Monday, May 6, 2013

I LOVE OIL

Some people have sexual fetishes about all sorts of things, I realize, but my tastes are pretty simple.
I just love oil.

Any kind of oil. Body, bath, baby oil, even olive and canola oil. I prefer the oil to be warmed, but that isn't really necessary. My body heats it up fairly quickly.

Some oils have delicious flavors; it's so erotic to tongue them from my lover's hardened flesh. Some have lovely scents, though an overpowering perfume can easily ruin my experience.

Still, I love oil. To be specific, I love my body's shameless response to the touch of oil. You know, that slickery feeling, that smooth and naughty sensation when sliding hands down the length of your body, when you stop every so often to tease and toy and probe those intimate places?
I really love oil.

And earlier this afternoon I had the chance to luxuriate in it. I was lying in bed, nude, lightly wrapped in a sheet and eagerly awaiting my man. We were supposed to go out for a late lunch, but I'd made somewhat different plans.

As I stretched out on the pillow, getting comfortable, I reached over to adjust the volume on the stereo. That's when I caught sight of a bottle of oil on the dresser. Perfect.

Pulling the sheet away to expose myself I slowly poured the musk-scented oil across my warm skin. Mmmm. I savored the illicit sensation, smiling as the oil dribbled across my chest, traveled around my tits and pooled in my tanned belly button.

Gathering more oil I caressed my impatient body with both hands. Rubbing my neck and shoulders, I soothed tense muscles and then cupped my tits with a sigh. I stroked and teased, my long fingernails pinching my peach nipples until they puckered
.
I moved my hands lower to spread the oil across my soft stomach. My bare skin soaked up the oil quickly so I grabbed the bottle to add more. Oops, too much, and I gasped as it trickled into the folds of my shaved pussy.

Sultry now, I closed my eyes and continued to explore. The excess oil traveled further down and as it slithered between my legs I wriggled, enjoying the slippery feel between my ass cheeks.
I love to touch myself so I inserted two fingers into my needful pussy. I was already dripping with moisture so the additional lubrication wasn't necessary. Slowly I slid them in and out, brushing past my clit with each stroke. I continued to finger myself until I moaned out loud.
I really love oil
.
I was startled by a sound and opened my eyes in confusion. My lover had arrived and was now standing at the foot of the bed. His look of shock quickly turned to approving lust as he saw me spread out, glistening with oil from tits to toes. With a gentle leer he asked me not to stop.

So, blushing slightly, I continued to play under his heated gaze. With one hand I pinched my nipples and with the other I fingered my pussy, rubbing and teasing my clit. He encouraged me, whispering naughty instructions. He told me I was beautiful and that he loved to watch. As I moved my fingers faster and faster I bit my lip in arousal.

Oh, yes, baby, he said. Come for me now, he further directed and I immediately imploded, crying out, my hips pumping uncontrollably. My fingers were buried in my pussy as I rode through waves and waves of pleasure. It was so intense, so wonderful.

Shaking, I opened my eyes to see him shedding his clothes and dropping them on the floor. I was still breathing heavily as he knelt beside me on the bed, lecherous grin lighting his face. His cock was seriously hard.

He rubbed his big hands across my sensitive skin, not allowing me time to relax. He began where the oil was thickest on my chest, and he cupped my breasts and firmly squeezed my nipples. It was exquisite torture and I helplessly arched myself against him.

He continued his exploration down my slippery body, stroking my narrow waist and ample hips. As he reached my soaked pussy he gently moved my hands away to tease my sensitive clit with his thumb. He easily parted my thighs, reaching underneath with his other hand to probe my tightest hole.

He had several fingers buried in my pussy by the time he penetrated my ass with his thumb. I squealed in surprise as he slid his fingers in and out. He easily took complete control of my body, and I moaned and writhed under his talented hands.

He continued to pleasure me, cocky smile in place, until I began to beg. Still grinning, he pulled his fingers from me and used his oil-slicked hands to stroke his full length. I was too hot to watch so I quickly got on my knees to take him in my mouth.

His thickness always makes it difficult to suck him but I could tell by his groans he was enjoying himself. He moved his hips, gently holding my hair, while I slathered as much moisture possible over his oil-soaked cock.

With a growl he pulled away and then tossed me flat on my back. I always love the ex-pression on his face when he finally loses control. He moved over me and, gripping my hips, roughly shoved inside. We were both oil-slicked and our bodies slipped against each other as much as his cock did in my wet pussy. He pumped into me fiercely and my body answered his stroke for stroke.

He stopped moving long enough to lift my legs over his shoulders. His fingers found my ass again and rudely thrust in time with his cock in my pussy. Writhing, gasping, out of control, I squirmed helplessly as he continued his merciless assault.

He gave me a few more hard strokes before backing off to take aim at my lubed ass. I screamed in pleasure as he penetrated, as he forced himself bit by bit inside my clenched hole. I am always amazed he can fit inside my ass but the oil and his clever fingers had prepared me well.

He began slowly but was soon fucking me with his full strength. My knees were pushed back against my shoulders and I was stretched wide open for his thrusts. His cock created delicious friction and I pushed against him as much as possible.

Whimpering uncontrollably, hands on his shoulders, I started to climax yet again. I could feel my muscles clenching tightly, my ass squeezing his rampant tool. He was so hard, so turned on, that it took only a few more strokes before he exploded inside my ass.

He shuddered against me and closed his eyes in exhausted bliss. We were both drained, and after he withdrew, both of us wincing, he rolled to his side, taking me with him. Our breathing gradually slowed as we relaxed together. He wrapped me in his arms and legs and we dozed off into the late afternoon.
You know, we go through a lot of oil in my house, but I don't mind.

I love oil. And I love a man who loves that about me.
 

No comments: