Sunday, April 21, 2013

Raheel’s hot bhabhi




After Completion of my B. Sc I was planning to appear in Public
Service Commission Exam which was very tough and I put my all
attention towards my studies. The person involved in this incident
was my bhabi Shehnaz(name changed), wife of my elder brother who was
32 at that time and childless. She was dying to have a baby but even
after 3 years of marriage things were going the other way. She
consulted many doctors but yet she was childless.

Let me tell u about my bhabi. She was ordinary sort of woman. 4.8
feet height, skinny, 34,24, 38 at that time with wheatish
complexions. On the other hand being a pathan I am very fair, good
looking, 5.8 height with dark black hair and brown eyes. My brother
is a typical business man and doesn't care about his wife except in
bed.

During the summer of 1995 I was drowned in my studies. I used to
study 16 hours a day.
One night when I was searching for some documents in my brief case
along with my bhabhi and she suddenly got my medical report from the
documents and started reading it particularly my sperm productivity
report. She told me that my sperm report was excellent as it was 75%
while my brother has only 48%. I laughed and took my documents to my
room.

Let me tell you that we both were very good friends and we used to
talk for hours on all topics. She used to ask me about her about her
dress up and looks and I used to lie and say yes you look cute and
laughed in my heart because she had very ordinary looks and she
thought she was Reema or Sana(film actress).

The very next day when she saw my medical report she came down to my
room at 3 pm in after noon when all my family members where having
siesta after meal. I used to study on the ground floor as it was
cold and didn't need an AC. So she came in and sat down and talked
about her looks etc. Then she suddenly came close to me and pinched
my cheek hard and ran out. I ignored. She came back after 5 minutes
and did it againe. I warned her not to do it as I was trying to
study and she was disturbing me. She ran away again. Came back after
5 minutes and did it again and again. I got annoyed and told her to
stop or I will do something to her. She replied" do whatever u want
but please do pinch my cheeks as my skin is sensitive, you can do it
on other parts of my body". I said OK. When she pinched me again I
grabbed her and pushed her to my bed( I used to study on my bed) and
held her both hands with one hand and pinched her ear. I told her to
stop and she said ok but after 5 minutes she did it again and when I
was pushing her to bed she suddenly did something which I never
expected from her and was not in a single corner of my mind. She
grabbed my cock for just a second and then released it. I was amazed
and my eyes popped out as I never ever thought of this thing before.
She started to laugh and ran away as I was standing there
speechless. I became confused and locked my door. She came back and
asked me to open the door but I didn't.
That's night I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about and then I made
up my mind to go for it. Next day she came in and put a glass of
water on me. I was ready. I grabbed her hand and pushed her to my
bed. Today I was different. I took her both hands in my hand and
lifted them over her head and with other hand I opened lifted up her
Qameez and there she was wearing black bra with foam support to make
her boobs look bigger. I was stunned and was just looking at her
cleavage. She looked into my eyes and said "kiyon sitee gum ho gayee
agar mard ho to bra utha ke dekho". I lifted her bra and I got
hooked. She had small but handful pair of boobs with brown circles
around the nipples. She said" Moonh me le ke dekho" and I took her
nipple in my mouth and started to suck it.
She took my cock in her hand and started to play with it and my
balls while I was sucking her boobs. She took my 7 inches cock out
which was 200% erect at that time and took it in her mouth.
Wwoooowww. I was in heaven. she told me lock the door as someone
might come and I locked the door. In the mean time she took her
shalwaar off and after seeing that I removed my Bermuda too. I told
her to take her qameez off but she refused as she thought someone
might come and we should not get cloth less. I agreed. She got on
bed and opened her legs wide.
I brought my self on her pussy and began to lick along the side of
her cunt flap. Her cunt was tightly closed. Normally a regularly
fucked/married woman would always have her cunt flaps coming towards
out because of the continuous fucking she gets. But in Shehnaz's
case hole was like an unfucked girl.. Her lips looked thin even
though they were wet. I pushed one finger in her hole and she moaned
god she was tight. I knew I had to really eat her cunt and make her
hole big to receive my cock. She told me after wards that's my
brother had never sucked her pussy, it seemed. I just spread her
lips open and saw her pinkness. Then I pushed my tongue in and
licked inside as I wiping her pre cum drops. She groaned …..hmmmmm..
I began to lap her cunt lips and then sucked on the other lips. The
I smooched her cunt lips briefly. I again pushed her lips apart and
began to lick her pisshole. I began to push my tongue in her hole as
I began to push my finger in her anus.. I saw her clitoris swelling
from the top and it was standing. I pushed the foreskin down and
began to suck on her clitoris. As did so I forcibly inserted two
finger in her hole. I kept on fucking her with my finger as I lapped
her clitoris and cunt hole intermittently. Shenaz pushed my head on
her cunt and I was drowned in her cunt. I ate her cunt till she
pushed her hips and asked me to fuck her right now. She was
screaming when she climaxed, "ohhhh! Hmmmmmmm!aaaaaa" I immediately
removed my face and looked at her. she was just recovering from
fucking my face with her cunt juice.. Her nostrils were flaring
somewhat and her lips looked swollen. Her pussy was slick.. I licked
her hole again and before she could say any thing I really sucked
her clitoris. She looked at my face wet with her cunt juice. She
licked it from my face. She looked really satisfied. She
said "Raheel time na zaya karo koi aa jaye ga. Buss ab shuroo ho jao
na".

She was hot now. She whispered again "ab jaldi karo na koi aa jaye
ga main ab mazeed nahin theher sakti please".. I mounted Shehnaz
bhabhi and inserted my penis into her pussy. She was whispering in
my ear "zor se, zor se" He legs were so wide I couldn't believe
myself. She was inviting me to go deeper and deeper and my cock was
touching her belly button from inside. I kept on pumping and began
to whisper "Bhabi bus ab main discharge hony wala hoon magar main
bahir nahi naikaal sakta" she replied " khabardaar bahir mut
nikaalna andar hi ho jao" I was pumping her like it's the only goal
of my life. Suddenly she took my face in her hands and started
sucking my lips. Her eyes were closed. Then she put her hands on my
hips and begin to force my hips in order to get a deep fuck. I
said "Bhabhi buss ab discharge honey wala hoon" and she said " Haann
ho jao under hi bus main bhi doosri baar hony lagi hoon" At that
time I started to push ever deeper and then I ejaculated my semen
inside Shehnaz bhabhi after 10 minutes of non stop hard work and our
naked bodies exploded in orgasms. I fainted on her. She started to
lick my lips and neck. Then she pushed me away and said "tum jaldi
se ooper jao our bahir se door lcok kar do. Main yahan rahoon gi 10-
15 minutes" I said " kis liye" and she just pushed me "jao na koi aa
jaye ga buss tum ooper ja ke baitho jub main aa jao phir neechey aa
jana. Ab jao". I put on my cloths back and went out. She didn't move
a bit and the amazing thing was that she was still holding her legs
up in the air. I said "ab uth jao nay eh kia kar rahi hain". She
replied "please jao na tum mujhey aisey hi rehney do".
And I came up. After 20 minutes she also cam up smiling and told me
to go and have a shower as we were sweating like pigs.

The very next day she came to my room again at her fixed time and we
did it again and once again she sent me upstairs after a great fuck.
I asked her why she is doing it and she said" Raheel mujhey Olaad
chahiye, Ismaeel (my big brother) se na sahi tum se sahi. Khoon to
aik hai".

Next month she got pregnant and after exact 9 months she gave birth
to my child who is 10 years old now and a daughter who is 6. She is
pregnant again and this time I told her that its enough and we have
to stop producing more children but she doesn't listen to me. She
loves being pregnant and I know that after 3-4 years she will insist
me again to have one more. I am also married now with a son. She
still lives with us and we are still doing it whenever we get a
chance. Until know we have had each other 257 times in kitchen, car,
roof top, basement, bathrooms and even in parks and she writes down
all the dates of our sexual encounters in code words. She told me
that she likes me a lot as I am the father of her 3 children and I
know that she likes me a lot. She is 43 now and she still has a lot
of sex left in her and she has proved it from time to time. She
still gets orgasms with me although she is 43.

No comments: