Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Autumn Rain


Standing at the window, watching the traffic pass by. Music playing in the background as I lightly rest my fingers on the icy pane. I am oblivious to the world, hypnotized by the falling rain and music.


Steven John, silently come up behind me and caress my throat as he bring his body close against me. I lean my head back against him as his fingers run down my throat and over my shoulder. I shiver slightly as Steven John continue down my arm. He reach my wrist and brings his arm around my waist to pull me against him, his arousal prodding against my butt.

Steven John  pull me closer and trail kisses across my shoulder. His hands slip up under my shirt to cup my breasts, teasing my nipples through the lace cups of my bra. I moan and sag against Steven as his thumbs drag across my nipples, causing delicious friction between my skin and the lace.
I arch my back, pushing my butt against his cock, feeling its heat through our jeans. I move my hips slightly back and forth and hear Steven's groaning softly from the sensations.

I slide my hand behind me and in between our bodies to cup Steven's erection. It throbs hot and eager as my hand glides across the front of his jeans. I reach back with my other hand and find the button and zipper of Steven's jeans and release his straining cock. Wow, it's very long and thicker too than I imagined it. Immediately my fingers curl around his long shaft and I feel a shudder pass through his body. I love it.

Steven then bring his hands from under my shirt and fumble with the buttons, fingers shaking with desire. Finally freeing the last button, he slip the shirt from my shoulders, leaving me standing at the window in my jeans and my lace bra. Pale skin against deep burgundy lace reflects in the window as I look out into the dark night.

Steven gently push me foreword till my body is against the icy glass, The cold making my nipples even harder against the lace. He pull the cups down under my breasts, exposing me to all that wish to look up from the street below. I shiver with desire and cold.

His hands on my hips, he slowly kiss my neck and shoulders, keeping me firmly against the window. Steven slowly trail kisses down my spine, kneeling behind me, caressing my hips through the denim of my jeans.

His hands reach around to the buttons on my jeans and slowly open them all. Tugging them down my hips, Steven lift one foot at a time to pull them off me, leaving me clad in burgundy lace bra and panties. His fingers move up the inside of my thigh and brush lightly against my lace-covered pussy. Steven murmur with pleasure as he feel how wet I am. His fingers tease and taunt me through the wet lace and I moan and tremble, unsure of how long my legs will support me. My desire is overwhelming.

Steven hook his fingers into the waistband of my panties and ease them off my hips and down my thighs. I moan as I realize he is going to strip me to the world below. Tossing my panties aside, Steven slowly kisses his way up my back until he reaches my bra. It quickly joins the rest of my clothes on the floor and I stand naked, facing out the window into the city street below.

Steven John push against me once again with his whole body, slowly grinding his cock that's very long and thick against my butt as he tangle his fingers in my hair. Steven pull my head back and burn me with his kisses. I moan and meet Steven's lips with passion and desperation. The glass has begun to warm from my flesh and the rain splashes harder against the pane. Steven turn me to face him and pull me into his arms and kiss me fiercely, running his hands up and down my back, grasping my hips and pulling me tight against his pulsing cock.

Steven's fingers once again tangle in my hair and his other hand rests on my shoulder. Gently but persistently, Steven push me down to kneel in front of him. I smile gently and look up into his eyes, seeing the level of his desire smoldering in their depths. I know what he want, and my pulse quickens at the thought of it.

Reaching out, I hook my thumbs in the top of his jeans. Tugging them down his hips, I place soft gentle kisses across his belly. His hand slips from my hair to my cheek and he softly caress my pale skin.

Helping him from his jeans, I soon toss his boxers aside. Bringing my hands to touch him gently, I curl my fingers around his shaft as I place light and teasing kisses on the tip of his cock. I love its head very much because it seems round, clean and very big, so, I trace my tongue around the head and Steven moan and cup the back of my head, urging me closer.

Cupping his balls in one hand, I lean lower and run my tongue over them, knowing this will be almost more than he can take. Steven's body tenses and he growl low in his throat as he fight the sensations that flood his body. I suck them gently into my mouth and run the flat of my tongue along them, all the while slowly stroking his cock with nimble fingers.

Finally, I relent and take the straining cock into my mouth. Steven's knees buckle slightly with desire and relief as I circle his shaft with my warm moist lips. Sucking it deeper in my mouth, I lean my head back to look into Steven's face. His expression is one of deep pleasure. Eyes closed and lips parted, his breath comes in little pants. His palm rests on the glass, once again cold to the touch.

Soon he is beginning to lose control. My mouth works wicked magic on his hot and pulsing rod. His hips is moving in time with me and he soon begin thrusting gently into my mouth. I know Steven is close to cumming. I move faster, harder, knowing what he want. Steven's breathing is becoming ragged and uneven.

With a primal cry, he pulls me to my feet and spin me around to face the window, pushing me against it. Once again, my naked body is out for all to see. Steven's hand snakes around to my pussy and he runs his fingers over my wet slit, teasing my already aching flesh. Steven push his knee in between my legs to spread my thighs wider and giving his fingers better access to my charms. He finds out my clit and his fingers thrum across it, making me cry out in ecstasy. His cock is hard and hot, burning against my butt.

Steven bend his knees slightly and begin to probe between my thighs with the tip. Steven easily fund my dripping hole and slip inside me with a triumphant cry. I shudder as his giant cock sinks deep inside me and fills me. Steven's fingers are still on my clit, stroking me to unbelievable heights. My cheek is pressed firmly against the glass and I bring my hands up to cup my breasts pinch my nipples. I am close to climax and totally oblivious to the world outside.

Steven is thrusting deeper and harder into me, sensing my fast approaching orgasm. His cock is swelling and twitching inside me, telling me that he is near the brink as well. With an animalistic cry Steven thrust once more deep into me and flood my walls with his white hot cum. I scream in pleasure as I feel it hit against my cervix and send me over the edge. Steven's fingers feel delicious on my clit, such as I ride through the waves on the sea of this intense orgasm. My pussy grips his cock like a vise, holding it inside me, milking him dry.

Exhausted, we sink to the floor in a heap. His cock slips from inside me and I feel his cum trickling down my thighs. I kiss him gently and smile, basking in his love. Steven pull me close, stroking my belly with gentle fingers. I murmur soft words of love to him and close my eyes, dozing off to sleep in the sweet haven of his arms.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can shorten your urls with Shortest and receive $$$$ for every click on your short urls.