Monday, April 29, 2013

DESIRE

Raji got married when she was 16 and her uncle 29. They have two
daughters Radha and Visala 21 and 19. Both got married. Raji' husband
was govt. Officer, got transferred to state head quarters and didn't
shift the family. He used to visit aunty once a month or so. Raji was
alone in the house and It was proposed by her that I stay with her,
join the college for my inter course. My parents agreed. That's why I
went to stay with her. More over since she doesn't have male child, I
was treated like her son.

Even at that age I was sexually attracted towards her and spent all
day looking at her. Raji Aunty was 39, 5'6" tall, has beautiful sexy
figure, a heavyset lady, large expressive eyes, pleasant pectorals,
round face, thick juicy lips, dimple cheeks, blemish less clear smooth
skin, long thick jet black silky smooth lustrous shining hair reaching
her knees. She was a Hastini type woman. She oozes sexuality and
feminineness. She was elegant, sophisticated, glamorous, and
magnificent. She looks like KR Vijaya, the South Indian actress. The
next morning I was awake, but was lying down lazily when Raji came
into the room and said "Shiva, wake up". I didn't. She pulled the bed
sheet covering me, and saw my hard erect long thick virile beautiful
magnificent cock. I opened my eyes slightly. Raji stared at my upright
turgid cock, ran her fingers along the shaft, stroking and murmured
"beautiful". I could see the amazement and surprise in her eyes to see
my extra long thick cock.

She turned back, while going out of the room turned her head and
looked at me. Our eyes met. She smiled. "Get up, Shiva. Come for
breakfast" and added, "You should know how to wear lungi properly" I
got up, brushed my teeth, washed my face and went to kitchen. Raji
aunty was mixing the dough to prepare dosa with a spoon which slipped
and her hands were covered with dough. Her long hair parted in the
middle and arranged into a knot got loosened, hair fell down and
spread across her back reaching her knees.

"Shiva, please arrange my hair into a knot". I got up took her hair
into my hands. The silky smooth feel of her hair stirred my loins and
my cock was instantly hard and erect. I was wearing lungi and no
underwear. My cock was touching her big perturbing ass. I some how
controlled my urge to press my turgid cock against her big ass, but
was unable to arrange her hair into a proper knot. She thrust herself
back against me; put her head on my chest, the feel of her silky
smooth hair along the length of my body sent electric waves through my
body. "Peddamma (Aunty) your hair is so silky and beautiful", I said.
I was hesitant, but was sure that she could feel my hardness against
her buttocks, yet, she was pressing herself against me. I said,
"Aunty, You look more beautiful, if you arrange your hair into a long
plait"

I shall do so today for your sake. Your Pedananna (uncle) never
appreciates my beauty or doest not notice how I am dressed or how my
hair is dressed. Moreover I am now a grandmother, and you know Shiva,
in our society, it is not an acceptable norm for women to arrange hair
into a long plait, once they become mother-in-laws or grandmothers.
But for your sake I shall arrange my hair into a plait as you desire.
I some how arranged her hair into a knot and reluctantly, I went back
to the chair.

She prepared dosa and we had breakfast. All the time I was looking at
her beautiful big pendulous breasts .She noticed my looks and smiled
her beautiful smile. When she smiles dimples form on her cheeks which
looks sexy and exciting. After the breakfast, Raji asked me to apply
oil on her body, sitting on a stool in the shade of pomegranate tree
in the backyard of the house. I was thrilled, applied coconut oil to
her long hair. It was exciting for me to feel her smooth silky hair.
Then I massaged oil on to her scalp, applied oil on her hands, arms
and then kneeled in front of her to apply oil on her legs up to knees.
She then pulled back her saree, applied oil on her huge terrific
thunderous thighs. She asked me to massage moong dal powder on her
body. I did so. Now Shiva, Aunty said, "Would you like to help me wash
my hair and bathe"

Aunty, "I want to" I said
We went to the bathroom, Aunty asked me to wash her hair with soap nut
powder solution. I washed and cleaned her hair with so much pleasure
and excitement. Then, as instructed by her, I soaped her back,
forearms and legs. Aunty removed her blouse, bra, saree and petticoat.
She was completely naked. I was excited. She asked me to soap her
pendulous, huge, voluminous, firm breasts hanging out. I soaped them
lovingly. Her huge, heavy, well hung and firm breasts were like big
watermelons. Her nipples were big, brown, hard, and jutting. I poured
water on her. Then Aunty removed my lungi, took hold of my erect and
hard long and thick and pulsating cock. Shiva, "Your cock is so big
for your age. It's beautiful." She said stroking my cock. She cleaned
my cock pulling the foreskin back with soap and water, kissed the big
knob, ran her tongue allover my cock, licked from the base to knob,
took my balls into her mouth, licked my scrotum, then took my cock
into her mouth and started sucking. Sucking and sucking. My cock in
and out of her mouth, I was holding onto her shoulders, as she was
sucking, her tongue was caressing my knob, and then her tongue traced
my shaft along to the base caressed my scrotum and again took the knob
into her mouth sucking...

Oh!!!!!! I came in her mouth thick jet of my cum loads and loads of my
sperm into her mouth, I put my hands on her head. Saying aunty aunty
aunty... She drank swallowed all my cum sucked last drop of my sperm.
Then she took my cock out of her mouth, licked the last few drops
coming out of my cock, still semi erect and said "Shiva is it good, do
you like it"

"Oh It's heaven Aunty."
"Now, Shiva Give me Your tongue."
She spread her thunderous trunks of thighs. I kneeled down, placed my
self between her thighs, and kissed her wet juicy cunt lips. Her cunt
lips tick and juicy, her clitoris was pink stiff and shining.

"Lick my cunt" I licked
"Rub your tongue there" she guided me on to her clit. I did, caressing
and massaging my tongue on her pink hard erect engorged clit

"Put your tongue into my cunt" I inserted my tongue into her cunt.
"Now fuck me with your tongue." Put your mouth at my cunt and suck and
slurp, like that oh, you are learning fast my dear son. Do it like
that. Yes yes good."

I didn't know then that women also have orgasms, but I could remember
the sensations of her cunt muscles contracting and expanding against
my mouth. Her whole body was shivering She put her hand on my head and
pressed hard against her quivering cunt. She came (I learnt later) and
came, her body pulsating with orgasmic ecstasy again. Oh, Shiva, thank
you, It's been a long time I experienced such beautiful heavenly
orgasm and pleasure. We then bathed each other. In the hall I dried
and combed her hair and then she arranged her hair into a single long
plait, tied a rubber band just below her ass and leaving the rest of
the hair loose reaching her knees, forming a U shape at the end. In
the after noon we fucked. And in the night we fucked and fucked
several times till wee hours.

In the evening She asked me to go to market and bring sweets and
flowers- jasmine mala. She asked me to have a bath and handed over a
new white dhothi and banian. We had a light dinner. She asked me to
wait in my room and do not come out till she calls. After some time
she called me to go into the master bed room and wait. I went in and
saw; the scene was like in a movie. Pure white bed sheet and pillow
covers, fruits and sweets placed on the side table. Aunty Rajeswari
Devi came in, dressed to kill, dressed in half white pure silk saree
with pink jaree border, matching blouse, her hair done into a single
plait, jasmine lengths adorning her plait. She was like Goddess. Love
Goddess. Sex Goddess. Like the pictures of Goddesses Lakshmi Parvathi,
saraswathi etc., we see in Ravivarma paintings.

Aunty, You look so beautiful. I am happy You find me beautiful my dear
Shiva; She handed over the glass of milk to me. I drank half and gave
to her. Shiva, My lover, You are my man of the life. You are my real
husband. She was in my arms. I hugged her. Kissed her all over her
face. And then kissed on her lips. Our tongues in each other's mouth
exploring and sucking each other's lower lips. It was long drawn
exhaustive and exhausting kiss. I led her to the bed, lied sown, my
head on her lap, she removed her bra and blouse and thrust her big
hard nipples into my mouth and is sucked. Taking my hard erect cock
into her hands, She said, "Shiva, your cock is so big. As big as
horse's r donkey's. That night, It was a meeting of two souls into
one, trying to achieve oneness. Uniting with each other. Exploring
each other. Two bodies trying to become one. Again and again and
again. Our bodies tired. But our minds want the night to go on and on
forever. Finally we slept naked in each other's arms.

What I very clearly remember was that When I first fucked her in her
cunt and she came and came and I came into her, I was , my cock was
still hard , rather semi hard in her cunt, as I looked into her eyes-
She blushed. Buried her face on my chest pulling me down and then
kissed all over my face.

Shiva You don't know what I am feeling You gave me an heavenly
experience which I never felt in my whole married life. I achieved my
first orgasm while being fucked by you. Your uncle was not interested
much in sex and he never made me reach climax while fucking me. And
You are the first man to eat me cunt. Shiva, I am from now yours and
yours only. We continued to fuck each other day and night, eating
fucking sleeping; We fucked in the bath room, in the kitchen, in the
hall, in the bed room. And on the terrace during night. No one
suspected or could suspect because I am her sister's son. Her attitude
towards life changed, She started taking more and more interest in
herself, bought new sarees, always presenting her self in her best. I
became man of the house, her unwedded husband. She became a new
person- like teenage girl young wife, newly married girl.

She planned a honeymoon. We went to Tirupathi and Bangalore for a
week. I t was like a real honey moon for both of us. The world didn't
know. But for us it was like honeymoon. We returned back after a week.
The college started. Aunty bought me a Scooter despite the protests of
my parents. They said you are pampering him. She smiled and said,
"Look He is my son. I can afford."

In the evenings, by the time I come from the college. She used to be
ready and dressed up, and we went to parks and movies on the scooter.
She was making her
All her dreams come true with me as her man, as her husband. We did
everything. I shaved Aunty's pussy and armpits. I read in sex magazine
about eating pussy. I ate pussy auntie's pussy- banana stuffed in her
pussy- and she bringing it out slowly. Pour honey on her body and lick
allover. Eat grapes, cherries, and gulabjamoons from her juice
drenched cunt.

On Sundays we used to move around naked in the house. We were aware of
the fact that our fucking is incestuous. But the incest only helped to
add glamour and excitement. I used to call her Peddamma in front of
others. And Raji when we were alone. Her husband was deeply religious,
even when he visits once am month or so he used to go to temples for
religious discourses. And I and Raji used to go to movies or for
shopping in the evenings. Raji was pregnant, I impregnated her. She
was happy and jubilant. She wanted to have my child, our love child.
During the next visit of her husband, she seduced her reluctant
husband and fucked and later made him believe that he made her
pregnant. I fucked Raji aunty throughout the pregnancy. During the 5th
month of aunty's pregnancy mother came to visit us. That night after
Mom slept, Aunty came to my room. Aunty had huge belly even in her 5th
month of pregnancy, her breasts became plumper and bigger, her round
aphrodisiac ass softer and bigger, she was erotic and exciting. I was
sucking, licking, lapping and slurping up her cunt juices.

Seducing Sexy Mother.
Mother came to see me during dasara holidays on a Sunday morning. Raji
aunty and I were not so happy because, mother presence interrupted our
usual Sunday fucking program. In the evening, I, Aunty and Mother went
to a movie. I was thrilled to take them out- both dressed beautifully,
the sexy sizzling sisters. In the night, after dinner Aunty and Mom
went to the master bedroom and me to my room.

Raji Aunty came in after a long wait. I hugged Aunty. Your mother is
asleep; I couldn't sleep without being fucked by you, my Young hubby.
We undressed each other, Aunty lay down across the bed her feet on the
floor, and I kneeled between her thunderous thighs and started licking
her cunt, sucking, lapping slurping, unaware of the audience. Mother
couldn't sleep, she saw Aunty going out, Mother also got up to drink
water, went to the kitchen, and didn't see her sister Raji, but saw
the light in her son's (me) room. She walked towards the door, heard
voices, the door was bolted inside, and she could listen Raji's voice
"Lick me, oh! Dear it's heaven; you have become an expert in pussy
eating, I am melting, suck my juices out"

Mother heard the voice... The words and its obvious meaning. She was
curious to know who was the man eating her elder sister's big fat
juicy cunt, she went out of the main door, walked to the window of the
room, the window was open, light passing through the curtain. Bharathi
slowly lifted the curtain and saw…. Puzzled…couldn't believe …it was
her Son, Shiva, who was licking Raji's cunt... She was surprised, yet
excited to see her son licking. Her son's long thick virile young
monstrous cock was shining, its big pink knob so lovely, Bharathi just
wanted to taste the knob. The Body chemistry worked, her body
responded, breasts became heavy, nipples grew hard, as she watched her
son's cock. Oh! She thought, his cock is like Shiva lingam.

I asked Aunty to get up and bend. She bent, her hands holding the bed.
I positioned myself at her back, Her legs spread wide, her ass up, I
placed my rod at her cunt and then entered her cunt slowly steadily,
like a knife Piercing a slab soft butter, opening her cunt muscles
torching her bottom. I started fucking slowly rhythmically taking out
my cock from her cunt up to knob and sending back in.. Gradually
increasing the speed like a railway engine piston each time I forced
my cock sound thup thup thup thup thup Fucking fucking with controlled
movements in and out in and out in-out In out, I took hold of her long
single plait; with one hand and with other hand holding on her midriff
– fucking her – I was riding her. We could see our images in the
mirror, so could mother.

Bhaarathi Devi watching her son's big cock in and out of Raji's cunt,
his cock shining in the light coated with cunt juice. Bharathi's
juices oozed out of her cunt. She wished that she were there in her
sister's place. She couldn't stop but compare. Her son's cock was
twice the size of her husband's. Bharathi started fingering her cunt..
Watching the fucking scene in side the room, she inserted two fingers
into her cunt and started fucking herself. She watched, listened..
Raji: "Fuck me ..Harder ..harder.. More fuck me my son my young stud..
Fuck me..oh! Rip off my cunt …." "Ohhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" She came and came loudly, her whole body shaking..
Volcanic eruption. Shiva holding her ass pressed his cock deep inside
raji's cunt experiencing her cunt muscles gripping contracting
expanding…. And I exploded … hot lava pumping into aunty's cunt… White
thick sperm dripping down from her cunt onto her thighs… Raji and I
stood in the same position till the orgasms were complete.. I took the
cock out of her cunt.. And we both walked out to the bathroom through
the kitchen.. Washed each other, came back to the kitchen. Aunty took
the bowl of gulabjamoons and we came back to the room. I ate gulab
jamoons from aunty's cunt. Aunty licked my cock dipped in gulab jamoon
juice. We started fucking. This time I asked aunty to come up fuck.
Mother was watching all these fucking games. We didn't know that.
Aunty went back to the master bedroom saw her sister deep in sleep.
But Aunty didn't know that her younger sister was awake and was acting
as if she was in deep sleep.

After some time, Mother got up, ensured that Raji slept, and came to
my room. I was asleep. Mom sat next to me on the bed, started fondling
my cock and it was instantly hard and erect. I was awake and to my
pleasant surprise and astonishment saw my mother holding my cock in
her hands. I fucked my mother and impregnated her that night.
"Amma", I said, looking into her eyes.

"Shiva, my son, I didn't know that you have grown so big till now" I
fondled mother, huge pendulous breasts dangling onto my face, and said
" Amma, I want your breast milk"

She sat upright, removed her blouse and bra, her heavy pendulous huge
firm and succulent boobs sprang free. She guided me to lie in her lap,
and placed one of her nipple into my mouth. I started sucking her big
brown engorged hard nipple like a child sucking breast milk while
fondling her other breast caressing the nipple. She was fondling my
long thick erect cock. "Shiva", she said, " Your cock is like Shiva
lingam, so big and beautiful, no wonder , and my sister is so crazy
for your gigantic monstrous magnificent cock"

"Amma, I can't get milk"
"Oh, darling, I will feed you from my cunt" said mother
She lay on the bed, spread her thunderous thighs, as I got down and
positioned my self between her thighs.
Amma, your cunt is so beautiful. Yeah, my son, you like your amma's cunt.

"Amma, I am so excited to see your cunt, the place from where I was
born.", I said, Palming mother's bushy cunt Her thick curly pubic hair
was also silky and long. Her cunt lips were fat and thick, her pink
clitoris was big, , and I stroked her clitoris, and inserted my finger
into her juicy wet cunt . Shiva, suck my cunt juice my son, all my
love melted and oozing out for u drink my cunt milk.

I put my tongue to her cut licking her cleavage from bottom to top,
lapping up her juice, flattened my tongue rubbing all over her cunt up
and down, mother raised her ass and put her legs on my shoulders . I
inhaled the aroma of her cunt, her ass and pu5t my mouth on her cunt
lips, inserted my tongue into her cunt folds rubbed inside with my
tongue, and sucked and sucked her cunt juice.

As I sucked on I could sense her cunt muscles expand and contract, and
mother pressed my head on to her cunt, locking her legs behind me ,
she was experiencing an endless orgasm, a long drawn ecstatic orgasm.
I pressed my mouth to mother's cunt, sucking and sucking the juice,
till her orgasms reduced slowly and her cunt muscles relaxed. We lay
on the bed facing each other, my erect throbbing rigid cock in her
hands, and my hands on her big buttocks, I took her lips into my mouth
and started kissing.

My mother slowly started kissing the tip of my erect cock and shaft
and balls, I was hot by seeing and feeling her sexy lips, mom started
licking my cock with her tongue and then inch by inch she put her dear
son's cock in her mouth, it was full in her mouth, she gulped a bit,
and removed it from her mouth, 'son, your cock smells good and tastes
fresh' we both laughed. I lifted her, started fondling my mom's big
tits, and removed the blouse. I squeezed those big nipples and those
big bare tits and started sucking my mom's boobs. She was moaning with
pleasure 'oh, son suck hard. suck you motherfucker…. Ahhhhh, she lay
on the bed and I removed her saree and petticoat and mom , as if she
was shy, turned herself, and I could only see her back, my mom's heavy
buttocks, and her 48" size buttocks. I kissed her ass cheeks and ran
my tongue between the crack, my horny mom was trembling with pleasure'
oh son ..push your tongue into my asshole…I pushed my tongue into my
mom's asshole, and licked.

Son, do u like my figure?
Yes mom, I told her and turned her again, I saw the bush between her
thunderous thighs, thick black growth of velvety pubic hair, I put my
palm on her pubis, I can feel the warmness in my mom's pussy, ' oh
..son.. Mom moaned in pleasure. I got crazy I mounted my horny bitchy
mom and put my legs on both sides of her and pushed my cock into her
mouth, after a few licks, I put my rod between her heavy tits, teased
her nipples with the cock. Then my mom begged to push my cock into her
'cunt' I licked her clitoris. It's like small rose bud. Then I spread
her legs wide and pushed my cock into my own mother's hot tight
'chuth', my cock slipped into my mom's pussy slowly, it's very thick
and I pushed it full into my mom's 'cunt'. She closed her eyes in
pleasure'oh. Shiva what a cock u have son. A filling one. now
start..fuck your mom dear son..Fuck your mom.. haoo.. dear.. make me
come.. ah.. make me happy… spray your semen into your mother's
,chuth'..I want to feel its hotness…fuck me hard son.. Dear you have
an elephant's cock, and you will tare mom's cunt. You bastard, mother
fucker…fuck me hard ..hard. you rascal.. I fucked my mom hard, humped
her 'chuth' very hard. She was going to burst ..I too was going to
climax. We both humped hard and hard..oh son… u mother fucking
son..mom screamed and scratched my ass ….she shot her orgasm
violently.. I pushed hard..mom..I am going to come..mom..take my
semen. take ur son's semen feel the hotness. my dear fucking mom. I
pushed hard my cock into my mom's cunt deep and shot a load of semen
into my mom's thirsty 'cunt. Fucking my own mother from whose cunt I
was born was very satisfying for both of us.

Gorgeous Grandmother
Aunty Rajeswari Devi was very happy to deliver a handsome healthy boy,
our love child in a hospital. My mother Bharathi Devi and grand mother
Parvathi Devi came to help. After few days Grandmother wanted to go to
her home situated in a village. I accompanied her. We went to the Bus
terminal, but the last bus going to the village was cancelled, and
hence we boarded another bus which does not go to the village but to
another village situated on the highway. It was 9.00 PM and the bus
was crowded, we had to travel standing almost at the back row of the
bus. The conductor issued tickets and lights were put off. It was
clear full moon day, but it started raining.

I was standing behind grandma, the aroma of jasmine flowers from
grandma's hair knot was romantic and exciting. Grandma was 58yrs
young, gracefully matured beauty. She was 5'6" tall, sexy, voluptuous,
heavyset, 75kg woman, with 44-38-48 figure and long smooth silky hair
reaching her knees. Her hair grey at temples but the streaks of
silvery hair added glamour and attraction to her woman ness. She
normally wears her hair as a knot skillfully and beautifully arranged.
I couldn't control touching her protruding soft round half spherical
ass cheeks which were like inverted pots . My perpetually erect and
hard cock was pressing against her arse . Grandma instead of moving
away from me though there was enough space in front of her she leaned
back against me pressing her buttocks against my hardness. The road
was not smooth and the jerks of the bus helped me to press at her.
Grandma was almost leaning against me, turned her head back towards me
and smiled. I placed my left hand on her fat midriff and then moved
towards her navel, holding her tight pressing myself against her, my
cock's hardness pressing her arse in circular motion. There was a
slight drizzle, which gradually turned to heavy rain, the early
monsoon rain, the earth absorbing the rain water and giving out
typical aroma, which was romantic, invigorating and symbolic.

The bus stopped, the lights were on, and we moved apart slightly so
that no one could suspect. Some people got down and the bus started
again, and the lights were off. Grandma instantly was back to the
earlier position, leaning against me, I looked around, as no one was
watching, my hand exploring the fat layers on her midriff, feeling
smoothness of her skin. Grandma placed her hand on mine, and directed
towards her huge breasts. I stroked her nipple between my fingers,
caressed and fondled her big breasts, kissed her on the neck and
between her shoulder blades, licking her neck and behind her ears,
took her earlobes into my mouth and sucking. I leaned against the
vertical rod to balance myself and hugged her with both hands, as she
covered my hands with her saree pallu. We stood like that feeling each
other, almost for half an hour till the bus came to halt at our stop.
We got down from the bus and by the time we entered the Bus shelter we
got wet and drenched in the rain.

Grandma's thin Venkatagiri saree got wet and she took off the pallu to
squeeze water. I could see her heavy breasts through her wet blouse
and bra, her engorged nipples straining out. Grandma untied her hair
knot and squeezed the remaining water out.

I said "Grandma, Your saree and petticoat are wet too, why don't you
take off your saree, squeeze out the water and dry"

She smiled, took off her saree and handed over it to me and said, "You
are good at squeezing, Shiva"

I wrung the water out of the saree and tied the ends of the saree to
the wooden poles to dry.

She was standing there in front of me, only with wet petticoat and
blouse, her wet hair spread across her back down to the knees. The
rain stopped, the sky was clear and bright.

I was looking at her, and she felt shy, like a virgin girl, she buried
her face on my chest. I hugged her tightly, encircling her, then
taking her face into my hands I kissed her on the lips, her mouth
slowly opened as my tongue entered her moth exploring, our tongues
caressing each other, I was sucking on her lower lip, and she sucking
my tongue. It was long drawn Kiss drinking each other.

"Grandma, You are sexy and exciting", I said.
"Shiva, I think You have mastered the art of seducing women, Now I
know why both my daughters became your lovers and impregnated.

"So You know our secret, Grandma" I said.
I knew (it) for a long time.

I unhooked, removed her blouse and bra as she raised her hands to
facilitate. Her huge, voluminous breasts sprang free, slightly sagged,
heavy and pendulous; her nipples were brown, big, hard and jutting out
of her big breasts resembling the nipples big breastfeeding mother. I
took one of her nipple into my mouth and started sucking, as a
breastfed child sucks at her mother's breasts. Grandma (Ammamma) said
"Shiva, However you suck my breasts you don't get milk, I know you
have been sucking milk from Raji's breasts ever since your baby was
born"

I said" Grandma (Ammamma), But I want to drink you, I kneeled down
untied her petticoat's knot, removed her petticoat, as she spread her
thighs wide. I could see her juice drenched cunt, engorged hardened
stiff clitoris (in telugu, it's called 'golli'), her cunt juice oozing
out onto her thighs. I licked, lapped her cunt juice, slurped up juice
pressing my lips against her cunt slurping up, my hands pressing and
squeezing her ass cheeks, like one squeezes and slurps up ripe mango
fruit. The more I slurp, the more cunt juice oozing out of her cunt
like a never ending natural well. It was like, all of her stored kama
and fat melting and oozing out of her cunt, stored for so many years
and waiting for the right moment. I sucked and sucked. She grabbed me
up by hair, and said " Shiva, I can't wait, don't torture me, I want
you in me, I want all of your big long thick cock inside me, You
bastard, fuck me,".

I got up; she lifted one of her thigh as I managed to enter her, my
engorged, stiff, hard, long, thick, virile cock into her juice
drenched pussy. I was holding her, encircling my hands around her, and
then as I put my hands cupping her arse cheeks, she raised her self,
her both legs encircling my waist, my hands under her arse, literally
carrying her 75kg body weight on my hands so that she could manipulate
her fucking movements. Grandma tried to move her ass forward and
backward but it was a difficult position to fuck. I said, Parvathi,
let me fuck You," disentangled myself and asked her to bend.

She obeyed my orders, and bent placing her hands on the cement bench,
her arse high up, legs wide spread, her juice drenched cunt wide, legs
spread as wide as possible.

I entered her cunt slowly, filling her cunt completely to the base,
and the started fucking rhythmically, holding on to her ass cheeks,
taking out my cock to the knob and sending back into her cunt fully
touching the bottom of her cunt. Grandma's hair spread allover her
back and touching the floor, It was an exciting view; I increased the
speed, gradually, fucking her n doggy style. The fucking experiences
with my aunty and mother, made me an expert to fuck a woman to her
satisfaction, by controlling my own rhythm, I could go on for at least
for an half to an hour with out reaching climax, and could delay my
ejaculation and climax. Grandma was reaching her orgasm, I could feel
her cunt muscles,

As she said, "fuck me, fuck me harder, fuck me faster, fuck me, You
bastard, fuck me you, son of a bitch, fuck me hard more harder and
harder faster and faster, fuck me You mother fucker, fuck your
grandma, fuck me my lover fuck me my young stud, rip my cunt, rupture
my cunt, my manumadaa (meaning grandson, in telugu), I could feel her
cunt muscles contract and expand, her whole body shivering, her cunt
muscles gripping my cock, and then loosening, in frenzied motion, as
if is my cock was rubber horn one squeezes on yesteryear automobiles,
and she came, orgasm, a long drawn multiple orgasm, slowly increasing
and reaching it's peak staying at it's peak for a long time and the
intensity decreasing, slowly, It was at that moment I reached my
climax as she gripped my cock with her cunt muscles hard and
squeezing, I came, erupted like a volcano, hot lava pouring out into
her cunt, we came in unison, together, my hot sperm filling her cunt,
loads and loads filling her cunt.

We didn't move, my cock still in her cunt, till our orgasmic spasms
subsided gradually, and then I took my cock out of grandma's cunt, she
hugged me and said, " Shiva, thank You, it was the best experience I
ever had. Are you happy and satisfied, now that you have had your
Grandma (ammamma) too." I said, Yes, Grandma (Ammamma), I am very
happy, It was my dream come true."

We dressed up walked hand in hand to our house. The servant maid
opened the door, grandfather was asleep. Grandmother, changed into a
fresh saree, came to the bed room And lay on the bed besides me, took
my erect cock into her hands and said "Shiva, Your cock very beautiful
and magnificent, like Shiva lingam." I will worship your lingam. She
took my cock into her mouth and started licking, I understood that she
didn't know how to give head, and I guided her, to lick my balls, lick
my cock from the base to the shaft, and then beautiful pink big round
knob.

I asked Parvathi, "Do you have any sweets in the house?
"No, except some honey"
"Perfect, Bring some"
She walked naked to the kitchen and brought the bottle of honey to the bedroom.
I asked her to lie on the bed, spread her thighs, poured honey into
her cunt hole and started licking her cunt; inserted my tongue into
her cunt, put my lips against her cunt lips and slurped cunt juice
mixed with honey, licked her ass cheeks and she got aroused beyond her
control.

"Oh Shiva, you are killing me I can't wait, Give it to me, fill me,
fill my cunt,"
I positioned my self between her thunderous thighs, entered her cunt,
lifted and placed her legs on both sides of my shoulders, and started
fucking, till she climaxed again, her typical long drawn orgasm.

We lay in each other's arms enjoying the aftermath. We went to the
bathroom washed each other, and fucked again, this time I asked her to
come on to top and ride me, again a first experience for her, she
fucked, riding me, her huge breasts swinging on my face, she fucked me
as I sucked her breasts while fingering her ass hole. My cock in her
cunt my finger in her ass-double fucking. She came violently, got
exhausted so much she couldn't get up even to wash, the 58 yr old
Parvathi thus became my mistress. I was just 18, but I became her
Lord, her God. I, even as boy I got aroused by gracefully matured
beautiful women with long hair. I knew that once a woman was fucked
thoroughly and lovingly by a man, he owns her body and soul. Parvathi,
became my own sweet sexy mistress. She smuggled up in my arms and we
slept naked in each other's arms till morning.

For me, Black is beautiful. Old is Gold (Glamorous old lovely dames)
Older the Better
Matured women are Magnificent. Big is Beautiful, Bigger the Better.
Plump is Pleasure,
Fat women are fantastic. Grey haired women are glamorous. Women and
wine the more matured, taste better. Parvathi, was at 58, gracefully
matured, admirable, black, beautiful, exciting, erotic, earthy,
fantastic, glamorous, gorgeous, horny, lovely, loving, magnificent,
opulent, pious looking, ravanceous, pulchitondrous, picturesque,
sweet, sexy, sonorous, sculpturous, tantalizing, voluptuous, willowy
and yearning woman.

Grandmother Parvathi, was the wife of a landlord, belonging to a
respectable family of upper caste. They have lot of wealth, lands,
huge mansion like house, and several servants to look after the
farming, cattle, and cows. She was regarded and respected by every one
in the village, as a pativrata (pious woman). The villagers consider
her as living goddess, who helps them in need of the hour. She was the
mother of three daughters and a son and a grandmother of six children.
But, she became my mistress. No one could suspect our illicit
incestuous relationship, including her husband, who of course was
always busy in local politics. Parvathi, started coming to Guntur as
often as she could, to get fucked by me. Of course my aunty Raji knew
and encouraged. We had threesome fucking sessions. Raji Aunty being
aware of my taste, prompted Parvathi to dress up in thin my sore silk
sarees attenuating her beautiful curves, her hair arranged into a long
plait reaching her knees, jasmine lengths decorating her hair, of
course in the house only.

No comments: