Thursday, April 5, 2007

In the hotel

I am Dipti, a 18 years old girl from Gurdaspur. I appeared for JET examinations last year. I got a good rank in the examination and I had a chance to get seat in an engineering institute. The counseling was at Chandigarh and I have to go there. But on that day my father was not ok. He called one of his friends in Chandigarh to take care for me. He promised to do that. After counseling, I got admission in my favorite trade and college. It was about 6 o'clock and I insisted to go back to my home.
Uncle told me that I should go in morning but I insisted to go and uncle left me to the bus stand. But unfortunately I could not get the direct bus to Gurdaspur and I had to go to Amritsar and then to Gurdaspur. In the way near to Jalandhar a middle aged man sat besides me and started talking with me. He introduced himself as Pankaj Gupta and he was businessman who wanted to go to Pathankot. He was very talkative and he behaved like he was my old friend. I too became very frank with him.
On reaching Amritsar at about 11 PM I found that there is no bus for Gurdaspur till morning. I was very depressed. I called at railway inquiry and they too told me that next train to that side would be in the morning at 3 am. It was a big problem for me. I was in a fix what to do next. Then Pankaj came near to me. He told me that there is a hotel nearby and we can spend a night there. I agreed and told him to help me to get a room for me. We went to reception of the hotel and he told us that there is only one room vacant. Before I could reject the offer he accepted it. He ordered the waiter to bring the luggage to the room. He caught my hand and took me aside. He said it is not safe for a girl to move on the roads, so stay here for a night and in the morning we would leave the room. So I became quite. The waiter opened the room and we went into it. It was a very good room. The ac was on and I was feeling cold.
He said you can sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the sofa. I was very tired and fell asleep as soon as I lay on the bed. At night I felt some one was touching my body and I wake up. I saw Pankaj was lying near me and he was caressing my body. I sat up and said what are you doing. He said relax babe, don't afraid, it will be very nice for you. I gave him a jerk and get out of the bed but soon he caught me from behind and sat on the sofa nearby. I was sitting on his lap. I was opposing his moves. But he was strong man. He was trying to catch my boob but I was not allowing him to do so. Suddenly he took my left-hand aside and caught my boob and squeezed it hardly. I cried aaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, nooooooooooooooooooooooo. But he did not stop and went on his job. He then with his one hand opened the button of my shirt and put is left hand into my shirt. I had worn a skirt top that day with a very tight bra.
He was rubbing his hand on the boob over the bra. And he was pressing them gently. His act was giving me a nice sensation and my eyes were closing with excitement. With another hand he opened all the buttons of my top and asked me to stand up. He then took off my top. He then grabbed me into his embrace and started kissing my face. He then pulled the clip from my hair and my long hair fall on my back. He then lowered the stripes of my bra and freed my boobs from its prison. I had a pair of medium sized boobs with small nipples. This was enough for any body to get excited and he too became. He started rubbing my boobs with nipples and then he started sucking my nipples. I was feeling like flying in the sky. After kissing my upper body he opened the hook of my skirt and lowered it. It fell on my feet. He then kissed my thighs and lowered the panty. He too then took off his clothes.
He had a large dick of about 11 inches long and about two inches in diameter. He kissed my hairless pussy. A sudden sensation of lust was aroused inside me. He then inserted his tongue inside my pussy and I was totally lost in the enjoyment of licking. He made some nice strokes by his tongue. After some time he lifted me in his lap and laid me on the bed. He rubbed his dick on my pussy for some time and suddenly with one stroke he inserted his dick into my pussy. There was a sudden attack of pain into my pussy. My legs expanded and I cried uuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa maaaaaaaaarrrrr gaaaaaaaayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Naaaaaaaaahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.
But he did not listen to my cries and went on his job. He made another stroke and again a large wave of pain arose inside my pussy. I tried to cry but immediately placed his lips over mine. He closed my lips. I was totally help less. He made another stroke and this time I felt like cutting of my pussy by a knife. Much more pain was released. He did not care for me. My body was aching and I could not know what kind of game was this. He made several harder strokes and inserted whole of his dick into my pussy. He stopped for some time. I tried to cry but only voice of hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh escaped from my nose. He released my lips too. He said don't cry. It will be over soon. Then you will enjoy it.
My body was aching with the pain. I saw at my pussy, his dick was tightly fitted into it and blood was dripping from my pussy. Before I could say, he told that it is natural because it is your first time and your virginity seal has been broken. He started making gentle strokes and it gave me some relaxation from the pain. After some strokes all of my pain was over and I was left with only enjoyment. He was pumping my pussy very hard. With every stroke, I could feel pleasure. He then took my legs high and then started pumping. It gave me much more pleasure. My body started aching and I hold the pillow very hardly and soon found my self in the land of dreams where there was only enjoyment of this fuck. Soon I was over and I came to the reality. I wanted to relax for some time but he did not.
He turned both my legs sidewise and made me in the doggy position. My boobs were dancing with every stroke and he caught them from the bottom. This act was again pleasurable for me and I again got excited. He pumped me very hard in this position and after several harder strokes I was again over but he did not. Now he pulled his dick and rubbed with a cloth. He asked me to sit on the bed and inserted his dick into my mouth. I tried to get away this dirty thing but he caught my hairs and pumped my mouth over his dick. It was very hard meat and I soon liked it very much. After his several harder strokes he was over and cummed into my mouth. He then lay on the bed to relax for some time. I was too tired by this game and wanted to sleep.
But soon I saw the door opened. He was too frightened. He immediately went to shut the door but the manager and a waiter came in. they said, so there is a nice game of fucking going there. Let me call the police. People like you have spoiled our name. Pankaj immediately took his clothes and ran away. I was now naked before two guys. They said, he was a coward man. Why don't you play the same game with us? I said no, but they shut the door and caught me. Both of them removed their clothes and told me to caress their dicks. Their dicks were not as large as of Pankaj, but still they were hard.
Soon manager told me to suck his dick. I took his dick into his mouth and do the same job. Waiter rubbed his dick on my boobs. It gave me again the feeling of spasm, now I was doing the same with more excitement. Then the managers laid me on the bed and ask me to sit on his dick. I did so. He pumped me from bottom and I get closer to the manager to embrace him. I could feel something near my ass. It was waiter's dick. He pushed his dick into my ass and again a lot of pain arose inside my ass. But both of them pumped me very hard and soon I was enjoying the new game. They fucked me for about three hours continually for about 6 times. I drank their cum by all of my holes. I don't know how many times I was over. But still I will say that night was unforgettable one.

No comments: