pressure on my pussy lips as he pumped in and out. His cock slid in and out of my legs like a piston. He was groaning loudly now.
I smiled, knowing that his moans would get Jeannie’s attention if I didn’t already have it. I started to talk louder.
“Your cock is sooo hard and hot, baby. I love the way it slides in my hand… you are making me sooo HOT! Ooohhh I love it!”
I started to kiss his neck, and then his chest as I pumped him.
Ted’s knees were starting to shake now as I slid my tongue around his chest. His breaths were becoming shorter and raspier.
“You know don’t you, baby you know what I want to do. I’ve been talking about it and tonight I’m gonna… I’m gonna have my first blow job tonight, lover. I’m gonna lick this cock of yours Teddy boy. I’m gonna lick it and suck it into my mouth.”
I continued my downward licking of Ted’s chest. When I reached his belly, he yelled out. I was afraid he was going to come just from my talking about sucking him! I quickened my movements, licking his belly and the hair around his navel. He was groaning louder now.
Slowly I allowed my knees to bend as I continued down. My hands grabbed his underwear and I pulled it the rest of the way down to his ankles. Reaching back up, I encased his asscheeks with my hands and, at the same dropped to my knees in front of him.
Well, here goes nothing, I thought, staring at his hard cock. It looked huge! How was I gonna get that thing in my mouth?
I pulled on Ted’s asscheeks, and pulled him closer to my face. The smell of his manhood was making me dizzy with lust. As I buried my face in his crotch, I snuck a peek into the living room.
I shouldn’t have worried about those guys watching. They had gathered the pillows together, and were leaning back against the back of the couch, watching Ted and I like they were watching a movie!
And they were only three feet away! If Ted only knew!
I grinned from ear to ear. Relishing my “victory”, I got back to Ted’s hardness, that now was leaking his love juice on my shoulder.
His cock was cradled between my shoulder and neck and he was pumping in and out like a locomotive. I pushed on his hips to make him stop, and looked up at his face with lust lidded eyes.
“I’m gonna suck your cock,” I said, sticking out my tongue and licking the very tip of his shaft. “I wanna suck your hard cock.”
I heard Jeannie moan in the other room.
“I’m gonna suck it into my mouth and lick you,” I said against his cockhead. I continued to flick it with my tongue.
“This is my first blow job, lover, and I think it’s yours and I’m gonna do my best to make it a good one.”
This time it was Ted’s turn to groan. He was watching me lick the end of his shaft and his knees were getting weak.
I leaned forward and started to slowly lick the entire head, mixing his juices with my saliva. The taste was wonderfully salty and slightly bitter on my tongue. It was incredibly intoxicating.
I covered his entire cock with slow wet kisses, running my tongue over the length of it and pausing occasionally to lick and suck his balls, as I’d seen in the movies that Jeannie and I watched.
I shifted my gaze back to Ted’s cock and leaned forward once again, this time opening my lips slightly and taking just the tip into my mouth. At the same time, I ran my tongue back and forth across the tip, paying particular attention to the little slit in the end.
I was dripping down my thighs, I was getting so turned on. I wondered if Al and Jeannie would notice.
Continuing to lick and suck the tip of Ted’s prick, I looked over at Al and Jeannie.
They were both staring at me with half lidded eyes. Al’s suit was off, and Jeannie had his cock in her hand pumping it up and down. Jeannie had unbuttoned her blouse and it was wide open. Al’s one hand was fondling her tits, moving from one to the other, and Jeannie’s hand was busy in her lap. I noticed with some surprise that she’d also removed her panties, and was now fingering her pussy with wild abandon.
And what was really turning me on was the fact that Al’s other hand was there with her, and his finger was moving in and out of her pussy in unison with her! They were both groaning over and over. I’d never seen such a sexy scene. They were both watching me intently.
As I watched, Jeannie looked at me and opened her knees as far as she could, and thrust her pussy towards my face, showing me their fingers pumping her pussy. It was such a wanton thing to do that I couldn’t stop the loud groan from escaping my lips. Jeannie grinned broadly.
Taking Ted’s cock in my hand, and looking directly at Jeannie and Al, I slowly sucked the whole head into my mouth. Jeannie’s grin faded, to be replaced with a look of astonished envy.
I smiled as best I could with Ted’s cockhead stretching my lips.
I could feel his hot juices spilling onto my tongue as I sucked his cock for all I was worth. Ted started to fuck his cock into my mouth and I opened up as best I could to accommodate him. I loved the feeling of his cock gliding over my tongue. I looked up into his eyes and winked. I wanted Ted to know that I was loving this. The taste, the feel, the fantasy. I was loving it all.
Soon, I was able to get half of Ted’s cock in my mouth. He was sliding it in and out slowly and groaning with each thrust. My lips were stretched to their max around his shaft.
I’d heard about “Deep-Throating”, and Jeannie and I had watched a movie, and seen a girl known as “Little Oral Annie” literally swallow a cock that was longer than Ted’s, but I knew that it took lots of practice. From the way he was moaning up there, I figured I’d have a willing practice assistant, but for now I figured I’d wait to try that.
His thrusts were increasing though, and his cock kept up it’s pace of sliding in and out of my lips, I was using my tongue on the head, and Ted’s continued to leak profusely into my mouth. I used my neck muscles to meet his cock on each upstroke. It was heavenly! I was excited that it was going so well, and shut my eyes to relish the feelings and tastes.
Opening my eyes, and shifting my gaze to Al and Jeannie, I saw Jeannie was really going at it now. She was stroking his cock with the same rhythm that I was using to suck Ted, and I could tell he was close to coming. His eyes were glazed as he watched me suck Ted’s cock, and his hips were lifting off the floor.
I locked his eyes with mine and pulled Ted’s cock out of my mouth. Pumping Ted’s cock with my hand, I wrapped my tongue around the head and gave him a fast tongue-bath. Then I took it back into my mouth and started hammerheading his shaft like I’d seen in the movie.
Then, pulling his cock out of my mouth again, and maintaining eye contact with Al, I started to jerk Ted off. I stuck out my tongue and laid the head on it as I continued to pump his hard shaft with my hand.
I wanted to make Al come by watching me. It was making me so fucking HOT! I knew I could make him come!
Seeing what I was doing, Jeannie increased her efforts. Her pumping hand was just a blur on Al’s cock. Her hand was dripping with pre-come now, and her hand slid easily up and down his shaft.
She started chanting, “Come baby, come baby. Watch her suck his cock. You’re next, lover. I’m gonna suck you. Come on.”
That was what it took. Never taking his eyes from mine, Al groaned loudly and lifted his hips off the floor. His come shot out of the end of his thrusting cock like Old Faithful!
Jeannie turned his cock in her direction and his come sprayed her tits and face, soaking her with semen. She cried out when it hit her, as if it was scalding her. She pulled her hand away from her pussy and used it to spread the come on her tits and neck. All the while, she was watching me jerk Ted off into my mouth. She was moaning loudly.
Lifting her fingers to her mouth, she started sucking them in rhythm to my pumping hand.
Suddenly, Ted tensed. He slowed his thrusting hips and looked down at me. Looking into his eyes, I laid the head of his cock on my tongue and started to slowly jerk him off. At the same time, I moved my tongue back and forth under his cockhead.
“Come in my mouth,” I said, talking around his cock. “I want to taste your come on my tongue. I want to feel you shoot in my mouth come on lover, come for me — come in my mouth.”
Ted tensed up. His whole body started shaking, and his knees started to buckle under him. I was so excited! I was about to taste his come on my tongue for the first time! I couldn’t wait to feel him shoot off in my mouth!
I started to suck him hard. Taking as much of his cock in my mouth as I could, until I felt it hit my throat.
Fuck it! I thought, as I pulled his cock deeper. I didn’t care if I gagged, I was so excited!
To my amazement, Ted’s cock bent just as it hit my throat and slid easily all the into my throat without stopping! I couldn’t believe it!
I also couldn’t breathe! I quickly pulled his cock out of my mouth, and gasped for air! Wow, I thought. I did it! Unbelievable! I just deep-throated Ted’s cock!
I looked over at Jeannie, and she couldn’t believe it either, from the open mouthed look on her face. Both she and Al were sitting upright now, making no pretense at all of being involved in something else.
They were watching me suck a cock into my throat and wanted more! I grinned at Al when I saw his cock rise to full staff. Looking at Jeannie, I grinned and said aloud, “Watch this.” I felt like the queen slut at a cock picnic. I was HOT!
Turning my attention back to Ted, I saw he was looking at me with a dazed expression. He couldn’t believe he’d just been deep throated on his first blow job!
I couldn’t believe I’d done it with MY first blow-job either, but I wanted to get on with it. I wanted MORE!
Feeling cocky now, I looked in his eyes and panted.
“Fuck me, Ted. Fuck my mouth with your cock until you come. Fuck my mouth while I suck your cock! I want it in my throat!”
I was turning myself on just hearing myself! I sounded like such a SLUT, and I loved it. I FELT like a slut! Sluttiness certainly has it’s place, I thought with a smile.
“Fuck my throat,” I said to Ted.
With that, I took his cock back into my mouth, tongueing the head and sliding it back to my throat. Again, it bent and slid all the way down. My nose was buried in his pubic hair. I took a deep breath through my nose and started to SUCK.
Ted’s hips started to pump. Slowly at first, enjoying the feel of his cock in my throat, but then picking up speed.
Soon he was holding my head in his hands and really fucking my mouth.
I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation. I loved the feel of his cock in my throat. It was so powerful.
When he stopped thrusting I knew it was time. He was going to come.
Sucking as hard as I could, I drew his cock out of my mouth just as the first volley of come shot out.
The first blast hit my bottom lip and dripped down over my tits. It felt wonderfully warm on my face and chest.
I alternated jerking him off and sucking as the next blast shot out. This one I made sure to catch in my mouth. It flashed into my mouth and hit my throat. I swallowed, thrilling with the thick, slippery feel of his come as it slid down my throat into my belly.
I turned so Jeannie could see Ted’s cock shoot his come into my mouth. I was laughing with my mouth open as Ted continued to shoot. I’d seen him come in plentiful amounts before, when I’d jerked him off, but this time was a record! I couldn’t stop laughing with the thrill of it all!
I jerked him off as he filled my mouth with come. Even with me swallowing as fast as I could, there was so much that it overflowed my lips and spilled down over my tits. Like Jeannie, I reached down and spread it around my chest and neck. It felt like hot oil! I loved it!
I looked over at Jeannie just as she started to come on her finger. Al was sucking on her nipples, and fucking his born-again cock in and out of her hand. Her hips were bucking like a bronco on her fingers and she was almost screaming. I saw Al get up on his knees when he was ready to come. He turned towards her face and Jeannie jerked him off all over her tits and face again. She moaned as she came, staring at Ted’s cock in my mouth, and watching me spread the excess on my body.
Finally, Ted was losing steam. I resumed my sucking, trying to get every last drop of come from his dwindling cock. I was in heaven! Kneeling at Ted’s feet, covered in his come, I felt like the consummate slut — and I loved it!
As I stood up and moved into Ted’s arms, kissing him deeply and passionately, I mused out loud: “This has been quite a night, ladies and gentlemen. Quite a night!”

When Ted slowly regained his senses, he looked down and a little to his left, and noticed the Dutch door was only half closed. Curious now, he gave me a quizzical look, pushed me back gently and slowly pushed the top half of the door back. I think he was catching on to something.
As he opened the top half of the door, he peered into the living room and, at first, didn’t see anything. He was looking too far away! Hearing the sound of someone clapping their hands lightly, he looked down and saw Jeannie naked except for her opened blouse, her chest and face glistening with what looked like a LOT of oil, and not more than three feet away from his feet, smiling a HUGE smile, and applauding.
It STILL didn’t register until he saw Al lying beside her, seemingly unconscious, naked also, and panting harshly. Then he looked back at me realization dawning in his eyes, and shock registering on his face.
“You two teasing bitches,” Ted yelled. He was trying, unsuccessfully, to hide the beginnings of a grin.
I breathed a sigh of relief, and I think Jeannie did too. I was so afraid Ted would be mad if he found out about his part in my “show”.
“You’ve both been teasing Al and me all night with your pranks,” Ted continued, “but I never thought… Oh shit! You two were watching US like we were watching YOU! Oh, WOW!”
“You little trollop,” Ted shouted, turning to me. Laughing, he grabbed me when I started to run, and drew me into his arms.
“So how’d we do, lover,” he said.
“Not bad, I think,” I replied. “I think you wowed the crowd with that long thing of yours, Studdley. I know you wowed me.” I lovingly fondled his spent tool.
“And you wowed me with that mouth of yours, sweet stuff,” Ted whispered. “That was incredible! I can’t believe you fit the whole thing in your mouth.”
He kissed me deeply, moving his tongue in and out of my mouth.
“I can’t believe it either!” Jeannie’s voice was in my ear.
Surprised, I turned, and found that she’d gotten up and was standing beside us in the doorway. On the way, she’d decided to shed her blouse. She was completely naked.
“And, by the way, Ted,” she continued, “Tracy here, took that schlong of yours into her THROAT, not her mouth. Trust me, from the front row it looked like a magic act! How’d you do that, Trace?”
“I don’t know, Jeannie,” I answered. “It just kinda happened.”
“Geez, and I wanted to be the first. I guess you got me this time my friend,” Jeannie whimpered with mock shame.
“But, you might help me out.” Jeannie said, her eyes lighting up with burlesque-like excitement. “I need some practice, and since mine is out of commission,” she looked back at Al who was down for the count, “Maybe, you could lend me yours just to practice with. I wouldn’t keep it or anything.”
As she spoke, her hand reached over to feel Ted’s limp cock. Curling her fingers around it, she started a slow stroking motion.
But Ted, although appreciating her manipulations, was totally drained, and a lot embarrassed. I smiled a satisfied smile and turned to Jeannie.
“Sorry, my ‘friend’,” I said sarcasticly, “but I believe that I’ve SUCKED the life out of that cock in your hands. Some of us know HOW to SUCK a cock, and others, like yourself,” I flipped my hair back, “others, will have to learn elsewhere!”
I was teasing Jeannie and she knew it. I don’t think there was anything that could come between the two of us. I was incredibly proud of my feat with Ted’s cock, and Jeannie was definitely jealous as hell, but our friendship rose above all of that. We both knew that, by tomorrow, we’d be at her house or mine, comparing notes and trying to find new ways to be “the best”.
For now though, I took her hand from Ted’s wilted dick, and brought it to my belly.
Ted, grinning at our “cat fight”, and loving the sight of our naked bodies, nonetheless decided to “take a breather” and went into the living room and spread out on the couch. He didn’t bother to cover up, and although his cock was flaccid, it was still formidable sight. Jeannie stared at it longingly.
“I think that what you’re looking for,” I said with a smile, holding her hand on my belly, “Is in here. I think I swallowed most of it.”
“Not all,” Jeannie replied, her hand moving up, to graze my breast, “Looks like you spilled some,” Her hand traced little patterns in the thick come covering my chest and breasts.
“You got a little on you, too,” I said dreamily, doing the same to her. Boldly, I cupped her breast and squeezed it gently, feeling Al’s come ooze between my fingers.
“I was so hot with you guys watching us,” I whispered.
Jeannie groaned as I fondled her tits. Feeling a little crazy, I leaned forward, taking her nipple into my mouth, and licked Al’s come off her breast. I licked her tit until I’d cleaned the entire globe, and in between licks I took her nipple into my mouth, alternating sucking as hard as I could with gently nibbling it. Al’s come was salty and the taste was getting me hot all over again. Moaning softly, I moved to lick her other breast, but she stopped me.
“My turn,” she whispered. She leaned forward and took my left nipple into her mouth. After sucking for only a second or two she continued on, sucking and licking Ted’s come from my tit.
When Jeannie smilingly looked up at me, and stuck out her tongue, I could see that it was covered with creamy come.
“I am so fucking HOT,” she whispered to me while nuzzling her face into my breasts. “Your tits are so sexy, Trace I’ve wanted to do this for so long.”
I didn’t try to stop her when she proceeded on to suck and lick my right breast. It just felt too good.
Nor did I stop her when, finished with washing my tits with her tongue, she proceeded to lick downwards, lapping Ted’s come off my belly. My hands caressed the back of her head, and knifed through her long blond hair, as she tried to find every drop of Ted’s come.
The pace of Jeannie’s breathing was increasing as her tongue moved further down my belly, and little moans were escaping her lips. I knew she was as turned on as I was.
At last, her hands reached around me, and, as she lazily licked my lower belly, her fingers caught in the top of my panties and she gently tugged downwards.
“You’re the only one with any clothes on, girl,” she said with a nervous laugh. Her hands slid my panties down and off my legs. I felt like I was dreaming again. I was so fucking HIGH!
“C’mere Jeannie wait,” I whispered to her, as her hands moved up my thighs, coming to rest on my red bush. Her thumbs joined forces to rub my pussy and began to part my lips. Both our breathing was becoming labored.
I knew what Jeannie was going to do, and I started to feel lightheaded with desire. Whenever the girl-girl scenes came up in the movies we watched, we would both make nervous jokes about them, but secretly I was always curious and always a lot turned on. At night I would dream, and I’d wonder what Jeannie’s pussy would taste like, or what her tongue would feel like in my pussy. Now, here I was, about to find out about at least half of my fantasies.
I felt Jeannie’s hot breath on my clit as she moved her face forward. Her tongue flicked out, and for the first time I felt someone lick, actually LICK, my pussy lips. The feeling was absolutely mind blowing!
I was going to stop her, I really was. But that tongue felt so fucking good.
Instead of stopping my best girlfriend, I wrapped my fingers in her flowing blonde mane and PULLED her face into my pussy. At the same time, I crouched down a bit and spread my legs as far as I could and still stand.
Jeannie groaned as my pussy lips opened to accept her probing tongue. She was nervous at first, for the same reasons I was, but now she dove in like she’d just found an oasis in the desert. Her tongue shot out and bore deep into the depths of my pussy. I groaned as she licked me and she groaned her thanks. God, she felt good!
Jeannie moved her head up and down, licking the full length of my pussy. She’d start close to my asshole, and would lick all the way to the top of my bush, then turn around and do it again. Over and over. She was driving me crazy both with the actual physical licking she was giving me and also, and maybe more so, with the THOUGHT of what we were doing. It was all such a fucking turn on!
Jeannie was actually sucking my pussy! Thrusting her wonderful tongue in and out and sucking my clitoris just like I’d dreamed about!
I was bucking like a bronco on her tongue, knowing that I was very close to coming.
My thighs were aching from squatting over her face, but I paid no attention.
To be honest, I’d always thought of my dreams as being a little weird I wasn’t quite sure what was “normal” or what was “abnormal”. Jeannie, by taking the lead once again, laid all those silly fears to rest. We’d never discussed this type of sex, but obviously she was as much into it as I was. It was such a relief! And it felt so good, physically at the same time. I was floating on a cloud!
The thought of my best girlfriend being the very first to lick my pussy made me even hotter. She knew exactly where to lick, and exactly where to flick she was incredible!
“I love the taste of you,” Jeannie panted. “I’ve always wondered what you’d taste like, Tracy.”
“I’m gonna come, Jeannie,” I whispered. “If you keep that up, I’m gonna come! Ooohhh yeah do that… Unghhhh! Oh, God, your tongue feel so good I’ve dreamed of you. Oh.”
Jeannie picked up her pace. She thrust her tongue as deep into my pussy as possible and started to shake her head back and forth like an epileptic nay-sayer. She was moaning loudly now, grunting over and over as she thrust her tongue into me. Both of her hands moved up my belly, and each found a willing tit. She groaned into my pussy when I clasped her hands in mine showing her that I was giving myself to her fully.
I could feel my orgasm rising in my belly.
I crouched down further, pushing my pussy into her upturned face. My orgasm exploded when she thrust her tongue deep, and rubbed my clitoris with her nose. That was all I could take! I exploded!
“Oh please, Jeannie, please,” I begged. “I’m gonna come! I’m gonna… Unghhh! Oh, do it, Jeannie, do it! Aahhhhh.”
I was breathing too hard to speak anymore. We were both moaning and groaning, but neither of us could form a word. I’d never, in my whole life, felt anything as powerful as this! My hips bucked into Jeannie’s face, and she continued to lick and suck me as I came on her tongue. She was moaning and making loud sucking noises, and I knew she was drinking my come. It was SO HOT!
I could HEAR her sucking and swallowing my gushing juices.
I almost screamed as each wave broke over me. I’d never come this hard or this long before. I was awash in the sea of ecstacy.
I continued to grind my pussy into Jeannie’s upturned face. She was trying to get her tongue so deep into my cunt that her nose was grinding into my clit. It made for a wonderfully sexual pain!
I felt myself getting lightheaded again, and I reached for the counter top to regain some semblance of balance. It did no good.
I must have blacked out, for when I opened my eyes, I saw I was lying on the floor and Jeannie was kneeling beside me grinning like a monkey.
“That was AWESOME,” she panted. “You were wonderful!”
“What do you mean, ‘I’ was wonderful?” I asked incredulously. “You made me come like Niagara!” I grinned back at my friend.
“C’mere,” I said, pulling her face close to mine. “Thanks,” I whispered, “That was the best come I’ve ever had, bar NONE!”
Jeannie smiled proudly. I pulled her face closer to mine and for the first time kissed her deeply, sending my tongue deep into her mouth. She sucked on it like it was a cock, and I obliged by thrusting it in and out of her lips. She moaned when I did that. Then she offered her tongue into my mouth. I sucked on it and reveled in the taste of my own come. I’d sucked my come off my fingers after masturbating, but it was never like this. The mixture of tastes Jeannie’s saliva and my come was exhilarating and so fucking sexy. I couldn’t wait to taste her pussy. Now that she’d shown me that my desires were as natural as hers, I wanted nothing more than to feel her clit under my tongue and to taste her come juices pour onto my tongue and into my throat!
“Geez,” I panted, when we broke our kiss. “Who needs boys anyway?”
“Are you kidding,” Jeannie smiled. “It was the taste of Ted’s come on your tits that got me going! Or, made me go all the way, I guess. His come is soooo yummy!” She closed her eyes and hugged herself.
“And I’ve dreamed of doing that with you, Trace,” she said as her eyes opened. “I hope you don’t think I’m weird or anything, but I’ve dreamed of sucking your pussy. And the reality beats the fantasy hands down!”
“That’s good to know, Jeannie,” I whispered, cupping both of her breasts in my hands and caressing them gently. “Because I’ve had the same dream. Your tongue was better than I’d dare to imagine. I’ve never come so hard in my life. The only part of my fantasy that didn’t happen is me sticking my tongue into your pussy and draining you the way you just did me.”
I continued to fondle her breast with one hand while the other traced it’s way down her belly and over her damp pubic hair. I could feel her pussy lips under my fingers and I made a move to separate them and insert my middle finger into her pussy.
Jeannie groaned and moved to meet my advancing finger.
“No, my friend,” I panted, “I don’t think you’re weird. I think you’re wonderful! You are a bit of a slut, though.”
I grinned at her when I said this, and slowly pushed my finger between her sopping wet pussy lips. Jeannie groaned and got up on her knees, giving me greater access to her love hole.
“Well, at any rate,” I said to her. “I owe you one and I’m anxious to pay my debt.” My finger slid further into her canal. Jeannie moaned deeply and settling onto my finger, driving it deeper into her.
“I can’t wait to taste you,” I whispered as she moved closer, pumping her hips on my probing finger.
I was starting to fuck my finger in and out of her pussy, and Jeannie was starting to move her pussy in a corresponding rhythm, when we heard someone moving around in the living room.
“Damn,” said Jeannie, “I can’t believe their timing!” She clutched my hand in her own and pulled my finger into her pussy as far as it would go. Fucking her pussy back and forth on my hand she whispered, “I guess we’ll have to continue this later, lover.”
“And it feels SOOOOO good!” Her whole face was wild with excitement.
She closed her eyes, and slowly withdrew my drenched finger from her clutching vagina. I pulled my hand up to my lips and attempted to lick and suck every drop of her pussy juice as I could off my finger.
The noises from the living room were growing nearer, so Jeannie rolled away from me and jumped to her feet just as Al stuck his head into the kitchen.
“Any beer left?” he asked with an innocent smile.
We were pissed off at being interrupted, and still had a lot of passion built up inside us, but what could we do? At least Al had timed his entry in such a way that we hadn’t been “caught”!
Or had we? I started to wonder, but didn’t have time to worry about it as I heard Ted yell something from the living room.
Jeannie threw me a towel, and held her own up to “conceal” her nakedness. Since they were only handtowels, her comedic touch was obvious and well appreciated. I grinned and started to wipe off what remained of Ted’s come from my front.
With a sigh, and a regretful glance at me, Jeannie moved to the fridge to check for brewskies, and I moved to get up from the kitchen floor. We’d just have to continue this “discussion” later on.

No comments: