Thursday, June 6, 2013

ARYAN FUCKED TEACHERS WIFE


Wen i was 19, i used to go 4 my math tuition at my teacher's place.he was 30 something. He lived with his wife who was in her mid or late 20's may be. They had a son who was studying in a boarding. Whenever i went 2 his house, his wife was very caring 2 me. She used to offer me water sweets etc. I liked her a lot. She also, it seemed liked me. My sir was a dedicated mathematician & only devoted his most time dealing in theory or problems. His wife did not like dis & was hungry for sex. However, he thought it was all over for him in sexual life. Dis hurt his wife a lot.

I came 2 know dip when i actually pounced upon her very secret diary. I took it from her cupboard & brought 2 my house. I also found out from it that she wanted sex desperately & was looking for one. She also mentioned that she wanted to have a girl child.

There she mentioned about me too.

She wrote that she found me cute & hot. The girl who would get my sexual love will be blessed. If ever she got a chance to get love from me, she would be satisfied. She wanted to fuck me but feared her husband. I was overjoyed as i found her attractive. Her jawani was fully at its peak. I decide to give her a chance. One day i called her cell phone and told her to tell sir that i would come today at four. I knew that at four he went to library & returned at ten. This was my hint for her, as i had never called her before. Moreover, for the last few days i knew that she had been noticing wild love in my eyes for her. I went there at four twenty. She opened the door. She was wearing a sexy blue transparent saree and white high heels. Her figure of 34 26 38 came alive in her tight blouse. The blouse ended just at the boobs and her lehenga started way below her waist. Her large exposed tummy and got curvy kamar aroused me. She asked me to wait in the room. She brought water for me and while giving it to me, she bent in front to give me full view of her juicy boobs. She sat beside me on the edge of the sofa. I asked her nervously where was sir and did she tell him about my visit or she forgot. She replied that she did not tell him. I asked why. She replied that she wanted to teach that day. All this while she kept licking her lips as if to arouse me. I asked her what she meant and was she joking. She said she was serious. I asked her to explain a theorem. She naughtily said that she was serious but not about theorem. I asked, what? She remained silent and came near me and held my hand. She said, you are my guest today. Today i want to take your test.

What test, i asked. She said buddhu mat bano mai janti hu tum mujpe pe fida ho. I knew she was ready. She stood up and took me to her bedroom. She asked whether i masturbate and i told yes with much hesitation. She asked me why i am hesitating, it is a natural thing for boys especially, and even girls do it, which was information for me. Then she asked the most embarrassing question to me that whether i think of her and masturbate?? I was shell-shocked and told her no. But she raised my chin with her hand and told me to tell the truth and don't worry about it but she want an honest answer. I did not answer for long she persuaded repeatedly when i told yes i do. She gave a naughty smile and she asked what situation i fantasize? I just kept quiet i was too afraid what am happening but at the same time, i felt the erection.

I just followed her. She opened my shirt and pant. I was nervous but enjoying every bit of it. Then she removed my sando. I dropped her pallu. She asked me if i have any objection & i told no and i responded by holding her tight to me & moving my hand on her back and buttocks. For a moment, i could not believe what was happening but suddenly i kissed her pressing my erection on her belly. I did not know what to do? But i was squeezing her belly, back, buttocks, thighs & where ever i can. She took my mouth to her breast & told me to suck it & lick on the nipples. She took my middle finger & guided 2 her vagina, it was hot &
Slippery & she was moaning & breathing heavily & stroking my penis. Suddenly she kneeled down & took my penis and started sucking it hard. I could not believe this & such things are done in sexual act. She was doing it so fast & hard holding me close to her mouth with one hand, i could not control for long & i ejaculated in her mouth all of a sudden, she sucked hard & hard catching with one of her hand & stroking it, i mourned loudly & every drop she took in her mouth. She went on sucking and i panted & pushed her mouth out since i did not have any stamina to withstand. I felt too shy to look at her. She took me to the bed & told me to lie down and we lied down for half & hour talking. She showed me some english sex book with photo illustrations and i could not believe such poses are done for sexual act. She again started talking erotically & started stroking my penis. She asked me whether i want to see her in the light. I told yes. She then asked me how long it takes me to masturbate and i told less than 5 minutes. She saw it very excitingly. Of course, i too watched it with same feelings. She asked me, "why are you struggling to control yourself?" she continued, "i am also very fond of having sex. Let me see the length of your tool". Her words gave me immense pleasure, encouragement & courage 2 me. She came nearer to me & took my cock in her hand.

No comments: