Wednesday, May 8, 2013

TO MY MOST LOVEABLE FRIEND

The sexual tension between me and Mr. Shukla was palpable that night. It was late in the night and we were only 3 in office myself Mr. Shukla and an auditor named Ranjit. There were lot of details for which Ranjit was giving a hard time to both of us and we were literally sweating. Mr. Shukla sent me a sms" Aboli if you were to fuck him right here will he go away?" I smiled and decided to test. I moved closer to Ranjit and allowed my skirt to ride up to give him a good view of my milky tight thigh and their underside. Ranjit got a little distracted so I decided to play it up. I sat closer to him and pressed my breast against his forearm my nipple stiffening in process. I let me hand touch his thigh as of by mistake. Mr. Shukla promptly walked out on the pretext of having a smoke. "Ranjit this audit mends life and death for me I wish you would go little easy on me,” I whispered in my sexiest voice and finally his resistance got broken. He pressed me naked thighs and smiled suggestively. "with do I get in return?” he asked in voice thick with lust. I boldly took his hand and ran it inside my skirt to let him feel my thigh and my inner leg till he reached my panties. He squeezed and moaning I removed his hand and reached inside to remove my pink satin panties and held it up for him. "what it was covering is nice tight and wet, you will get that right here,” I said and leaning back in the chair spread my thighs so that he could see my shaven red pussy lips which were getting slightly moist by now. "you are kidding,” he said,” here?"
"Yes Mr. Shukla will not be back till I ask him,” I said and slowly unbuttoned my blouse to let him see my flat tummy and firm round breasts confined in a pink lacy brassiere. I raised my skirt till it was bunched in my waist inviting him. Ranjit stood up and pulled his shirt out of waist then he unbuckled his belt and slipped out of his shoes. "Come with me there is place where we can do it,” I took him to the rear of the bank where there was a huge storage room. I locked the door from inside and slipped out of my skirt and blouse. Ranjit attacked me like a hungry animal. Our lips were locked in a kiss of passion while he kneaded my ass cheeks my back and my breasts through my innerwear. I kissed him aback and pulled his trousers down. He was well hung. I inserted my hand in his shorts and pulled his lund free. I stroked it and sat on my knees. Ranjit nearly fainted with pleasure when he realized that I was about to blow him. I took his dick in my mouth and started to suck him while putting his hands on my breasts and asking him to knead them. It took me 5 minutes to get him in peak shape and then I stood up again and rested against an old table and spread my thighs. Ranjit walked to me and separated my thighs and raised them to allow entry. He stroked my pussy lips a few times to make sure I was wet enough and then moving back and forth expertly slid between my legs and started pumping. I crossed my ankles behind him and pushed his head between my milky breasts and made him suck on my nipples till him as biting and making them sore with pulling and pinching. I started to cry out he seemed worried but I shis pered in his ear that no worry nobody would come and I was his of the night.
Naturally this talk made him even harded and he started to ram in my pussy with long deep strokes. His uncut lund was burning my hole with all that strokes while his balls were slapping against my ass with thump thump sound and he was kneading my breasts brutally till I was moaning and groaning with pain. We went on for nearly 15 minutes before I could feel Ranjit's climax building. I raised my self in air and landed hard on his dick making me scream with pain as his cock due deeper. This time he did not pull it out but shot load after load of hot cum in my pussy lips. I let him get dressed and move out till the time I was still resting on my table since I was sore with the fuck I had received. But I knew I had got the audit under control once again. I sat up and got down on shaky legs. I was tired of being used like this but in some corner I was enjoying the control I had over men with my body.
 

No comments: